Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ More

Get To Know Me
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas๐Ÿฅณ
Landed๐Ÿ™ƒ
1 Month Later
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling โ˜•
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start
Jealous Tendencies

The Day Of The Show

948 40 5
By queenkeemaa

1 Week Later

Brielle Anyea

Me and my mother were packing our last bag. Our flight was scheduled for 5am, it's 12am now so I'm going to try and keep myself entertained because if I go to sleep, there isn't no waking up. So, I'd rather not.

"Your father is coming to the show too.. I tried to tell him you didn't want to see him but you know how he is. Everything I say goes in one ear and out the other" My mother explained. I let out a tired sigh and proceeded to channel surf on the television. The thought of my father just makes my skin crawl, I despise him so much and in so many ways. I'll tell you that story in a bit.

"Well that's a bummer. Guess who's telling the security not to let his ass in? I don't know who the hell he think he is inviting himself to a show that's NO WHERE NEAR his budget. I mean, he's a whole bum, ma." I said while waiting for my mom to answer. I chuckled because she gave me the look like, "Shit, you ain't lying"

"Hell if I know child. I alerted all of the security guards not to let him in and they have a visual picture of him. So, 9/10 we won't see him. We gotta keep it classy, what happened last year can't happen again. We're in L.A with it now" My mother said as she got up to walk into the bathroom to handle her business. 

Oh yeah, last year at my mother's annual fashion show at the Beacon Theater.. an unwanted guest invited themself. Yes, the same one who's trying to invite himself to this show.. got his ass WHOOPED. By all three of my uncles and my brother James. I don't know why he didn't learn his lesson but it's nothing to let him know again. Cause James likes to do pop ups as well so, we'll see what happens.

After about 2 hours, I realized that I fell asleep. I woke up to my mother shaking me hectically and I jumped up out of my sleep. "C'mon ma what If i were clumsy and I fell?"  I asked as I yawned and got up. "Well if ya lil ass was up, I wouldn't have to shake ya ass" She said as she locked the door behind us. I opened the Uber app on my phone and ordered one. Oh hell no, next time I'm ordering with LYFT because these niggas be doing too much. This about to be a long ass ride.

Breezy
I  didn't get any type of sleep. Not because of anything in particular but I was just up thinking about shit. Why I had to be a dumb ass back then and really lay down with this female? I regret it everyday of my life that she's the mother of my daughter. You guys are probably all thinking that I'm foul or I'm heartless. At this point? Call it what you want but I never knew a person to walk out on their responsiblities and barely attempts to turn back. I don't fuck with or respect deadbeat fathers and I damn sure don't respect deadbeat mothers, even though it's more uncommon but still. I'm leveled sided, I see both point of views. I'm currently I n my basement, smoking my blunt. I was debating going back to sleep but I couldn't. My mind was racing a mile a minute and I had so much on it right now. My phone buzzed, I looked down seeing my manager reminding me all of the details about tonight and all that good stuff. I stood up and walked up the stairs then closed the door behind me. I was about to go down the hall to my room until I heard little taps on the door. I thought I was tripping for a second so I proceeded to walk. Then I heard it again. I walked towards the door and cracked it open. It revealed my babymother's sister, Karruche. I wiped my hand over my face and let out a sigh.

"You better have a good ass reason as to why you're at my house at some fucking 5 in the morning" I said while leaning against the door frame. She chuckled and looked me up and down.

"Just as fine as I remember but that's not what I'm here for. Azalia gave me your address and told me to come over" She told me while still eyeing me. I chuckled because I should've just had a baby with her damn sister, at least she's not a deadbeat and she actually buys Royalty shit that she needs. I'm way past those thoughts now though, both of them are just a big ass joke to me now.

"Okay well tell your sister that I said this.. I don't give a fuck what she said or what she want. Don't come to my house un announced ever again. Ya'll NOT getting custody of Royalty. Fuck don't ya'll understand?" I said beginning to get frustrated. All this bitch did was smirk and bite her lip. See, I'm not going to lie I didn't have any in a long ass time. I have my fun here and there but actually sliding into someone? It's been some time but I'm not desperate. Never could be.

"I know, you're right. Our mother knows you're right so I'm not here to try to change your mind. All I'm here to do is try to make a negotiation or some type. I can't leave here without saying we came to some type of understanding. You know how she is" She explained and I shrugged my shoulders.

"And you know how I am. I give no fucks. She has a problem? She could've texted me or called me but did you forget the bitch forgot about her family? That she helped create? Karruche get out my face" I said before semi slamming the door in her face. Any longer? I would've really hurt her feelings and this isn't even her problem nor business. I walked into Ro's room and seen she still was sound asleep, I thanked god mentally. This lttle girl is seriously attached to me. If my voice even gets higher than a 4? She's right there behind me. My ride or die right there, let my ass get some sleep. I gotta drop off my baby off at her babysitter's house later on.

(11am)
Brielle Anyea

We finally arrived and this was my first time on a plane. I forced my eyes closed the entier time and I wasn't trying to think about the fact that we were so high up in the got damn sky. I don't how celebrities be doing this damn near every day.

"You okay hun?" My mother asked as we walked into the drop off area. Mom had connects out here surprisingly so she already had a hotel that we will be staying at during our time here. Shit I was hype, I'm looking forward to our little vacation/business trip. I barely get them.

"Yeah I was just scared as hell, you're used to planes. You know I'm a car person" I explained and she nodded in agreement.

"That may be true but after about 2 more times or maybe 3 on a plane, I think you'll be fine. You just have to be calm, that's the key. If you panic, you'll start thinking of scenarios that aren't there. You're going to make yourself panic" She explained. We made our way down the nice streets of LA, I seen the Hollywood walk of fame. I was like a kid in the candy store, once I spotted Michael Jackson's star, I handed my mother my phone for her to take my picture. About 5 pictures later plus some selfies we were officially on our way to the hotel to start unpacking and getting ready for our day.

(5pm)
I took a shower and when I got out I was greeted by a missed call from my brother James. I completed my hygiene routine before texting him back. I couldn't talk on the phone verbally because mom hired a make up artist for us. The appointment was for 7pm. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the venue where the show is taking place.

Breezy
It was approaching 6:30 and I already did everything I had to do. Took Ro Ro to her babysitter's house and now I was at my barber's shop. I was writing down some lyrics that I had in mind. I'm not sure, I think I want to do a mixtape with Young Thug or something. He's been hitting me up for a minute about some features, so why not just do an entire album with the dude? We'll see how it goes, but I want this mixtape to go crazy. Hmmm... Go Crazy. Ima keep that in mind.

"When we gonna get some new shit from you man? I got my neighbors tired of the Indigo album. You know ion care, I'm always singing that shit at the top of my lungs" My barber, Stoney said.

I chuckled. "Man it's funny you say that, I got some shit cooking up right now. You gotta be patient, greatness takes time" I said as he did the finishing touches on my beard shape up.

"Aight I got faith in you niqqa, you haven't disappointed me yet. You gotta hurry up tho, my home girl's daughter always on my back about you. She found out I'm your barber and now she hit me everyday, asking when you getting your hair cut again" He said and I started to laugh. I love my fans.

"Tell her come to the fashion show tonight at the Eclipse venue. She can bring her daughter. How old is she? I might bring Royalty if that's the case" I suggested. He spinned me around in the chair then passed me the mirror so I can look in the back of my head. It looked valid as hell. I paid him and got up from the chair.

"Ima tell her, man you didn't have to give me such a big ass tip. Doing your hair is an honor by itself, been doing ya shit since you was 16 youngin. From VA, to LA" he said and we both exchanged a laugh.

"I'm not nobody special bro, you just said you've been doing my hair since I was 16. I'm just a loyal ass client. You my uncle by association" I said and he dapped me up before I left out.

At the show (in mm)
Brielle Anyea
It was time for me to go on stage and it was PACKED. This was by far the biggest crowd I or my mother ever been in front of. She was getting the other girls together with their last minute touches on their make up, I was already finished. Just waiting until it started. There was a good 200 people in here. I texted James, I always text him when I'm nervous.

Brotherman🤘🏾😌
Calm down sis, I know you got this. You're gonna do fine.

Me
You're right, I needed to hear that 😕 I'll text you afterwards

Brotherman☺️🤘🏾
Of course. Yktv

The announcer began talking and engaging with the audience. Of course I was the first one to model. Which made my nerves even more messed up but I got this, like James said. I've done this before. I walked out of the curtains and just let the music take over. I swayed my hips side to side in my personal favorite piece from my mother personally called, "Cheetah LoVe" yes that's how it spelled, I helped her with that name. It looks cute and it's catchy.

(Psst! Pretend she's on the runway😭❤️)

Breezy
I'm not gonna lie, I don't really fuck with fashion shows like that. I wanted to just get this over with so I can go home. I heard music start playing and everyone shifted in their seat as if they were watching something. Duh Chris, it's a fashion show. I looked up from my phone and my attention immediately went to the girl on the stage. Got damn she was fine, the way how she dominated the whole entire run way. She didn't even have to keep walking, she stopped at the end of the runway and gave a fierce look to everyone. Our eyes met briefly, she couldn't see me looking back at her cause of my shades. I licked my lips at her, and she looked away and strutted back down the stage. I stroked my goatee and made a mental note. I gotta talk to her or something. Even if I ask for the time, all I know is I'm intrigued by her and her aura. I need to get to get to know her

What y'all think? ❤️ Lmk and make sure ya'll hit that star button to vote🥺💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 605 20
read it and find out
180 1 14
read to find out
108K 3.4K 31
Read and find out
30.1K 2.1K 27
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.....๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐š๐๐ž. "๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐จ๏ฟฝ...