His Little FLOWER (Lucifer's...

By crazy-bae

Ella is a sweet, innocent, and courageous girl but her life isn't normal, waking up with nightmares and whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
THE DARK SIDE OF NIGHT.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue.
Bonus: 1 Leon De Luca
Bonus: 2 Ric
Bonus: 3 Finding Her.
Bouns: 4 Finding Her.

Chapter 3

24K 616 81
By crazy-bae

"Tell me the story,
About how the sun loved
The moon so much,
He died every night,
To let her breathe"

________________*

I woke up feeling wet and cold but still didn't open my eyes, I heard some murmured voice sounds so familiar, I remember whose voice it was.

They didn't and if they did, I am not gonna leave them alive. I again felt wet and cold.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JENNY? "

I shouted at her, finally opening my eyes after realizing what she exactly did. She drenched me in water, that too in this cold weather. And Eric just stood beside her with a bored expression.

"What's wrong with me huh? The question should be what is wrong with you, girl ?" She yelled back at me like I did the most horrible crime in the whole crime history. Seriously?.

"What do you mean?" I huffed.

"Ella, it's 1 afternoon and you are still sleeping as you came from a war," Eric grumbled, I glared at him and he smirked. No one was scared of my glares and found it funny which made me more frustrated. And I'm not surprised I woke up this late.

"Where is Dad?" I asked to get up from my wet bed walking toward my wardrobe to get rid of my wet clothes. I looked back to see my bed really wet. It looks like I need to put so much effort to dry it.

"Your Dad called us before going to his workplace, he cooked breakfast for us, came on, get ready fast," Jenny said hastily. They are like my dad's other kids and they even behave like they own this house not that I have any problem until the moments like this.

".... And you have a lot to explain," Eric added. Janny nodded in agreement. Saying a quick 'okay' I run to my bathroom to get a nice warm shower before I catch a cold, my body is so sensitive. It catches Flu very fast. And I hate to get injected although I always end up getting it even by shouting and pinching the doctors.

And I want to be a doctor. Ironic.

I quickly did my brushing and shower, Wore a white full-sleeve warm t-shirt beneath, and threw a grey hoodie over it with black ripped jeans, putting my wet hair down. I run towards the dining table before they murder me.

"So, what happened last night ?" Janny asked as we sat in the living room after breakfast ohh sorry lunch.

I look at them not sure if I should tell them or leave my whole night just thinking about what happened last night, not that I really get a nice sleep every day.

They both gave me a look that clearly stated ' You better tell us before we make you .' I sighed I really don't have an option. I told them everything but wasn't ready for the consequences. They both threw themselves on me and literally squeezed me after repeating. ' Thank God 'for an uncountable amount of time to notice my wound and tell them I'm alright, they finally left me. But Eric still put my head in his chest covering with his other hand like protecting me and Jennifer held my hands tightly as I would vanish.

"Guys, I'm fine!"

"Ella, why would someone be behind you, you can't even kill a fly and if you did you will definitely cry over it like the previous time," Eric said thoughtfully. I glared at his chest as he still didn't leave me. And Jenny replied 'Exactly'.

"And what that means is that the one who made it for you can only save you." I heard Jenny ask, with difficulty to free myself from Eric and give him my not-so-scary glare.

"I don't know Jenny, she said only he can save me and free me from all this but I need to find him before my 18 birthday." I heard Jenny murmuring 'bitch' under her breath, and Eric shook his head.

"Sweety pie, that's all nonsense, don't mind it, okay?" I nodded at Eric with a smile. He always calls me sweetie pie in the moment of weakness even though I hate this name. Although I want to believe him, my heart is not ready.

We watched some movies and looked at some good colleges and part-time jobs to apply for with Kai Mary's only son. He is also a really good friend of ours, he treats me like his sister, he is the same age as mine and we are his only friends. Today Mary and Kai looked pretty upset. I asked them, but they said they are fine, I didn't push them, it's their matter. The whole day went like that.

Sitting on my bed gazing at the moon, I'm having a habit of talking to the moon or maybe to someone I know it sounds stupid but I feel like someone is there to listen to all my nonsense, non-existence talk, and sometimes that same voice answers me.

I can never say that aloud they wouldn't understand and my Dad is overprotective and I can't give him more stress. I always had my Dad beside me, my friends, and anyone I needed but I still felt incomplete like something is missing, Although getting this all from the beginning, I still felt scared but at the same time, it comforts me whenever I feel uncomfortable, self-conscious, and want to cry.

I've been noticing nightmares and visions and voices so frequently. The voices get desperate like it's losing their hope but still, the power that voice holds is not less than any king. A king who rules the world with incalculable power.

My mind goes there again about what Rebecca said, why would someone wants me and for what, and the one who made for me can save me from it, the more I want to deny this or think of it as nonsense, the more I end up thinking about this, my mind deny that it's nothing but my heart, my heart tells me whatever she told me was true, my thoughts got interrupted by knock I already know who is that.

"You don't need to knock Dad how many times have I told you!" I said while opening the door, he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Well, my daughter is now a young lady and I don't want to be midstream in your privacy!" I just shook my head.

"Did you have your medicine, Ella?"

"I had Dad, no need to worry." Dad smiles and hugs me before kissing my forehead.

"My little princess grew up into a beautiful young woman," Dad said with a wide grin on his face I blush at his comment but soon his smile faded away and he looks at me seriously

"I love you, Ella, always remember this, you will be out of this, don't think too much." I couldn't hold myself back and hugged him tightly and murmured ' I love you too.'

"Good night Ella, sleep well."

"Good night Dad!"

As Dad went and I sat back in my bed with my diary writing about my day, how much he loves me, and how much I love him.

Sometimes words wouldn't be able to do what actions can, you just can't share your every thought with anyone, sometimes you just need you because you know yourself better than anyone, you can't hide something from yourself, you can't run away from yourself.

We share different emotions with different people just like we share different thoughts with different people.

I have a problem. I can't put my thoughts into words. I need someone who can understand me through my eyes. I think so much before saying anything.

I'm afraid to hurt people, I am afraid to get hurt emotionally because I know I'm not emotionally strong. Is it wrong to feel jealous of others, Eric and Jenny? How carefree they live, not worrying about having bad dreams, not worrying that someone will call them crazy, not worrying about being a burden for someone.

I know everyone has their fair share of problems, but I can't help but feel jealous.

I kept my diary aside and lay down and soon a deep slumber took over me. I don't know how much I slept but I got up with a scream skip from my mouth. I was sweating even in this cold weather.

My breath wasn't normal. I didn't even know I was crying. My whole body was shaking due to fear about what I saw and I knew this would come true soon. I saw Dad run towards me. I just threw myself on him, hugging him tight as much as I could, he rubbed my back to calm me.

"What happened honey, what did you see?" Dad asks so softly as If afraid his voice can scare me and it can.

"Dad, Take me to her!"

___________________________*

A/N

Your comment and votes inspire a writer so please share your thoughts.

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucifer By SM

Werewolf

706K 21.6K 26
"You're a monster," she whispers, a tear falling down her cheek. "I know." He looks at her with a taunting smirk. "But so are you." ...
51.1K 1.4K 23
Rosé All her life, she was mistreated. She was hurt many times but she never fails to smile. She had her ups and downs. She was a small petite girl a...
287K 9.7K 50
Ella's world is turned upside down when she finds the one person fate has destined her to be with..her mate. Being the Alpha's only child she is unde...
992 217 34
A human and innocent Annabelle is dating a mysterious man, Damien. Over the course of three months their relationship seems unbound, and steamy, apar...