Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (43): The B-Word

2.4K 102 0
By JaXender

Avery went home and found her mother and her father sitting in the living room, having their own talk. She headed to them and they both smiled at her.

"Hey, honey" said Fred.

"Hi, dad" She went to his side and kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here? It's a nice surprise!"

"It's a surprise indeed" He smiled. "But first do you wanna have breakfast with me and your mother?"

"Here?"

"Yes" replied Meredith.

"Sure, anything with you, guys" She beamed at them both.

"I'll go tell Abigail" said Meredith as she was heading to the kitchen.

"So, dad, what's the surprise?"

He took a deep breath. "Well, you know how much I love you and your mother and you mean the world to me and I'm sorry for putting you in all our problems and I know what I'm doing is something hard for you but it's the best for the family." He stroked her hand lovingly and met her eyes again. "What I'm trying to say is... would you like to be one of Harper's bridesmaids?"

She grinned at him and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Where is she anyway?"

"She is in Paris doing some shopping for the wedding since we are getting married tomorrow"

"Tomorrow!" Her eyes went wide. "That's early! I thought the wedding would be next month or something"

"We decided to tie the knot" He shrugged.

"But wait tomorrow! I don't have any dress for the wedding"

"The problem is solved" He stood up and went to grab a wide box beside the TV. "This is a dress that she bought for you" He handed her the box. "Come on open it!"

She opened the box and pulled out the dress and smiled at the light pink v neck strap dress.

"It's... gorgeous"

"It will be more gorgeous on you" He smiled.

"Thanks, dad and thank her for me" She hugged her father. "Where is it gonna take place?"

"At The Hacienda"

"Perfect" She grinned.

"Breakfast is ready" said Meredith.

"Shall we?" he asked her with a wide smile.

"We shall" she said smiling and went to have breakfast with her parents.

******************************

"Morning, guys" said Danni fully energized.

"Hey, Dan" said Noah.

"You are early, kiddo" said Josh looking at her. "Are you feverish or something?"

"Yeah. Something like that" She grinned recalling her passionate night with Avery.

"You seem very optimistic today unlike yesterday"

"Yesterday? No, yesterday was amazing" She mumbled the latter.

He took a moment to understand then his eyes went wide. "Oh my god, Danni! You did it! Didn't you?"

"... Uhh"

"You did it! It's all written on your face! Congrats" He patted her shoulder.

"Thanks... I guess?"

"I'm positive you had fun last night"

She shrugged but couldn't hide her smile. "I think... I love Avery"

"You think?"

"Yeah, I think I loved her since the first day we met. Here, Right in this place... even when she had that temper" She chuckled lightly.

"Then tell her that!" He encouraged her.

"I can't, at least not now. I'm waiting for the right time"

"Suit yourself but hold onto your woman, that's an advice from your uncle"

"Sure" She nodded and saw a car coming. "Alright, talk with you later"

*******************************

At noon, while she was working on a bike, her phone rang in her pocket and she picked it up after wiping her hand from the grease.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Danni, this is Meredith"

"Oh, hello Mrs. Carlisle. How can I help you?"

"I need you to come early today, I need to give you some instructions about the wedding tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? Okay, I can come over now if you want me to"

"Good. The sooner, the better. I'm waiting you"

She hung up and Danni frowned and went to her uncle's office, knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in"

She poked her head. "Hey, something came up and I have to go"

"... Okay, Ben will stay with his friend again this night"

"Oh! Well, okay, if that's what he wants. Anyway, I'm leaving if you want anything just gimme a call"

"Mm-hmm. Bye"

She drove to the Carlisle's and headed upstairs to Meredith's office and passed by Avery's room which was empty as she was at college right now. She knocked on the door lightly and heard Meredith giving her the permission.

"Evening, Mrs. Carlisle"

"Hello, Danni. Have a seat"

She nodded and took a seat across from her. "What's my mission?" She smiled.

"Oh, it's easy. Since the wedding will be tomorrow, we want you to be there at 4:00" She handed her the address. "They will give you the uniform and don't worry the workers there know that we have our own chief and I'll be the one paying for you and not them"

"Okay"

"And this is the list of all foods, desserts, drinks that needs to be done before the arrival of the bride and the groom"

She looked at the list, scanning it and a smile crept in her face. "It is easy" She looked at her. "Consider it done"

"I believe in you and your amazing skills" Meredith smiled. "I'm glad I got to hire you, Danni" she said sincerely with her arms folded on the table.

"Trust me, I'm the one who is glad" she said as she thought about Avery.

"That's all and I'm sorry if I made you come early just for these"

"No, no, it's okay. I'm glad you brought me here because I need to set a plan for all the food" She chuckled and Meredith joined her.

"You can go now"

"Dinner at 7:00?" asked Danni.

"As usual"

She nodded and went to leave. Danni stepped out of the office and saw Avery holding her books but didn't see her so Danni hid in the corner waiting for her to come. One of Avery's books slipped from her hand and she huffed then bent down on her knees.

"Need help?" asked Danni, bending down, handing her the book with a soft smile.

"Hey!" She beamed as she took back the book. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Your mom called me to have a to do list for your father's wedding"

"Oh, yeah. I can't believe it's tomorrow though"

"Me neither"

They heard Meredith's door open and Danni hid in the corner while Avery stood up with her books in her arms, taking a glance at Danni.

"Honey, I'm leaving I'll be home at 6:30"

"Okay, mom"

Meredith left and Avery opened her room's door, motioning with her head for Danni to come with her. She put her books on her desk and turned around with her body to Danni, grabbing her from the collar of her shirt and pressed her lips on hers in a sweet, soft kiss.

"Hey" said Avery smiling widely.

"Hey, you"

Danni cupped her face and pulled in for another kiss, a longer one.

Avery pulled away. "How are your scratches?"

"How is your hickey?" She smirked and Avery chuckled wrapping her arms around her neck and pulling Danni closer.

"You are so naughty!" said Avery.

"Said the girl who scratched my back like a cat"

"You didn't complain about it last night"

"Neither did you when I gave you the hickey" She tilted her head wiggling her eyebrows.

Avery giggled and took Danni's hand guiding her to relax on the bed. Danni wrapped an arm around Avery from behind and the other hand was underneath her head for support as she spooned her then she kissed her cheek and Avery played with Danni's fingers and spoke.

"I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow. It's hard to believe that. I-It's early"

"Is it bothering you?" asked Danni, kissing her temple.

"... I don't know. Maybe I'm still not over the fact that each one of them have their new love interest, and with dad getting married tomorrow, it means that it's over. Officially"

"That's not the end of the world though. Both of them are moving on in their lives and they leading a happy one and you should do the same... find your own happiness, Ave"

Avery turned her body around and rested a hand on Danni's neck, looking her in her hazel eyes and then her lips curved up into a smile.

"You are my happiness now, Danni"

Danni took her hand and kissed her knuckles then Avery snuggled into Danni's embrace, letting the peace fall upon them for a while with their eyes closed and enjoying each other's presence and warmth.

"Hey, have you heard the latest news?" said Avery looking up at her.

"No, tell me"

"I'm a bridesmaid"

"Really?! That's wonderful" She kissed her forehead.

"Let me show you the dress" She was about to leave the bed and get up but Danni stopped her.

"No, I wanna see you wearing it tomorrow instead" She smiled. "Because I'm sure you'll be the most beautiful girl in the wedding that people will stare at you and they will make me jealous"

"Aww!" she said and rolled on top of Danni kissing her passionately with her hands framing her face. "Babe, that's cute" She locked lips again slowly and pulled away then she saw Danni grinning from ear to ear. "What? Why are you so smiley?" She chuckled.

"Did you just call me 'babe'?"

"Ohhhh, um, I guess I did" She tucked her hair behind her ear hiding her nervousness.

"I like that. I like that I'm your babe" She smirked.

Avery smiled then gave her a peck. "... You are my one and only babe"

She perched up her chin on Danni's chest then laid her head and closed her eyes. Danni held her tightly in her arms and kissed the top of her head before she fell asleep with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
449K 17.6K 66
β€’ Rhea just finished her first year of college, but with a strained relationship with her parents... she has no home to come back to during summer br...
60.5K 2.3K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...
543K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...