reply, markhyuck

By haesoleil

❝can't we just talk? can't we just talk, talk about where we're- oh wait, silly me. i forgot you can't talk.❞ More

◜intro◞
◜one◞
◜two◞
◜three◞
◜four◞
◜six◞
◜seven◞
◜eight◞
◜nine◞
◜ten◞
◜eleven◞
◜twelve◞
◜thirteen◞
◜fourteen◞
◜fifteen◞
◜sixteen◞
◜seventeen◞
◜eighteen◞
◜nineteen◞
◜twenty◞
◜twenty-one◞
◜twenty-two◞
◜twenty-three◞
◜twenty-four◞
◜twenty-five◞
◜twenty-six◞
◜twenty-seven◞
◜twenty-eight◞
◜twenty-nine◞

◜five◞

1K 72 24
By haesoleil

r e p l y
◦cʜɑpʈɛɾ fıvɛ◦

it's the end of class hours for the second day of school, but nothing seems to have gotten inside mark's mind.

the events that happened earlier was still stuck in his mind, repeating like a broken record.

he kept thinking that, he shouldn't have snapped like that, that he should've just kept those words to himself and just forget the reason why he's like this. he should've just moved on and forget everything. start a new chapter without getting a certain tanned male involved.

like it is that easy.

mark scoffed and furiously ruffled his hair as he waited for the school bell to ring and officially end the class.

but while he waits, he can't help but continue thinking as to why, why he left him off without a single reply and then only to be answered by seeing him with someone else. that's completely the reason as to why he's acting like a douchebag. first of, if he didn't really liked mark and never had feelings for him, why didn't he just straight up told him that? why would he made mark hold on to something when he wasn't even holding on the other end? the point is, he shouldn't have left mark without a reply.

and damn saying he didn't said anything co'z he's mute. mark knew well that- that's just a facade. or an act he was putting to continue lying to mark. but what's the point now? mark already got it, why would he still continue this bullshit.

maybe he wants pity. mark rolled his eyes. his mind being surrounded by hatred for a certain tanned male.

"this is so annoying." mark mumbled as he practically stared daggers at the male that's sitting on the front row.

and to think that the universe is literally playing with him when he keeps on bumping on to the tanned male. mark groaned as he shut his eyes tight. "fucking annoying."

and what's more annoying is that, he can't resist the feeling of, needing to protect the tanned male at all cost even if he's mind is clouded with the thoughts of hating the said male.

↳🏀🎶↰

renjun stared at the tanned male that's busy arranging his things inside his locker.

while he's doing this, two males are looking at him with a pout on their lips. one of the males lightly nudged renjun, earning his attention for a second, "renjunnie, I know you like hyuck so much, but you're gonna melt him at this point." and he said it while still pouting.

renjun stared at the male, that has a grayish blue hair, for a sec, before clicking his tongue and leaning on to the lockers, looking at donghyuck.

a certain tall male scoffed as he watch this agonizing drama unfold infront of him. damn ma, what drama is this.

finally noticing renjun's stares, donghyuck mouthed 'what' as he locked his locker and finally fully facing renjun. the said male then squinted his eyes at hyuck as he tilted his head to the side and crossed his arms to his chest.

"renjun hyung, just tell him you still like him and go." the tall male snorted while oblivious to the sad look the two other males was making, "i can't take this sexual tension anymore, just do your thing."

"fuck you park. i'm trying to analyze hyuck's funny logic and damn you, there's no sexual tension in here for pete's sake." renjun rambled as he motioned to hit jisung that just raised his hands as a sign of defeat.

jisung then shrugged his shoulders before crossing his arms to his chest. and when he unconsciously turned to the two males, he receive a teasing look from the two, the other one even stuck out his tongue. jisung rolled his eyes and just puffed his cheeks, love sick fools.

finally hearing renjun's reason, donghyuck furrowed his brows and got his notepad before writing. when he finished, he showed it to the shorter male, 'funny logic?'

"yeah, first, you called mark lee a moron, second, you're saying that he's nice when we all know he's not being nice to you, and lastly, what the hell was he talking about? what reply? you penpal or chatmates or something..."

donghyuck froze on his place. he didn't not expect that someone will bring the topic up that's why. he then stared at renjun for a few seconds, before heaving out a sigh and walking away from them. he knows for sure that they'll follow him so. as he walked down the hallways towards the parking lot, he kept heaving out a deep sigh as he thought of how can he talk to renjun about this, not like he can literally, but yeah.

once again, he sighed. remembering what mark had said to him earlier, donghyuck frowned. the older was right, why couldn't he just open his fucking mouth and say what he wanted to say.

donghyuck thinks, speaking is so easy but why can't he bring himself to actually do it? that day, he really wanted to speak he wanted to reply, he wanted to give mark the reply he wanted, but the moment he tried, it was as if his tongue was backing away and was even afraid to do his thing.

and when he chickens out, that's when he felt more pathetic, useless, annoying. and this makes all of his will to speak, back away and crumble once again.

maybe I am really the problem.

"hyuck?"

donghyuck looked at the side and met eyes with four males, jeno,  renjun, jaemin and jisung.

"hyuck hyung is everything alright?"

donghyuck looked at them and felt himself shrink at the stares they are giving making him shake his head. he then brought his notepad out and wrote something. after writing something, he gave it to jeno which surprised the male, 'i know you know what mark did. please don't tell it to anyone, even to your beloved nana.'

"hey nonooo~ what does it saaaay? show it to me toooo." jaemin whined as he pouted and tried to peak at the note given by donghyuck. but jeno hid it behind his palms and crumpled it after reading. he then looked at hyuck and gave him an assuring smile.

"unfair! hyuck i'm you're best friend! this is nanaphobia." jaemin pouted and sulked while donghyuck just laughed at him.

donghyuck then looked around when he heard a car honk and there he saw his cousin's boyfriend waving at him. he then gave the older male a smile before quickly writing at his notepad. after finishing he looked at renjun, who seemed to be a little disappointed, and hugged the shorter male.

renjun rolled his eyes but returned the hug anyway, "okay, okay. I'll let this slide but just know I'm always here for you okay?"

donghyuck nodded and smiled as he hugged the shorter male even more. when he pulled away from the hug, he gave renjun the note, saying thank you and ily, that he tore from his notepad before placing a soft peck on the shorter male's cheek and running to the car that has been waiting for him.

jaemin and jeno glanced at each other before looking back at the male who seemed to be shocked while still looking at the tanned male that ran to a car. they then looked at each other once again before letting out a sigh of defeat.

they can clearly see that they don't stand a chance in a certain chinese male's heart.

donghyuck got inside the car before tearing the note and giving it to the driver that is at the same time, is his older cousin's boyfriend. 'thanks jaehyun hyung (✿^‿^)'

"no problem kiddo. plus, tae is going to give me a cuddle so it's a win-win to us."

donghyuck just laughed at his hyung's answer.

to be continued_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 12.7K 36
" You and I have nothing to do with each other, stay away from me until my father leaves your mother " " How can you be so sure you won't be obsessed...
244K 8.9K 46
"Hi." "Who are you?" "I'm not telling you stranger." "I can't even argue with that." Where jungkook messages taehyung.
126K 8.5K 22
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀᴋ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪs ʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀɪɴɢ, ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ! ʙᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋ :...
11.1K 1K 18
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ "what are you?" "i'm...complicated" ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒