Death comes in many ways ( An...

By Froggy_The_Ninja

( Officially Discontinued 6/10/20, Sorry Guys :') ) Eve Landchester is a titan-shifter. Well, more accuratel... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - part 1-
A/N
MORE IMPORTANT A/N THAN BEFORE!!!!!!!!
Chapter 4 - Part 3 -
Chapter 5 (Finally)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CONTEST!!!!!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N!! NEW COVER! :D
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
WTH 2000?????
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
OC Contest!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
HI THIS IS JUST A RANDOM THING BUT READ IT!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
YAYYY IM BACK! :3
So...It's been a hot minute.

Chapter 4 - Part 2-

1.9K 69 4
By Froggy_The_Ninja

Eves P.O.V

I felt every eye in the room staring at me. Inside I felt scared, but I wasn't going to show them that. Instead, I grinned, showing them that they didn't scare me.

" She- Titan. I demand you tell us where you came from, and what your business is here. If you do not answer, then you will be punished." The judge called out dramatically. Seriously, do they all think I'll just give them the answers if they threaten me?

I bit the inside of my mouth to keep from laughing. These humans were just to funny!

" Titan, where did you come from and what is your business here! I demand you answer me!" The judge yelled out again, this time sounding a little angry.

That was it. I couldn't hold it in any more. My grin spread wider as I burst out laughing. The noise echoing off the walls making it seem even louder than it was.

Why I stood there laughing, everyone in the room stared at me like I just killed a puppy.

Finally, the judge snapped out of his trance. Baffled, he stared at me. Pure hatred literally radiated of his shaking form.

" What. Is. This. Why. Are. You. Laughing?!!" He seethed, his voice laced with pure venom.

Still laughing (obviously), I looked up at him.

" Why do you humans keep thinking that I will seriously give you the answers?!" At this point, I was grinning like a maniac. I probably looked like one to, chained to I post, shaking with laughter, wide eyed, messy hair from imprisonment, and grinning like I was insane. I'm really questioning my sanity right now.

--------------------------------------------
Well, that was interesting. Sorry for this also being extremely short, I will try to make them longer in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 14 12
(Eren x Armin x Mikasa) Eren, Mikasa and Armin are all in toxic relationships. Whenever they meet up, they tell eachother how they should leave their...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
750K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
12.4K 256 14
So basically this is a fanfic about Shingeki no Kyojin. I will try not to change alot of things but there will be some differences. So let's get to t...