Ink And Roses... || Jikook [P...

By nyx_rose7

The sweet love story of a hot tattoo artist that finds passion in ink and a college student who's burdened wi... More

1: baby love
2: don't know anymore
3: butterflies
4: ink and roses
5: wanna spend time with you
6: cutie and the tease
7: dinner awaits
8: something new
9: at the mercy of your touch
10: yes angel, cuddles
11: just love you a lot
12: i find home in you

Hello! 😘

1.1K 42 44
By nyx_rose7

Hi people!!
Anyone excited?!

If you haven't read the tags already, then do read it please.

Because this is top Jimin.
Stay here only if you are okay with reading it.

I do not wish to have anyone commenting that top Jungkook is better or Jimin doesn't look like a top, etc.
It's my wish to write top Jimin so if you're not comfortable with reading it, kindly leave.

==

This is the sweet love story of a hot tattoo artist that finds passion in ink and a second year college student who's burdened with the fear of being judged by our so called society.

'Ink and Roses'

==

This is gonna involve lots of fluff as well as intense smut...
😏

So be ready to go from uwu to fucking damn!

Tag a person here who you think will be interested to read if you think this book is worth a look, thank you.

Hope you'll enjoy this, get ready to read 'Ink and Roses' 💕

Purple you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.6K 40
"You fucking ruined everything", he growls at me, face fuming with anger as he takes calculated steps towards me. "I couldn't touch her without remem...
247K 7.9K 40
Theme: Angst, comedy, Romance Member: Jungkook x Jimin Content: 21+ Parts: 40 chapters Status: completed. I opened my eyes. God my body hurts. I th...
145K 5.9K 26
just jungkook's and jimin's kind of complicated and cliche love story (i wrote this in middle school so fair warning) started: feb. 25 ended: mar...
173K 8.8K 41
┌ an angry tattoo artist and the shy boy who deserves no pain ┘...