supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Par universaja

Plus

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[40]

4.1K 213 197
Par universaja

c h a p t e r - f o r t y

"Hello human!" Donghyuck threw his arms around your shoulder as he nuzzle his head above you. "Good morning!"

"Mmm." You replied, scratching your neck.

Donghyuck nudged you too hard that made you stumble and almost fall if it wasn't for his arms laced around you. "That's all you have to say?"

"What else?" You shut your eyes and scratched even harder in your neck.

Donghyuck shrugged. "You're not in the mood again."

"Let's watch some movies, everyone!" Doyoung passed by you and slipped his hand, pulling you with him.

"W-Wait, I don't even agree about this." You awkwardly blinked away.

"You'll agree," Doyoung raised his hand that you didn't even noticed was extremely clutching into him.

"Okay..?" You let him pull you anyway and continued scratching on your neck like there's no tomorrow.

Soon, you both arrived at the mini movie arena. Doyoung let go of your hand. He was in charge of choosing what to watch since he's the one who suggested ton watch.

While standing in the middle out of nowhere, you kept scratching around your neck, completely frustrated that the itch never went away. You only came to a stop when a hand pressed above yours.

"Don't scratch too much, it's turning red." Yuta mumbled behind you.

"Is it?" You groaned. "It's itching me since last night, it's a relief I get to sleep."

Yuta tilted his head, thinking of a solution. "Do you want me to kiss it so-"

"Yah!" You quickly slapped him in his arms making him grin widely.

"Y/N, sit beside me!" Taeil yelled as soon as he entered the room. He teleported right beside you and the next thing you know, you're already having a seat, beside him.

Goosebumps can be felt which made you hug yourself. "That send shivers."

"As if you're still not used to our abilities?" He laughed.

You slightly grimaced. At times, you still see them as any normal being.

"May I seat beside this princess?" Taeyong chimed in, pointing at the free seat beside you.

You stared at him for a few minutes before scowling. "No."

"Oohhhhhh!" His brothers definitely don't care few minutes ago but if there's something to tease, they wouldn't miss the opportunity.

You grinned and patted the seat beside him. "Just kidding."

"Tsh." Taeyong dropped himself, giving you a pout.

The movie finally started. There are few murmurs, mostly from Johnny and Jaehyun fighting over the plot but the whole thing was at peace.

Except from you.

You kept scratching your neck, feeling as if your skin is gonna rip. Taeyong easily noticed your hand who never distanced itself from your neck.

He softly grabbed on you and looked at you in the eye. "Do you want to put an ointment there? You've been scratching even before the movie starts."

"No thanks, let's finish the movie first. " You suggested.

Taeyong agreed and stayed quiet. Everything was going well with Taeyong side glancing at you to see if you're still scratching your neck.

During the climax part of the movie, you excused yourself from them and went out of the place. Everyone was too focused that they just let you slipped away. You couldn't take the itch anymore and quickly went at the sink, washing the part, hoping that the itch disappears.

The itching relieved a little. You took a deep breath and caressed the spot that has been burning from your scratches for the past hours.

You were wondering what is possibly happening at the moment when you suddenly felt someone right behind you. You quickly turned around and almost release a scream if it wasn't for his hand that quickly covered your mouth.

"Yangyang.." Your muffled voice whispered underneath his hand. "You're back."

"Yup, and I have to take you away before Jungwoo detects I'm here." He smirked.

You couldn't even protest. The next thing you know, you were quickly holding on his arms not to fall in the ground. Your surroundings changed, feeling dizzy from Yangyang's ability which is super speed.

You might be used on moving from one places to another because of Taeil's ability, teleporting and super speed still has a great difference.

Your feet fell into soft grasses. You winced on the sun suddenly hitting your face.

While you regain your composure, you didn't noticed that Yangyang was already gone. You only did when you finally had the energy to look around. Your palm rested on a wall for a support while you struggled to catch up on your own doubling gaze.

You came to a stop when you noticed someone standing from faraway.

You squinted your eyes as the figure got closer and your breath hitched to realize who it was.

"T-Ten?"

He just nodded, his usual welcoming smile is nowhere to be seen. "Hey."

"Ten! Why are you here?!" You spun around, eyes widening to realize the mansion is just right behind you.

Shit shit. Ten will be in danger! You held your hair in stress.

"I want to say something." Ten said as soon as he arrived right infront of you.

You sighed, grabbing his forearm. "Yes, let's talk. But not in this place."

He will surely be surprised if he realizes that inside that house lives ten chaotic supernaturals.

Ten refused to move. He grabbed your hand with a more determined look. "I choose to stay in this place."

"No, not here! How did you even found this place?" You scolded.

But as you ended your question, you started to realize what exactly is that point. Your stressed self start to calm down and another wave of questions flooded into you. You were too worried and dizzy few minutes ago that you didn't got to process things. But now..

How did Ten arrived just as the perfect time Yangyang brought you here?

Your grip softened as you eyed him curiously. "Ten.."

He nodded, still wearing a serious face. "Yes, think about it."

Think about what? Your suspicion grew.

Ten.. He always appear whenever you get out and mostly when the guys leaves you alone.

Being alert, you quickly distanced yourself from him. You slightly tremble at the sight of him. Although the thoughts in your mind are just assumptions, you can't help but to feel completely different from the Ten who onced offered you a ride.

"Now, do you get it?"

"Get what?" You glared.

"Y/N-ah really can't get things. Must be because of the books for years." You couldn't react from him since the two of you are both wearing serious expressions. "Don't you still get it?"

"Just say it." You whispered, getting more and more paranoid.

"Or do you already know it but you still keep denying it?"

"Ten!" You snapped.

"Yes, Y/N. I'm one of them." Ten sternly said. It almost sounded like he hated saying those words, but he have to. "I'm not just a human."

You opened and closed your mouth, trying to find the right words to say but it just keep being empty.

"I just came here to tell you.." He took a step closer only for you to immediately retreat. "..we already warned you."

You squinted your eyes. "W-Warned?"

"I'm gonna ask you one last question," He sincerely said, looking straight at your eyes. "Won't you leave them?"

Your jaw dropped.

Ten just spilled who he really is and then suddenly asked that question.

"I asked you a question." His friendly voice completely dissipated. Ten looked utterly different. "Won't you leave them? Won't you come with me?"

You braced yourself and shoot daggers at him. "I've known them longer than I know you, of course I wouldn't."

He examined your face for a few minutes. A bittersweet smirk can be found in his face. He then shrugged, crossing his arms.

"Okay. We've given you enough chances." In a span of milliseconds, Yangyang was beside him. You had to scratch your eyes to make sure you are not seeing things. "We warned you-"

"Stop warning me for something I have no idea about!" You yelled. You had enough of trivias and puzzles in your brain.

"It's her choice, hyung. Let her." Yangyang chimed.

You titled your head. Hyung?

"I could've just take you away if I just knew you wouldn't agree with a calm conversation." Ten smirked. "But I'm still not yet ready to fight over them once again."

"I don't exactly get what are you talking about." You furrowed your brows.

"Of course you wouldn't, princess. But soon you will." Ten patted Yangyang's shoulder. "And maybe that's the time where you finally got to realize you should've just come with us."

"I will never think that way." You glared.

"Sure." Yangyang scoffed.

Without any farewell, he took Ten with him as the two of them went farther.

Your knees felt weaker as you squatted, your heart hammering loudly and preventing you to breath.

Was Ten the person Yangyang was referring? The person who's been watching me since then? You thought.

It suddenly all makes sense. Ten always come out of nowhere whenever you were either left alone. And that's because he's watching you.

But other than that, you kept hearing what he said before he left.

Why would you even want to be with him instead?

Your thoughts were cut off when an extreme itch came back. You groaned in frustration as you kept scratching it a little more aggressive than you've been doing earlier.

"Y/N! How the hell did you came here?!" Jaehyun yelled, running to get to you. He kneeled down and cautiously floated his arms around since he didn't know what to do.

You ignored him and kept scratching when a hand came to stop.

You frowned and opened your eyes in dismay and see Yuta. You tried stealing your own hand only for him to hold tighter.

"I said stop scratching it, it's bleeding." He glared.

Your eyes widened as you glanced on your fingertips. You almost couldn't believe it when trace of blood drips can really be seen.

"Hell.." Jaehyun whispered, softly grabbing your shoulder. "I thought Sicheng healed it? Why is the wound back?"

"Y/N!" Yuta blurted.

All of a sudden, your sight went black and you couldn't hear things properly. The last thing you felt were both Yuta and Jaehyun's panicked arms trying to catch you.

~~~

"How is she?" Taeyong brushed his hair up.

"Still in fever. Her temperature isn't going down." Johnny replied, suffering in stress too.

Silently, Taeil made his way in Johnny's room where you lay because of how huge the space he have. He sighed seeing your pale skin and chapped lips, together with the sweat forming all on you.

Doyoung was incharge of wiping the wet towel on your forehead to atleast ease your rising temperature. His head snapped right when Taeil teleported beside you.

"I'll take in charge, eat first." Taeil insisted.

Doyoung took a deep sigh before passing the bowl where the towel rests in the cold water to Taeil. He then stood up and leave a silent  on the top of your head before caressing your arms.

"Take good care of her." Doyoung mumbled which Taeil didn't replied to.

When Doyoung left, Taeil tiredly twisted the towel. Although he hadn't visited you when you fainted and doesn't serve yet, he already feel tired. It's probably because of too much worrying.

Taeil looked up with a frown and was about to attach the towel once again but retreated to see you squinting your eyes at him.

He quickly put back the towel at the bowl and stand up, stroking your hair. "How are you feeling? Are you okay? D-Do you need something?"

Despite the dryness of your throat you managed to speak. "Water.."

Taeil rummaged around the cabinet out of worrying which made you slightly crack a smile. He eyed you curiously, wondering why you were grinning then he realized..

"Ahh, right. The water is at the kitchen." He scratched his head and quickly blasted away. Everyone's attention averted at him. "She's awake."

Without words, the groups splited either to visit you at the room or help Taeil assist. Taeyong pulled the soup while trailing behind Taeil.

"Here." Taeil excused himself between Mark and Donghyuck who's at the sides of the bed.

You struggled to sit up but was quickly assisted by Mark. Everyone watched you drink the water cautiously and you can't help but to feel extremely uncomfortable.

Like, who wouldn't? Everyone is staring at you as if you're utterly sick.

Well, in fact you are.

They can't help but to eye you intensely because of how pale you look and a big amount of weight was suddenly lost.

"Wait.. look at her scar." Sicheng pointed out. "It's back."

"You already healed it though." Yuta tilted his head in stress. "Why is it back?"

"I told you- crap!" Mark suddenly exclaimed, standing up. "I-It looks just l-like-"

Taeyong quickly covered Mark's mouth as soon as he noticed the scar as well. He forced a smile and gestured at his other brothers. "Let's talk about this later, okay?"

"Guys, she's not comfortable." Jungwoo informed. He wasn't paying attention in the first place to Mark and kept looking at you who's obviously not used to amount of people around. "It will be better if Taeil hyung will be the only person who will take care of her first."

"I see." Taeyong sighed.

"Can't I stay?" Donghyuck pouted.

Doyoung furrowed his brows, already done. "Before you can pull an aegyo, you are not allowed."

"Ah, whatever." Donghyuck stood up and looked at you with a glint of worry in his eyes. "I'll visit you again."

The boys quietly left except for Taeil. He took a deep sigh and grabbed the stool before looking at you intently. You stared back at him, waiting for him to speak. From the way he stares, you can tell he wants to say something.

But your curiousity ended when his eyes shined, tears starting to coat it. You gulped awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Y-Yah, why are you crying? It's not like I'm gonna die." You shrugged, trying to appear more alright. "I just have fever."

"Y/N, I want to say sorry, in behalf of us." Taeil suddenly said which made you furrow your brows.

"For what?" You smiled. "There's no need to say sorry."

"There is, Y/N." Taeil grabbed your hand and took a deep breath. "If only we chose to disobey the book atleast once, you wouldn't be harmed."

"No, Taeil. If you did, I will still be harmed. Remember the hunters-"

"If we only sticked to the first plan which is to remove your memories, then you wouldn't have to suffer today."

You sighed, grabbing his hand in return. "Listen. Back then, we don't know things that could possibly happen so we keep being careless in making decisions. But like you said.. maybe the realms have answers."

"If only we were rational back then." Taeil messed his hair up.

You tightened your hands around him. "Back then, there were no choice but to do this, right? There are no answers-"

"There is." Taeil frowned. "If only we were only tough to fix everything with him, then he could've helped us."

"Help..?" You blinked. "Him? Who are you referring to?"

"Someone who possess the ability of being able to read minds and control memories. He could've remove your memories on everything about us," Taeil looked up, tears are finally spilling in his own eyes. "He could've set you free."

Your instincts were telling different. It was odd that something inside you was telling that you have to know about him.

"C-Can I know his name?" You bravely asked, palms starting to sweat.

Taeil eyed you cautiously, contemplating whether to say it or not. He didn't want to make the same mistakes. He didn't want to give you everything about them because it all caused you to end up like this. Butbseeing your curious eyes, ye gave in.

He took a deep breath. "We call him Ten."

Ten?

Your eyes widened as if another nightmare has been added. You couldn't process what Taeil just said.

"Taeil hyung," Jaehyun knocked. "We need to talk about something."

"Yes. Will be there." Taeil looked at you. "Y/N, I have t-- Hey, are you okay?"

You flinched, shaking your head. "W-What is it?"

"I said I have to go." Taeil weakly smiled. He stood up and pecked at the back of your hand. "Call us if you need anything." You just remained looking at him in disbelief, still in shock. "Y/N?"

"Ah, yes." You closed your eyes, feeling dizzy. "Sure."

You couldn't even feel Taeil leaving and closing the door. All you know is that the puzzles are slowly getting fixed.

That is why Ten knows wherever you are and whatever you have to do. He can read your mind. But most of all,

they aren't in good terms?

"I'm getting headache again." You mumbled, feeling as if you're gonna faint right on the spot.

"What is.." Taeil stopped himself to see his brothers all looking at The Guide Book in the middle of the table.

Shivers run in his spine that he can't even look straight at the thing.

From everything that has happened, he can't help but to be suspicious of every thing.

"What did it say?" Taeil managed to asked.

Yuta stood up and opened the book in the middle pages. He then bit his bottom lip. "Look at it."

Taeil was feeling the weird tension. He stood up anyway and leaned to check what was written: Check your respective signs.

Completely confused, Taeil silently rolled his sleeves and looked at his arms. His jaw dropped as soon as his eyes landed on it.

"This.. I.." He gulped continuously.

"Yes." Johnny massaged his eyes. "It's the same with Y/N's scar in her neck."

"I once saw it already, but it didn't looked exactly ours." Mark spoke. "It just resembled."

"But now, it looks just like.. ours." Taeil couldn't believe it that he remained standing, looking at his members who's either still in shocked or confused.

Yuta stood up. "Sicheng, heal her scar. It's just a scar."

Sicheng sighed. "I'll try-"

"What do you mean you will try? You will heal it. It will disappear." Yuta sternly said, grabbing the younger ones wrist. "Let's go right now."

"Hyung!" Sicheng yelled, causing Yuta to stay silent. "I already did the other day but it came back! If I keep healing her wounds, it will most likely come back and she'll keep scratching it until it appears again!"

"But will you let Y/N have the same symbol as ours?!" Yuta glared back, everyone getting alert.

"Yuta calm your shit down." Doyoung scolded.

"I can't!" Yuta dropped himself at the chair behind. "Y/N is a precious human being. I won't risk her to enter this goddamn fucking life of ours. It's dangerous to humans! I wouldn't want to harm her!"

Everyone remained quiet from Yuta's words because he was right. However, even if they want to, no one can contradict him.

Because after all, they are feeling the same.

Donghyuck broke the tension by grabbing the book and standing up. "I better keep this first until you clear your minds-"

"Hyuck," Jaehyun cut off, noticing the lights that shine upon the pages. "It has a message."

"This shit again." Johnny whispered. He doesn't want to disrespect but he's too overwhelmed and worried.

Donghyuck took a deep breath and insisted to take the lead. He dropped it at the table and scanned the pages. He quietly read the words encoded and his eyes widened afterwards.

"What did it say?" Mark quickly asked.

Donghyuck slowly took a step back and only came to a stop when something hit his back. "Y/N.. is our protector."

"What?!"

|     |     |     |     |

a/n;

yall im sorry if it surpasses more than 300 words and a lil longer than other chaps. and if isn't a quality content hethet i am losing sleep so i hoped it appear okay

also thank you for your kind words♡ (i also notice if there are mean ones here so yea.. i am not referring to anyone hnggg)

cheer up reader!!♡

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...