Sanders Sides oneshot book (p...

By ParkerUwUForever

I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here! More

Info and requests
Thomas X Roman (requested)
demus/dukeceit fluff
Thomas X Virgil (requested)
Moxiety smut
remus
Romulus X Janus (requested)
idk, moceit royality analogical lamp?
intrulogical
analogical
intrulogicality smut
prinxiety
Virgil
Patton X any/all
loceit (requested)
logicality
EEEEEEEEEE!
LxPxJ
prinxiety and demus fluff
Analogical fluff
Logicality prinxiety demus
Analogical angst
logicality
DLAMP
moceit fluff
Family/human AU headcanons
Kind of a chapter but not really
Clearing it up/small vent
intruality
demus
dukexiety
moceit and remile
intrulogical
logicality and Virgil angst/fluff
anxceitmus smut (requested)
analogical angst/fluff
dukexiety fluff
dukexiety pt2
analogical
Patton angst
logince fluff
intruality smut/fluff/slight angst
analogicality (vent chapter)
Roman angst
stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)
Patton/moceit angst/fluff
Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff
Hey!
QnA because why not
QnA answers
desleep (old request)
Roman X Remy (old request)
moceit logince and dukexiety
moxiety smut (request)
Logicality (vent chapter)
intruloceit
Prinxiety angst
Logan Angst
prinxiety (requested)
anxceitmus
demus smut
A/N (update)
intrulogicality/patton angst/vent chapter
virgil angst/analogical fluff
Logan angst(requested)
anxciet/patton
Vent Chapter- Virgil angst
Logan angst/Remus angst
Wholesome baby Patton
analogicality angst
intrulogical smutty fluff
demus
angsty Patton
Request update
platonic intrumoceit
plationic moxiety angst/fluff
Patton angst
Virgil
Prinxiety
moceit smut
Virgil/intrulogical
Logan angsty fluff
Moxiety angst/platonic royality fluff
Dares for sides
Hey guys
creativitwins angst
platonic moxiety fluff
creativitwins comfort fluff
prinxiety smut
Angst
twins angst/fluff/comfort
moxiety
Virgil and Janus angst
logicality and Prinxiety
Virgil angst
intrulogical (requested)
roceit
analogical (requested)
analogical
Janus (requested)
analogical
moceit (requested)
Logicality Demus Prinxiety
DRLAMPT
Virgil/logicality
creativitwins fluff

anxceitmus (requested)

3.3K 68 82
By ParkerUwUForever

Mostly fluff, a bit of angst and a smutty moment

The lightsides(L R and P) being mean
Sexy time, smut
Angsty moments
Lots of fluffiness

Tell me if I need to add anything

Janus is Deceit in this but it is nature to write Janus by now, so I may have messed up about that

(This takes place after DWIT, no one knows Janus' name yet. So the nicknames Dee and DeeDee are back!!)

"Because I was one of them," Virgil said before sinking out.

"You what?!" Roman yelled.
"What do you mean?" Virgil asked softly.
"You were one of them?!"
"Y-yeah, but I'm not anymore!" Virgil said quickly.
"No! How do we know you arent secretly in cahoots with them!?" Roman was so angry. Logan and Patton didnt seem any happier.

"G-guys, I promise you! I havent spoken to either of them expect for today when Remus was here and last time when Deceit was here! I don't talk or hang out with them anymore," Virgil insisted, almost in tears. "I would never betray you guys!"
"Get out," Logan said firmly.
"W-what?"
"Get out. You've been lying to us from the beginning," Patton added, looking away.

"You too?" Virgil choked out. "Patton..."
"Get out," Patton said, not looking at him. Virgil felt tears roll down his cheeks and sunk out quickly.

He rose up at the dark sides part of the mind
"D-Dee? Remus?" He called.
"Virgil?" Remus asked walking over. "Woah, Virg! What happened?!" He ran to the crying side. He was shocked when Virgil hugged him tightly.
"Y-you guys were right," he choked out. "You were right about them,"
"Hey, hey, it's ok. Please don't cry," Remus said, hating how upset he was. Virgil just clung to him.

"What happened?" Remus asked gently.
"T-they told me to leave when I told them I used to be a dark side with you and Dee," Virgil whispered.
"Oh Virgil...I'm so sorry," he held Virgil closer and gently led him to the couch, which probably had blood and cum soaked into it but Virgil didnt care. It was familiar and that was calming.

Virgil laid with his head on Remus' lap, the intrusive side running his hand through Virgils hair. It was really nice and calming, and Virgil ended up falling asleep on his lap. Deceit got back from whatever he was doing and saw the two on the couch.
"What is Virgil doing back?" He asked walking over.
"The light sides kicked him out when they found out he used to live here with us," Remus explained softly.
"Those jerks," Deceit growled. He sat beside Remus and looked at the smaller anxious side, looking peaceful and happy for once.

"Let's take him to his old room," Deceit said softly. Remus nodded and picked the smaller side up and they went to his old room, which neither of them had touched or changed in 3 years. Remus laid him down amd Deceit grabbed something to wipe Virgils makeup off. They forgot how adorable he truly was. Virgil stirred and snuggled into his pillows as Remus pulled the blankets over him.

Then Remus laid beside him.
"He is going to kill you when he wakes up," Deceit chuckled.
"Maybe," Remus shrugged, wrapping his arms around Virgil. Deceit decided what the hell, and laid on the other side of Virgil.
"If we die, we die together," He mumbled to Remus, closing his eyes. Remus laughed softly.

The next morning, Deceit and Remus woke up to a loud whimper of fear.
"Shh, you're ok," Remus whispered to Virgil. Virgil tried to calm down and after a few minutes, Deciet and Remus felt him relax. Deceit was behind him and moved a bit closer.

"Why are you sleeping with me?" Virgil asked softly.
"Didnt want to leave you alone," Remus shrugged. Virgil bit his lip, cuddling closer to them both.
"Am I...am i allowed to stay here with you guys?" Virgil asked softly. Remus smiled amd looked over at Deceit.
"Of course, Virgy," he smiled, using the old nickname. Virgil smiled and snuggled into Remus' chest.

After awhile, the three got hungry. So they got up, Deciet and Remus laughing when Virgil realized he wasnt wearing his makeup.
"Oh come on, you look cute," Remus smiled.
"No I don't!" Virgil whined, hiding in his hoodie. "I'm ugly,"
"Bitch, shut the fuck up," Deceit hissed. Virgil smiled shyly with a light blush. "You is BEAUTIFUL. Also, have you seen the man I'm dating?" Deceit pointed to Remus.
"Fuck you!"
"I mean...if you want to," Deceit teased.

"Shut uuuuup," Virgil whined, hiding in his hands more. The two laughed and hugged him.
"You're adorable, Virg. And if you can't see it, then we will make you see it," Remus smiled.
"Stop..." Virgil mumbled shyly. "Also, can one of you find my glasses? I can't see shit and my eyes hurt," Virgil took his contact lenses out as Remus grabbed his glasses, the two dark sides blushing when he put them on.

"You look adorable," Deceit said softly, smiling when Virgil turned red, looking away.

Virgil had glasses, but he hated how he looked in them. He thought he looked weird. He found they made him look really different. They made him look more 'soft' and 'cute' then he would like.

Virgil raided Deceits closet and stole a large black and yellow hoodie with a snake sliding up the left arm. The hoodie was huge on him, going mid thigh, the sleeves covering his hands.

"He looks so cute!!!" Remus hissed to Dee.
"D-do I look ok?" Virgil asked softly.
"You look wonderful," Deceit smiled. Virgil blushed lightly and sat down. Deceit made breakfast while Virgil told them everything that had happened the night before. Remus was pissed, and Deceit had to tell him to calm the fuck down.

Then, after breakfast, the three went to visit the light sides. Virgil held Remus' hand, his other hand by his face to try and hide more.

"What are you guys doing here?" Roman growled.
"Just came to ask what the fuck is wrong with all of you," Deceit growled. He pulled Virgil out fro behind Remus. "The fact that you can't see how sweet and funny and adorable this boy is shocks me,"
"D-Dee," Virgil mumbled, hiding in his hands.

"He lied to us," Logan stated, not looking up. "He never told us where he came from and why he needed to move,"
"Because I was scared," Virgil said softly, moving back behind the two taller sides. "You already hated me, why would I trust you with my past?"

"We didnt hate you until we found out you're a disgusting evil freak!" Roman roared. Remus snapped, swinging his mace at his brothers head.
"You shut your goddamn mouth!" He shouted.

Roman ducked and grabbed his sword. Virgil let out a soft noise of fear, gripping Deceit tightly. Deceit wrapped his cape around the shaking boy and pulled him close.
"Remus, enough," he said firmly. Remus whined and went to his side.

"Good boy," Deceit praised. If Remus had a tail, it would be wagging.

The three sunk out and sat on the couch, Remus and Deceit snuggling the smaller boy close.
"Its ok, Virgy," Renus mumbled. "They don't know what they're missing,"

Virgil smiled weakly as he started falling asleep, as if being here...being HOME made him calm enough to sleep for once.
"I love you guys," he yawned before falling asleep. Remus and Deceit smiled and each kissed his head.
"We love you too," Deceit chuckled.

A few days went by and Virgil actually started to like them. Even though he knew the two of them were together, he wanted to kiss them both.

"How do you feel about us?" Remus asked.
"You guys are good friends," Virgil said softly.
"Is that all?" Remus smirked. Virgil nodded and Deceit chuckled.
"Liar,"
"Are you sure you don't want us being...more then friends?" Remus whispered, hand under Virgils chin and lifting his head with a smirk. Virgil went red and bit his lip.

"M-maybe,"
"Lie,"
"Ok...ok...yeah, I kinda do," Virgil said, his face super duper red. Remus chuckled and pulled him even closer. Virgil squeaked and was shocked when Remus pressed their lips together gently. Virgil shyly kissed back but pushed Remus back after a moment.
"You're dating Dee..." he mumbled. Deceit chuckled and walked over, grabbing Virgil by his hips from behind.
"I don't mind, as long as I get a kiss too~" he purred. Virgil blushed harder and turned around, looking up at him. Deceit smirked and licked his lips slowly before pulling Virgil closer, kissing him gently. Virgil kissed back and soon, he was pressed between the two, Dee kissing him as Remus attacked his neck.
"G-guys," he breathed. "C-calm down," he bit his lip to stop from moaning as Remus grinded against him.

"Just relax, baby," Remus whispered in his ear, his tone telling Virgil they planned on doing more then kissing him.

⚠️SMUT STARTS HERE⚠️

"What are you going to do?" Virgil asked shyly
"Nothing you don't
want us to, but we have a few things we would like to do," Deceit said softly with a smirk.
"O-ok...but you'll stop if I ask?"
"Of course we will," Remus continued kissing Virgils neck as Deceit slid his hands up the smaller boys shirt. Virgil let the two do what they wanted, even though he was terrified of this. Not of being hurt, but he had never been with anyone like this before. So he had no idea what it would be like.

"You're alright," Deceit whispered, sensing Virgil's unease. "We would never hurt you,"
"Not unless you want us too," Remus giggled in his ear. Virgil was super red, feeling himself getting hard from their touches and kisses. Deceit noticed and chuckled.

The two taller sides pulled Virgil to Deceits bedroom (since it was cleaner and smelled better then Remus' room and was closer then Virgils)

Deceit pushed him down gently and kissed him whole Remus quickly stripped himself, then moved behind Virgil in just his dark green boxers.
"Relax, baby~ Remus is going to stretch you, ok?" Deceit whispered. Virgil nodded, letting Remus slip ripped jeans and boxers off. Remus slid his hands up and pulled the hoodie up. Virgil stopped him before he took his shirt off.

"C-can...can I keep it on?" He asked softly.
"If that makes you more comfortable," Remus said kissing his neck.

Virgil let out soft moans as Remus gently thrusted his fingers in and out of his hole.

"W-whats that?" He stammered.
"Stop, Remus. We don't want him cumming yet," Deceit chuckled. Remus pulled his fingers out as Dee quickly lubed his dick up.

"Are you sure this is ok, Virgy?" Dee asked.
"Yes! J-just hurry and get inside me!" Virgil whined. He had liked the feeling and wanted more of it.

Dee chuckled and gently pushed in, making Virgil moan loudly in pain.
"P-pause!" He cried. Dee stopped moving and kissed his cheeks.
"You're doing so well, baby," he whispered. Virgil seemed to like the praises, so the two started to praise and kiss him. Virgil was panting, let out loud moans and soft whines. Dee pushed in the rest of the way and tried to distract Virgil by kissing him, teasing him with his forked tongue. Virgil looked up at him and Dee gently wiped the tears away.

"You're doing wonderfully, Virgil," Dee cooed. Virgil bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut as Deceit started slowly and gently moving.
"When Dee is done, I get a turn," Remus chuckled.
"O-ok," Virgil stammered, whining from the unnatural feeling.

Soon though, Virgil was letting out louder moans, begging for more as Dee started going faster, moving his hips at a quick and rough pace. Remus was making marks all over Virgil, gently biting into his neck. Virgil whined, only now remembering that Remus had sharper teeth then the rest of them, while Deceit had actual fangs.

"Remus, Dee, fuck," Virgil moaned out.
"Who's your daddy?" Remus whispered.
"I-I don't know, don't be creepy!" Virgil hissed. Dee slammed dead on into the smaller sides prostate, making the boy under him moan louder and throw his head back onto Remus' shoulder.
"Oh god," Virgil panted.

Soon enough, Virgil came and Deceit thrusted a few more times before releasing deep inside him. Virgil whined, feeling tired. The two switched places, Remus between his legs and Deceit behind him. Dee kissing his neck and whispered in his ear while Remus quickly pushed in him.

Virgil moaned loudly again and pushed himself back, wanting all the pleasure he could get, the thirsty bitch-

Eventually, Remus added to the mixture inside Virgil and Virgil came onto his shirt, laying back and breathing heavily. He tried to catch his breath but just couldnt.
"You ok, babes?" Remus asked. Virgil was choking on nothing, his eyes watery as he coughed and gagged.

⚠️SMUT IS OVER⚠️

"Ah fuck, shit what do we do?" Deceit asked, slightly panicked as he helped Virgil sit up.
"I don't know!"
"I-inhaler," Virgil managed to choke out. Remus rushed to Virgils bag and grabbed the smaller item Virgil needed. Virgil took a large puff and let out a deep breath, relaxing into Janus.

"You have asthma?" Deceit asked, brushing Virgils hair from his eyes. Virgil nodded.
"Yeah, but I'm fine. You guys didnt cause the attack," Virgil said, kissing them both.

They layed down, cuddling up close.

Remus and Deceit quickly learned little things that made a big difference about Virgil. They soon found out why he didnt want them taking his shirt off...

"Hey, virg, I need to borrow a-" Deceit stopped in the door way. Virgil stood, looking at the full length mirror, shirtless. He squealed in fear and tried to cover, but Deceit saw it. He saw everything.

He rushed to Virgil and embraced him.
"Why?" He whispered. Virgil broke down and held him, crying into his shoulder. Deceit just rubbed his back, kissing his head and telling him everything was alright. After a bit, Virgil calmed down and told Dee everything. From the moment he left over 3 years before.

"Virgil..." Dee breathed. He didnt know what to do. He'd never had to deal with something like this before. Sure Remus hurt himself, but that was either him being stupid or because pain and blood turned him on. He'd never dealt with self harm because of self hate.

"In fine, it's been weeks," Virgil told him, grabbing the hoodie he'd stolen from Remus and pulling it over his head.
"I just...who made you feel like that?" Deceit said, pulling him back down and holding him.

"Mostly Roman...but Thomas and Logan hated me too...and you and Remus hated me. I just started to believe the words and hated myself," Virgil admitted. Deceit felt tears in his eyes and hugged Virgil close.
"I'm so sorry, Virgil. I never wanted to make you feel like we didnt care about you," he whispered, holding the side close. "I love you so much,"

Virgil cuddled into Dees neck and smiled weakly.
"Have you been cleaning them right?" Dee asked after a long silence.
"I think so, I'm not sure. They never got infected or anything," virgil shrugged. Dee nodded and laid back, bringing Virgil with him.

Remus came in amd found them like that a few minutes later.
"You guys ok?" He asked, crawling onto the bed. Dee nodded and smiled as Remus curled up in a ball beside him.
"You're cute," Dee chuckled, wrapping his arm around Remus to pull him closer. Remus smiled and cuddled Dee.

Deceit laid there, snuggling the two people he loved most in the world and letting his mind wander.

After a bit, he gently moved Virgil so he was snuggling Remus and got up. He grabbed Remus' mace and went to visit the lightsides.

"Who the fuck made Virgil feel like shit?" He growled.
"Oh, you're back," Roman said rolling his eyes.
"Answer me! Who made my boyfriend hate himself so much?!" He screamed, slamming the mace down in anger and sadness.

"No one made him feel like that. He chose to hate himself all on his own,: Logan said calmly. "If you are going to be violent, please leave,"
"When I asked him who it was, of all seven of us only one name wasnt mentioned. And that was Patton. He came here, thinking Remus and I hated him. Roman treated him like shit, Logan amd Thomas didnt like him. Only PATTON cared. And proved it," Deceit snapped, pointing to the moral trait

Patton felt horrible...Virgil was his kiddo. And now he was gone, because he couldnt overlook one simple detail of his past.

"C-can...can I see him?" Patton said softly. Dee nodded and led Patton to where Remus and Virgil were. Patton had tears in his eyes, seeing Virgil again. Deceit gently woke him and when Virgil saw Patton, he looked scared.

"Virgil, I'm so so sorry. I never ever should have treated you like that, you can't control where you come from. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," Patton practically begged. He was shocked when Virgil jumped up and hugged him.

"Good to have you back, dad," hs whispered. Patton smiled in tears and held him close. Deceit smiled and sat beside the snoring Remus.

"Oh my god, wake up," Deceit groaned, pushing remus over so he rolled off the bed.
"Fuck you, Dee," Remus groaned, flipping Deceit off. Dee chuckled and looked at Virgil and Patton, still holding eachother tightly.

"So you're dating Dee?" Patton smiled.
"Both of them, actually," Virgil said shyly. Patton squealed.
"My son has two boyfriends!! I'm so proud of you!!"

Sorry it ended weird, but this is almost 3000 words soooooo obviously I had to stop

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night!
Love you all so much
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 4.3K 180
Okay! Basically a book filled with one-shots which I'm using to refine my skills. Most of my one-shots are angst and I will usually list which ship i...
604 10 21
oneshots about the characters from sanders sides on youtube <3 i will not write r/mr/m ! trigger warnings will be listed before each fanfiction ! ...
183K 3.8K 39
[FINISHED] Just a regular book of oneshots and preferences for the Sanders Sides.
8.6K 228 10
Just Sanders Sides one shots! There's some Analogical, Moceit, Loceit, LAMP, Moxiety, Karrot Kings, and Anaroceit thrown in here, as well as some one...