The Flame of Love [JENLISA] ✅

By _Iamnone

Jennie is a rising idol, she has a cold, bitchy and haughty characters. She accidentally suffered a car accid... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Rising Star
Ramyeon 🍜 & Chikin 🍗
Eomma
Regret
Crash
My Mandu, Where Are You?
Sorrow
A/N Note (not an update)
Searching
Survive
Peaceful Sleep
Wake Up
The Owner of Charming Smile
Jennie
Something Happens In My Heart
We Missed You
My Sweet Baby
She is Jennie Kim
The Truth
Our Little Hearts
Beyond Love
Take Me Home
I Hate You
I Really Hate You
Inner Battle
Missing Piece
Road to You
Road To You (Part II)
Road To You (Part III)
Road To You (Part IV)
Confession
The Unexpected
Rendezvous
The Flame of Love
Epilogue

My Childhood Friend

6.3K 188 98
By _Iamnone

•Yeri POV•

I opened Lisa's apartment door with some shopping bags in my hands.

"Oh God, Yeri. What did you buy actually? You're torturing me." Lisa protested. Well, she broght my shopping bags more than me.
"Just some clothes. I need them."

"Yeah.. Yeah..." She put all the shopping bags on the floor.
"Don't you dare to put my precious bags there. Or I'll kill you." I warned her. With a long sigh, she took the bags again, placed them on the table.

It's been almost two weeks now I'm living with Lisa, my childhood friend. We went to the same elemantary school in South Korea. And we also spent our middle and highschool in the same school here at Groningen. But then she decided to return to Seoul after graduating highschool. While I still stay here because my parents are here.

She had told me before she came that she would continue her study here. I don't know why she chose to continue her study here. She asked me to live with her because she will be alone. Well, I think that was a good idea. My parents allowed me to stay with Lisa as they know her very well.

So I moved to Lisa's appartment three days after she arrived. She's busy preparing everything for her study matters. That's why today I forced her to accompany me shopping before she gets busier.

"I'm gonna rest now," Lisa dropped her body on bed after cleaning and changing her clothes.
"Okay," I replied nonchalantly while taking out all the clothes from my shopping bags.

"Lis, don't shut your eyes first. Tell me about this." I'm wearing my new coat which I just bought. Lisa sat in bed and looked at me.
"Good," she slumped her body again on bed.

"How about this?" I asked her again.
"Shut up, Yeri...!!" She shouted at me and I giggled.

"Wait...!!"
"What again now?! Oh Lord.."

"Can I borrow your lappy?"
"Hmmmm...."

"No.. no.. don't close your eyes. Tell me the password first and you can sleep peacefully."

"Nini," she replied lowly.
"Nini? What's that? Is it a name?" I shrugged my shoulders and glanced at Lisa whom I assumed already sleep now.

"How fast," I mumbled.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat on bed after done with my shopping stuffs. Sat crossing my legs with Lisa's laptop in front of me. I caught a glimpse at her, she sleeps soundly.

I switched on Lisa's laptop and typed the password, Nini, but it rejected, incorrect password. I retyped without capslock, nini and a picture of Lisa with a girl welcoming me as her wallpaper.

"Who is she?" I talked to myself. I don't think Lisa ever told me about this girl. Seems they're so close, she set their pict as her wallpaper. Hmmmmm.... I'll ask her later.

"You..!!" I pinched her nose for a mere seconds, making her hard to breath and let go. "Never hide something from me, or I'll kill you." I said it to Lisa as if she could hear me.
.
.
.
.
.

I cameback from the restroom and heard Lisa's phone's ringing. I sat back on bed but it stopped ringing. I saw there were 3 missedcalls from the same number. I stared at Lisa, she seems didn't bother with the ringing and buzzing of the phone

"Are you sleeping or dying?" Again I talked to myself.

But then it rang again. I was in dilemma, should I pick up the phone? It's from the same number. This is the fourth time she called. So I supposed it must be so important.

"Hallo?" I answered the call and a girl's voice greeted me back stuttering.

"H-hallooo..."
"Yes, whom am I speaking to?"

I didn't hear any answer for a mere second, so I greeted again.

"Hallo?"
"I'm sorry, is... is this Lisa's number?"

"Yes, but she's sleeping now."
"Oohhh..., and I'm sorry. Who am I speaking to?"

"Wait, I'll try to wake her up if this so important for  you. I saw you call for several times. She's sleeping beside me."

Well, she called Lisa for the fourth time. So it must be really important.

"Lisa... Lisa..." I shook Lisa's body to wake her up.
"Hmmmmm... I miss you."

I frowned hearing she's mumbling I miss you. What is she dreaming of?

"Stupid," I said it to Lisa and then I talked to the girl on the phone again.

"I'm sorry, she doesn't wanna wake up. She said she was so tired earlier. Whom am I speaking to? I'll tell her that you called her when she wake up." I expalined to the girl

"T-thank you."

She ended the call without even telling me who she is.

"Weird..." I shrug my shoulders and put Lisa's phone beside me.

* * * * *

•Lisa POV•

"Aaaaaahhh.... Hoaaahmm..."

I woke up and stretched my body. That was a great nap. I got up and sat on bed. Roaming my eyes, seeing surounding, I couldn't find Yeri.

I got of bed and walked limply to living room. I feel so thirsty.

"You're awake? I thought you're dead." I saw Yeri sat on the couch. She leaned her back while her legs straight upon the table. Her hand is holding the tv remote.

I ignored her and went to the kitchen to take a glass of cold water from the fridge. I'm feeling hungry too, I search foods in the fridge but I can't find it.

"No foods." I said.
"I made pasta. Check inside the microwave."

I checked the microwave as Yeri told me and found a plate of pasta. It's still warm, so I don't need to reheat it again. I dragged a chair, sat in the kitchen corner and started to eat my pasta.

"How was your sleep?" I just wanted to open my mouth and answer but Yeri answered her own questions by herself. "Oh, what a stupid question cause I saw you sleep very soundly."
"Hmmmm...."

Yeri is my childhood friend. Our father is a good friend and that's why me and Yeri became good friend too. She moved to Netherland after she graduated from elementary school due to her father's job.

When I knew that she will move to this country, I felt so sad since I will lose my best friend. So I asked my father whether I could follow her to study here or no. And I don't know why father allowed me. So, I spent my middle and highschool time here in the same school with Yeri as well.

No matter what happens, you will miss your own country where most of your families are there. So, after graduating from highschool I returned to Seoul and continued my study there.

I decided to study in this country again besides I have Yeri and her families here, I also want to move on from my past, from my memories with Jennie. It's not easy for me to forget her, but I have to. I'm not gonna lie, my heart wants her so bad. But everytime I wanna go back to her, her words don't ever come into my life again making me to step back.

She doesn't want me anymore, she hates me. Untill now, I still didn't know the reasons why she was very angry at me. What did I do?

"Lisa......!!!!!" Yeri screamed my name and realized me from my deep thoughts of Jennie.
"What? Why did you have to scream?

"Why? I've called you many times, but seems that you're really enjoying your pasta."
"I'm hungry," I replied nonchalantly.

"Someone called you when you were sleeping."
"Who?"

"I don't know."
"You didn't see the contact name?"

"Only numbers, no contact name."
"Hmmm...."

"And she was weird."
"What do you mean?"

"I answered the phone because she called you several time. She was looking for you and I said that you were sleeping." Yeri stopped to sip her soda can. "I've tried to wake you up, but you were sleeping like a dead man. And you know what??"
"What??"

"You said, I miss you."

I choked on my pasta, I grabbed a glass of water and drank it all.

"What were you dreaming? "
"N-nothing."

"Nah, you lied to me."
"W-what did she say again? Did she left any message?" I tried to change the topic about my dream. Well, honestly I dreamt of Jennie. Maybe because I do miss her so much.

"That's why I told you she was weird. I asked for her name and left messages for you, but she hung up the phone."
"Hmmmmm...." I frowned hearing Yeri story. Who is she?

"You can call her back."
"I'll check later. I'm gonna take a shower and sleep again."

"Dumb..." Yeri glanced at me with her cynical look.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm in the living room now, sitting on the floor with so many papers and my laptop on the table. I'm preparing all documents for my study matters when suddenly Yeri jumped on the couch.

"Busy... Busy... Busy..." Here she is, starting to annoy and distub me.
"Why don't you go to work?" I asked Yeri without looking at her.

"I'm lazy," she simply answered. I frowned at her answer.
"What kind of reason is that? You didn't go to work because of you're lazy. It's as if you're the boss."

"Well, I'm not the boss but......... The boss is one of my boyfriend." She whispered in my ears. One of?? This girl never change.
"And you take advantages from that?"

"Of course, why not?"
"What did you tell him?"

"My stomach is aching because of my periods. And it's hard for me to get up from my bed."
I shook my head hearing Yeri's reason.

"Lis... Lisssssssss.....!!!!" She called out my name quite loud.
"What do you want, Yeri? Can you see I'm busy?"

"Your attentiooooonnnnn....."
"Huh?? What happened to you?"

She laid on the couch in a prone position while her head hanging down looking at me.

"Stt... Sttt..." I ignored her.

"Ssttt.... Sssssssstttt...." I tilted my head to the side and glared her. She grinned stupidly.
"What, Yeri?!"

"Hehehe, I wanna know who is the girl in your lappy wallpaper? I never know her." I stopped typing on my laptop. I gulped.

Stupid me, why did I allow her borrow my laptop?

"Hey, Lis. What's wrong?"
"Nothing."

"Then tell me who she is?"
"Just my friend."

"Don't wish me to believe it. I am your friend since we're kid till now. We shared the same room, we shared the same clothes, we shared the same undie--"
"What?!? Noo... We never did that!"

"It's just a phrase, stupid. The thing is we shared everything but you never set our pict as your wallpaper. Not even in your phone. Huh?!"
"Why would I use your pict as my wallpaper? I'd rather use my mom's pict."

Bug...!!

"Aawww...!!!" She threw me with a sofa pillow.
"Tell me the truth or I'll kill you. You know I can do that." But I know she can never do that.

Yeri is a cheerful but fierce girl. Her hobby is threatening me, she will always say I'll kill you. But she was just bluffing. It's impossible for her to kill me. I'm taller, bigger and stronger than her. Except she do that when I'm sleeping.

But aside from her harsh words to me, her fierce behaviour with me, I know that she loves me so much. She always supports with everything I do. She always protects me. She's always be there for me when I need her. She's a bestfriend material. And of course I love her too.

"Lalisa Manoban...!! Don't you act as you're deaf."
"Well, act deaf to you is necessary sometimes," I replied casually.

"How dare you...!! Fine...!! I won't cook for you. Find foods for yourself."
"Huh?!"

She knows my weakness, I can't cook. And I must always eat rice. Rice is life, I can't without them. And I love to eat Korean dishes, sadly Yeri is good in cooking them.

I sighed in defeat, "Alright. She's my good friend in Korea."

"You're not good at acting. I have six senses and it's telling me that you're LYING...!!"
"Ughh...!! Cook me Bibimbap for dinner and I'll tell you."

"Deal..!!" She pull my left ear gently and that caused me whimper.
"Aaaww...!! Why did you do that?" I rubbed my ear.

"Well, lets consider that was our deal agreement. Because your hands are busy, we can't do a shake hands. So I changed to pull your ear as return." She said it while giggling.

"That's a lame excuse, you know that?"

"I don't care, it's up to me." She said it nonchalantly. And I just smirked at her.
.
.
.
.
.

We're sitting at the couch after having our dinner. As our deal, I will tell her everything if she cooked me Bibimbap for dinner, and she cooked it. So, it's my turn to tell her my story. My love story with a woman whom I really love till now.

"So, tell me from beginning to the end. Don't try to skip or hide anything or I'll - -"
"Kill you.. yeah... yeah... Kill me now and you'll never get any story from me."

"Yaaahh...!!" Slapped... Slapped... Yeri slapped my arm two times. I caressed my arm automatically. She really wants to kill me slowly.

So I started to tell about me and Jennie to Yeri. How we met, how we fell in love and were not brave enough to tell one to another. How we spent our beautiful days. And how finally we ended our relationship.

"You love her that much, huh?! More than you love me?" Yeri asked.
"Of course," I replied and prepared myself for another slap. But surprisingly, I didn't get it.

But then... suddenly...

Smacked...!!

"Awww....!!" A smack landed on my head. "Why did I do now?"

"You're stupid."
"What?!"

"Why don't you go to her?"
"I told you she doenn't want me to come into her life again. She hates me."

"Don't listen to her. That's how girl when she gets mad. Speak whatever she wants in anger. But actually she wants the opposite."
"You're talking as if you're not a girl."

"Because I am a girl, that's why I know that."
"I'm a girl too but I know nothing about it."

"Because you are D.U.M.B." Yeri emphasized at each alphabet. "Dumb..."
"I don't understand. So you mean I must go to her eventhough she already said that she hates me?"

"Yess...!! You love her, don't you? Then you must show her how much you want her. Be stubborn and don't give up. I'm sure she will accept you."
I nodded eventhough remain hesitation deep inside me.

"Is her name Nini? You're using her name as your password?"
"Y-yeah."

"Look, how much you love her and you did nothing. You're a stupid asshole. Go back to Seoul and get her."
"Yeri, I just arrived here and you're expecting me to go back to Seoul? My dad will kill me."

"Do that when you're done with those all boring papers."
"Hmmmmm...."

For a moment we're silent. I'm thinking about Yeri's words. Is she right that Jennie actually wants me to come to her? Like I used to do when she was angry or sulking? I coaxed her, amused her and made her smile again.

"So tell me, are you TOP or BOTTOM?" Yeri's question broke my thoughts and caused me to face her seriously.
"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb and innocent with me, Lis or I'll kill you."
"I don't understand."

"Yeah, right." Yeri smirked and rolled her eyes. I smiled and shook my head.

"Hah..!! See you're smiling." She exclaimed. "Give me your hands..!!" She ordered me.
"What for?" I denied but still she grabbed my hands forcefully.

"How centimetres are your fingers?" She looked at my fingers intently. Touch them one by one as if she was examining them.
"How am I supposed to know about it? And why would I measure my fingers?"

"To know how long your fingers are."
"W-what for?"

"Hellooooooo, you have no dick that's why your fingers will do the job." She rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"Damn you, Lis. You have long fingers. You'll be a great TOP."
"Oh my God, Yeri." I pulled my hands from her hold.

"You'll make her scream out your name." I shook my head and she kept on teasing me by screaming my name.

"Lisa....!!! Lisa....!! Yes, baby... I like your fingers in me. Deeper...!! Fasssssterrrr...!! Hahaha." She laughed out loud.

While me? Now I'm the one who want to kill her...!!!!!

* * * * *

_To be continued_

===============================

Happy sunday, everyone. I hope you're having a great day.
Enjoy reading....

_O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DEAR L By LVNA

Fanfiction

305K 10.8K 45
XI 𝒅𝒋 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕? My original story. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. LISA G!P Started: Oct. 12...
19.7K 495 14
Lisa, an aspiring photographer, meets Kpop Princess, Jennie Kim in an unexpected way. Jennie grows fond of her and is determined to fight against all...
591K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
1M 29K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...