๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ | โœ“

Door blckpinq

๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐š ๐... Meer

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
Alissa Voilet
Ariana Grande
Cindy Kimberly
Jenna Ortega
Jennie Kim
Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner
Lily-rose depp
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Madison Beer
Roseanne Park
[ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐‘๐€ ]
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐
๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ?
๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ.๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ____ ๐˜๐Ž๐” (real)
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

10.7K 161 45
Door blckpinq

prompt : you spent hours ignoring her without realising. she got mad, not wanting to talk to you because of how long you've been ignoring her. you then have to find a way to make it up to her and the only way was to...

genre : smut

-

"babeee" nailea whined for my attention.

"hold on i'm almost finishing." i said to her. i then heard her groan and got up from the bed and slammed the door.

"shit i gotta go, nailea's mad" i told my friend over my headset microphone.

"alright man good luck" my friend said, i took off my headset and went downstairs to find nailea sitting at the island. i went towards her and hugged her from behind, placing soft kisses on her neck.

"oh so now you wanna pay attention to me" she stood up making me remove my arms from her waist.

"oh cmon baby i'm here now am i ?" i was following her around like a puppy as she continued ignoring me.

"baby i'm sorry alright ? what can i do for you to forgive me ?" i asked in hopes she would talk. i then saw her eyes light up. I instantly knew what she was planing, she grabbed my hand and brought us to the room.

"do we really have to do this?" i complained.

"yes and sit" i did what i was told. i watched her took out all her makeup supplies, she then brought out her camera and set it on the mini tripod.

she's been quite persistent on wanting to put on makeup on me but i kept tell her no each time she asked. part of me felt like all of this was planned.

my thoughts were soon interrupted when nai came in with a smile on her face. it made me felt giddy on the inside, if this made her happy then who was i to stop her.

i watched her start the camera and did her intro. "so today i'm going to do my girlfriend's makeup and we're going to answer some questions at the same time." she said to the camera. she grabbed her phone and handed it to me to read out the question. i scrolled through her notes to see most of them were about our relationship.

"alright first question is...have you guys recreated the 365 day movie ?" my eyes widen and my mouth was agape from the question. i felt Nailea stopped putting whatever was on my face, she looked to the camera and looked over at me. i saw her blushed as soon as i read out the question.

"uhm yes and no, next question" nai said quickly, i chuckled at her nervousness. I scrolled for the next question.

"okay um next question is, who is more dominant ?" i read out. I looked at Nailea and smirked at her.

"me" we said in unison.

"how ? i do most of the work" i said.

"no you don't, thats me" she continued brushing my face. we argued for a good minute until i gave up and let her win. it's always been this way, when we we get into an argument whether it'd be a useless one or a serious one, she'd always find a way to win.

and if she didn't win, she would ignore me for a whole day.

we kept on answering question until was done with my makeup. "alright last question is do you guys want kids ?" i smiled at the qustion and looked up to nai to see she was smiling too.

"um as long as it's with her then yeah totally" i answered the question.

"hell yeah i wanna have kids... with her tho, if it's someone else then sorry...no." she answered as she did her final touch.

"and done, omg you look so pretty" she gasped when she saw my face. She handed me the mirror, which made me raised my eyebrows seeing how pretty i was.

damn i look hot as fuck.

when nailea realized i was checking myself out on the mirror, she playfully rolled her eyes and proceed to end the video.

"alright i need to edit the video" she gave me a peck on the lips and walked away to her bed.

to kill time i went on twitter to see what was going on, because i haven't been on twitter for a really long time. i spent an hour replying to some fan tweets until i felt my eye lids getting heavier.

i set my phone aside and fully closed my eyes dreaming about nailea.

-

i felt something rubbing on my face that caused me to wake up. i saw nai staring at me while wiping off the makeup on my face "almost done" she said softly.

"thank you princess" i smiled softly at her.

"you know i've always wanted to try and recreate that movie..." she said nonchalantly. it took me a good minute to realize what she was talking about.

"oh yeah ? which part ?" i asked smirking.

"the naughty parts." she whispered as she crawled up to me. she went closer and ghosted our lips, our breaths getting heavier as the seconds passed.

she got up and went to the bathroom, leaving me flustered and a boner. before i could go to the bathroom to see what she was up to she walked out with a red lingerie. she had a smirk plastered on her face as she walked closer to me crawling up to kissed me on the lips.

by now we were having a full-on make out session. our tongues were battling for dominance, and as always i had won, our breaths were getting heavier as each seconds passed by.

i placed her down on my lap so that now she was sitting on me with her hands holding my shoulders for support, i kissed her lips then down to her neck leaving a trail of hickies. i carried her and placed her on the bed not detaching my lips for hers.

I used one of my hands too squeeze her boobs while my other hand unclipped the bra. as the bra fell off giving me the full view of her tits, i threw it to the side and brought her boobs to my mouth sucking and licking her nipples.

her moans were pretty soft but i was planning to make the whole neighborhood hear it. i then went down to her stomach and gave her small little kisses, and lastly i went to the best part of it all. i used my fingers to rub her damped  underwear eating to tease her. i didn't want to waste anymore time, so i fully took off her panties and threw them to side too. 

her breathings got louder as soon as my cold fingers touch her wet and red pussy that was begging to be touched. i started spreading her folds and blew on her pussy, teasing her even more.

she whined in response which made me let out a light chuckle. "please y/n" she breathed out.

"what do you want me to do ?" i looked up to see she had her eyes closed.

"anything. do whatever you want with me, just please don't tease me." she begged.

"alright then, if you want me to stop say vanilla okay princess ?" i told her before i could go any further.

"yes daddy" she said seductively as she bites her lips looking at me with full lust. i brought my face closer to her glistening wet pussy and dragged my tongue along her folds earning a soft moan from the latina.

this time i used the tip on my tongue and inserted it inside her hole. i kept sucking and slurping on her juices not wanting to pull away from her addicting pussy.

"i'm gonna cum" she moaned out. i pulled away and watched her hole pulsing while white liquid spurt out it. once she was done cumming, i made sure to lick her pussy clean, not leaving a single drop of cum behind.

as soon as i pulled down both my sweats and boxers my dick instantly sprung out. nailea immediately got up and pushed me on the bed as she went down on her knees for me.

i watched her spit her saliva on her palms and wrapped her hands around my cock giving it a few pumps before putting my whole dick in her mouth.

she then started bopping her head up and down while looking up at me 'innocently'. i threw my head back and moaned in pleasure as she swirled her tongue on the tip of my cock.

"fuck baby, i'm gonna cum if you keep doing that." i moaned out.

she pumped my dick a few more times before putting it inside of her mouth once again. i watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked on my dick a little quicker than before.

"shit princess, i'm gonna cum."

i started releasing thick white ropes onto her face making her giggle lightly. when i was done releasing my load onto her, she used grabbed fingers and wiped her face that was covered with cum. she then brought my fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean still having her eyes trained on me.

the brunette got up from her knees and positioned herself on my dick till it lined up with her entrance. she took a deep breath as she sunk down to my lap.

her breath catching in her throat as my length began stretching her walls. "so...big" i smirked as i watched my girlfriend grip onto my shoulder for support while she fucked herself.

i watched my cock disappear and reappear each time nailea bounced up and down."i'm so close." she whimpered out as my finger began rubbing her clit in fast circles, make sure to heighten her pleasure. she began rolling her hips into my fingers while her eyes were squeezed shut.

she would clench around my cock every now and then indicating that she was close. "oh god ! i'm coming, i'm-"

i felt my balls tightening begging for a release. i bucked my hips roughly one last time as the both of us let out a low moan nailea buried her head into my head as i held onto her hips burying my cock in her warmth as nai's walls seemed to milk me for all i had.

both of us were panting heavily. nailea looked up to me and started kissing me. she pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. "ready for round two ?" she asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"of course baby."

-

finished: 20 July 2020 ☑️

a/n

i hate this also if there's any typos please tell me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

100K 1.3K 22
ยกBefore you read Oneshot!Read "Need to Know" Most of the stories will be Jennie x reader. *INCLUDE MILKY MATURE CONTENT * [Closed but might upload ag...
100K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
95.8K 1.6K 58
(โœ“) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes โ™ก