i'm only human 2//matthew esp...

Bởi creativemagcon

"the people who are the hardest to love, are the ones who need it most" Xem Thêm

i'm only human 2//matthew espinosa
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

680 14 0
Bởi creativemagcon

I woke up and flashbacks hit me from last night. I regretted it all. My back was sweaty and my stomach ached, i pushed back the covers and stood. I began putting things back on my shelf and sighing.

Cleo's picture was smashed i picked it up and sighed. I sat back on my bed and picked the class out from the frame. I took the picture out of the frame and placed it on the side. I opened my bedside drawer and took a push pin out I picked the picture back up and stuck it on the wall.

I continued to clean before throwing skinny jeans and a galaxy top on. I stood in the mirror and fixed my blonde hair into a quiff. I met my brown eyes with the scrawny boy in front of me and i wandered "how did this happen".

I grabbed my backpack and went straight to school, not worrying about breakfast. I put in my earphones hoping green day would wake me up.

***

I sat in chemistry as usual, one seat between me and the window. I looked down at the people doing there usual business outside whilst the teacher started talking about particles.

"Hello Miss I'm Alli" i hear first. I looked up and saw her. She was wearing a 'Fault In Our Stars' top, it made me smile. I saw the teacher point in my direction and Alli slightly sigh. She walked towards my desk and sat down next to me, next to the window.

"hello" i tried to make conversation. She seemed uninterested. This made me feel angry? I mean yesterday i took her out of an uncomfortable situation and i am trying to help her out. Shes basically telling me she doesn't care. I felt shitty.

"Didn't think you were going to be in today" I said - trying again.

"Oh why? You think i might of killed myself? Well let me tell you Matthew, worst things have happened to me than just shoved around just leave it?" She said. Now i went from feeling shitty to mad? All i've done is try?

"Sorry? It's just you appear here one day with no friends or no stories, then i try and be nice to you. You just push me away? You laugh with me one minute and then are yelling at me the next what am i supposed to do?" Despite meaning it i felt bad. I didn't want to upset her.

"Well get used to it, thats what i do. I push people away. I haven't asked you to do anything, so if you don't want to speak to me fine? I couldn't care less" She said. She looked away afterwards.

Oh fine. I didn't know what to say, was it true? I didn't know anymore? All i know is that i'm not giving up now?

I looked at her. I watched her long eyelashes blink carefully so that the built up tears wouldn't fall.

"Sorry" I whispered. I moved my hand over and touched her wrist. She moved it away quickly, unknown reasons, she grabbed it with the other hand.

For the rest of the lesson I done okay. We had learnt about this at least a hundred times before. Alli however didn't do much and i didn't realise until later on, too late. She was given a detention.

She grabbed her bag aggressively at the end of the lesson and stormed out. She didn't say anything else to me for the rest of the day. Honestly i don't even think i saw her.

It doesn't mean i stopped thinking about her though. I went on with the day as normal. I watched scenes of bullying, drug dealing and pain. I didn't even bother getting involved although i was quite aware of the consequences.

I met up with Carter at the end of the day. I gave him a small smile and he patted me on the back.

"Becky is waiting for Alli's detention" He said. I would of suggested we wait to but Alli wouldn't want that.

"Cool. Come on then bro" I patted his chest and began walking, throwing my bag over my back at the same time.

Me and Carter just spent the walk home talking about the game and stuff. I weren't really interested. I just wanted to go home and shout?

(A/N) HEY DUDES IM BACK! Sorry i have took like one thousand million years but yeah im updating again and hopefully again today. I am also working on anther book soon hopefully, a 5 seconds of Summer one. But i would like to finish this first.

Thankyou for 16.21K on book one, i cried a little. Also thankyou for 1.85K on two chapters of this. I remember thanking ya'll for 60 reads and yes wow i feel lucky. Keep reading, commenting, voting and i love you. Stay Strong.

-t

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...