The Alphas White Leopard

By MaryCrickon

My name is Rider River and this is my story my parents had 12 children 7 brothers and 2 sisters me Rory and R... More

not a chapter
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
question & answer
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
not a chapter

chapter 19

963 45 0
By MaryCrickon

*Rory*

I was in my house, I leave alone. Yeah never had a mate, never really like anyone in the pride only my siblings. If you count how many times they try to make me date someone.

I'm in my living room drinking something strong, to get my mind off of everything. One thing about me is that I never got a hangover like never ever weird right so yeah.

But my front door open and close I know someone is here so I got up to look who is here.

And it was rider, he looks mad at something or someone I have known idea why.

He looked at me and said "hey Rory sorry for coming, I can live if you want?" I looked at my brother and I told him "no rider, you can stay I love having someone here with me."

Rider gave me those sad eyes like kitten eye he is very good at that.

"Ror, if you want you can stay with us. We don't mind at all brother, your my brother and plus Bennett is driving me crazy." I looked at him if he gone crazy or something. Is Bennett picking on rider if so Bennett is a dead man walking.

"Is he hurting you again rider, I swear if he lay a on hand you he is dead!!!" Don't get me wrong but if someone hurts my siblings they are dead meat. I don't play around yes Russ is the oldest out of all of us it's just we are very overprotective of rider and Rosa.

Rider never really told us who got him pregnant. Because when Rosa was born, she smelled like a werewolf but she is half were cat and half werewolf.

Me and Ray picked up the scent of a werewolf, we asked rider who the wolf was he told us not to worry about it.

He was and still is a young mom. He got pregnant in high school, yeah it was, I remember that we also went to school with werewolves.

"Rory it's just, Bennett been bugging. He worries about everything I do and one time. I got embarrass one time, me and my mates were in our room, I told them it won't hurt babies. But they have to be careful so in the middle of that Bennett came busting in like really. Carter, Hunter, Marcus, Zach and Zine got scared. Then they looked at Bennett like they wanted to kill him and that's not all he took my spell books all of them he said ' you can't do spells, its to dangerous for the babies. ' So yeah." Wait are we talking about the same Bennett that hurt rider. And did everything else and now Bennett is hanging out with rider.

Ok now I'm confused too, what the mother living hell is going the fuck on because Bennett.

"Ok, I'm confused on everything right now because Bennett Rover rivers likes you now. But that doesn't explain why you have puffy Red eyes for rider?" He took in a deep breath and looked at me and started crying, oh goddess on.

"Bennett didn't hurt me. I hurt hunter, I told him everything and I haven't seen him since then. I can't go back home ror I don't like being alone." Rider cried, I picked him up and took him in my room. I'm with rider on this I hate being alone that's why I have Fred here with my nephews.

Speaking of the devil here he comes.

He looked on my bed like I did something stupid or something I will though.

"Yeah I'm going to ask, why is rider here and why does it look like he's been crying for." Fred ask me, so I should really tell him everything yeah it's better then.

So I told Fred want happened from the start about Bennett being nice to rider, and to rider telling hunter everything that happened to him.

Fred looked at me and said "ror, I do believe rider is giving Bennett a second chance. And as for this hunter, I will go talk to him I know he is hurting. But look at it from his point if you're mate's didn't tell you or your other mate's then yeah Rory, he be hurt but look at it like this if you get mad you don't want nobody around you so I'm go talk to hunter and fine out want ok." Fred put his hands on my back I know he hurts still because rider isn't the only one that can have kids, Fred's mate was a nice man he was so sweet to everyone but then something happened to him. Because he ended up in the pride hospital Fred didn't just lose his mate, he lost his best friend and father of his kids.

I just hope that he fines a second chance mate that will love him and his kids.

Because today marks his mate's death Ash, Fred's mate has been dead for over 2 years now and the twins my nephews they be two next month.

Ozzie and Zero fell in love with rider, they always tell him things. He messed out on and we know rider feels hurt for not meeting his nephews and nieces but rider is home right now.

Fred told me to watch the boys and rider, my poor brother he is hurting and nothing can change that.

"No matter what rider you will always my brother, don't let nobody tell you different love you rider." I kissed his head Sighing how I wish we were little again.
____________________

*Fred*

Trying to fine a werewolf is easy for me. Because my mate Ash told me that if you have something with the scent you can fine them.

And that's what I did, but hunter is hurting. I know, I should live him alone. But I can't my baby brother is hurting I can't see him hurting.

I came up to the pride grave yard and I see someone by a grave stone he looks kinda sad like.

So I walked up to him, once I saw the grave stone it was my mates stone. I have known idea who or what this guy is.

"There's not a day goes by that you never stop loving your mate. But I still love my mate even though he didn't say that he got pregnant by our other mate before. It hurts but not that much you know." He turned to look at me, and I smelled him this has got to be hunter.

"Yeah but maybe there reason why he didn't tell you, because he might have been scared. I will be scared if my first lover came back, then fines out we have Twin boys together. But I told him I was pregnant, but he dead before he got the chance to see me give birth to them." I looked down looking at Ash grave stone, he was one of the worriers he uh dead from something nobody knows of what.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your mate. I wouldn't know what that feels like, my mate's goddess. I met four of my mates at a stupid alpha meeting, then we met our little kitten. He is so cute, he came on to the pack borders he told us that his brother kicked him out. And he was dieing but he didn't, the pack was like his pride then he started getting better. Goddess I messed up, I didn't hear him out hey do you know where he is." He looked at me and I nod yes and told him, he at his brother house I smiled at that.

I looked down at my husband grave "hey wolfie, I miss you so much that it hurts Asher Jackson the werewolf from the western pack the former alpha. Don't worry honey, I will be happy again and tell we met again." I gave him a red rose, he loved red roses and gave his stone a kiss and got up and left he would have loved the boys.
_______________

As I got back to Rory house I can hear something is going on in there, so I opened the front door and looked in.

Then I walked upstairs to Rory's bedroom, everyone was there rider looked at me to tell me to come sit next to him.

And I did, Ozzie and Zero came and sit on my lap they have the last name jackson. Ozzie looks like me and Zero he looks like his father once they grow up I will tell them who their father is.

But I remember something Asher told before he dead. He told to look for his baby brother and he told his brother name.

I looked at rider and said "Rider, do you know a Hunter Jackson by the way." He turned to look at me said "Yeah Fred, Hunter Jackson is my mate he's here why."

I took a deep breath and looked at him and said "my mate Asher Jackson dead two years ago today. He un told me to look for his baby brother. Hunter Jackson, he only told to tell hunter what's going on and why he left. I'm sorry baby brother, I am, but Asher is the former alpha of the Western pack he didn't wanted to be the alpha so he left when Hunter was 18years old so Asher came on to pride lands. I was doing a look over the land to you know make share that nothing comes in, and that was the same year you left rider. But anyway, yeah Asher and I were mate's. He be came the head of the warriors we got married. I took his last name and he got me pregnant, but not long after that he dead of cancer I gave birth three months after he dead." I looked down not knowing what to do, but I felt rider hugging me to let me know it's ok to cry.

And what I did cried in my baby brother arms, he hugged me like a mother would to her cubs.

"Fred I didn't know, it's going to be ok. If you ever need someone I'm here for you. I know it's hard to be a single parent, but just think the twins love you because you did everything for them. You never left them like I did with Rosa." Once rider was done, we watch a movie got to love rider and his stupid scary movies. Even scream, the twins were laughing at the movies I love them so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.8K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
8.5K 159 12
Being in my family is hard. Sticking up to their standards; considering they are the alphas of the entire pack. Yes, you heard me right, a pack. A pa...
48K 3.7K 45
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
38.9K 680 38
he was 12 she was 10 they were each others mates. She didn't get to speak for 5 minutes cause the door bursted open . There stood a boy with jet bl...