BLACKEXO HOUSE | blackexo |

By KARINAMJN-

[ COMPLETE ] SM And YG have making contract to let Blackpink members and exo members living together .. four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
1K Special Instagram pt.1
Instragram pt.2
Instragamn pt3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
announcement
chapter 24
!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Insta part 4
Instagram pt5
𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
insta part 6
Insta part 7
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 💗
NEW STORY

Chapter 14 !

403 17 1
By KARINAMJN-

- 2month later -

Jennie is 10 week pregnant and Byeol is 2 month almost 3 month old . Baekhyun also ask Seohyun to be his girlfriend and she said yes :) 

They become a couple for a few weeks now and while other are also doing well and healthy :) 

today is another normal day at the house ,, 

Chaeyoung and Lisa decided to go out to have fun as their boyfriends are workings . 

chaelisa are at the malls , having fun . then they meet joy and wendy . they talk for a while and they said goodbye to each other . 

the two arrive home and rest as their boyfriends are at the studio . jisoo and suho are at home as usual as baekhyun and seohyun go out again . 

jennie and jongin are shopping after jennie doing her works at the studio . they did their shopping as usual and after that they come back home with full of shopping bags but most of them are works and stuff- 

" we are home ! " jongin said . " welcome back home ! " jisoo shout from the backyard . then seohyun and baekhyun arrive home with foods again . " we are back ! " baekhyun shout . " woah foods again ?!" suho come out from his room .  " just in case ?" baekhyun chuckle . " is byeol still asleep ?" ask jennie and suho nod . 

" it almost lunch time anyways ! " seohyun said . " we will prepare the lunch while you guys can rest for a while " jisoo come inside and other nod go back to their room . suho and jisoo start preparing the foods as other are resting . 

then chanyeol and sehun arrive back home . " you guys arrive at the perfect time ! " jisoo said and the two smile . " lunch time ! " lisa run to the dinning room and then lisa notice sehun is back home . " have you wash yours hands ?" she ask and sehun nod . other come to dinning room and have their lunch as Byeol peacefully sleeping..

sehun decided to take lisa on a date . the two get ready and leave the house . sehun take her to the pet cafe . the two enjoy their time in pet cafe and after that they went to ice skating...

suho and jisoo also go out with their daughter . they go to nearby park and enjoy the view together while other are at home enjoy their time .. 

chanyeol and chaeyoung are playing games in their room , jennie and kai are cuddling . seohyun and baekhyun are having singing battle in their room . ( seohyun move into baekhyun room since last month ) 

suho and jisoo come back home after having their small dates and also it slowly get night . jisoo take a rest after giving byeol a small bath ... suho also take a rest while other are doing their things.. 

lisa and sehun are having their dinner outside as other are having their dinner at home . " we should go out more often " sehun said and lisa chuckle . " if we arent busy " she smile ...

the couple come back home and go to their home . they change into pajamas and fall asleep..

other are also fall asleep... 

---------------------------

im back ! ☺💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 911 14
[UNDER REVISION] Jennie Kim, notorious Hollywood playgirl has had her share of scandals in the past. She moves into a picturesque house on the outski...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
90.6K 2.2K 37
Kim JiEun, who is the only daughter of the only millionaire in Seoul, Kim SuRo, decided to run away from Seoul when she turned 17. she was treated b...