RAZE (Fighter's Den, #0.5)

By TheFeveredBookaholic

The only worthy man is the man willing to spill blood. There is no greater gang feared in the streets of New... More

Dedications
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Nine

38.7K 1.7K 1.3K
By TheFeveredBookaholic

"It seems it's my turn to wonder what we're doing."

Laura casts me a nervous smile but continues to tug me forward, offering no elaboration.

I was definitely a little skeptical when she asked to meet me later than we usually do. It's well past midnight and, though I had to pull a few strings to slip away, I managed. Now we are at a beach of all places. I think the rebel still exists in Laura because she snuck us in like a pro and I have to admit, I was impressed. And turned on, admittedly.

She stops close to the shore and takes my shoulder bag from me, dropping it on the sand. It has a change of clothes that she asked I bring and I suddenly put two and two together.

"Are we going for a swim?"

"Of sorts." She looks down, her flip-flops digging into the sand. "Remember when I first met you and explained I was only at your match because I didn't want to go with another option?"

"Skinny-dipping." I bite the inside of my cheek. Apparently I underestimated how much of her rebellious side still exists. "I'm surprised."

"But willing?" She offers a little grin, gesturing to the water. "I'm still too chicken but I thought it would be fun if we did it together. Another memory."

"Piling up on those?" I ask softly. My hands slide to cup her cheeks and gently tilt her face up. The look in her eyes is a little shy and a lot endearing.

"Yeah," She whispers. She links her fingers through mine. "Help me make another?"

I nod and lean down to capture her lips, pulling her closer when her arms go around my neck. I can't believe it's already been three months since I met her, since she showed up at my boxing match and spun me on my ass with a simple smile. She's not the only one collecting memories.

I reluctantly let her go when she pushes her palms against my chest and takes a couple of steps back. She faces the water and starts stripping, pulling off her short flowery dress in one smooth motion. My breath stalls in my lungs at the sight of her in just an underwear and bra. Her body is beautiful, so inviting, that I have to shove my hands in my pockets to stop myself from grabbing her. Laura notices me watching and even in the dark, I can see the way her cheeks darken in colour.

"Stop staring." She turns away and I chuckle under my breath, holding my hands up in surrender.

I give her my back and waste no time stripping. I'm a lot less shy than her so I don't really mind as I get rid of my shirt and jeans, kicking off my boxers without a second thought. It's late summer so the breeze is chilly but not unbearable. I glance over my shoulder at Laura, whose mouth is parted as she looks over my naked body.

"Now who's staring?" I tease and she jerks, clearing her throat and looking out at the water.

I decide to get it over with and do a little run into the water. The cold liquid prickles at my legs and I have to force myself to run in the rest of the way. It's like being stabbed with needles and I grunt, trying to get used to being submersed in the cold water when it rises up to my chin.

"Be careful," I warn Laura who's watching my reaction anxiously. "Colder than a motherfucker."

"Nice pep talk," She mumbles and I laugh despite myself. I bob around in the water and wait for her as she chews her thumb, still in her underwear.

"Come in already."

"Turn around! You're making me nervous."

I shake my head at her but turn, facing the water instead. The moonlight is sitting patiently above us in the dark sky and illuminating the water, making it appear white just ahead. Everything is so still and quiet, the only sound coming from the water pulsing around me whenever I move. I breathe in the cool air and let it fill my lungs. I think right here, in this moment, is the most peaceful I've felt my entire life.

Laura's screech cuts it all too short.

I wince and turn around, catching the sight of her head dipping under water before coming up. She gasps and swims over to me with her teeth clacking.

"Holy cow, it's freezing! You should have warned me better!"

"I did, baby."

"Did not," She scowls. Her eyes shift over my shoulder and she gasps, seemingly forgetting about her current state. "That's beautiful."

"It is," I agree and turn around again. We both drift in the water and watch the moon above us. I find solace in how large it is and how insignificant it makes me feel. I've always felt like the actions I take in my world are life or death. There has been a constant pressure on my shoulders to be more. Always more. But looking at the moon and how it overshadows me is a reminder that I'm less. It's extremely comforting. It makes me feel human.

"What are you thinking about?" Laura whispers after a moment.

I glance at her, eyes roaming over her face. Her cheeks are red from the cold and her full lips nearly blue. Wet locks frame her face. She is so unbelievably beautiful.

"I'm very glad you made us do this. I didn't think I needed it but...I did. I do."

"Good," She smiles. Her stare travels over me in return and a flash of heat lights up those blue irises that look so vibrant in the dark. I can feel my own blood heating knowing that she's naked underneath this water.

"Need some warming up?" I ask quietly. She takes in an audible breath, nodding just barely. Hell. I push against the water and close the remaining distance between us, pure desire gripping me at the sensation of her bare body pressed into mine. My arms go around her waist to hold her against me and I groan. She feels unbelievable. "Fuck, darlin'."

For as cold as we are, her breath is warm as it skates over me. It makes the desire in my veins grow bolder and I can feel myself hardening despite the freezing water. Laura gasps softly when she feels me against her centre, swallowing hard. I feel her nipples tighten and pebble in response when they brush against my chest. My fingers dig deeper into her waist as a way to ground myself. I am about to lose control, and fast.

"Is this okay?" My throat is full of gravel when I speak.

Laura nods, her arms tentatively sliding around my neck. Unlike mine, her voice is a mere whisper of a sound. "Kiss me."

My lips are on hers as soon she says the words, one hand grasping her head to angle her the way I want. My tongue dives inside the warmth of her mouth to seek out her tongue. They tangle together in slow strokes that make my body pulse with heat. I don't even register the water anymore. I'm burning up from the inside out, feeling an overwhelming need to devour her. All this time I've held back but I don't think I have it in me anymore. I need her, bad.

My hands runs down her body until I'm gripping the back of her thighs. I push against the water to lift her legs and wrap them around me. Laura gasps at the same time I groan when our centres meet flesh-on-flesh. The water ripples around us noisily the rougher we become, kissing with a desperate need. I press my mouth harder to hers, noses crushed and breaths becoming faster, my hips rocking on their own accord. I can feel the way I slide against her so easily because of her slick heat. Water be damned, I know that's her wetness I feel. What I need to fucking know is how it feels to sink into it. Be wrapped up in it. Have it pulse around me when I pound into her and bring her to climax. Fuck.

"Hey!"

We part suddenly and turn in the direction of the voice. There's a flashlight that passes over us for a moment and I squint against the yellow light, lifting a hand to cover my face. It moves to Laura and I blink against the dark, realizing it's a security guard. He's further back where the grass is, which means we can get away.

"Go," I give Laura a little shove toward the sand and start swimming. "Come on!"

"Oh my God!" She giggles and swims with me.

Luckily we stuck close to the shoreline so we're there in seconds and pulling ourselves of the water. I go straight for the gym bag and grab a handful of random clothes, flinging them to her over my shoulder. I grab myself a pair of shorts and quickly slip them on, not bothering with the rest. When I hoist the gym bag up my shoulder and look over it, Laura is dressed only in one of my t-shirts that's long enough to fall mid-thigh. It'll have to do.

"Hey! You can't be here!" The security guard calls.

"Let's go." I grab Laura's hand and take off toward the parking lot. It's harder to run in the sand so we stumble and trip around, running a lot smoother once our feet hit the pavement. My truck is the only car here and we dash for it, barely outrunning the security guard.

We're laughing our asses off by the time we get inside my car and I speed off. The tires screech when I peel out of the parking lot and go for the main road. Only then do we look behind us to confirm it's all clear.

"That was so close!" Laura wipes the tears from her eyes, clutching her stomach. "I think he saw me naked!"

"Me too." My jaw hurts from how hard I'm chuckling myself. "Thank God my cock is impressive or that would have been a lot more embarrassing."

We share a solemn look and then burst out laughing all over again. Laura waves a hand at me in a silent gesture to stop, wheezing out how she can't take it anymore. Instead she turns on the radio and blasts it so we can't say anything to set each other off again. The laughter dies out and is replaced with a comfortable silence as we bop our heads along to whatever is playing. Laura hums softly under her breath and I enjoy listening to it more than the song.

All too soon we're back at her apartment and I turn the radio down as I slow to a stop and face her.

"That was fun." She leans her head back against the seat, watching me.

"I've never done anything like that before," I tell her truthfully. "You were right—it will make a great memory."

She bites her lip in a show of nervousness. "I'm not ready for the night to be over. Do you...maybe want to come upstairs with me?"

I hesitate a moment. Immediately my head starts going through the pros and cons but then I think, why? Why can't I just fucking be with the girl? Why think of all the reasons I shouldn't, when I so clearly should?

I nod in agreement and Laura beams at me, making me more confident in my decision. I find a parking spot and we get out, heading for her apartment. We look like a mess, the both of us dripping with residual ocean water and half-dressed. Luckily it's the dead of night and no one is around so we laugh quietly and quickly step into the elevator.

As soon as the doors close I grip her face and lean down to kiss her. Her small hands go to my torso and she pulls me closer, deepening the kiss when her tongue pushes forward to meet mine. It grows heated within seconds. I'm struck with the reminder of how it felt to have her naked and against me and I can't stop kissing her. Even when the doors open I don't pull away. I keep my lips on hers as I blindly walk us out and down the hall to where her apartment is. We bump into the walls but refuse to separate. We're forced to when Laura has to unlock her door but even then I can't keep my hands away. I wrap my arms around her from behind, my face burying into her neck to suck on the skin there and tasting the salt of the ocean water.

We stagger inside her apartment and Laura locks the door behind her, immediately crushing her mouth to mine again. I waste no time lifting her up and holding her against me to walk her to her room. The lights are all closed but I remember what her apartment looks like from memory so I find my way easily enough. I drop her on her bed, crawling over her and running my hands over her bare legs. These legs that have driven me out of my mind so constantly. I'm going to see to it that they'll spend the rest of the night wrapped around my neck and torso.

I pull away when Laura pushes against my chest, sitting up on my knees. Without taking her eyes off mine, she peels off my shirt she's wearing and then she's naked. Completely bare to me in the dark, barely visible in the stream of moonlight coming through her window. For a moment all I can do is stare at her. She has little dots of freckles on different places on her body that I want to discover with my mouth and fingers. Her breasts, small, are perky and tight and sit up so nicely they're practically begging to be tasted. Her hips are wider than I expected them to be for her lithe frame but they give her the kind of curves that are driving me insane. The very centre of her is what has my attention and my breaths pick up with the anticipation to be inside of her. I can't look away.

"Is this what you want?" I ask quietly, clenching my fists beside me before I do anything else.

"You are what I want," She whispers back. "More than anything."

My eyes fall shut briefly. Dangerous girl. I will never be the same after this.

I tip my chin toward her, jaw setting. "Your legs. Spread them."

She blinks in obvious shock at first but then complies, spreading her legs for me and giving me a clear view of what I want most. I bring my hand forward to rub a finger along her centre and I find her wet and ready for me already. My brow raises in amusement, more so when she flushes.

"You're the one that kept putting this off," She grumbles defensively and I chuckle under my breath. She isn't wrong. I did keep putting this off but for good reason. I wasn't about to become so involved with someone like her, someone too good for my life. But now I think it could not be more obvious that I can't go forward without her. She's part of me in every way. This happens to be the last part.

I dip my head to run my tongue along her flesh and her light gasp travels to my ears, followed by a soft sigh as her hands thread through my hair to grip me in place. Her taste is as sweet as her and I'm hooked within seconds. I bury my face between her legs as deep as it can go, sucking her clit into my mouth and grazing it with the edges of my teeth. Her hips arch away, like this is too much to take, but she will have to take it.

"Hands," I demand when they start pushing my head back. I don't think she means to do it but it's disrupting me and the way I want to make her fall apart. She gives me her hands compliantly and I lock our fingers together, pinning them down on the bed, and then go back to what I was doing.

"Oh God," She moans when my tongue plunges inside of her. This time her thighs squeeze my head to keep me in place and I smile against her in approval. This will do.

She loses control faster than I anticipate but I have no complaints. Within seconds she's rocking her pussy against my face and chasing release. My groan is deep with satisfaction. I have no doubt I'm enjoying this more than her, having dreamed of doing it for so long.

When her thighs tense beside me I know she's sitting on the edge so I let go of her hands to rub her clit. A few tight circular motions later she shatters beneath me, the sexiest moan tearing out of her as her body quivers and convulses. I take my face away and plunge two fingers into her, spurring her on and wanting her to ride the wave as long as possible. My breaths are frantic as I watch her dig her face into her pillow, her fists bunching up her bedsheets. Shudders continuously wrack through her at my mercy. She is beautiful when she comes.

When her body finally relaxes, she stares up at me through hooded eyes. Her cheeks are flushed, hair splayed around her. I am enamoured.

"Gorgeous." I whisper, swiping my thumb across her lips. She surprises me when she takes it into her mouth and sucks tentatively, tasting herself. It would seem I'm at her mercy now. My chest heaves. "I'm going to fuck you now, darlin'. It will be a far cry from how controlled I've been with you."

She swallows hard, eyes never leaving mine. "Good."

She moves to grab condoms from the drawer beside her and I pump myself, trying to get the pulsing under control. It's been a decent amount of time since I last fucked anyone and even I know I probably won't last too long my first time with Laura. The anticipation alone has been more than I can bear.

She hands me the foil packet and watches raptly as I slide the condom on. I sit up on my knees and grab the backs of hers, opening her legs up to me. With our gazes locked, I sink into her.

Jesus. I abruptly stop because she feels so overwhelmingly good that I might just finish with a few strokes alone. Beads of sweat trickle down my neck from the restraint of holding back and I force my breaths out through my nose. I've never felt such intense, carnal need being inside a woman. It's almost too much.

"Are you okay?" I croak out.

Laura nods, her hips pushing up in a silent plea for more. Her ankles lock at my back and give me the green light I need. I start moving inside of her with controlled thrusts, building us up to the edge. I've experienced all kinds of torture in my lifetime but this might be the sweetest kind. Addicting, even.

"Harder," She whispers, eyes full of lust and pleasure. "Please give me all of you."

Fuck me. I lean over her and draw her knees up higher, opening her up to me wider. The angle changes and Laura moans, head digging back into the bed. I throw one of her legs over my shoulder and start pounding into her, losing all of my restraint. I have no concern for being gentle. There is only her and how I must claim her, consume her, the way she's consumed me.

We ruin each other.

A mess of greedy hands and lips. Pure fucking. I slam into her fast and hard, our hips clashing into each other roughly. When Laura's back arches off the bed I can't resist dipping my head and taking one nipple into my mouth. It looks so inviting, a dusty-rose number, and I suck it deep into my mouth, my hand squeezing her other breast. My large hand easily grabs all of it and I love that I can do that. I love that I can fill her so completely in every way. I bite down on the bud in my mouth and Laura gasps, moaning again when I soothe it with the flat of my tongue.

"I'm so close," She whimpers.

I sit up abruptly and pull out, flipping her onto her stomach and enjoying the back of her as much as the front. I slide my hand over her ass, squeezing. It's marvellous.

"On all fours," I demand.

She does as I ask, breathing heavily as she glances over her shoulder. "So bossy."

"Because it's my job to give orders." I press a hand into the centre of her back, making her arch deeper. Her ass juts out exactly the way I intended and I can feel my eyes blaze with approval. "And when I fuck you, I expect you to follow my orders."

Her breath stutters, surprise flitting through her eyes. For a moment I think I might have gone too far but then she bites her lip, cheeks flushing. "Yes, sir."

It was the perfect thing to say. A growl rips out of me and I slam into her from behind so suddenly that she has to grab the sheets to steady herself. My fingers dig into her hips and my thrusts become rougher, faster, finishing us off. Laura's legs visibly tremble and I know she's dancing on the edge now. I bend over her, kissing along her smooth back until I've reached her neck. I bite hard enough to break flesh and she groans, pushing her ass back against me. My fingers slide to the front of her body until I've captured her swollen clit and I rub as hard as I fuck her. Moments later, her pussy squeezes the entire length of my cock as she shatters.

"Greg!" Her voice is louder than I've ever heard it and my smile forms against her shoulder, knowing I am the cause. "Oh, God!"

"That's it, baby." My fingers don't let up, playing with the flesh of her clit that's doubled in size from her pleasure. I pinch it between my fingers and she cries out, digging her face into the pillows. Her release is so intense I can feel it all over my inner thighs. She is beautiful at my mercy. "That's my good girl."

Her moans are muffled but still such mesmerizing sounds. They undo me instantly and I feel my body lock up when I reach climax. My hips jerks into hers one final time before my own orgasm hits like a motherfucker. I lean over her, locking our fingers together to hold myself up when my body trembles. It's so goddamn intense for a moment I only see red. We finish together and then collapse on the bed, panting hard. Our bodies are stuck together with sweat, the scent of sex heavy in the air, no sounds except for our laboured breathing. Perfect, as I knew it would be.

Laura turns her head to look at me, one flushed cheek laying on the mattress. Locks of hair are matted to her face and I smooth them away, revealing her face to me. Her mouth curls up in a shy smile.

"Worth the wait?" She asks timidly.

I grasp her hand and bring it up to my mouth, kissing her knuckles and oddly wishing I could taste the paint that's usually on them. "You are worth everything."

__________________________

A/N

BITCH. I ALWAYS KNEW GREG WAS THE DADDY OF DADDIES. I AM NOT OKAY BECAUSE I'M WISHING I WAS LAURA RIGHT ABOUT NOW.

How can they be so hot and sweet? My favourite couple. Who feels the same?

Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter.

Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 105K 43
They say the best things in life are unexpected but so are the worst things. Especially the worst things. Lucas Cage has been blissfully ignorant to...
3.6M 126K 43
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Asher Pryce hides...
1.3M 44.5K 70
Reillyn Cole had experienced it all. Grief. Pain. Heartbreak. And yet, still, the cruel world continued to throw hurdles in her unendingly winding...
23.9K 362 41
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...