Crow Flies Straight

By KuroEngel_OG

After several years traveling the world, running away from her problems, it's time to make peace with the pas... More

Playlist
Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Next Day
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Bullet Proof
Chapter 6: Tank Girl
Chapter 7: Cheeky Bastard
Chapter 8: Once Was
Chapter 9: Brotherly Love
Chapter 10: Flirty Visitor
Chapter 11: Reznik & Swimming
Chapter 12: Closet Sex
Chapter 13: BBQ Continued
Chapter 14: NOT CANNON
Chapter 15: Crashed Hard
Chapter 16: Spoiled Bitc...brat
Chapter 17: Tattoo Trails
Chapter 18: Demon Whisperer
Chapter 19: Real Truths
Chapter 20: Demonness & Toddlers
Chapter 21: Invincible Tech
Chapter 22: To Ireland
Chapter 23: Night Invaders
Chapter 24: Silent Stars
Chapter 25: Anxiety Overload
Chapter 26: Volcano Kitty
Chapter 27: Shit+Fan
Chapter 28: Going Golfing
Chapter 29: Rain Song
Chapter 30: 1 & Only
Chapter 32: Missing
Chapter 33: The Condor
Chapter 34: The Rescue
Hey you. Yeah you!
Happy Ending ~ Part 1
Happy Ending ~ Part 2
Juice Ending ~ Part 1
Juice Ending ~ Part 2

Chapter 31: Happy Date

1.3K 27 14
By KuroEngel_OG

Music: Shinedown - Unity

After their little tiff, Jax and Kitty sat and talked for awhile, trying to clear up 'some shit', as Jax put it. After a while, Jax got a phone call asking where he was cause his irate ex-wife dropped the kids off at the clubhouse, meaning he had to leave. A while later, she was watching TV when there was a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Opie standing there. She smiled as she invited him in and sat down with him on the couch. They talked for a long while, ordered some lunch and then he had to leave to go get his kids from school.

This sort of routine happened for the next week. Each guy would take turns stopping by, and somehow it was as if it was coordinated that their paths wouldn't cross which she found peculiar, but it didn't really matter and she would spend time with each one. Even Happy had stopped by a few times.

He eventually reminded her about their date and had sent her a text telling her to get dressed and that he would be there in 15 minuets. She quickly did and since he wouldn't tell her where they were going, she just dressed casually for the decently warm weather.

Then waited for him to show up. She heard the bike and opened the door, waiting for him to stroll up and when he saw her he just stopped walking. Her smile dropped as she looked down at herself, "What? Do I have something on me? Am I dressed wrong?" She was looking around, making sure everything was ok when she turned back around to look at him, he was in front of her, wrapping his hands around her waist and smashing his lips onto hers and grabbing her ass in two handfuls. When they pulled back she was completely winded and he just stared at her.

His face was as cold as stone but his eyes, they were screaming his adoration he had for her. "You look stunning little kitten." This made her blush and swat him on the arm playfully, "Ok stop Happy... making me blush." He just leaned down and placed a small kiss to her lips before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door. "Come on. Oh wait... let's take your tank so we can bring Reznik with us."

She looked at him befuddled with a raised brow, "Oookayyy... but you don't like cages..." he shrugged, "I'll survive for today." She turned back to face inside the house and looked at Reznik who was sitting nearby. "Reznik, přijít." As soon as she said his name his ears perked up and once he heard the command he followed his given orders. He walked out to her side and stood, waiting. She closed and locked up her front door and walked with her hand still in Happy's hand who literally almost dragged her to her EUV.

She opened the door and Reznik instantly jumped into the back as she turned to Happy, "I guess I'll let you drive since you know where we're going and I don't." He nodded and took the keys she handed to him. His bike was already next to her tank so it really wasn't at risk. He did grab a few things out of his saddle bags then climbed in the drivers side. Once they drove out of the gate, she closed it with the automatic system she had put in, and they drove off.

"So are you going to tell me anything at all about where we are going?" He just looked at her sideways with a cheeky grin and reached over and rubbed a hand along her thigh, "You'll see when we get there." She rolled her eyes and pushed on his shoulder playfully, "Ass." He only smiled in return. She turned the music on the stereo and just let it take her away as she sang along with the tunes.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

That was another thing he loved about this woman, her voice. Not only was it alluring or soothing when she talked, but when she sang? It was so fucking enchanting! The only training she ever received was from when she was in school, but it just came so natural to her that it made his heart clench with feels.

He never removed his hand from her thigh the whole entire way. He just had this inherent need to be touching her. Then again, he always had been like that anyways, especially when other people were around, but mainly just so she knew that he knew she was there, ya know? They were on the highway headed out of town and she clearly wasn't paying any attention as she sang her heart out, and Happy enjoyed every second of her singing.

After a while, Happy pulled off the main road to a side road and then eventually off to a dirt road and when they went over all the bumps, she finally payed attention to where they were at. She looked around as there were a few sparse trees in groups but mainly just open land except she could see denser forests up ahead. She turned to look at Happy, "Well I knew I pissed you off quite often but I never figured you would be one to take me out to the middle of nowhere to be rid of me." Her voice and actions showed an air of an unease playfulness at hoping that really wasn't his intent. Happy just looked at her with a raised brow, "If I wanted to kill you, I would make sure we could fight first... you always did put up the best ones." He smirked and winked at her.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

She just nodded her head with an 'ah' type expression. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. "Look, if I was to kill you, I would have done it a long time ago and I sure as hell wouldn't put up with your bullshit now and try so hard to reclaim what we lost if I only intended to kill and bury you." He said more seriously and honestly. She just crosses her arms as she looked at him with a scowl, "We? My bullshit? If I remember correctly, you're the one that caused all this so called 'bullshit' that I'm the one having to wade through." Happy sighed, "Ok fine, whatever. Let's just not argue about this right now. I wanted this to be a nice and relaxing day, not with us arguing."

"Fine." She replied while turning to look out the window. The trees had clustered together more into a thicker forest as the road disappeared. Happy stopped the EUV parking it in the shade and got out of it, "Come on, we have to walk the rest of the way." She got out, then opened the back door to let Reznik out. He just sat there and she smiled, "Reznik, mnou." With that he hopped out and stood right by her, walking while she did and stopped when she did. Happy had put a backpack over his shoulder and reaching for her hand, he took it, entwining their fingers and began to walk into the woods.

"So out of curiosity, how far are we going to have to walk?" She followed along a semi clear but still overgrown path behind Happy while he kept a firm hold on her hand. "About a half a mile." "Ok." She responded but internally she was curious as to what the hell he was going to do.

It didn't take them long to get towards the end of a forest line and into a clearing which caused Kitty to stand still and gawk at the gorgeous sight before her.

She had gasped and let go of Happy's hand as she brought both hands up to her mouth. "Oh my... Happy this is beautiful! How did you know about a place like this?" He had grabbed her hand again and kept pulling her closer towards the waterfall. He stopped them both when they were right at the bank of the lake/pond that the water falls into, "Well honestly? I found it when I was scouting out and around for places to bury bodies..."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him. She knew the sort of things he did for the club, hell she's killed people before (Ireland, remember?) but it was still sort of shocking when he would just openly talk about it like someone would talk about the weather. As she looked at him, that's when she noticed it. There was a tent that was set up, a blanket, a cooler nearby and even a fire pit that was ready to be lit. She smiled, "Did you do this?" He turned to look behind him and then smiled, "Yeah... I mean I had some help with acquiring some of the things I needed but it was all my doing."

Happy turned back around to look at her when her lips landed on his. He was being absolutely sweet and it made her heart melt for him. His free hand went to hold her hip as the other refused to let go of her hand. When they ended the kiss they both were smiling, even as he brought their hands up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand before dragging her over to the tent with a nudge of his head, "Come on."

He opened the tent and set his bag inside and then sat on the long log that was sitting in front of the fire pit, only instead of facing the pit, he was facing the waterfall. The blanket was laid out right in front of him so when he held out his hand for her to take, which she did, she walked over and sat on the blanket in front of him. Reznik had moved and laid down next to her after getting himself a drink from the water first.

Happy slid down the log onto the blanket covered ground, and used the log as a backrest while he wrapped his arms around Kitty who was sitting between his legs, leaning against him.

"This kind of reminds me of that one time when we went to the beach and had the huge bonfire that ended up turning into a huge party." Kitty chuckled as she remembered the night. She felt him shift barely meaning he probably nodded, "Yeah, I remember. It was kind of what feel I was trying to recreate." He shrugged as if it was no big deal. She turned slightly to look at him, "Why would you try to recreate the feel of that day?"

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Her confused face was so adorable he was having a hard time keeping from kissing her, "Well if you remember, that was the night that I finally told you that I was madly in love with you and had been since the moment we met and I was glad we were already together." She blushed slightly, "No I hadn't forgotten that... just wasn't sure if you had..." she lowered her head and bit her lip trying to hide her embarrassment.

He wanted her back as his Old Lady, as his wife, as the mother of his children... as everything she was supposed to be since the moment he met her, what she was before he went and fucked things up, and he was bound and determined he was going to make it happen... even if it meant spilling his emotions out loudly or getting extra sappy and pulling out all the good past memories as reminders of the love they had.

He lifted her face so he could look into her eyes, "Don't shy away from me. You have no reason to be embarrassed. Especially not about how I feel for you." His thumb caressed her jawline.

"Kitty, you mean absolutely everything to me and honestly? Fuck, I don't even know how I survived the last seven years. Just having you back in my life, even just a little bit, I feel like my world is solid again. Looking back at who I had become when you disappeared, I don't even know who I was or how it happened. I pushed you away and so when you left you took my light, my heart and soul with you, leaving me with nothing but my shadows and demons." His eyes were focused on hers and he could feel the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes but kept them in, cause Feliz "Happy" Lowman wasn't a cryer.

"I was in so much agony, in so much pain, I tried to kill myself a few times." With that she gasped and brought a hand up and placed it on his chest in a loving and comforting way. "Happy you didn't..." she whispered, afraid to even ask. She knew how it felt since she herself had tried a time or two in the past seven years as well. He just nodded, eyes still stuck on hers, "I did. First time I was trying to drown myself in alcohol and taking some strange pills hoping to ease the suffering, ended up puking it all up. Then during a gun fight, I basically just walked right out in the open, hoping their bullets would kill me. Didn't even wear my Kevlar, but they couldn't shoot for shit. Then the last time... that's when Tig found me and stopped me."

Her eyes were watery as a tear fell, "What did you do Feliz?" Her voice was but a whisper. He sighed and caressed her face some more, taking in her beauty even if it was racked with surprised sadness, "I had put my gun in my mouth and just before I could pull the trigger, Tig had come in and knocked it out of my hand. Needless to say, that's when he finally found out what happened between us and he talked (aka punched) some sense into me. He did kick my ass for hurting you, so big brother duty completed." Kitty halfheartedly chuckled. "Well you deserved it... not the trying to kill yourself part but the getting beat up for hurting me part..." she corrected and he just smiled, knowing what she had meant.

"After I told everything that had happened and how I felt to Tig, got my ass beating, I just decided to shut everything off. All my feelings, emotions, sense of caring about anything other than the club. Shit, everything! I couldn't hold onto it and couldn't function like normal knowing that the one person who could balance me out, was gone... because of me. That's when I became the Tacoma Killer." A lone tear had fallen from his eye and she quickly wiped it away, he barely ever cries and it was heartbreaking and she didn't want to see that.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

The pain and suffering he went through was just as bad as hers. She looked down from his face for a moment, "I tried to... ya know...off myself too." She felt his hand reach up and caress her cheek. "I'm sorry little kitten." He whispers as he leans down and places his forehead onto hers. She just chuckled slightly, "I guess we both were a mess then, huh?" He smiles but it isn't a fully happy one, "What you talking about woman, I still am!"

She laughs and he caresses her face with his rough thumb, "Fuck I missed you so much." She smiled while leaning back to look into his chocolate brown eyes, "Well I'm not going anywhere now, so you're stuck with me." He looked deep into her eyes and she could tell there was something he wanted to say. "Talk to me." She caressed his chest soothingly.

He sighed and she knew what he was going to say, was something she wasn't going to like. "Yes you are here, but am I TRULY 'stuck' with you? Are you actually mine?" She looked away. She knew what he wanted her to say, but she couldn't deny the feelings she has grown to have for all the other guys. He sighed again at her hesitation and just kissed her forehead then hugged her, "I know baby, I know. Just know, I'm not going to give up until you tell me you choose someone else."

She nodded and rest her head against his chest as they sat and watch the sunset glisten and sparkle on the waterfall creating a spectacular rainbow type light show.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •  (˘\ SoA /˘)  • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Music: KORPIKLAANI - Vodka

Jax returned to the clubhouse when he left Kitty after she had just got back home from being in Redmond, because his kids were waiting but he had his mom watch them a bit longer and called for Church. Everyone piled in and Clay looked at Jax, "What's the meeting called for brother?" Jax leaned forward and smirked, "Well I have some good news boys. We don't need to worry about who's been buying up Charming." Everyone looked at him confused and it was Juice who piped up, "How do you know? I couldn't get passed like the 5th layer of shadow corporations!" He was flustered feeling like he failed the club. Jax smiled at the man next to him and patted his shoulder, "No worries Juicy, I was flat out told who it was... by who it was." He was being mysterious on purpose and it was pissing a few of them off.

"Get to the fucking point, quit playing these riddle games." Clay grumbled and it caused Jax to chuckle, "All right, all right, don't get your panties bunched up old man. It's Kitty." There was a round of collective gasps or "whats" asked. Jax only nodded and lit a cigarette, "How did you get her to tell you?" Bobby asked. "Well I just came from there and she asked how shit here was going and when I mentioned it she asked if we thought it was Hale Jr., I said no and she admitted it." "So what, is she going to expand Charming instead? Push us out?" Clay asked, clearly pissed off as he leaned forward threateningly. Jax shook his head, "Nah, she doesn't want that. She likes Charming small, and she claims she did it not only for that, but for us too."

A few of the guys looked pleased about this development but Clay was clearly still holding onto some resentment for the woman. "No!" Clay slammed his hand down and continued, "I don't like this shit. Not one fucking bit. She's just messing with all your fucking heads and making you THINK she's not going to do shit, but you watch. Corporate women like her are manipulative snakes!"

This caused a deep growl and glare from Happy, while Juice shook his head no, Jax and Tig both with scowls said something along the lines of 'Aw come on that's fucked up.' While Opie and Chibs glared and said something like, 'Not cool bro.' Clay slammed his fist again and yelled, "I don't care what you assholes think, she isn't to be trusted!"

There was another round of complaints when Juice finally spoke up, "Actually you're wrong." This got everyone's attention because Juice would NEVER oppose the president openly like that... at least not outright, but maybe if he was too goofy stoned or drunk or something but not when he was clear headed. "Excuse me?" Clay asked with a thousand pounds of anger rolled into those two words.

Juice sat there, appearing completely confident and unwavering in his stance, which he normally would have cowered back some and would stutter out apologies and try to backtrack. He did none of those. He was terrified on the inside, yeah, but he held firm on the outside. He was tired of being treated like a weakling. Just because he was softer and actually cared about things, doesn't mean he isn't a good SON. He also didn't appreciate Clay talking about Kitty in the way he had been. Yes, the guys were all swooning over her, but if you remove that from the equation, she was just an overall good and decent person who didn't deserve Clay's angry words or treatment just because she isn't swayed by his words of charm or intimidation like others were.

"I said, 'actually you're wrong'." His voice never wavered. "Care to explain that?" Clay asked through gritted teeth. "While you may think we are all fucking wrapped up and only see Kitty with our dicks, believe me when I say that her intentions are not malicious or damaging for the club OR Charming. You said she isn't to be trusted because you suspect that she is going to fucking expand Charming. Well you're dead wrong. When she bought all that land, she didn't do them with industrial corporations or even under her own damn name. Nah, she did it under ECO corporations, using their extensive legal fucking lockdowns on lands to keep it from being built upon."

"What sort of legal lockdowns are you talking about?" Bobby asked. "Ever heard of the environmental protection laws? No? Well those laws include such amendments as the Endangered Species Act, Clean Air Act, the Montreal Protocol, the Clean Water Act, Reformation Plan No. 3 and so on and so forth. Those particular acts fucking lockdown any and all land areas from being used in any other fucking way than just as it sits. Those Eco corporations that she owns and used, are protected by the government's Environmental Protection Agency and their legal cards trump any and all other governmental or not legal bullshit. So even though she owns those corporations, she too can't do shit now." As he spoke he used his hands to accentuate his words and his last two words he pointed a finger down and tapped the table to make his point.

Juice then looked directly at Clay, "So yes, she can be trusted." Jax nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that's damn near exactly what she told me about the land. She also told me that when she first got settled here, Hale Jr. wanted her help to make Charming 'grow' but she told him to fuck off, that she liked it small and quiet. So when she found out that Hale hired Zobelle, who she had also fucking found out was the one threatening her and her company, she took care of her company threats, then she bought up the lands with her Eco corps to keep Hale from moving forward in his plans, essentially cutting him off at the fucking ankles and protecting the club." There seemed to be a round of nods and acceptance. Clay was NOT happy at being undermined by the woman, again.

Tig had remained fairly quiet through most of this as well as all the other shit Clay threw towards his sister but he finally reached his end. He stood up making his chair screech along the floor as he did, pointing a long finger at Clay, "Look Clay, I've been fucking loyal to you 100% through every fucking thing, done whatever you fucking asked, even shit that I should never have been asked to do in the first place and STILL did it, but I will not sit here and allow you to say shit about my baby sister! She has been loyal and fucking helpful to the club since the moment I joined ages ago, and has stood by not only me through my prospecting years, but Happy as well, and she's even fucking standing by several other brothers besides us two as of right now! She isn't a member, she isn't an Old Lady, fuck she doesn't owe any of us fuckers anything yet she bends over backwards (giggity) to help us out if we need it, no questions asked! This club is just as much a part of her as it is anyone of us other motherfuckers so I'll be damned if I sit and allow you to say she isn't fucking trustworthy and is a fucking snake!" Tig was so pissed he was nearly foaming at the mouth.

Chibs had stood up and grabbed Tig to keep him calm and got him to sit back down, which he did but glared at Clay. Jax spoke up calmly, "You gotta get over this stupid beef you got with her because as far as I see it, one of our brothers is going to end up with her as their Old Lady, and if that isn't enough right for her to be around, she has also turned into one of the club's greatest assets. Hate to tell ya, but she's going to be around for a while." Jax shrugged, he was just trying to be honest.

Happy spoke up, "Did you know that she has also helped out a lot of the other charters too?" This caused everyone to look at him with shock. He nodded once, "Tig told me that during her travels of going all over the fucking globe, she would always introduced herself to the club if she was in our territory, out of respect and if they needed help, she was there, and never once asked for anything in return. She claimed it was her way of showing her support to Tig and I without us being able to stop her because she didn't want our praise, or anything in return. She just wanted our club lives to be ok and better... for all of us. She won't admit it outright, but she loves the club just as much as any of us assholes do."

"What do you mean she helped them out?" Piney asked making everyone look to him then back to Happy then to Tig who pipped up, "Yeah yeah, that's right, I forgot I told you all about that shit. She once told me when she was in Russia, she helped out our boys with that gun deal that went tits up a couple years back." "That one where the guns came in all fucked up and their buyer wanted their money back?" Jax asked and Tig nodded, "Yeah. She had said that she met with the charter's president, Dmitri Mik... Milk... jackoff or some other stupid fucking Russian name, about a week before when she introduced herself as a family member to a SON in the mother charter. They became drinking buddies REAL fast, she does loves her Russian vodka... and he ended up mentioning it to her on how they were 'taking it up the ass' over the deal, he asked her for advice and she ended up taking care of the whole thing."

Tig had been pulling out a smoke while he talked and then once he lit it he took a deep inhale. As he continued the smoke came out of his lips with his words, "Apparently she didn't just pay back the asshole buyer but she got the charter a new shipment of guns from their dealer, free of charge." Several of the guys had shocked faces. "That could be a completely bull shit story she made up." Clay dismissed, which Happy just shrugged and simply retorted, "Call him." Everyone looked to Clay expectantly and he sighed. He stood from his chair and grabbed the only phone that is used for calling international charters that always resides in the Chapel while on the lot as long as there is someone there to answer. He dialed the number and put it on speakerphone. Tig suggested they might need a translator so Juice turned on an app on his phone that allowed him to understand any Russian that might come across the line. (Google translate anyone? XD)

Dmitri: "Privet my Amerrrikan brrrotherrrs!" A thick gruff Russian accent answered.
Clay: "Hello Dmitri Mikhailov. The whole club is here." A round of hellos sounded from the others.
Dmitri: "What kan I do forrr you zis fine kold evening?"
Clay: "I just have a question about something."
Dmitri: "Da, anything forrr mother charrrter!" He was sounding very jovial which means they are probably all around drinking... it is Russia and it is cold so the best thing to keep warm is to drink!
Clay: "Yeah, well have you ever met a woman by the name of Katherine Trager?"
Tig: "He means Kitty Ballmer." Clay looked at him with a raised brow.
Dmitri: "Ah da of kourrrse! She one lovely and verrry sexy voman. She yourrr sister Tig, niet?"
Tig: "Yeah she is my baby sister."
Dmitri: "So what happened? She absolutely gorrrgeous while you... look like you vent face firrrst down trrree heavy slope." He busted out laughing and hearing a round of laughter in the background as well.
Tig: "Well ya know, it just sorta happened when I fell face first into your momma's snatch." It was silent on the other end of the line for a moment then they busted up laughing along with the California charter.
Dmitri: "Zat's good one, I'll have to rrremember zat, da."
Clay: "Ok enough banter, the reason we called is because she claims she helped you all out a couple years back..." He didn't get to finish before Dmitri cut him off.
Dmitri: "Da of kourrrse! She vas absolutely amazing. She got us ourrr guns and paid ourrr debt vith nothing in rrreturrrn. Zat voman, yourrr sister Tig brrrother, she angel! Ah damn sexy angel zat me and my boys vanted to trakhnut' d'yavola v neye!" There was a round of hoots, hollers and hand slapping a table on the other end of the line. Clearly no one knew what that meant so Juice looked it up.
Clay: "Alright then, well that's all we wanted to know, thanks Dmitri."
Dmitri: "Of kourrrse, anything forrr you brrrotherrrs. Oh and hey, if you see Kitty give her message forrr me... tell her I said, 'YA skuchayu po tebe, seksual'naya mamochka, kogda ty sobirayesh'sya vernut'sya k svoyemu russkomu papochke i pozvolit' mne pozabotit'sya o tebe?' Da, she vill know what I mean. Proshchay brrrotherrrs!"
Clay: "Bye brothers." There was a round of byes before the phone call was ended.

Everyone looked around at everyone else and finally Jax chimed up, "Well there's your answer, she did." Clay groaned. He isn't happy about how she has wiggled her way into his club. "Do you know what the hell he said in Russian?" Clay asked Juice changing the subject. Juice smirked and nodded, "Yeah, the first part he had said was that him and his guys wanted to fuck the devil into her... ya know cause they called her an angel and..." Clay rolled his eyes, "I don't care about them wanting to dip their dicks in her, I want to know what that last part he said was?" Juice looked at the others a moment, unsure. "Oh, I don't think..." he started but was cut off by an irate Clay "Fuck, just spill it Juice!"

Clearly Clay's patience was wearing thin. "Well ok, I don't think you will get whatever satisfaction out of knowing it, but he said, 'I miss you, sexy momma, when are you going to come back to your Russian daddy and let me take care of you?'... nothing else." Clay threw his hands up in the air and leaned back in his chair, "What the fuck, does this woman have the Ark of the Covenant's golden pussy?! Fucking Jesu... whatever, trust her, don't trust her, I don't fucking care anymore." He had grabbed the gavel and tossed it down on the table, essentially making it sound ending the meeting, as he stood up and walked out of the Chapel pissed off. Everyone just looked around at everyone else and some just shook their heads before getting up and walking out as well.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

It has been a week since she told Jax about her eco corps buying up most of Charming to keep Hale Jr. from getting his grubby little weasel hands on it. And it has been only a couple days since her camping date with Happy at the waterfall. She had a different perspective on the heavily tattooed, bald Tacoma Killer, but she was still having some issues with letting the past go. She knows he was hurt by her disappearance but she still wasn't sure it warranted allowing him back into her life 100% and allowing them to claim each other. What he did was damaging, to both of them and caused the death of their unborn child, that alone warranted enough hesitation in her choice.

So today was like any other, she would do whatever and think about the guys... she knew she needed to choose one and soon. Not only were they getting antsy but so was she and feelings were growing way too much with all of them.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

Music: Five Finger Death Punch - A Little Bit Off

Safe is what she was supposed to be. She had always taken care to be vigilant and protect herself from having to rely on anyone else since she left Happy, who had been her protector those many years ago, so when it happened, it happened so suddenly that she couldn't even be prepared for it.

It was like as if her whole life had been studied and used against her. She didn't have much for a routine, she did what she wanted when she wanted unless it was business related, so how she could have been studied, was a mystery.

It had been a while since she had see the guys, they had been busy with basically the death of Piney Winston, Opie's father and an original 9, and figuring out who did it as well as a whole bunch of other shit apparently. Although right now they were off on a run but that left just the prospects and Kozik since they needed someone to stay behind and keep the prospects in line.

Their run wasn't anything new to her, but when she got up that morning, she just felt like something was off. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but the hair on the back of her neck just wouldn't sit down. Something was not right.

She decided to have a workout to hopefully clear whatever was throwing her off and maybe clear her head. The music was on, everything was locked and Reznik was there, she was safe, right?

Wrong.

She didn't hear the quiet lockpick as it opened up her door.

She didn't hear the silencer go off shooting a red feather ended tranquilizer dart at Reznik who had stood up to charge at the person only to fall down and passed out.

She didn't hear the gun being loaded with another dart, this one different than the one in Reznik.

She didn't hear the steps of the person who came in and pointed the dart filled silencer gun at her.

She didn't notice any of it till it was too late.

When Kitty finally did notice, she saw the figure in all black standing, pointing the gun at her through the mirror and she turned around, just in time to suddenly drop to the floor, immobilized. She was awake for a few moments longer as she watched the person step closer to her and pull the blue feather ended dart out of her, drop it to the floor in front of her, then all went black. She got a good look at the assailant, but it wouldn't do her any good as of now.

• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • (˘\ SoA /˘) • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •

When the guys arrived home later that early Friday evening, and after their typical Church rundown, everyone was released and dispersed to their separate destinations or tasks.

Jax and Opie went home to their kids before coming back later for the typical Friday night club party.

Juice went to go check on some hacking searches and stuff he had left going when he went on the run.

Happy was currently with Ratboy and Half Sack out in the middle of nowhere, burying some bodies.

Tig went to go see this woman named Venus he sorta has a thing for and has been trying to actually get with but she is resisting due to some personal reasons. He was needing some of her form of TLC.

While Chibs had been the only one to be released with no pressing matters to attend to. He had called Kerrianne to check up on her and how she and Cait were liking Stanford where currently Kerrianne was studying at the university there thanks to major financial and schmoozing assistance from Kitty.

They were fine and happy, Kerrianne was settling in well and it made Chibs smile knowing his daughter was safe, happy and bettering herself away from the club and IRA shit. After their conversation, he figured he should probably go see the woman who had brought that happiness to his daughter's tragic life and essentially brought happiness to his life as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 376 63
A Sons of Anarchy fanfic (Juice/OC) Four years in and they still treat him like a prospect. Juice never let it bother him (much), until he met Olivia...
1.5K 107 7
A woman defends herself and the judge decides to make an example out of her and sends her to prison. After she's released, she decides to move across...
378K 8.3K 33
Carmen Marie Teller is the daughter of Gemma and John Teller and the younger sister of Jax Teller. Her past isn't an easy one and when she finds hers...
55.8K 2.1K 49
Her boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant. Before she could tell him that she'd won a huge lottery. Heartbroken, lonely, and a soon-t...