The Devil & The Draxon

By Kilameia

| boyxboy | Lucifer x OC | You know, the devil once loved another, more than anything else. Everyone knows th... More

Epigraph + Info
1. Escape
2. Victim One
3. Victim Two
4. New & Old Faces
5. Concerns
6. Bonding
7. Caught
8. Memories of Meeting
9. Betrayal
10. First Time for Everything
11. Return of the Draxon
12. Victim Three
13. Friends & Apologies
14. Changing Plans
15. Prayer
16. Gone
17. The Silver City
18. Apologies
19. Victims Four & Five
20. Murder, Marriage & a Little Bit of Fun
21. Nightmares
22. Friendly Bonding
23. Behind Backs
24. Finding Out
25. To Heal
26. What's Next
27. A Warm Welcome
28. His Lover's Partner (pt. 1)
29. His Lover's Partner (pt. 2)
30. Back to Semi-Normal
31. What Happened in Rome
32. Going Off Script
33. All I Have
34. New to Earth
35. For my Sanity's Sake
36. Highs & Lows
37. What a Nightmare
38. Protecting & Saving
39. Vengeance Shall be Ours This Night
40. One Last Case
41. Welcome to the Dragonlands
42. The Battle of the Moon & Sun
43. Things That Hiss in the Night
44. Hearing Things
45. Desperation
46. The Returning
48. The Brightest Night
49. The Battle of the Moon & Sun (Reprise)
50. The Letters
Interlude: If You Take the Draxon Camping
51. Guess Who's Back
52. Breaking
53. The Queen's Return
54. You're Mine & I'm Yours
55. The Devil's Back
56. Creating Memories
57. Tired Devils & Murderous Urges
58. Demons & Dragons
59. Sinful Souls
60. Forgetting & Fights
61. Forever
Interlude: Once Upon a Time
Interlude: Behind the Scenes Thing
Prequel?
I Hate You All
Interlude: Christmas Special
5.9: Family Dinner
6.3: Rory's Arrival
Interlude: A Different Path

47. Fears

1.2K 58 3
By Kilameia

"Nyxeus."

"Luci?"

"What are you doing?"

The draxon looks over to where the devil stands with Jinx and God. The others have stayed in the Dragonlands. Chloe, Dan and Ella to avoid the chance they be seen and then need to explain why they disappear again soon after, and the rest of the dragons because only Jinx and Nyx can take a human form. Lucifer would have stayed behind for the same reason as the three humans, but Nyx refuses to let the devil leave his side should La'rayel really go after him.

"What?" Nyx says, seeing the trio of stern, scolding expressions gazing at him and his bloodied hands. "She was after what's mine."

Jinx raises a brow, "So you killed her?"

Nyx's brows furrow as if it were a perfectly normal action to take. "Yes. She was thinking lewd things about my devil and was about to approach him, so what do you expect me to do?"

"Could not have glared at her or something?"

"I tried. She didn't take the hint."

"So you killed her. Completely decapitated her."

"Yes. What part of this are you not understanding?"

Nyx's magic vanishes the blood on his hands, the headless corpse on the ground next to him, and the head belonging to said corpse which has rolled a short way down the alley the group stands in.

Jinx rolls his eyes, "Why must you always jump right to the extremes?"

"Because I like to let people know that this," Nyx grabs Lucifer, pulling the devil flush against him and wrapping his arms around Lucifer's waist, "This is mine. All of this is all mine and I don't share."

"I think we understand that part, love," Lucifer says, one hand against Nyx's chest, the other arm around the draxon's neck.

"Good. Now let's go."

Nyx picks up the devil, Lucifer's legs automatically wrapping around the draxon's waist as the King starts walking back towards the entrance of the alley. Jinx and God follow and watch in amusement as the devil struggles in his lover's hold.

"Nyx, put me down!" Lucifer says indignantly.

"No."

"Nyxeus."

"Luci."

"Down. Now," Lucifer says sternly. The draxon whines a bit before letting the devil stand on his own, a pout on his lips. Lucifer smiles, kissing him softly, "Good boy."

Nyx purrs quietly, pulling Lucifer close for another kiss. The draxon's tongue runs along the seal of the devil's lips, that seal parting to allow entrance. Their tongues dance slowly as Lucifer's arms wrap around Nyx's neck and the draxon's arms snake around the devil's waist.

"Every time," Jinx grumbles, "Every time, they do this."

God smiles in amusement, "I think it's rather sweet. Not very productive, of course, but sweet."

Jinx rolls his eyes, "I'm leaving. Stay if you want, but I'm here for a demon hunt so I'm going demon hunting."

The celestial gives a nod, watching the dragon take off and disappear.

"How rude of him," Nyx muses, the two kings having drawn apart. "But not very surprising, I suppose. Though we would do better to split up..."

"I'm going with Jinx, then," Lucifer says, throwing an untrusting glance at the other celestial.

Before anyone can protest, the devil disappears after the dragon, leaving Nyx and God together.

"Well, I guess he's still not very happy with you," Nyx muses.

"I didn't expect him to be," God replies with a helpless shrug. He sighs softly, "At least he's agreed to try."

Nyx nods, "Yes, I admit that was quite surprising... Shall we save the talking for later and go after these demons?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

"Then let's go."

The draxon glances around anxiously, his currently-small body resting around the devil's shoulders, a quiet hum escaping him in an effort to keep himself calm.

Lucifer is currently on Hell's throne, making sure the demons will be good. The four that La'rayel had brought to Earth have been found and returned to the ashy realm. Nyx's magic had delved into their minds and found that it had been the white dragon who also had the demons repeatedly attack the Dragonlands with the aim to harm the dragonets.

While wishing it was different, the draxon has no doubt in saying the queen needs to be returned to the creator. She would only bring harm to the king's subjects and that's not something the king will allow.

Nyx sighs quietly, whispering, *Why must fate have chosen so? I do love you, sister mine, but I cannot allow you to roam free.*

So cruel you are to me, brother mine, La'rayel's voice hisses in the draxon's mind. You have spent centuries alive; it's my turn. But don't worry, I'll let your pet celestial join you in the depths of our creator.

A growl passes Nyx's lips, Lucifer instantly reaching up to soothe his lover with a gentle scratch behind the horns.

*Luci,* the draxon hisses in distress, *She's going to come after you. Maybe after she's done away with me, maybe before, but Luci—*

"Hush, love," Lucifer whispers. "We'll be alright."

*You can't know that. Luci, what if nothing works and I have to destroy my own soul to be rid of hers?*

"It can't come to that," Lucifer says softly, lifting the dragon from around his shoulders to cradle him against his chest. It seems like an effort to comfort both his lover and himself. "It can't."

*What if it does, Luci? I won't come back if I destroy my soul.*

Lucifer takes a deep breath, "I'm sure Jinx and the guard will watch over the Dragonlands so the realm will be fine. But if it does come to that, I know everyone will miss you, Love... I don't want to live without you, Nyxeus. It can't come to you destroying yourself."

Neither of the two speak the source of the dread growing within them, though both know the other feels it. It is highly unlikely that anything will send La'rayel back to the creator, anything other than Nyx's soul returning to said creator since hers is bound to his.

A whoosh of wings and Lucifer lands on the balcony of the master bedroom of Nyx's palace. Walking inside, Lucifer sets his dragon down on the bed, said dragon watching as the devil disappears into the bathroom. Sensing Lucifer's intentions, Nyx shifts to his human form and undresses, lying on the bed and waiting for his lover to come out.

A smirk comes to the devil's lips when he returns, "Eager, are we?"

"Oh please, my devil," Nyx replies, "You can't tell me you don't want this just as much as me, if not more."

"I never said I didn't."

Lucifer undresses slowly, making sure to tease the draxon as he strips. Using his arms to prop himself upright, Nyx's eyes remain locked on the devil as he moves onto the bed to straddle the draxon, their cocks rubbing together.

"I'd say we make the most of the time we have, hmm?" Lucifer murmurs softly.

Nyx nods, his lips placing a kiss to the devil's chest where his mark lies. A soft breath of flames passes the draxon's lips and tickles Lucifer's skin. The devil hisses softly in pain as the mark is renewed, Nyx's lips placing another kiss over the mark once finished.

Lucifer rolls his hips slowly, his eyes falling closed and a moan escaping his lips as he grinds down on his lover. The devil's hips continue moving slowly as he hears his lover coating his fingers in lube. A small gasp escapes him as Nyx's finger slips inside him and feels around for a second before prodding deeper.

A moan passes Lucifer's lips at the feeling, goosebumps racing across his skin. Arms around Nyx's neck, Lucifer tucks his head into the crook of his lover's neck and breathes in the warm scent of him. Nyx's fingers continue stretching Lucifer's ass open. Meanwhile, the draxon's other hand runs over the devil's body in an eager need to refresh his memory of Lucifer's every curve, freckle and scar.

"Beautiful," Nyx whispers. "Everything. Every part of you is beautiful, Lucifer."

Lucifer smiles but doesn't give a spoken reply. He just savours the feeling of Nyx's sensual touches and whispered words of love. The draxon tilts the devil's head up to kiss him passionately. Nyx pulls his fingers from Lucifer's ass, rolling them over so the draxon is on top. He covers his cock in lube quickly, his lips still dancing with the devil's.

A gasp escapes Lucifer's lips as Nyx pushes into him, filling him completely. Sparks of pleasure race through the devil's body at the feeling of being so satisfyingly full, the draxon's cock buried to the hilt inside him.

Nyx starts moving slowly, Lucifer's legs wrapping around his waist, his arms around the draxon's neck. Soft moans escape the devil's lips as Nyx's movements start to gain speed. A slight shift in angle and Lucifer releases the loudest moan yet as his prostate is hit again and again.

"I love you," Nyx whispers, voice hot against Lucifer's ear. "You are everything to me, Lucifer."

"I'm yours," Lucifer says softly, reaching to lace his fingers with Nyx's. "My body is yours to use and to torture. My mind is yours to break should you choose to. My soul is yours to own and do with as you please. Everything about me is yours, my love."

Nyx smiles and leans down to meet Lucifer's lips, his thrusts becoming harder and sending more bolts of pleasure through Lucifer's body. It's not long before the devil's body spasms and he spills out between them, his legs and arms tightening around the draxon's waist and neck. Nyx's body stills soon after, filling the devil's ass until his semen starts leaking onto Lucifer's thighs.

After he comes down from his high, Nyx moves to rest behind Lucifer, spooning him with one leg tucked between the devil's. A smile comes across Lucifer's lips, his hand coming to rest over Nyx's arm that's wrapped around his waist.

"Forever, Nyxeus," he whispers.

Nyx smiles, pulling the devil closer, "Forever, Lucifer. Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 64.5K 37
It's the final showdown. The Shifter is done playing games. The war reaches its peak. The fate of the universe is at hand. And Lucifer finds himself...
282K 18K 82
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
11 0 15
Amid swirling emotions, Moxie finds himself caught between two captivating guys: Ares, who used to bully him but now stirs unexpected feelings, and L...
136 1 13
Welcome to Dante's Demonic High School. Where little boys and girls born in Hell go to grow and learn about everything they need to do and be, to mak...