His Everything

Oleh TatyLuzBaez

Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not w... Lebih Banyak

His Everything (Author Words)
Telling Her
Training Time
The Twins
What's Happening to Me?
Weird Feeling That Kills
Who's He?
The Invitation
The Fight
Kidnapped And Escape
The Truth Hurts
Mark Me
You Again
The Bad Wolf
Your Mine Now
Family Meeting
Shocking Don't You Think?
Surprise
Announcement
Unexpected Visitor
Confrontation
Sad But Special
The Attack
Time Is Now
Epilogue

The House In The Woods

8.1K 247 21
Oleh TatyLuzBaez

Sally P.O.V 

My Mommy told me everything the why we were running so far away from that big bad wolf. That's is how I call him. 

She told me that my Daddy and Her bought a house in the woods. So that we could be safe there as a family but my mommy said that he kill my Daddy. She didn't see it coming but for all these years she just gave up hope. I was very sad because I never met my Daddy.

I just wish I could only meet him after he despaired. My Mommy didn't see him since I was born. The only thing that made my Mommy keep going is the thought that He saw me, carry me and named me Sally and with that he was gone. 

I heard a sweet  voice "Sally wake up we are here" My Mommy said

I opened my eyes and see that my Mommy was opening the door to unbuckle me.

The house was beautiful. It has a beautiful pathway with flowers. The house is big it has a balcony. I look around and yeah you can say that is the only house there it looks like is in the middle of the woods well not exactly.

Odiously there trees all around but is not in the middle you can say almost in the middle.  

I look at my Mommy with a bright smile "WOW Mommy this house is very beautiful I love it"

She closes the door of the car and took my hand "I know that you were going to love it"

I smile and hug her "Mommy everything is going to be ok"

She smiles and a tear fall down from her eyes "I know my little girl I know we will be saved here"

We began walking the pathway to the balcony and to the front door. She takes out the key and opened the door.

It was so beautiful that I just don't know how to describe it. I went into the house and from where I was standing I look around. There were stairs that go up is where the rooms are, to my right is the living room, there is a hallway I don't know where that goes but I think the kitchen is over there and to my left, it looks like a guest room or office I think. I turned around to face my Mommy now.

"Ok Sally" My Mommy said and closed the door and got on her knees to face me

"Go upstairs and turned to your left  and go and see your room I will be in the kitchen making us some lunch ok" My Mommy said 

"Ok Mommy love you" I nod and she gave me a small kiss on my forehead

I run up the stairs and turned left and I see 3 doors one on each side and the one in the middle said Sally.

I smile and made my way to the door and opened it. I was like WOW I feel like a princess. My room had its own bathroom cool. It had a big bed right in the middle and on the left where there's a window there is a desk with things to Write, Draw and Paint, A radio and a rack with a lot of CD'S and books and on the right, there is the closet, the drawers and the bathroom.  

I was admiring my room when all of a sudden I heard my Mommy talking to someone downstairs. I walk out of my room it looks like there 3 more rooms on the right side just like this one but anyway back to where I was going.

I went down the stairs I passed the living room and I passed what it is to me I library that it was on my left and then I got to the kitchen. Wow, the kitchen looks great.

When I saw my Mommy was lining on the counter talking to a man. Immediately the man stops talking gave my Mommy a look and she turned around and smile.

I cross my hands and lift an eyebrow  "Who is this Mommy?" I was standing near the table  

She smiles at him and then walked to me "Umm Sally this is your uncle Eddy"

"Hello Sally don't be shy" Eddy said extending his arms for me to hug him

I at first stand there for a moment and I look at my Mommy and she smiles and nods at me. I run to him and gave him a hug.

"Hello Eddy" I said into the hug

"Well then let's eat" My Mommy said

"Yay" I cheered and smiled "Is Eddy staying for lunch too Mommy" I said 

"That's if he wants to" My Mommy looks at Him for and answered

"Of course I will stay" Eddy said looking at me and we all sat down at the table and start eating

We all finished and cleaned up and I went into the living room and watch a movie.

Eddy and Mommy were talking about a lot of things in the office that had a lot of important books, maps and paper works that were in the library room.

I turned the TV off and went to the library room not disturbing Eddy and Mommy that was in the office room. 

I look around where all the bookshelves are. I pulled out a book that said 'Sweet Cupcakes' that  had a cupcake cover on it. 'Mmmm sweet and yummy' I said to myself. The book had a lot of pages and it was very interesting. I sat down on the floor and opened the book and I began to read the book. 

It was about a little girl who loved cupcakes and starts baking and decorating them. She grew up and put up a store and named it Sweet Cupcakes. She falls in love with this handsome buisnnes man that every day he stops by after he left for work and buys coffee and a Red Velvet with Red frosting cupcake. They went out for a date and for the past years he proposes to her in her store and they got married.

I finished reading the last page of the book. 'Wow that was so beautiful' I said to myself

I got up from the floor and went to the office that was in the library. I heard they were talking about something but I didn't pay attention to that.  

"Mommy look I find this book and read it all by myself"  I said running to her and Eddy look at me in surprise 

"What?" Eddy said "All by yourself the whole book?" Eddy was in shock

"That was fast" My mommy said taking the book to see what I was reading and how many pages it has

"Yeahp all by myself and it was an interesting book" I smile and nod

"Wow you can read fast that's good" Eddy said looking at my Mommy 

"I have read this book before" My Mommy said flipping the pages "And this book has 250 pages very interesting story" She closes the book and put it on the desk and crossed her hands

"Wow 250 pages that will take me like a month to read it" Eddy said with his eyes wide opened

"Ok Sally tell me the story" My Mommy said and look at me

Eddy look at me and then look at her "Are you sure she can tell the whole story without the book Kat?"

"Yes I can I remember everything and every detail" I smile and sat on the top of the desk

"Ok then" Eddy and Mommy said looking at each other

Eddy put out 2 chairs one for Mommy and the other one for him. They sat down and my Mommy nodded saing that I can begin telling the story.

I sat there very uncomfortable for a moment I was not nervous being in front of them. 'Ok Sally you can do this I'll help you' I heard a voice in my head and I said 'Ok thanks Foxy' and she said 'I like the name thanks so let's begin the story' I nod.

"It all began just with a cupcake..........."As I was telling the story my Mommy was nodding her head like yes that is how the story goes. Eddy was in shock hearing me telling the story as he remembered that he read the book before. I saw that in his eyes that he already read it.

I then finish telling the story and now I was tired. 'Thanks Foxy for helping me there' I said 'Anytime Sally I'll be here if you need me' Foxy said and stay quiet. Eddy and Mommy applaud at the end and I smile.

"Wow not even I can tell the whole story like you just did Sally" Eddy said still in shock about it  

I smile "Thanks Eddy"

My Mommy wiped her tears"You are amazing darling"

"How old are you Sally?" Eddy ask me

"I'm 5 years old uncle Eddy" I said

"Wow she is very smart just like my brother Max was" Eddy said looking at my Mommy

"Mjm just like her father" My Mommy said looking at me with a smile

I got down from the desk and went to her and hug her.

"It's ok to cry Mommy I know that you are sad that Daddy is not here" I said and a tear falls down my cheeks

Eddy stood up and frowned "She knows about Max but how?"

"I told her" She pulled me out of the hug "Cause she deserves to know about this now and by the way she is ready to know" My Mommy said and I nod

"Wow this is deja vu all over again" Eddy said putting one hand on his head

"What do you mean deja vu?" I said confused

"Cause my brother Max your Father was just like that when he was your age" Eddy said kneeling on his knees looking at me

"Sweetie your Father is a very smart and you got that from him and is amazing that you have that" My Mommy said standing up from the chair

I yawn and rubbed my eyes "Mommy I'm tired"

"Ok I'll take her upstairs and put her in bed" Eddy said picking me up to his arms

"Ok good night my little princess" My Mommy said and kisses me on the forehead

"Good night Mommy" I said then I closed my eyes

Then I heard Eddy say goodnight and kiss my forehead and took me in and closed the door.    

'Good night Sally' I heard a voice in my head 

'Hey Foxy good night to you' I said to her

Then I fall into a deep sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let your comments below and tell me what you guys think 

Hope you guys like it thanks for reading :)

The chapter has been Edited and Fixed

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.2K 658 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
1.9M 45.9K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...
366K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
1.1M 28.4K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...