I Dunno What I'm Writing

By TheRealmGuardian

I don't know but a stupid guy just showed up in front of my room and gave me this book and told me to post it... More

Love By Chance: The Migration of Books
The Meridian Gate
The Realm Guardian
The Scribe - Newsletter 08/14/2020
The Envoy
The Sanctum

The Oracle

4.8K 46 43
By TheRealmGuardian

Any questions related to technical issues in accessing and using the site can be posted here.

Does not include requesting for a key to a portal, requesting for a copy of the translation, requesting for the website and worse! Requesting for a door with a burning chicken greeting you in the middle.

Who's fuckin' idea was that?!!! 😤🤬

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I get into the portal?
A: Send us a request to the email address provided.

-oOo-

Q: I sent the realm guardian a message on Wattpad/posted a comment as well as on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Blued/Grindr, etc... I even sent him a text message on his cellphone. (🤬😤😡!!!) why didn't I get an answer from him?

A: 😭 I give up. Which part of the sentence, "send us an email." don't you understand??? No email, sent, no answer. That's it.

-oOo-

Q: How long until I get a response?
A: Anytime but no more than 24 hours.

-oOo-

Q: This is my 100th time sending the email but there was no response. What's happening?

A: Send the email only once. It annoys the robot if you email him twice in an hour. He'll throw them into the junk.

Still did not get an answer? Try to change your message.

We don't expect you to send us poetic notes or anything cheesy. The more sincere and friendly, the better. Just one sentence is fine. Just make sure it sound nice.

-oOo-

Q: What is the answer to the riddle?

A: 🤯🤬😡 Who said anything about answering a f*ckin riddle? I'm an Oracle, not a Sphinx. Don't you dare mistake me for that Lynx.

-oOo-

Q: I don't understand what it says in the message... 

A: When asked to go somewhere unknown, what do you bring with you? A map? a book? or a photo of Mew? That if you look confused, you just need to look at it over and over until you know what to do...? 

Right. Staring at Mew's biceps can take away all your problems. GOOD ANSWER!!!

-oOo-

Q: I tried to message the Realm Guardian for some questions about the key. Why is he not answering?

A: Trust me. If you figure out the answer on your own, you'll know the reason. 😏

-oOo-

Q: The response I received about my question was very rude and inconsiderate...

A: It's only the robot responding designed to act ruthless and mean... Wait till you hear from the real thing. The realm guardian is a grand nephew of  Maleficent. At the same time, Lucifer's worst nightmare... 😌

His tongue is as horrible as his appearance.

-oOo-

Q: I am having a hard time reading the chapters because of the background. Is there a way I can untoggle it?
A: Switch to reader view. How?

Follow these steps. If you don't get it, I'll break your neck.

1. Look for this icon on top of your phone screen. Tap the bar with the four horizontal lines.

2. It should look like this afterwards.

You don't like how it looked?

Booring... I know. 😪

You asked for it. Now, deal with it!

-oOo-

Q: I'm on the book's home page but I don't see any links of the chapters?

A: Honey, links, are so yesterday. Lots of lovers broke up after losing them. With that being said, we want our readers to get the best reading experience. We don't settle for anything less.

Tap the gray bar on the top portion of your screen. That's where the Chapters come up in the form of a drop-down list. We're not only writers. We are graphic artists too. We have our own taste.

Duuh!

Q: I wish I could comment but it doesn't let me.

A: Dear, we are working on it. It only allows you to comment at the bottom portion of the chapter. I mean, I don't mind you making a comment about Wayo or Type' being a bottom but don't you dare think about Korn' . He wouldn't like it. No one is supposed to know .

-oOo-

Q: Why is it taking so long to update?

A: Nong, make a choice. Read a translation who's English dates back to the time of Mordor? or you'll patiently wait until we update and read the chapters with a huge smile on your face?

Every sentence is carefully looked at. Every detail in every line is properly analyzed. It's not as simple as copying Google Translate. In a hurry? We'll send you a raw copy. Your nose will bleed. Trust me.

-oOo-

Q: I live in Andalasia where wi-fi is fast... but there's no iCloud there, alas...

A: DM me here at once!

-oOo-

Q: It still does not work. Even when I followed the steps. What should I do next?

A: Dude, seriously? How old were you when Google was introduced? You know where to search for MewGulf's nude photo or BrightWin's next fan meet schedule but resolving a browser issue, you're stuck in the middle? 

URGH! I so want to take you to my lair!!!

That's it for the FAQ's. We will be adding some if there's anything that comes up in the near future.

Questions related to technical issues are posted here.

ASKING FOR THE KEY AGAIN?!!! I told you to send an email!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
64.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...