A Different Kind Of Crazy

Galing kay killerbeanqxeen

Born into the dark shadows of a ruthless legacy, Orianna Hall's dreams of a normal life are shattered by the... Higit pa

Hey guys!!
A/N
Prologue
Chapter1||Sunflower(a trip down memory lane)
Chapter2||Regret
Chapter 3||Bags n' Bottles
Chapter 4||House Arrest
Chapter 5||Take a hint
A/N
Chapter 6||Stupid
Chapter7||Say What Now?
Chapter8||Truce
Chapter9||Scum
Chapter10|| I don't care
Chapter12||Princess
Chapter13||Exposure
Chapter14||Mcdonald's
Chapter15||High Stakes
Chapter16||Revenge
Chapter17||Saying Goodbye
Chapter18||Ricky's
Chapter19|| Into the Ruins pt. 1
Chapter20||Into the Ruins pt.2
Chapter 21||Gift Wrapped
Chapter22||Breaking Point
Chapter23||Hazel Eyes
Chapter 24||Crème De La Crème
Chapter25||City lights and Fights
Chapter26||No chances
Chapter 27||Business with Pleasure
Chapter28||Think Fast
Chapter29||Old Friends
Chapter30||Ice Cold
Chapter31||Wine and Whispers
Chapter 32||Letting Go
Chapter 33||Birth Right(Final Chapter)

Chapter 11||No way

145 48 27
Galing kay killerbeanqxeen

A/N: Guys it's tearing up like crazy outside, and I'm writing this chapter as a way of comfort and to ease the anxiety. So don't forget to press the star at the bottom so I know how I did:-)

****
''Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there."

- Will Smith
_________________________

I can't believe the nerve some people have. No wonder he is so lonely, nobody wants to be with a jerk like him.

It's like my whole life consist of people always wanting to take advantage of me and I won't have that.

No more miss softie, I have to stick up for myself and stop letting people treat me like a door mat.

It's no wonder you got raped. My subconscious added and I quickly dismissed the thought.

From now on no one gets to take advantage of me, not even my mother. Speaking of which I can't say the last time since I've had a home-cooked meal.

It's been weeks since my mother went shopping and I'm beginning to think she doesn't care about my needs anymore.

I brushed my hair up into two big messy buns and slid on some jeans and a long pink hoodie. I'm trying to avoid my mother seeing the tats.

I don't want to be put on another house arrest, especially after what happened last time.

I made sure not to slam the door as I come out of my room because my mother's been locked up in her room since last night and I don't wanna wake her.

I tiptoed downstairs, slid the keys off the rack, and slipped on my Nike slippers, quietly closing the doors behind me.

It's so warm outside that I'm beginning to reconsider the hoodie. I opened the car and climbed into the driver's seat pushing the key into the ignition.

I remember my first time driving, I was about 14 when I and some friends decided to hotwire a car. It was also the most terrifying experience since I also remember running off the road into a ditch.

My mother lost it, and I enjoyed seeing her upset.

I know for a fact that I will not have enough money for shopping and I'll have to borrow a few dollars from my mother. Digging around the car, I found two hundred dollar bills and a piece of gum.

I pocketed the money and chewed on the gum while pulling out of the garage.

*****

The bright side of not having a phone is that won't have to worry about my mother calling me obsessively just to know where I am.

But I still do need one.

I parked the car and got out, walking briskly into the supermarket. I grabbed a cart, wandering into several isles, taking up some essentials for dinner and some other things for the house.

I was about to cash out when I spot the electronics booth, I pushed the cart over and scanned over the phones they had available.

I finally decide on an iPhone 8 plus, it's bagged and I headed out of the supermarket struggling with the grocery bags.

"I can help with that." I heard a stranger say behind me.

"Nope, thanks, I've got it." I held the bigger bag to my chest, effectively causing the others to fall.

Great.

"Let me help you." The stranger's voice is deep and sounds way too familiar.

The moment I see his tousled green hair, I roll my eyes at him. He stooped to take some bags up.

"Jacob, I don't want your help." I grabbed the bags from him, hugging them to my chest and stepping off to my mother's car.

"No, wait!" I heard footsteps behind me.

I ignored him, packing the groceries into the trunk.

"I know we haven't been on the best of terms, we could get a chance to know each other." He sounded desperate.

"No thanks." I don't believe this guy. What does he want now?

"What do you want now?" I said bluntly, opening the car door.

"Just one date is all I ask for."

I stopped dead in my tracks. Is he high?

"No." I stared him straight in the eye.

He looked confused for a moment. I ignored him once again, getting into the car and closing the door. I was putting on the seat belt when he spoke again.

"If you don't go out with me I won't move." I looked up and he was in front of the car.

"That's fine by me," I said starting the car, staring dead at him.

I can't help but smile at how pathetic he looks.

He looked serious about this. And I'm dead serious as well.

I stepped on the gas and the car thrusts forward, I think I hit him.

But I don't care. I keep driving until the car hits a bump and I heard the sound of bones being crushed.

It's my favorite sound.

***back to reality.

I rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"Fine," I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

He looked contented, flashing a smile at me before moving out of the way.

I gave him a nod before leaving the parking lot.

Something doesn't feel right here, I just hope he's being genuine about this. I don't need another person trying to take advantage of me.

Why would he stalk me just to go out with me if he hates me and a couple of days ago he couldn't even stand the sight of me?

I still don't believe him.

Although maybe he's interested.

I'm just going to let myself think for a moment that maybe he's interested.

I parked the car inside the garage and got out, taking the bags inside.

I put them on the counter and start to pack them out.

When I'm done I sit down on the bar stool for a break and take out my new phone to download candy crush on it.

The game is addicting.

"Well. Well. Well. Look who's turning into a big girl now." My mother slurred.

I'm stuck to my seat when she slowly makes her way over to me, gripping onto a half-empty bottle of brandy.

"I'll take these, thank you very much." She grabbed the keys out of my hands.

"I'm sorry I took them without asking, I just had to get some groceries for the house." I flinched, waiting to be slapped.

"Ssh... just ask me next time." Her eyes were droopy and her hair was messy.

"Yes, ma'am," I said relieved that she didn't slap me. I took the opportunity to dash upstairs.

I closed the door immediately and flopped unto my bed.

I wonder what Darcy would think about me going on a date with her brother. Should I tell her or just keep it to myself?

Wouldn't that make me a bad friend if I don't?

It's bad enough that I've accepted his offer so I might as well just go out with him first. If I don't enjoy myself I won't tell her, cuz it wouldn't make sense. Or would it?

If I enjoy myself I'll have to tell her. By this time I'm gnawing at my nails anxiously. It's a terrible habit, that's hard to get rid of.

my phone lit up and a message on the lock screen appears from an unknown number.

*I'll be there soon* I read the message.

*who is this?* I replied.

*Jacob;-)* I feel a wave of relief and annoyance at the same time.

*oh ok* I texted back.

*save my number* I wasn't going to reply, but I immediately saved him as 'buttface'.

I laughed for a bit before getting off the bed to look for my outfit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
138K 8.5K 46
When eighteen-year-old Cassie learns her local gym is struggling, she must find a way to save it while staying away from the womanizing boxer determi...
198K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
84.1K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...