CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

Par Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 29

3.3K 117 10
Par Rory1313

I wake up to the sun streaming through the patio door and right into my eyes. The last thing on my mind last night was the first thing there this morning. The only difference is now I'm pissed off. So he's happy to fuck me constantly in secret but too ashamed to date me publicly. Maybe that's not how he feels but it's definitely the message his actions are sending me loud and clear. I am so livid I am shaking. A buzzing noise catches my attention from my nightstand. My phone vibrates and dances wildly across the wood surface. Apparently I have a text message.

"Ugh! What?!" I snatch up my phone and look at the caller ID. Unknown caller, fantastic, just what I crave first thing in the morning. I toss it back on the nightstand and immediately another round of buzzing sends it jumping like crazy. "Seriously," I groan as I snatch the phone up a second time.

Text Message

?: Good morning gorgeous! Thought I'd take a chance and see if you were free

tonight.

?: Oh don't panic- this is Gage by the way :) Hit me up, doll.

I invent a strange new sound when I groan and chuckle at the same time. Maybe it's fate or karma but more than likely it's the fact that someone around here is a fucking idiot. I said this was coming and part of me isn't even upset about it. It's actually nice to see someone thinks I'm worth seeing outside of locked doors. Today might just be Gage's lucky ass day. I quickly type a response before I can think myself out of it. I won't be overly flirtatious though. I'm not trying to be a dick and lead the guy on.

Text Messages

Kit: Well, good morning to you. What exactly did you have in mind?

Gage: How about we go eat at a pub I know. We can hang out, shoot some pool or

darts. Just getting to know each other, real low key no pressure kinda shit.

Kit: I think I can do that. You want to pick me up around 7?

Gage: You give me an address and I will be there darlin'. You okay if I ride my

motorcycle?

Kit: No, I insist on it. See you at 7.

I sent him the address before tossing my phone on the nightstand. A small twinge of guilt grips my chest. You know what? Fuck that! I refuse to feel guilty about any of this. I'm angry and I have every right to be. Getting up I throw on a swimsuit. Finding my flip flops, I slide them on and grab my phone before using the patio doors to go straight out to the pool. I skip walking through the house. I don't even bother to see who else might be awake. Fuck everyone and everything today. This seems to be my general outlook and I'm going with it.

"Well someone's up and at 'em awfully early today." David's smooth tone flows over from the table closest to the back door. "And looking mighty fine doing it. Good Morning KitKat, mind if I have my breakfast out here this morning." Marc's smile is genuine as he comes from the open doorway of the kitchen with a plate in hand. "Not at all. It's a nice day, might as well get the most out of it." My reply is curt and I slip my sunglasses over my eyes as I pass the two of them without a single glance. I walk over to a small outdoor cabinet and get a beach towel. "What's up beautiful people?" I roll my eyes as Ethan's voice carries across the patio. Walking down to a lounge by the pool, my eyes catch his as they travel slowly up and down my body. He has the nerve to lick his lips. Oh no hotshot, you have officially been friend zoned, at least for the time being. Unable to help myself, I rolled my eyes again before laying on the lounge. With my back to them I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of the sun on my skin. I couldn't care less what any of them say or do at the moment. I'm still in pissed off bitch mode.

"Where's Xavier?" I called out to no one in particular. He's the only one I care to speak to today. Well him and maybe Thomas. A shadow falls over me and I look up to see Ethan smirking down on me. "I think he went for a run. He should be back soon." I pursed my lips in irritation and Ethan's brows furrowed in confusion. "You okay L'il Bit?" He leans down and I glare at him from behind my shades. He is so lucky he can't see the daggers I'm shooting at him at this moment. I know my eyes are what make my current facial expression very dangerous. It is a cross between 'Are you fucking retarded?' and "You need to back the fuck up out of my face!" Perhaps he feels the rage as it radiates off of me because he slowly backs off without another word. Yeah, good call dipshit. I lay there and listen to the boys behind me and start to bounce my knees as my agitation climbs. Deciding to work it off I dived into the water and started swimming laps. I don't know how many I do or how long I'm doing them. By the time I stop I am winded and my arms and legs are screaming in protest.

A little after 1pm I am in the kitchen making a sandwich when Xavi finally strolls through the door. "Where have you been bro? I've been looking for your ass since this morning." He throws his keys on the breakfast bar and plops onto one of the stools. "Just thought I'd make your day," I say, passing him my phone. I turn away to put the lunch meat back in the crisper drawer. He unlocks it and scrolls through the open text message. "That's what I'm talkin' about!" I shake my head, laughing at his stupid ass. "I figured you'd be excited." He came around the counter with a high five before picking me up in a tight bear hug. "Ouch! Damn it Xavi, you know I hate that," I say as I scowl at him. "Sorry Kit, just a celebratory hug." He hands me back my phone. "Whatever."

I'm leaving the kitchen with my sandwich in my mouth when I hear Ethan's voice. "What are we celebrating, man? He leans against the counter, eyeing Xavi expectantly. "KitKat got herself some man candy lined up for tonight," Xavi announces exuberantly. I turned around in time to see Ethan's face freeze. His eyes lock on mine with a brief look of regret that he quickly covers with a cocky and carefree smile. I pivot around and continue outside onto the patio. I'm not even going to give it or him another thought. Looking at my phone I scroll to my contacts to get Tasha's number. I could use a minor distraction.

David walks up just as my finger is hovering over the dial button. "Hey," he whispers looking back over his shoulder, "what's going on?" Before I could respond, Xavi and Ethan came out the backdoor together laughing. I instantly stiffen, my expression going hard. "Why don't you ask your friend over there what's going on," I snapped. I move to go around him with the intention of going back to my room. David gently grabs my wrist to stop me. Xavi and Ethan are still laughing and fully absorbed in their conversation. "Because Katya..... I'm asking you. What's going on baby?" His voice is barely audible but full of emotion. For a moment I get the urge to cry. Then Ethan's carefree and smiling face comes into my view. I swear I felt my heart harden in my chest. I'd be damned if I'd shed another tear over this. Sensing a change in body chemistry, David steps back. He looks from me to Ethan and back again. "What did he do?" David's voice was gruff and clearly unhappy. "It's more a matter of what he won't do. I don't want to talk about it right now, okay?" I pull my wrist away and continue the walk to my room. I lock the patio doors behind me and even close my curtains.

I spent the next few hours laying around doing nothing. As the hours tick by I realize it's time to get myself ready for this pseudo-date. Deciding not to overdo it, I dressed in a pair of jeans and a light sweater cropped top. We said the date was casual but I still want to look hot. I put on makeup but don't go too dark. At the last minute I decided to throw some curls in my hair. I'm just brushing them out when my brother bangs on my bedroom door. "Hey Kit, you've got company." I take one last look in the mirror. I really don't want to do this. "I'll be right out." I'm still so mad at Ethan that I could strangle him. Walking into the living room I see David and Ethan sitting on the couch. Xavi is standing talking to Gage. David is glaring at Ethan, obviously pissed off. Ethan is chatting along with Xavi and Gage and oblivious to the anger emanating off of David. "Hi there stranger," I smile as I walk up behind Gage. All eyes look my way and Gage turns to me and pulls me into a hug. "Wow, I gotta say, even in just a pair of jeans you look amazing." I blush as I look him up and down. In his light colored jeans and black t-shirt that hugged every muscle he was delicious to the eye. "Well you clean up pretty good yourself." David is still staring at Ethan and his face is beginning to turn red. Ethan almost looks sad for a second before pasting on that smile of indifference. I don't have time for this bullshit.

"So are you ready? I'm starving." I feel his hand on the small of my back as I walk to the door. "Well let's go get you fed darlin'. See you guys later," Gage says with a wave. As I turn to close the door I see David lean over to Ethan. "I want to talk to you privately, now." Looks like some fireworks might be about to start. I follow Gage over to the driveway to his bike. He passes me a helmet as he climbs on. "You've ridden before right?" I chuckle as I climb on behind him. "Yeah babe, I have." He takes my hands and pulls my arms tightly around his waist. I slid forward and my body pressed flush against his back. "Hold on tight little girl." A tiny flutter of excitement coursed through me at his words. I grab him tight with my arms and squeeze my thighs around him as he takes off. I enjoy the feeling of the wind as we make our way across town.

We eventually pulled into a busy parking lot. The place looks packed. Taking off my helmet I shake out my hair and notice Gage just watching me with a slight smirk. "What?" I asked slightly nervously. "Nothing.... I just honestly never thought you'd go out with me. Guess I'm still not sure it's real." Blushing, I pass him the helmet. "Come on ya big flirt. Let's go in before I get hangry." He chuckles and slips his hand into mine. "Okay let's go. I don't know if I can handle you if you get hangry." I don't pull away, his hand feels good in mine. I let him lead me into the pub.

A few hours, several beers, and one large pizza later I beat his ass for the third time at darts. "Damn woman. Remind me never to be on the wrong end of a loaded gun with you." I snort into my beer. I haven't stopped smiling or laughing all night. I'm honestly having a great time. Gage is a fantastic guy. He's funny, charming, good looking, intelligent, and interesting to talk to. I'm glad I came out with him tonight. "What do you say to a game of pool," he asks. I nod as I swallow the beer in my mouth. "You aren't a shark at that and about to hustle me are you?" Another fit of laughter washed over me. "No, I think my pool game is mediocre at best." I'm telling him the truth. Darts is about the only pub game I have a knack for. "Well what do you say we make it interesting with a little wager." Oh boy. "Depends on what you have in mind," I tease. "If I win...... I get a second date." Well that's not so bad. Truth be told I've enjoyed his company and would probably say yes to another date if he asked. "Hmmmm okay.... And If I win?" He steps up close to me and puts his thumbs through my belt loops. Pulling my hips toward him, the corner of his mouth pulls up in a cocky half smile. "What do you want darlin'?" Oh he's gonna love this. "I wanna ride the bike." His eyes widen and an unusual laugh escapes his lips. "Ooohhhhoooo, haha.... Yeah right." I stand my ground and he goes quiet. "You're serious." He looks at me, with a look of surprise on his face. "Yes, I am." He backs away toward his chair. "Nah baby, I've had official girlfriends I've never even let ride my bike." I stepped up to him this time, stopping between his thighs. "You must be a shitty pool player if you can't handle the wager." He licks his lips as he stares into my eyes. "Okay..... But I'm upping my end." I eye him wearily. "To what exactly," I ask cautiously. "I want a commitment to four more dates and an immediate kiss upon winning."

I swallow as I keep eye contact. How good could he possibly be? I cleaned the floor with him at darts. Ahh what the hell. "Fine." He smiles and removes his hands from my hips. "Done." Smiling like a Cheshire cat, he racks up the balls. "Do you wanna break?" he asks. I shake my head. "Okay....." He breaks and then that shady bastard runs the whole damn table. His eyes follow me with the sexiest expression as he sinks ball after ball. He gets down to the eight ball, calls the pocket, and sinks it like butter. He completely played me and I can't wipe off my giant smile. "You shady son of a bitch...." He throws his head back, howling with laughter. He approaches me and I feel raw sexuality just seeping from him. " So.... I guess I get that kiss now."

With his hands on my hips he leans into me. I can't help but notice how damn good he smells. His lips meet mine gently but firmly. His fingers walk around my waist to the small of my back, bringing my body flush with him. His tongue sweeps across my bottom lip and I part mine. As his tongue slides into my mouth I hear myself moan. My hands slid up his chest, one running around his neck to pull him closer. His arms tighten around me and one hand slips down to grab my ass. The kiss becomes more urgent, almost frantic. We both release moans of pleasure as our hands explore each other. A throbbing sensation builds between my thighs and I find myself becoming the aggressor. As I delve my tongue deeper into his mouth he lifts my thigh. Wrapping my leg around his hip he pushes closer, and I feel his hard cock against my center.

Suddenly I remember being in public and coming to my senses, pulling back from the kiss. "Damn woman, that was fucking hot." Now I'm embarrassed and slightly confused. Why did my body betray me like that? "Yeah, sorry," I pant, "got a little carried away there." He leans in and plants a small kiss on the tip of my nose. "Don't you dare apologize. You can get carried away like that with me anytime, baby." I push his chest playfully hoping to lighten the moment. "You hustled me by the way." I point out. "Yeah, I kinda did," he admits sheepishly. "I'm gonna grab us another beer." As he heads to the bar I run to the bathroom. Closing the door I take a few deep breaths to calm myself. "What the fuck Katya? Just don't let it happen again. Keep things light and no mouth to mouth. The date's almost over. You can do this," I tell myself. Then I only have to get through four more.....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.8K 911 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...
34.9K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
83K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...