Maybe I Lied

Autorstwa abrew_

I love Eleanor. At least that's what I try to make everyone think. When really I, Louis Tomlinson, am in love... Więcej

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.

XVI.

10.4K 257 109
Autorstwa abrew_

Louis POV//

When the boys came back in Harry and I were simply sitting their talking, holding hands, and enjoying each other's company the way we had years ago during the X-Factor.

"Hey guys... how is everything?" Liam slowly asks when they see our intertwined hands.

"Great" Harry smiles, and I gently squeeze his hand. I'm so glad he was still here, because who knows what I would've done if I'd lost him.

At that moment the Doctor walked back into the room.

"Harry! Good to see you back up and feeling better" he gave everyone a big smile before continuing. "Now seeing as you're doing much better, you will be released today. However, you will be required to visit a therapist, once a week, for the next three months, and we will reevaluate then."

I hear him groan and I press a light kiss to his IV-covered knuckles. He looks at me and gives me a soft smile.

"We have a few more things to talk about but besides that, you're free to go. "

After about 15 minutes of instructions and responsibilities for me and the boys, Harry is discharged. Anne calls and after a few teary eyed minutes on the phone Harry says she will be over that afternoon. We had talked a lot when we had both visited, and I was pretty excited to see her again.

Once we got home, the other boys and I cleaned up the house and got Anne's room ready.
"Louis... can I talk to you?" Harry whispers shyly around the corner.
"Yeah yeah of course." I quickly run to meet him. He walked into his room and sat down on the bed. Not knowing what to do I closed the door and stood by the door.
"So you said you love me and all, but how did that happen. I mean, you hated me. You told me." He looks confused, and I say the first words that come to my mind.

"Maybe I lied. "

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

533K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...