Author(EmperorItsukaShido) Da...

By EmperorItsukaShido

Just normal author life with Azur lane, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Date a live,crossover anime world, history w... More

Bio about Author [Me and Update Time by Time]
Crossover World
Shido's Military Service Records and Medals Awarded
Russian Civil War (1917-1923)[Update]
Second Great War and Siren Invade Earth 1939-1947 (Update)
Veteran of The First Siren War And Second Great War/WW2,Get Promote and Awards
First Day of Azur lane
Problem with Old Commander
Hangout with Adopt sister
New Shipgirl Coming and Help Maid
I found this
Sultan send Imperial Regiment and Legendary Warship
Remember Old Memories,Nightmare,Face a fear and Sick (Update)
The Meeting with other Imperial Royal Family Factions (Update)
Flashback Japanese-Turkish War 1941-1944
Roon and Kromia Birthday
Shido become brutally
Yandere Problem...
Happy 90th Birthday for TDM

Family Reunion

443 11 23
By EmperorItsukaShido

15th March 1952
Shido Room
0500 hours
Shido POV

I have awoken and see Roon still asleep.I smile because she was so cute when sleeping.I poke Roon's cheeks.She awoke and see me.She smiles.

SMS/KMS Roon :-(1st Heavy Cruiser of Roon-Class,Yandere and Psycho,Siren Killer,Former Ironblood Members,Reincarnation of SMS Roon,Sadist & Masochist,Kapitän of Ironblood,Former Commander of 5th Cruiser Fleet,4th Wife of Itsuka Shido)

Roon:*giggle*Good morning dear~

Shido: Good morning honey, Let's go to the canteen and started breakfast.

Roon:Hai~~

We get up for bed and go to the shower.After that,we changed the basic uniform into a Formal Uniform. About to go to the canteen, we saw the cat maid searching for something.

HMS Cheshire:-(1st Light Cruiser of Cheshire-Class,First Cat Maid of Royal Navy,Shido's Personal Maid,Cato Maid?)

Shido:Good morning Cheshire, what are you search?

Cheshire:Hmm?*turn around and see me*Master~~*tackle me down*Meow~

Shido:Ouch, What for that Cheshire?

Cheshire:Hehehe~~Sorry Master~~I miss you Meow~

(Shido gets new shipgirls after meeting with Imperial Alliance.That are HMS Cheshire(Cheshire-Class),HMS Howe(King George V-Class),HMS Perseus(Colossus-Class),HMS Valiant (Queen Elizabeth-Class) and HMS Drake(Drake-Class). They are from Royal Navy or the United Kingdom.)

Shido: I'm sorry to make you worried but can you get off on me Cheshire,Please?

Cheshire:No~~I don't want it!

Shido :*sigh*Roon can you help me?

Roon:Sure, Cheshire can you get off on Shido?

Cheshire:No~~!!

Roon:*whisper*Don't worry Cheshire~~You can be his maid~~I don't mind~~

Cheshire:*shocked*Really!!

Roon:*smile*Yes Cheshire*pat her headpat*

Cheshire:*hug Roon*Meow~~Arigato Roon-san~~Meow~~

Roon:*giggle*You're welcome~~Let's go to meet others shall we?

Cheshire:Hai~~

I can't do anything, only smile.I get a call on my phone.It's Tohka,My first wife call me.I answer that call.

Shido: Hello Tohka

Tohka:Hai Darling~~How are you with My new sister~~

Shido:New sister??Ohh you mean Roon

Tohka:Yeah Roon,How she it?

Shido:She does it fine.Right now,She is with Cheshire, a New shipgirl.

Tohka:Ohh ok Darling,I won't tell you something Darling~~

Shido:What it's Dear??

Tohka: Today,Miku and the kids want to join you in Azur lane~

Shido:Are you sure??

Tohka:Yes darling~~

Shido:Okay Dear,I waited for you and others ok.

Tohka:Hai,~~Bye darling see you this afternoon~~

Shido:Bye dear,love you~~

Tohka:Love you too~~

She ended the call.I put my phone into my pocket.But I get to feel something weird here.Nah, Maybe my imagination.I going to the cafe to meet My wife and Neko's maid.

Hiding Behind The Wall
1225 hours
?? POV

Awww~~ my lovely shikikan has already a wife.I am so sad because Roon already stole my lovely shikikan and get married to him.So I have to kill Roon.Nobody can't stop me.He only mines.Just Mine! hehehehe.HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Timeskip brought you by Chibi Miku singing The Summer

The Cafeteria
1230 Hours
Shido POV

I arrived at the cafeteria.I see all shipgirl is happy.No fighting each other.I can't do anything but smile.Roon comes close to me.

Roon: Is something wrong darling?

Shido:Hmmm*look at Roon*Nothing just thinking

Roon: Thinking about what Dear?

Shido:Ohh your new sisters and daughters come here.

Roon:*shocked*S-Sisters you mean Tohka and Miku come here

Shido:Yes,they come here in the afternoon*look at watch*Right now is 12:30 PM.It's going to wait for them at the dock.

Roon:Hai~~

~~Timeskip brought you by Shido kill 230  rebellion and traitor~~

1300 hours
At The Dock
Shido POV

Right now we're arrived at the dock to meet my wife.I can see Roon is nervous and also excited about meeting my wife.I can see someone wave at me and Roon.It was my wife's.Tohka and Miku with my daughters.

Yatogami Tohka=(The First Lord Admiral of Sakura Empire,Grand Admiral of Prussia Empire,Field Marshal of Ottoman Empire,Sakura Empire and Prussia Empire,Half Spirit-Half Demon-Half Ice Neko,Empress of Chaos Demon and Ice Neko,1st Wife of Itsuka Shido)

Izayoi Miku=(2nd Lord Admiral of Sakura Empire,Grand Admiral of Ottoman Empire and Eagle Union,Fleet Admiral of Royal Navy and Iris Republic,Queen of Idol and Vtuber,Half-Spirit,Half-Vampire, Half-Kitsune and Half-Demon,Empress of Vampire,Demon and Kitsune and 3rd Wife of Itsuka Shido)

Itsuka 'Sonogami' Rio=,(1st Daughter of Itsuka Shido and Sonogami Rinne, 2nd Child of Itsuka Family Member, Princess of Spirit Empire)

Itsuka 'Izayoi' Yui=(1st Daughter of Itsuka Shido and Izayoi Miku,3rd Child of Itsuka Family Member,Half-Kitsune,Half-Vampire, Half-Demon and Half-Spirit and Princess of Spirit Empire and Kitsune)

Itsuka 'Yatogami' Kromia=(1st Daughter of Itsuka Shido and Yatogami Tohka, 1st and Older Child of Itsuka Family Member,Half-Ice Neko,Half-Spirit, Half-Vampire and Half-Demon,Princess of Idol and Vtuber,Princess of Ice Neko and Spirit)

Itsuka 'Yatogami' Kuzo=(2nd Daughter of Itsuka Shido and Yatogami Tohka,4th Child of Itsuka Family Member,Half-Ice Neko and Half-Spirit,Princess of Spirit Empire and Ice Neko)

Miku: Darling~~*Running at me and hugging me*I miss you so much darling~~

Shido:I miss you too Miku~~

Miku:*look at Roon*Darling~~This my new sister?~~

Shido:Yes she is,Roon can you introduce yourself?

Roon: H-Hai, Konichiwa everyone.My name is Roon.Nice to meet you

Miku:*hug Roon*Ahhh she is cute~~

Shido:*sweating* Miku,can you let her go?

Miku:Hmmm*look at Roon*Kyaah~gomenasai Roon-chan.I am so excited to meet you~~

Roon: It's ok Miku-chan~~

Tohka: It's nice to meet you Roon-chan~~

Shido: Good afternoon my dear~~

Tohka:Shido~~*hug me*I miss you so much~~

Shido:*chuckle*I miss you too my dear~~*look at my daughter's*How my lovely daughter's

Three of them:Papa/Dad/Nya~*tackle me down*We miss you so much

Shido:*give them headpat**chuckle*I miss you too~~Now how about we are going to meet everyone here

Three of them:Hai~~

Behind The Building
1310 hours
?? POV

W-Wat!!....Other Rival!!!How!!How dare they!!I want him to become mine!! Only mine!! Don't worry my lovely shikikan~~I kill them and become mine~~Only Mine!! hehehehe~HAHAHAHAHA!!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
855K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
924K 39.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
271K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...