issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

By Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... More

the night that start it all
beating the bosses
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
return from remnant.
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
fate
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
loki fight.
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
summoning
chapter 37.
rewrite.

truth of the matter.

5.8K 89 42
By Titanoii

A/n:hey you guys know the weird shit i just pull out of my ass last chapter? No? Now you do. Expect some weird stuff that is on the same level as that or more weirder than that in this book.

Anyway after yesterday i went back home as a guy and undo my rod magic effect on the girls. I decided to put on the the almighty dick wizard title and turn off its buff. Oh yeah i didnt explain that i can turn buff from passive thing like skill and title. It mean that if i want a specific buff to turn off it will. So for now i turn of the 1 trillion% magic power increase and leave the other on why? I dont have time to just wait for izanagi to complete its cooldown and the infinite mana will allow me to spam~ that shit like there no tomorrow. Plus its side effect will be gone. If you wondering why i didnt tell you about this sooner well it was unimportant before soooo.

I am in the normal dungeon instead of the world dungeon. Im in my ribcage susanoo which is white in color and spaming izanagi to fuck with the manticores that was fighting me. I also find a way to use izanagi offensively which is by pulling ywhach almighty bullshit and attack them in the past also known as the oppsite of the almighty. Yes you heard me right by turning reality of the past into illusion and bend it to my will i could make it that one of the manticore legs were severe from it body. And that did happen. I also also using it defensively by attack the manticore before their attack landed by saying begone thot and punch them aside when they were about to attack.

Issei:izanagi is just hax OP with the way i use it. Glad only i could do this. Imagine six path amp sasuke doing thing like this. That sound terrifying as hell.

Now you might been wonder well this is fucking OP as shit do you really need kido? No i dont. But do i want it? Yes i fucking do. Also im not going to keep the drawback null on all the time to fight at least fairly. No wonder why the sage of six path hagoromo is undefeated from what i read he had the spamable izanagi so he probably pull shit like this. And if you wonder why im able to break the fourth wall easily that because the tea addicted author of this book didnt try to fix the wall at all. Well he did once but he add a door that i could use. So i pretty much got fourth wall acces here.

Anyway off topic. My susanoo and izanagi had improve. With my susanoo being lvl 65 and is in its armoured state and izanagi being 60 due to how much i was spamming it. The time limit increase to 40 minute. I also pratice to use kamui properly and essentially being untouchable. This is great my weakness is disappearing. Except the one where i want a proper fight. But if i just want to massacre i can use many hax ability or whip out bab-ilu or gilgamesh. Anyway i also use my teleportation like shunpo or sonido or hirenkyaku or bringer light from bleach.

Now i can be a multiple places and leave after images behind due to how fast i was teleporting. I want to test both volund and void(thx JosePadilla008) so i equip them. One of the manticore charge toward me with burning rage since i fuck him up quite badly. I make a distance between us and pull out small knife from the pouch and throw it at the manticore. Once the knife hit it cause some devastating damage to the momster and killing it instantly.

Issei:ok if i throw a divine weapon too hard i can kill being in a single shot. What will curse weapon do?

A rhino then try to ram into me but i cuck it with izanagi. I pull out a sword from void and cut the rhino. Doing not a lot of damage this time since i want to experiment on it. I use observe and saw it had a blindness debuff for 10 minute. Wanting to see if the debuff stack i cut it again to my surprise it got a differernt debuff instead weaken for 10 minute.

Issei:is the curse weapon give random effect or?

I discard the sword i had and make new one with volund i focus on wanting a slow curse on the sword. The rhino is having a bad time finding me. I cut it again and it was inficted with slowness i cut it again to see the time reset back to 10 minute.

Issei:debuff of the same origin dont stack but reset to the begining. Ok how about this.

I spend hours toturing the poor rhino monster with all type of curse i can think of.

Issei:so any curse can work as long as it make some sense. Meaning im not able to use vodoo curse or mind controling one it had to make sense for a weapon. Death curse is possible but only had 1% chance of working. 200 luk it become 10%. Not much but hey better than one.

I put aside volund and void and escape from the dungeon. And went about my day. When i was walking around the town eating my sandwich in a park with zero people. I kinda stupid not gonna lie. I was attack by two people with black wings.

Fg1:well if it isnt the guy who beat the phenex.

One of the fallen angel spoke his already annoying.

Fg2:we usually dont want to involve ourself with a mistake like you but since it was kokabiel order. We're here to bring you into our little plan.

Issei:plan for what?

I said in a bored tone and she is mad.

Fg2:that for you to find out when you join us.

Issei:ok then. No i wont join you group of the real mistake.

Fg1:how dare you!! You just a human!!

They got mad.

Issei:if im really a mistake of the god then tell me. Why does an angel able to fall when god made you to be perfect.

They went silence.

Issei:there no answer. Meaning the fallen angels are the real mistake. A being suppose to be depraved of sin had done the sin that humankind are suppose to make. At least we arent made to with the purpose to be like the angel.

The first fallen angel just charge toward me eyes filled with anger. But with izanagi i spilt him in half before he even got close. Seeing her partner dead the second one try to escape as soon as possible. But i teleport to her and look her in the eyes and use tsukuyomi. And within 10 pico second i manage to extract all the info i want from her. Well it was an instant for everyone but for her it was 10 days. I just finess her heart and killed her.

Issei:so they want to be here to get more excalibur pieces more easily. Well they did get irena and xenovia here so that plan work.

I went back home with the new info while using pesquisa to see if anyone following me and there no one good. Now that im home i was wondering if i should fight kokabiel or not. He was not an enemy to anyone that i care yet. I sit for a while and my phone ring. I pick it up and heard it was sona.

Issei:hey sona whats up?

Sona:issei the leader of the rogue gregory is here!

Issei;and?

Sona:hes attacking us!

Issei:is ruby, yang, weiss, and blake with you?

Sona:yes and they are safe. We're at the school. They have berrier that prevent teleportaion.

Issei:give me five minute i be there.

Sona:ok.

I change into my wizard outfit and take out my staff and volund and turn off my all of title buff. I went out the window and fly toward the school full speed ahead. When i got their i saw team rwby with their weapon fighting a group of fallen angels. I went to them quickly before one of them get a cheap shot at ruby. With one hand i swipe the attack away.

Ruby:issei you here!

Yang:great can you help up here?

Issei:no i have to get their leader. But.

I touch all their weapon making them a curse with death.

Issei:now it should be easier.

Blake:what did you do?

Issei:fight them and you find out.

One of the fallen try to attack weiss but she side step and stab him at the side. He fly away suffering and screaming in pain.

Weiss:the hell?

Issei:fallen angel dont like curse weapon.

Ruby:so our weapon is now their weakness.

Issei:for 24 hours yes.

Yang:alright lets do this!

I fly away to where i felt a fallen angel that is near devil and deduce that was kokabiel. When i got there there i saw kokabiel looking like a freak a little bit and the other that look shock and irena and xenovia in despair.

Issei:the hell happen.

Kokabiel:they just well can we say........ find out the truth of the matter.

Issei:and that is?

Xenovia:god is dead.

I look to xenovia.

Issei:what do you meant by that?

Irena:during the war between angel, fallen angel, and devil god dies along with the four satan.

Issei:i see.

Everyone look at me surprise.

Issei:what?

Irena:you not surprise he died?

Issei:not really.

Xenovia:why?

Issei:i made a hipotesis one day. Why didnt god fix the balance breaker system in the sacred gear if it was a glitch. You could argue that he couldnt but if he was the one to make sacred gear it would be illogical for that to be the case. Since it was his power except for the boosted gear i guess. Also why didnt he made the the sacred gear only weildable by pure human and cant be stolen by the fallen angel. So i came to the conclusion that he is dead as that is the mosy logical.

Irena:i see.

I turn to kokabiel to be greeted by a huge spear. It colided with my body.

No one pov

Everyone:issei!!!

They turn to kokabiel.

Kokabiel:what? He was expose so i take the chance.

He look at them with a questioning face.

Kiba:have you had no honor.

Kokabiel:i a war hunger maniac ofcourse i dont.

Asia try to get to issei but then a white energy in a form of a being looking like a hermit with four arm.

A/n:look like this but white in color.

Sona:that why he want to go to naruto. A long date and mangekyou.

Sona mumble.

Issei pov.

I stood out of the attack unharm gain a surprise look from kokabiel.

Kokabiel:the hell is that thing!?

Issei:its call susano that all you need to know.

I made my staff disappear but i still get its effect becuase it technically is in my hand. Equip screen is pretty handy. I jump up and manifest the susanoo legs.

Issei:eat this.

Using the spirit i made each hand shot out different elemental attack. Kokabiel is dodging all of the attack with some difficulties so he got hit by some of the attack.

Issei:sal, gnome focus on attack. Sylph make an omni direction attack. Undine charge up.

Three of them:yes.

Gnome nodded. They continue with this kind of fight for 30 minute then i send them back to rest inside my soul appearantly. While they were getting stronger they do had limit on stamina. Using the finger of susano i blasted normal magic blast that hit kokabiel

Kokabiel:argg. Well stronger than i thought.

Issei:not my strongest.

Kokabiel made five huge spear attack and launch it toward me. Wanting to see how tough me susano is i didnt move with it hit i saw that it crack the armour.

Issei:ok so he can break it just need effort.

He do the same attack again but this time i fire four gran rey cero and it overpowered his attack and hit him in the end. He still survive and injure. He look pissed off. He flies around me and making hundreds of spears.

Sona pov.

Can his susano handle that many spear?

Ruby:hey we're here to help-- what is that! That soo cool!

Ruby look at the susano with a lot of star in her eyes.

Sona:well ruby

Issei pov.

Kokabiel launch the spears and i extend the susano arm to all side left, right, front and back and form a light null shield. The shield destory the light spear.

Kokabiel:what the hell!!!? How much defence do you need!!?

Issei:thousand if possible.

He look even more mad but before he even do anything i slap him to a building. With the speed that break the sound barrier he crash into the building. I pick him up and let him go mid air and clap my hands together making the susano hand clap him mid air. I let my hand loose slightly and see him falling. He stop himself in the air and growling.

Issei:jeez his tough.

I close hand back and move one in a karate chop motion and karate him to the ground. I lift up the hand and he stand back up.

Kokabiel:i... wont.... lose to...... a-

He was cut of by susano fist slamming to the ground. He start to stand back up but slower this time.

Issei:what does if take to beat this guy. It almost like he had plot armour.

I slap him into another building and just to make sure his is out.

Issei:cero oscuras.

I fire a cero that was 7 time stronger than it should be toward the building. The building got destroy and kokabiel is out for sure.

Issei:great that guy was really annoying.

I take him to the group with susano and when i done i dispel susano.

Issei:well that was unexpectedly hard. Bastard wont get knock out.

Murayama:hey at least we win right?

Rias:yeah we did.

Kiba:so what do we do now?

Rias:i going to report what happen to my brother later.

Kiba:ok.

Ruby hug me from the back.

Ruby:that was awesome!! Can you you teach me how to do that!?

Issei:sorry but you need to have this eyes.

I show her my mangekyou sharingan.

Ruby:cool!!

Yang:when did you know how to do that?

Issei:in the ninja world.

Blake:issei.

Issei:yes?

She kiss my cheek.

Issei:thank you for the kiss.

Blake:your welcome.

Weiss:so do we go home now?

Issei:yeah.

???:sorry but can i have that guy you just beaten?

We turn to see a made with white armour that look like a dragon i look at his head.

Vanishing dragon.
Vali lucifer
Lvl 300

So he's murayama rival supposedly.

Rias:now why would-

Issei:here.

I throw him kokabiel.

Vali:well that was easy.

Issei:yeah it is vali.

Vali:how do-

Issei:intel. I know about you a little bit vanishing dragon or the white dragon emperor.

Vali:i see well then i will take him to master azazel now. And you.

He point at murayama.

Murayama:me?

Vali:im very dissapointed to see that my rival is weak. Get stronger so i can fight you without killing you instantly.

Murayama:hey!

Issei:he's right your weaker than him by a lot.

She look a bit sad. After that we all when back home. I was on my bed playing a game call edge of nightmare. It a game that require the player to becareful sleeping because the more  they sleep in the game the more enemies spawn its bad because sleeping is the only way to recover hp. It was a fun game.

Wizard of dxd.

A 2 month had pass aftet the fight with kokabiel and my susano and izanagi had reach max level. Now i can use perfect susano and susano majestic armour where i wear the susano on my body. Im currently using my perfect susano trying to get use to it.

A/n:the color is white.

Im in the air and firing big lanza del relampago making a nuclear bomb only much much much much worse. I also had made research to turn the spare sharingan i had into mangekyou and i succeeded. Implanted the eyes now i had the eternal mangekyou now my mangekyou ability is stronger.

I exit the dungeon and wear a fancy suit. Why? Becuase i was summon to attent the peace making metting as human representation. Why? Because sona told her sister that i had a weapon that can kill them if i fired it with full power or not. She was right gilgamesh was created by using two gods so it is very powerful. So now they what me to join in the meeting to make peace with the human as well.

When i was done my team rwby kissed me goodluck and i go to hell. Never tought i say that. And attend the meeting. When i got there i saw the other are there.

Sirzech:well issei is here now.

Issei:sorry im late having a hard time finding this place.

Serafall:its fine. Take a sit.

She point at the vacant chair and i sit on it. On the chair was azazel with valibat his side, sarefall with sona and her peerage, sirzech with rias and her peerage which include xenovia now. And micheal with irena that is a brave saint. Which is just angel version of evil pieces and base on card. The other was ajuka beelzebub and falbuim asmodeus.

After what seem like 3 hours of talking sirzech ask if we agree with the peace.

Serafall:i agree.

Ajuka:me to.

Falbius:me three.

Micheal:agree.

Azazel:whats to lose.

Sirzech;how about you the red and white dragon?

Vali:i....

Azazel:you can still fight people in time of peace dont worry.

Vali:i accept.

Murayama:i also accept.

Sirzech:now you the great wizard.

Issei:i take it peace is better than war anyway.

The devils, angels and fallen angels cheer until they stop for no reason.

Issei:the hell?

Sirzech:what happend. Rias.

He look at rias and saw she was frozen. I open up a barrier to nullify everything inside. Rias and sona move again.

Rias:what happend why did you guys look tense?

She look confuse. Then a wall explode and a couple of fallen angels appear.

Issei:we're under attack appearantly

I disable the and went outside. There are also some devils in the mix of all this bullshit. They introduce themself as the khaos brigade and no further introduction they all attack me. Using inperfect susano i swatted them away. Not wanting to kill any devils or fallen angels since there leader is here. That is until they said just kill em. I unleash a magic attack that kill quite a lot of em. The fight went on for 50 minutes with how much they had in number.

I went to the other and saw vali and murayama fighting. Vali is winning the and kick murayama to the others. She turn off the balance breaker and cough up blood. I look at them and saw a girl with point ear name gasper. I went to them and ask.

Issei:hey what going on here?

Azazel:vali betray me and now we are fighting.

Issei:i see.

I turn on my infinite mana.

Issei:say mind if we had a fight vali lucifer?

Vali:how did you know?

Issei:didnt i say i know bit about you?

Vali:very well. I been dying to know how powerful you are.

He then turn into Juggernaut drive.

Vali:hope you can handle this.

Issei:i can.

I use perfect susano and throw a punch he grab it and use divide but my susabo didnt decrease in power because of infinte mana but vali does get stronger. I throw another punch and her caught it. Now with both hand occupied i use the other hands  my susano had and punch him in the stomach it cause a huge damage to him.

Vali:argh. Well i guess i underestimated your susano since its stature give me a fast vibe.

Issei:i know.

Using the bow i shot a lanza del relampago toward vali he dodge it and when the attack hit it make and explodsion so big that is wind reach here.

Rias and sona:how much power is in that one attack!!!?

Issei:i wont miss next time.

I do the attack again.

Rias and sona:he can spam that attack!!?

Just before i shoot it a voice to vali to let fuck off for now. He told me that we will fight again next time and told me he will train hard. He then disappear and i dispel susano.

Issei:really now? Oh well.

And the day ends with the peace was made. Fucking hell i need a drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 639 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
182K 2.6K 19
By: FunahoMisaki (A/N: I own nothing, all character credits go to respective owners) What if things were different in the DxD universe? Issei had a...
14.9K 323 14
If you're an issei fan this book is not for you so don't ask me to change it. Otherwise you know the drill massive harem hentai request are open All...
6.9K 121 13
Izuku was a nice young man he was a good friend a good student a good brother everybody liked him even if he was quirkless he got into u.a in the gen...