Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3

Od BeenHereSince09

What if it was all a dream for Kylie? None of those things happened. Will Kylie fall in love again? Let's fin... Více

Awoken: Who Knew- Season 3
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty- Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Fourty- Three
Chapter Fourty- Four
Chapter Fourty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight
Chapter Forty- Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty- Five

11K 449 284
Od BeenHereSince09

Kylie's P.O.V

"Come here Wubbz." I smiled as I chased him around the living room.

"Noo noo." He giggled as he ran away.

"Run! Faster! She's gonna get you!" Fredo warned playfully to Wubbz. We all started laughing and we had a good time. After a while Wubbz had to go take him nap.

"So what's going on with you and Justin now?" Alfredo asked.

"I'm done with him." I sighed. It's been a couple of weeks since he kicked me out. Since then he has been giving me mixed signals. He texts me that he misses me but then he shades me over twitter. I decided to stay away from him and focus on myself.

"He's going crazy... He's probably out drinking right now." Alfredo sighed and nodded in disappointment at the thought of Justin drinking.

"Let's not talk about him anymore.." I said uneasy. I didn't want to show that I was worried about him. "So why is Wubbz around 24/7 now?" I asked.

"Well for now I'm going to be taking care of him."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because his parents are going through a bad time.. They're going to have a divorce and they don't want him to watch them fight and stuff like that so I said I would take care of him." He explained.

"Oh.. Awh." I frowned at the thought of Wubbz losing his parents because of a divorce.

"Yeah so I'm going to take care of him like he's my son."

"That's nice." I smiled. We sat there in awkward silence until I brought up another subject. "How are you and Jasmine?" I asked.

"It's going good.. We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but she's probably busy." He answered. I was going to tell him what if she's cheating on him, but I didn't want to give him doubts.

"You know.. I secretly admire your relationship with her.. And the one Caitlin has with Ryan." I sighed and smiled sadly. "They're so perfect and then there's me with Justin.. We're so dysfunctional. We keep breaking up and stuff." I sighed.

"You and Justin were perfect." Alfredo said.

"Until the fame and girls caught up to him." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah."

"You better not turn like him." I warned. "Or else I will smack you so hard." I chuckled.

"Let's cuddle again." Alfredo said randomly.

"Nope I'm going to go work on sketches." I said quickly and left to my room. Lately he has been asking to cuddle or has been hugging me. I always try to avoid the quickest way I can.

Alfredo's P.O.V

I watched as she quickly hurried up the stairs. I let out a deep sigh.

If only you knew Kylie.. If only you knew how Im starting to feel towards you. The more I have to take care of you, the more I grow to love you.

Chaz's P.O.V

"Where the fuck is she?!" Justin drunkly asked as he poured another shot down his throat. Where is he even getting all this alcohol? "You told me she will come back!" He shouted to me as he threw the shot glass to the floor, I watched as it shattered all over.

"Calm down Justin! Go take a nap!" I demanded as I took away all the alcohol away from him. I hate seeing him ruin his life like this. He's constantly getting drunk or high.

"I want my baby Kylie." He started to sob. He's fucking bipolar when hers drunk. "I didn't mean it! I want her back! I love her." He cried while laying down on the floor.

"Justin Drew Bieber get up right now!" All of a sudden I heard Pattie's voice. I turned around and saw her standing there with her hands on her hips.

"He keeps on drinking.." I sighed as we both watched him cry on the floor and calling out for Kylie.

"All because of Kylie?" She asked. I frowned and nodded. "I'll clean up the mess, please take him to his room and make sure he stays there.. I'll try to talk to Kylie." She ordered. I nodded and quickly helped Justin up and basically dragged him to his room.

"You have to stop this Justin." I said as I helped him take off his shoes. "You're the one who kicked her out. Don't be complaining."

"You bastard!" Justin shouted and suddenly I felt his fist collide with my face. "Don't you ever say that!" he said and drunkly fell down on the bed.

"I'll let this fucking slide this time since you're drunk." I warned him and finally got him settled in a bed. I waited a couple of minutes until he finally fell asleep. I sighed in relief and went downstairs to help Pattie clean up his mess.

* * *

"Justin you have to eat." I sighed as I brought up his food with dinner Pattie made. "Look it's your favorite, spaghetti." I said as I brought the plate closer to him. Just then he sat up. I thought he was going to take it and eat it, but all he did was throw it to the ground.

"Leave." He commanded.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?! All Im doing is trying to help! No wonder why Kylie doesn't come back!" I shouted. I had enough of his shit. He stared at me in shock and turn around. One I realized what I said I immediately felt horrible. "Bro.. I didn't mean it." I said softly.

"Just.. Leave." He said quietly, I could tell he was crying. I quietly cleaned up the spaghetti and went back downstairs. Once I told Pattie what happened she tried calling Kylie again, but she didn't answer.. Again.

* * *

Kylie's P.O.V

"Hey what's up Caitlin?" I answered since she was calling me. I was chilling in a big tshirt while trying to paint my nails.

"This is Pattie, why haven't you been picking up my calls?" She asked. I got startled so I accidentally spilled the nail polish.

"Damn it." I said a little too loudly.

"Excuse me young lady don't use those words to me."

"No not you I accidentally spilled my nail polish." I apologized and tried to clean it up.

"Kylie please listen to what I have to say." Pattie said.

"Ok." I Sighed and waited for her to explain.

"It's Justin.." She started.

"I figured." I said quietly.

"He has been drinking, not eating, not sleeping, crying.. All for you. He misses you sweetie. Please come over right now.. He hasn't eaten all day and I know he will eat if he sees you.. Please Kylie."

"Pattie... No I can't." I sighed I was about to hang up until she started talking again.

"Kylie as his mother I don't want to see him like this... Im begging you, im worried." She begged. I sat there for a minute until I agreed to go.

You always find a way for me to come back, Mr. Superstar.

I sighed and put on my shoes and grabbed a sweater.

5 Minutes Later

"He's in his room." Ryan said after he opened the door. I walked in and nodded.

"Did you really have to wear that?" Pattie chuckled. I felt self conscious so I bit my lip and looked down at what I was wearing. I had my over sized shirt, shoes, and sweater.. The shirt went just below my butt so it was like a mini dress. There was a stain of nail polish on my shirt from where I spilled, didn't help that the shirt was white.

"Sorry.. You sounded like you were in a hurry for me to come." I blushed. "I didn't get time to finish my nails." I said while showing her I only got 3 nails painted.

"It's fine, thank you for coming." She smiled and handed me a tray with spaghetti and a glass of water.

"So all I have to do is make sure he eats?" I asked as I walked to the stairs.

"Yes." Pattie answered. I nodded and started to walk up the stairs.

"Kylie you have a nice little ass, Justin will love the neon thong!" Caitlin shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I blushed and gave her the middle finger and rushed up the stairs.

"Leave me alone I told you!" Justin said without turning around. I just rolled my eyes and close the door.

"Eat." I said while standing in front of the bed.

"Kylie?!" Justin said quickly and turned around.

"Eat." I repeated.

"Baby I've missed you, im sorry." He said while standing up and hugging me.

"Eat." I said once again, I didn't want to hear his bullshit.

"Baby I love you." He said while kissing my cheek over and over again.

"Damn it Justin, just eat!" I shouted. He frowned and sat on the edge of his bed. I sighed and sat beside him and handed him the bowl of spaghetti. I watched him as he started to eat it.

"Fuck this spaghetti, I want to eat you." He said as he put the bowl to the side and pushed me back on the bed. "Baby I miss you." He said as he kissed my neck and started to feel his way to the hem of my thong.

"Justin... No." I said as I tried to fight back the feeling of getting turned on by this.

"Baby.. I miss you." He said in a sexy voice and slowly pulled down my thong.

"Justin no." I said while pushing him off and pulling back up my thong. "You're such a sloppy pig." I scolded and walked up to leave until he grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave." He said as he pushed me up against the wall. "I miss you and I need you baby girl." He whispered into my neck.

"I don't care.. I have to go." I sighed.

"Baby.. Please just stay the night." He begged.

"No. Im leaving. Bye." I said strongly and pushed him off of me. I went straight downstairs.

"Did he eat?" Pattie asked anxiously.

"Yes he did." I answered.

"Thank you." She sighed in relief.

"Yeah, I have to go.. Bye." I said quickly and left without s reply. Once I got into my car I lightly banged my head against the wheel.

Why me? I asked myself and started to drive back home. Out of all the people in the world.. Why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I'll try to update a longer one tomorrow (:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.9K 384 59
"all that matters" is the first story in my "all that matters series". 19 year old Justin Bieber, kicks off his believe tour, as he travels all aroun...
9.6K 290 51
He was definetly bad. Yet, she was good with her secret bad side. What happens when he leaves. But, when he comes back will the love of his life rem...
467 66 23
when Essa realizes shes depressed and maybe more she do anything to stop it. she tries and tries and fails over again. will shes achive her goal in t...
44.2K 1.2K 29
Time goes by..every minute,every second..im asking myself 'What did I do?'..my memory..day by day their all come back and I hope I dont lose one of i...