(D)Anodite Of Metropolis: DC...

By deadpoolmerkwiththem

You are the son of Vilgax and you were created by him using Ben's DNA and anodite DNA but your not related to... More

Bio
Your Family
Your Harem
Chapter 1: #Sweet Justice
Chapter 2: #Adventrues in Bunny Sitting
Chapter 3: #Hate Triangle
Chapter 4: #Another Omegatrix!
Chapter 5: #Burrito Bucket
Chapter 6: #Meet The Cheetah
Chapter 7: #AlienLab
Chapter 8: #Beeline
Chapter 9: #SuperWho?
Chapter 10: #Shock It to Me
Chapter 12: #Fight At the Museum
Chapter 13: #From Bat To Worse
Chapter 14: #Crushing It
Chapter 15: #Getting To Know (Y/N)
Chapter 16: #Missgiving Tree
Chapter 17: #Illusions of Grandeur
Chapter 18: #Beasts in Show
Unpublish or Not?
Bio Update
Question about the story.
Chapter 19: #Girlfriend?!
Reboot or Not

Chapter 11: #She Might Be Giant

2.3K 31 11
By deadpoolmerkwiththem

At Metropolis High we see Karen is walking through the football field as Karen was texting Babs about a surprise for the others but suddenly a football came and hit Karen as she fell to the ground as she turned to see Leslie and a girl with her.

Doris: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

They both started laughing at Karen as she was getting up.

Karen: Oh, um, hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey, I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is. Tell you what. Why don't we escort you two.

They both took you and Karen as you both were now in the locker rooms rather than the science building.

Karen: Uh, you guys? Um, this isn't actually the Science building.

Doris: *mockingly* "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie: Yeah.

Then Doris grabbed Karen's hands as she made her hit herself but softly.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourselves? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: Okay, Doris, very funny.

(Y/N): Hey girls what's going on?

The three girls turned to see you as Doris was blushing since you don't wear a shirt but she snapped out of it.

Leslie: Oh hey (Y/N), how's it hanging?

Doris blushed very intensely and then got all Gaga about you.

Doris: Hehe, hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What are you 3 doing?

Karen: They're bu-

Doris then one arm hugged Karen and had her hand cover Karen's mouth.

Doris: Uh, we were just hanging out, that's all.

(Y/N): Good, hey you girls wanna meet my pet dog.

Leslie: You have a dog?

(Y/N): Oh sure he's a super cute Pomeranian.

Karen: Oh well when do we get to meet him.

(Y/N): *hears Dez* I think he's here.

Karen: Oh wait to meet the little-

But just before Karen could finish her sentence a creature crashed through the doors as you and the girls saw what looked to be an alien creature with a white, black and red color scheme, It has a black head which dons a white patch on each side of her head. Located on these, she has four red eyes, two on one side, and two on the other. It has sharp teeth and the gums protrude in its lower jaw, has a row of red spikes running down her back, which also has a black stripe. It has four legs and black feet, each ending in three red claws, and a tail with a red-marked tip and it wears a green spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it. As the creature arrived it saw the shocked looks on the girls as then went to the two bullies and growled at them making them back up against the lockers.

(Picture the collar is green)

Leslie: *scared* Wh-what is that thing?! I thought you said it was a dog!

Doris: *scared* Y-Yeah that is not a dog!

(Y/N): Oh did I say dog? I meant to say man eating monster lizard and I think she's extra hungry today~.

The creature licked it's lip as the two bullies then ran for the hills leaving you, the creature and Karen.

(Y/N): *laughs* Oh man gets me every time.

Karen: *slightly scared* U-um (Y-Y/N) how come you're not running away.

(Y/N): That's because this dog is my pet.

Karen: But it's not a dog.

(Y/N): Oh right. *turns to Dez* Dez you can change back now.

We then see the Buglizard change back as it's revealed to be a grey anubian baskurr with a green collar with a badge on it.

Karen: Woah okay well if it's not a Pomeranian then what kind of breed is it? I've never seen a dog that looks like that.

(Y/N): That's because Dez is an Anubian Baskurr or in simple words he's an alien dog.

Karen: Woah cool *sees Dez walking to her* Woah

(Y/N): Don't worry Dez is super friendly, Dez this was the human I was talking about and try not to eat her.

In response Dez walks up to Karen and puts out a paw.

Karen: Oh you want me to shake your paw *touches Dez's paw and shakes it* Aw your kind of cute for an alien dog, So (Y/N) how did you know I'd be here?

Skim: We overheard those two ruffians messing with you.

(Y/N): Yeah we figured you needed a hand or in this case a paw.

Karen: Well thanks for the help.

(Y/N): Anytime.

Karen: *sees the Nemetrix* Hey what's that on Dez's collar it looks like your Omegaitrix.

(Y/N): It's called the Nemetrix, it's sorta like my Omegaitrix, but instead of sapient aliens its non-sapient aliens.

Karen: Woah cool and you made this?

(Y/N): Well sorta, someone else made it, I just made another for Dez just in case she gets into danger.

Karen: Does it work on people?

(Y/N): It does, but there were some, how should I put this, unsavory side effects with it.

Karen: What kind of side effects?

(Y/N): That kind that makes your brain go bye-bye.

Karen: Woah sounds dangerous.

(Y/N): Yeah it is, which is why the Nemetrix is only to be used by non-sapient creatures like Dez.

Karen: Gotcha.

Later we see you, Karen, and Dez walking alongside with Babs.

Karen: That's the fifth time this month. I don't get it! What did I ever do to her? I mean if it wasn't for (Y/N) I would be in a locker.

(Y/N): You are welcome.

Babs: Or maybe it's Nothing. Psychological profiles of bullies suggest they always target the small and weak and anyone who isn't with them.

Then Karen looked at Babs as she did not like to be called small as you and Dez looked at Babs too.

(Y/N): Not the best choice of words Babs.

The Dez growled in agreement

Babs: Sorry. I meant the small and... awesome? *Shows her an Apple* Apple?

Then Dez with Karen on her back walked past Babs as it began to walk to sweet justice.

Karen: There's nothing awesome about being small, believe me. But that's all gonna change after today.

Then we see Doris as she was at her house in the garage as she was lifting weights as she was video chatting with Leslie.

Leslie: You need some new material, Doris. "Why are you hitting yourself?"

She started to imitate getting hit as Doris looked at her.

Doris: Whatever. It's classic.

Leslie: When (Y/N) showed up, you went gaga for him, is he your crush?

Doris began to blush at that as she glared at her.

Doris: Shut up! I don't like him, But that monster on the other hand, that was scary.

Leslie: Yeah, we could’ve been dead meat.

Doris: Or worse.

Then she lost her balance as the seat she was on broke as she fell as Leslie laughed at that.

Leslie: A meathead falling on her keister? Now, that's classic.

Doris: *closes the laptop* Shut it, Leslie.

She looked to see her parents.

Doris: Uh, ever heard of knocking, dweebs?

Mrs. Zuel: Uh, Daddy and I are leaving for the science conference now, okay?

Doris: *mockingly* "The science conference, okay?" Fine! Whatever!

Mrs. Zuel: Have fun with your sporting activities, sweetums. Love you.

They went to their car as they drove off to the science conference as Doris flexed her muscle only for it to go down.

Doris: I gotta pump up.

She went to her parents' lab as she looked and found a growth serum as she injected it into herself as she began to have glowing orange veins as she began to feel stronger.

Doris: Yeah. Pumped up!

Back with you and girls, you were at the base as you and the others were there as Babs was getting ready for the presentation.

Babs: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the new, the improved, Bumblebee! *humming fanfare music*

Karen came out as she was in her armour as it was upgraded as you all started to clap for her.

Diana: Karen, it is simply divine. Battle armor befitting a true warrior.

Lena: Looks amazing

(Y/N): Not bad Karen

Kara: It looks awesome, kid. What's it do?

Karen: Well, um, we've added these thin film photovoltaic modules to make the suit solar-powered.

Babs: Plus, they make her look like a bee.

Babs: I modified the wing mechanism so there's a more dulcet tone to the way they buzz.

Babs: Like a bee!

Karen: And we're working on quartz prisms in the goggles that will emit an electrical sting.

Babs: Like a cute little-

(Y/N): We get it Babs, she’s a bee.

Dez: *barks in agreement*

Karen: Which leads us to my biggest upgrade yet. *Babs hums a musical fanfare*

Karen: *sighs* Here goes.

She pressed a button on her suit as she was in a bright yellow glow as she began to grow only for her to shrink as you started to clap as you saw that her growth tech didn't work.

Zee: Um... Yay?

Kara: Yeah, you shrunk... differently?

Then Karen saw that she was small and that her tech didn't work.

Karen: Oh, no! I thought we finally fixed the growth tech. I'm not supposed to shrink, I'm supposed to grow.

Zee: Aww, but you're so cute and small.

Karen: Cute and useless. How am I supposed to stand up to the bad guys when I'm just a... *changes to normal size* puny little insect?

(Y/N): Hey come on Karen size isn't everything.

Karen: Easy for you to say, one of your aliens is a cosmic giant.

(Y/N): Well if it makes you feel better, galvans are small too, along with Nannites and Splixsons.

Kara: Who and who now?

Skim: Grey matter's, Ditto’s, and Nanomech's race.

(Y/N): And don't forget the Gourmands.

Skim: Ah Yes them too.

Kara: Again who?

(Y/N): Upchuck's race even though they're small species there pretty strong and they come in two factions: Murks and Perks.

Zee: How do you know who's who?

(Y/N): You can tell by the skin tones and extra features like Murks are swampy green and Perks are lime green.

Zee: Oh gotcha.

(Y/N): And fun fact, their back up plan is eating their whole planet in case their other plans don't work.

Kara: Seriously? But how?

(Y/N): Their planet is edible to them, and yet they can’t eat normal food like us and they don’t have any natural predators.

Jessica: Amazing.

(Y/N): It sure is, hey Lena how's the Nemetrix doing?

We then see Lena who was examining the Nemetrix to make sure it's working

Lena: Looks pretty well I wonder if it works on people.

(Y/N): It does but it does make them go a bit loopy or in this case really crazy since it only works on non-sapient beings.

Kara: Huh?

Skim: He means it works on dogs, cats, anything that doesn't have human intelligence.

Kara: Oh gotcha.

Babs: And for Karen's suit. I bet we just inverted the zeta thingy when we had to cross-wire that other thingy because we were out of those thingy thingies. Remember?

Karen: Yeah.

Diana: Then let us procure the correct thingies.

Babs: Quick trip to the mall, and we'll have the whole thing sorted out.

Zee: Well, as much as I hate to miss a trip to the mall, my father and I have a show tonight.

Jessica: And I'm protesting the show for using animals.

(Y/N): And I'm supporting Jess for her protesting

Zee: Oh, cool. We can share a cab.

Jessica: Hey, don't worry Karen. I know you'll get it.

Karen: All right, then. Let's go.

At the mall we see Doris as she was in the sports shop as a man came to her.

Man: Hey, little lady. Lookin' for the yoga mats?

Doris: Free weights.

Man: Ah, free weights. For a dance aerobics class, I bet.

She started to get a little angry as the man looked through for some free weights.

Man: You look strong for a girl. How 'bout, hmm, oh, *holds up three-pounders* some three-pounders.

Doris: Do I look like I want three-pounders?!

She started to get angry as she started to gain muscles and grow in size as the man gulped in fear. Back with the others they were going up the escalators with Dianna holding your hand for support with the others being a bit jealous.

Babs: Ready! Step!

Diana stepped off of the escalators.

Diana: Huzzah! I have survived the mechanical staircase.

(Y/N): Escalators.

Diana: Yes, that.

Babs: *gasps* The new Gotham glory line of cowls are in! Eee!

She ran to buy them.

Kara: Yeah, while you guys do your nerd stuff, I'm gonna go grab some chili fries.

Kara  went to the food court, leaving only Diana, you and Karen.

Kara: Come get me when you're done.

Diana: Lead on, young Karen. Let us do our nerd stuff.

You all ducked as a weight was sent flying as many people started running away.

Diana: Great Hera. What is the cause of such mayhem?

(Y/N): I think it's a safe bet that she must be the cause of it.

You pointed at the sports section as dust was there as you see Doris as she was now giganta.

Doris: Puny man. How dare you insult Giganta?!

The man ran away as you all saw her.

Doris: Now all shall feel my wrath!

She broke a basketball score in half and threw it only to be caught by Diana as she is now as wonder woman.

Diana: Citizens, clear the area. We shall dispose of this brute. Come, friends. To battle.

Karen: But my suit, it's not...

As Diana charged at Giganta.

Karen: ...ready.

she jumped in the air and punched her only for Diana to hurt her hand as you and Diana dodged a punch from Giganta and slide under her and grabbed a hockey stick and jumped in front of her as Giganta grabbed big weights and placed them all together and held it like a club as you and Karen went to the electronic store to find the part for Karen's suit as you grabbed many parts and electronics.

Karen: Uh... where is it?

As Diana faced Giganta, she grabbed big weights and placed them all together and held it like a club as they both charged at each other as Karen was trying to fix her suit and got zapped.

Karen: Ow! Come on, Karen. Focus.

You and Karen ducked as a fountain came crashing in the store as you looked to see Diana fighting Giganta as she broke Diana's hockey stick.

Diana: Ha. Let us see how you stand up to the Lasso of Truth.

She pulled out her lasso and wrapped it around Giganta's arm as she pulled only for Giganta to wrapped Diana in her own lasso and placed her on a sign that said closet.

Diana: The Lasso compels me to tell the truth.

Giganta made the sign spell Lose.

Diana: This is humiliating.

You and Karen saw what was happening as Giganta was laughing and Karen was still searching for the part for her suit.

Karen Where's that 20 ohm resistor?

Kara came and saw Giganta.

Kara: Seriously? Hey, meatbrain!

Doris: Huh?

She looked to see Kara as she was in her hero outfit

Kara: Over here.

Kara started to punch Giganta in the face as she was sent back as she got mad and grabbed the two and started to smash them on the ground as Kara got up.

Kara: That's all you got?

Then Doris grabbed Kara and started swinging her and threw them out of the mall as they crashed into a building.

Kara: *Weakly* Okay, I felt that.

Giganta started laughing maniacally as Babs came out with her stuff and saw Giganta.

Babs: *gasps* A fight!

She then changed into her batgirl outfit as she grabbed a Tennis racket.

Babs: Tennis, anyone?

She threw bombs at Giganta as they blew up on her.

Babs: Yes.

Giganta looked at her angry as she was unaffected by the bombs and tried to hit Babs as she dodged her. back with you and Karen she was finishing her suit.

Karen: There. That should do it. *her suit shorts out* Dang!

Babs used nets on Giganta as she broke free from them and cracked her knuckles.

Babs: Eh, deuce?

She grabbed Babs and made her into a ball and rolled her into mannequins as they crashed into them.

Doris: Strike!

You and Karen saw the whole thing and knew you didn't have much time.

Karen: Hurry, Karen. This is all on you now. Let's do this.

(Y/N): You can do this Karen.

Giganta was laughing until she heard Karen.

Karen: Hey, you!

Doris: Huh? * turns to see you and Karen as bumblebee and you.* Hmm.

She started to walk to you two.

Karen: Why don't you pick on someone your own size?

Karen pressed a button on her suit and began to grow as Giganta saw what was happening as you shrunk and about to throw a bolt at her but instead it didn't do much and Karen shrank again as Giganta saw what happened as Karen looked at herself.

Karen: Oh, come on! *she sees Giganta about to crush you and her.* No, no, no, no, no, no!

She slammed her hand on you guys but you guys were still alive.

Karen: I'm… I'm alive. And it's all because... I'm a puny little insect!

(Y/N): Told you size isn't everything.

You and Karen flew to Giganta.

Karen: Time to sweat the small stuff.

You and Karen started to fly around Giganta as she tried to swat you both away as you both went in her clothes as she started to giggle as you both came out and spooked Giganta as she fell on the ground.

Karen: Talk about a little fish in a big pond. Eek!

She saw Giganta trying to get you both as you flew away as she tried to catch you two as Karen tried to use her stingers but weren't effective.

Karen: Note to self. Upgrade stingers. Eek!

Karen dodged a punch from Giganta as she got an idea as she flew to her face and made Giganta hit herself.

Karen: Hey, why are you hitting' yourself?

She tapped Giganta as she fell down into the parking lot as Karen was shocked at what she did.

Karen: Did I do that?

She flew down and saw that Giganta was gone as you and the others saw her.

Supergirl: Nice work, kid!

Diana:You have done Athena proud, young Karen.

(Y/N): Not bad for a bee.

Babs: Growth tech, smowth tech!

Karen: Ha-ha, yeah, I... 

Karen then fell down and passed out, until you appeared and pulled her out of the Giganta shape hole. Karen then wakes up and sees you.

(Y/N): Nice work Karen.

Karen: Thanks (Y/N).

Later, Karen is walking to chemistry the next day as Doris and Leslie see her.

Doris: Hey, Beecher, heads up.

Doris then threw a football at Karen as she was surprised by the catch.

Doris: Huh? Hey, give me back my ball.

(Y/N): Why don't you two share it?

The girls then turn you, Leslie wave and blush, Karen was waving for a hi and Doris was standing there blushing.

(Y/N): Hey everyone, Hey Doris can we talk for a sec?

Doris then blushed even harder.

Doris: *in her head* Oh crud, just don't get nervous.

Leslie: Alright, come on Beecher, let's give these two some space okay.

Leslie then picks up Karen as you walk up to Doris.

(Y/N): Look, I know you're Giganta Doris.

Doris was shocked about you knowing her true identity.

Doris: How did you know?!

(Y/N): Lucky guess and I have one question?

Doris: What?

(Y/N): Why are you Giganta?

Doris: Well, I'm trying to compensate for a deep insecurity, rooted in a must for perfectionism and overpowering fear of not being good enough.

(Y/N): Hey, you don't have to be bigger to be better.

Doris: Alright.

(Y/N): Now, why don't ya apologize to Karen for what ya did to her?

Doris then walked up to Karen and then talked to her.

Doris: Look, I'm sorry about how I treated you Beecher, will you forgive me?

Karen: Well, yeah.

Doris: Hey, I can teach you how to play ball, just hand me the ball you have with you.

Karen: Why don't you come and get it, meathead?

Doris: Oh it's on!

Doris then started running as Karen started to run as well.

Karen: Crud!

You looked to see Karen and Doris running around the football field as they were both laughing as you then walked up to Leslie.

(Y/N): You know, they can be great friends when they get to know each other better.

Leslie: Yep.

Later at Jessica's house we see you in your lab as you saw Alura testing out her new powers.

(Y/N): So how are the new powers?

Alura: Pretty great check it out, I made a bed of pure taydenite.

You then looked to see a bed and pillow made of Taydenite.

(Y/N): Not bad, although you have to make sure you don't overuse your powers cause the results might be a bit unstable.

Alura: Thanks in just a couple weeks I'll be able to see my family.

(Y/N): You sure will, I'm not sure about Kal though.

Alura: What's wrong with Kal?

(Y/N): He's a bit of a show off and berates Kara for not being ready to be a hero.

Alura: Oh my, well Kal was always the show off, when I see him I’ll ground him for a month from hero work.

(Y/N):  Uh… sure you do that when you see him. In the meantime I have a call I need to make.

Alura: Okay bye (Y/N).

You then left the room as you then called up Max Tennyson.

Max. T: Hello?

(Y/N): Hey Magister Tennyson it's been awhile.

Max.T: (Y/N)? I haven't heard from you in years and now your calling?

(Y/N): Yeah my bad for not calling you but the one is the project was a huge success sir.

Max.T: That's amazing wait does-

(Y/N): No worries sir the two Kryptonians that got to earth awhile back don't suspect a thing.

Max.T: That's good, and you can drop the formalities (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes si-er I mean Max bye.

Max.T: Bye *hangs up*.

You then hung up too as you then went to bed as the camera fades to black with your Omegaitrix glowing blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 184 9
Nathan McKnight discovered an alien device since he was 10-years-old. It could turn him into 10 different alien heroes, each with unique abilities. W...
6.9K 219 10
So. You remember that baby celestialsapien that Ben 10 and his friends saved from Aggregor? Well that baby was me. I saw it from my own very eyes how...
377K 8.6K 128
Izuku Yagi bullied and Neglected by his Friends and Family for wanting to be a Hero He Almost Gave up but The Universe needed him to save it when Iz...
7.8K 131 19
Ben Tennyson was just a normal ten year old.He wanted to be a hero but could never be one Due to him lacking a quirk. However, in a literal sense... ...