Ave Maria

IamDLijah

Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but th... Еще

Ave Maria
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
SEQUEL

Chapter 29

741 33 14
IamDLijah

Chapter 29 – Still Locked In [2]

Christopher Brown | Downtown Los Angeles, CA

"Kelly called and said she'll do the intermission for Friday's show and August and Trey said they will perform with you on the final night this weekend." My manager informed me as I sat next to him.

I was currently at The Staples Centre running through the entire show with my entire team. We were also setting out the seating layout as well as some finishing touches on the stage. I was reusing my old stage set but the flat platform was a bit wider. I also have been keeping my fans up to date and they're ready for this amazing show I'm going to give them. I too was ecstatic for it as well.

"Great. Now I just need to finally get the conformation from Tory, H.E.R and Dani." I drank from my water. I unlocked my phone and an incoming call from Nia just came in.

"Wassup?" I greeted. "Weren't you supposed to put in the order for the cake?" I scrunched my face up in confusion. "No, I was supposed to get all the heavy stuff. You said you was gonna get decorations and cake so that's on you." I rebutted.

She ain't about to put blame on me for something I wasn't assigned to do. Not today Satan, I rebuke thee.

"Whatever—anyways the person who was to make the cake said their booked out and I don't have any more emergency contacts." I could hear the worry in her voice and I just knew she was stressed. "I'll fix it just make sure that everything else is straight." We were planning a costume party for RoRo and she said she wanted to be the only princess there and I didn't have a problem. So we were decorating my home in Tarzana into a castle. Obviously my backyard will be more appropriate since the inside of my house is filled with graffiti.

"Oh yeah! You also gotta pay for the dress!" I groaned. "Man why you do this all the time?" I dropped my head. "Hey! I ended going over my budget for this party and the money I had set aside for the dress I had to use some of it to pay for the other things for the party."

"At this point we finna take her ass to the damn museum and she can see all the princesses she want." Now I'm officially stressed. "Chris..." Nia called out in a stern tone.

"Bruh how much for the damn dress?" I asked going to my Apple Pay app on my phone. "$700—"

"$700 for a damn dress!? Fuck that! Taker her ass to Party City!" I quickly protested shaking my head side to side. I am in major disbelief. A fucking child's dress costs more than half the shoes in my closet. "She gets expensive taste from your ass so blame your damn self." I dropped my head then rubbed my cheek. This girl finna be the death of me, I swear.

"Man she ain't getting no more parties until she 16 and that's a fact." I transferred the money to Nia's account and closed the app. "Thank you. I'll see you later tonight." She hung up and I just stared at my home screen.

"$700 US Dollars? A dress?" I was still trying my best to comprehend what the hell I just heard.

I looked around and realized that I haven't seen Darren all morning. I also haven't heard from him either and he's usually by my side whenever I turned around.

"Has anyone seen Darren?" I spoke into the mic once I turned it on. "YOU GAVE HIM THE DAY OFF!" Everyone yelled. Confusion was now my best friend. "I did? When the fuck that happen?" I asked more to myself. I shrugged my shoulders moving to the back of the stage where some of the technicians were working on few of the lights that had a few glitches.

"In 30 minutes everything should be good as new."

>>>

I threw up for the fourth time today and it was starting to become annoying. I had no idea what the fuck was happening but whatever it was, it needed to stop like yesterday. I rinsed my house out with water then wiped it with a sheet of paper towel. I disposed of it then walked out of the bathroom.

The walk back to the court was a bit length so it gave me the chance to think about a few things. RoRo's birthday was tomorrow and I was ready just as she was. I bought her the puppy she wanted and it was with Darren until tomorrow afternoon. I also got her a few other things that I know she'd love and I just couldn't wait to see the smile that's going to grace her face. She's the apple of my eye and my everything.

Tomorrow Bey and Blue were to be flying in and I had to pick them up from the airport. That was another task added to my schedule but I'd see forth that it's done. I missed them being close to me so I wouldn't mind driving ten hundred miles to them if I had too. They were now a big part of my life and they would get the sacrifice I'd give my family.

I was pulled from my thoughts due to my phone ringing. I pulled it out seeing a FaceTime from my father. I answered and the first and only thing I saw was the inside of his nostrils.

"You need to cut them nose hairs old man." I teased followed by a chuckle. "These nose hairs are the reason you and your sister here." I scrunched my face in disgust.

"I don't need the visual part of the reason I was conceived." I shook my head as I walked through the long hallway of the arena. "Nigga you was conceived in the back of my 1995 Ford F-150 listening to Prince." I stopped walking then locked down at my phone.

"Clinton stop telling that boy nonsense!" I heard my mother yelled from the background. "Girl you know Feels was your song! Turn from a lovely church girl to my best hoe!" I couldn't help but laugh as loud as I did. I had no idea why he wad clowning her right now but shit was mad funny.

"Boy ain't shit funny! Your father just out here airing out all my go'damn business." She slapped my father upside his head then took the phone from him. I was only three inches away from my ground as my knees grew weak. I was struggling to keep as much oxygen but they didn't help it.

"Joyce you damn well you had me crying for Jesus the way you was riding my shit!" I was now wheezing as I listened. "Nigga I'm not about to discuss my sex life in front of my child. He don't need to be knowing what I do." I shook my head finally regaining my composure. I wiped the tears from my eyes then cleared my throat.

"Nigga there go your loud ass!" I looked up seeing Myles walking down the hallway towards me. "Nigga when the fuck you get here!?" I yelled back with a smile on my face. I met him halfway and pulled him into a side hug. I ruffled his head and he chucked me off of him.

"I had some shit to handle out here so I booked a flight." I shook my head. "Nigga you know I could've sent my jet to get yo' ass." I stale faced him.

"Chris who you talking to?" My mother voiced. I completely forgot they were still on the call. "Oh shit—Myles just popped up in Cali." I told them then handed the phone.

"Boy I though you was in your room all morning! When the hell did you leave?" My father asked him. "Y'all were too busy being nasty that y'all ain't hear me." I snatched the phone from his hand.

"Hol' the fuck up! Y'all fucking!?"

"Oh shit." They both winced then the call ended. I looked at Myles and he had a confused look on his face. "You ain't know?" I tilted my head at him.

"........NIGGA...THE FUCK!?"

Beyoncé Knowles | Upper East Side, NY

It was now 3:13 PM and a judge has yet to show up. I sent Blue with Angie for ice cream and it was only Julius and I currently. Warren was still making calls and I was growing more agitated and perplexed by the hour. I have been here since 10:45 and I was expecting my name to be changed by now. I had even yet to show Warren about the documents Jay wanted to force me to sign but I had a feeling that they wouldn't be necessary. I just wanted to be a free woman but it seems as if God had other plans for little ole Beyoncé.

"There goes you husband." I mugged Julius then chuckled. "Shut up." I moved the hair from my ponytail out of my face as I looked out the window of the SUV. Jay and his lawyer got into their vehicle and pulled off. Confused, I sat up in my seat. I looked back to the entrance of the courthouse seeing Warren walking out with a smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows as he got closer to the SUV. I rolled the window down as he stopped in front of it.

"Look I know you're doing your job but this shit is fucking annoying." I snapped at him. I rolled my eyes folding my hands over my chest.

"I know you're upset but the battle is on June 1st." I huffed, sitting back in my seat. "So I have to cancel a flight and reschedule my entire week because of the incompetence of someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck about other people's time?" I asked him. He looked taken back by my sudden tone but I didn't care.

"Look, I can deal with a lot of shit but don't waste my fucking time! Julius drive!" I rolled my window back up as the jeep pulled off. I could see the emotions building and before I knew it the tears were rolling down my face. I quickly wiped them then pulled my phone out of the side clutch I had. I unlocked it and quickly dialed Chris' number. Almost immediately he answered and his face was displayed on my phone screen.

"What's wrong Giselle?" He asked and another tear rolled down my cheek. "Today was so fucked up! I'm still married and it's stressing me the fuck out!" I exclaimed. My throat was tightening due to me holding in my cries.

"Giselle breathe for me." I inhaled deeply but that only resulted in my exploding into heavier tears and loud cries. "Breathe baby girl, just breathe." I grabbed the box of Kleenex and took a few strips of tissue to wipe my fast. I used the camera to check my makeup to see majority of it ruined and I just rolled my eyes at the image I saw.

"I look a hot ass mess." I mumbled then cleared my throat. "I think you're the most beautiful when you cry." I rolled my eyes then chuckled lightly. "Stop being corny." My smile got bigger as I stared at him through the camera.

"Well stop making a nigga love you so damn much." I bit my lip as my head lowered momentarily. Oddly, I felt some guilt come over me as he said that. "I know that I have been a pain in the ass these past few days but I couldn't help myself. I just don't wanna li—"

"You don't have to explain yourself to me because I can feel what you feel. You drive me crazy just as much Beyoncé and I mean it." My eyes started to well up again but I quickly blinked them away. "It's a good thing I'm not wearing lashes." My voice was softer than I expected but I didn't care.

"It's a good thing you're not here because I really wanna fuck you again." I laughed loudly as we rode pass a Apple Bees. "You got the pussy twice and don't know how to act." I grinned as I watched him lick his pink plump lips.

"Stop staring like a creep and get your ass on that jet of yours." I shook my head. "Go fuck a tree stump Maurice." I sent him a virtual kiss then hung up. I giggled once I saw a iMessage notification from him.

You gon get tired of treating me like some random nigga Giselle. [3:46 PM]

Whatever lil boy. [3:46 PM]

Chris may have taken my mind off of things for a bit but I was still locked in and I'm going to have to fight to get out. I am determined to get out, even if I die trying, I'm getting out. It won't be fair to Chris to still be fucking a married woman and it wouldn't be fair for me to not give him my all.

I'm really hoping Jay realizes what he has done or else things will get out of hand. I hired a P.I to do some investigating and also bulked up on security not only for me but for Chris as well. Everything that was happened all seemed a bit too coincidental for it to all be accidents. So far, one finger was pointing to Jay and I'm really hoping the other three were too.

I needed this to happen because the leverage I could have over him would be astronomical. I needed this so I could end it all. I had no interest on sending him to jail but if it came to the point I will do what I got to. I just wanted it all to end and I refuse for it to be with me back in his arms. I can't put myself through that emotional abuse again and I'd be damned if it even was to get physical.

Myles Brown | Downtown Los Angeles, CA

I closed the door the Uber I ordered as I stared up at the apartment complex in front of me. I walked to the entrance and found the buzzer for Darren's apartment number. I pressed the button and waited patiently for him to answer. I buzzed it again and to my dismay no one answered.

From the right of my I heard the lock of the door open and I turned just to be face to face with a now puzzled Darren.

"Myles what are you doing here?" He asked stuffing his phone into his pocket. "I came to hang with you but you seem like you got plans." I studied his attire and the way he was dressed gave the vibe that we was going on a date or out with a few friends.

"Oh not really. I was just gonna get food from the deli around the corner." He shrugged his shoulder looking away from me momentarily.

"Oh for a second I thought I had to fight a nigga or sum." I scratched the back of my neck as I released a nervous chuckle.

"Why it had to be a guy tho'?" He asked. "Well I kinda got the vibe that you were into guys so...." I trailed off feeling my palms get sweaty.

I may not be telling the complete truth but he doesn't need to know that. I know for a fact he had a slight crush on me just by reading his body language whenever we were alone. Though I am flattered, I wasn't into guys. I had no problem with no one's personal preference because everyone's is entitled to their own life choices as long as your respected me and my space I was fine.

"Oh...well yeah. I never really saw the need to flaunt my sexuality in people's faces since we have enough of people doing that already. I just live my life and be at peace." I nodded my head as we walked down the sidewalk to the direction of the deli I presume.

"I respect that about you." I lightly shoved him as he laughed. "So what you doing in LA?" He asked me as we make a left turn.

"I had to solve a few problems with my clothing line and I haven't seen my mom in a minute so why not?" I smiled thinking of my mother. She was the many reasons why I was able to live out my many dreams.

She was the one who encouraged me into pursing music when I did my DJ mixes for fun then Chris got me into dancing at a young age so it was kind of a well-rounded thing for me to know both. Being a DJ helped tremendously when it came to mixing and producing records. It came natural for me overtime but now it was just for me to put words to the beat. It's still a work in progress but I'm willing to fall if it meant I could get back up with a piece of wisdom.

"Ouu! I need a pair of socks 'cause the one's I had ordered ended up missing."

"I'll get you your sock tomorrow at the show."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Survivor Jasmine

Фанфик

6.7K 460 47
A girl named Beyonce is in some deep trouble. She hasn't had the perfect life, until one day she found the right guy who changed her forever. She's a...
Endless Fields And Promises A <3

Любовные романы

452 26 34
✽ ✽ Friends for a life time, together they were each other's lives and other half piece. There was no reason for them to ever leave each other or cha...
I Know You Were Made For Me alxwrt98

Любовные романы

44.4K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
560K 31.8K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...