The Kidnapped Twin, Finally F...

By afterreading-

She lost her mother, And now her brother and dad are wallowing in grief. She trys to stay strong, but it's ha... More

Chapter 1, Lonely Len
Chapter 2, Ignored Miku
Chapter 3, Sneaking out
Chapter 4, Mikuo stop!
Chapter 5, Tending Len's wounds
Chapter 6, Wait, why is he hurt?!
Chapter 7, Walking Len home
Chapter 8, Tending the twins
Chapter 9, Len snuck out?
Chapter 10, Rin has a twin?
Chapter 11, Missing her Onii-Chan
Chapter 12, Talking to Mikuo
Chapter 13, Fearful of father
Chapter 15, She looks like Len...
Chapter 16, Time alone with Len
Chapter 17, Lunch time!
Chapter 18, Flashback
Chapter 19, Mikuo and Rin meet
Chapter 20, Braiding Hair
Chapter 21, Crossdressing Len
Chapter 22 : Another Kiss
Chapter 23 : Run-Away

Chapter 14, Rin, meet Rosalie

86 8 89
By afterreading-

I woke up.

I didn't remember falling asleep... Oh well.

I got up and got dressed, thinking about what mom and dad had been talking about last night.

Well, there was still the possibility that we weren't twins, but I kinda thought we might be. I had to see him today so I could maybe find out somehow if we were twins.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and put on a white hair ribbon, tying it into a bow.

I went to the door, I really wasn't hungry and left before mom and dad could stop me. I went to Len's house, and I saw someone leaving.

The person leaving appeared to have short brown hair, and appeared to be in her 30's. She was wearing a red office suit, and I assumed she was Len's mom. Well, maybe not his real mom, I didn't know.

She got in the car and left and I just watched. She looked kinda stern...
I wasn't sure I would like her.

I went to the door and knocked and was a greeted by Len.

"Hey! Rin, right? What are you doing here?"

"Uh, well, I wanted to maybe visit. You wanna go to a restaurant or something? Or do you have plans already, uh, I don't know..."

"Well, I actually have to do chores, and school..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its summer though. School is out in summer..."

"It is? Well, not for me then, I dunno"

"Okay. Well, do you need help with chores or anything?"

"Would you want to help?"

"Yeah! I came to visit, and I wanna visit even if it means doing chores. Plus, you shouldn't really be doing a lot after yesterday..."

"Okay, I'm fine though" he said with a laugh.

"I know you say so"

"Yeah, but I actually mean it. Anyway, come in!" He said opening the door further, and I looked around. It looked rather nice.

Well, I mean, there were strange faint red stains on the walls and couch, and stuff to clean up on the tables, counters and floor, but I liked the decor.

"Okay, so what can I help with?" I asked.

"Uh, I mean, would you want to clean counters? Or you don't have to do anything, if you want we could talk while I do everything"

"I can clean counters, and no way I'm allowing that"

He shrugged. "Okay then"

I grabbed a wash cloth off the counter and got it wet in the sink.

"So, why did you come over?" He asked as he started to rinse off dishes and fill the dish washer.

"Well, I just wanted to visit with you, and I guess I'm a little curious..."

"About what?"

"Um, you actually. Curious how your doing after yesterday"

"Oh, I'm fine. It really wasn't that bad"

"It looked bad"

"I know, but it looked worse than it was"

"Good I guess..."

A long awkward silence, but then it was broken by the front door bursting open and we could hear sobbing from the other room making its way to the kitchen.

Len dried his hands on a towel as a little girl, maybe a couple years younger than Len, burst into the kitchen.

She was rather pretty with her reddish brown hair, fair, unmarked skin and large green eyes.

"L-ennnnn! Roger and his stupid friends ditched me!"

She cried, jumping into his arms, not seeming to notice me as she cried on his shoulder.

He gently stroked her hair and calmed her down. I felt a little bit jealous of her, but I shook it off. It's good that this little girl has him as a brother, and it's not like I knew he was my twin yet. I had no right to get jealous.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked up, finally noticing me.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.3K 65
β†ͺFew months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
21.6K 535 10
In an original timeline, (Y/N) (L/N) loved Hatsune Miku from the bottom of his heart since they were kids. However, Miku couldn't notice (Y/N)'s love...
147K 5.7K 50
Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom she never considered as a family. She c...
27.4K 882 44
Vampires. Just a myth, fakes, creatures to scare kids off, right? (F/n) (L/n) is in her last year of high school. A very stressful time for a class p...