UnOrdinary (John X Seraphina)...

By DaveKyurem

This is a story abt how John finally shows what his biggest secret ever thinking if it's going to change him... More

The Truth Of A Life Time
The Reality Of A Couple
What A Song Can Bring
The Face Reveal Of Joker
Agreement Between Low and Mid Tiers
The Final Change To Peace
The Special Gift And Surprises
The Double Date Day
Ember's Ambush Attack Failed
The Learned Secrets Is Told
John's Sisters Arrvial
The Up Rising Sisters
The Plan of Approching
The Battle For Ranks?
The Last And Special Attack?
A Ordinary Day Like The Rest?
Wait! Mom Is What!?
Bye UnOrdinary, The End...

All Ships All Relationships!

377 10 45
By DaveKyurem

Hello guys and this is your author DaveKyurem and I wanted to say check out my YouTube and follow me if you like and hope you enjoyed and read ok meet y'all at the bottom later. Also sorry if I haven't been doing anything really. I've been brainstorming for a while and I've been losing my motivation, but it's flowing back bc of y'all helping me get 1k views on this story. I love y'all all and no homo or any sexual way. Plz go down for something important too.
————————————————————
Boys' Dormitories
6:15 a.m.

(Blyke's POV)

"Why did I do that you dumb a**!" I yelled at myself in my head.

"You're such an idiot for just saying it all out." I continued on.

"I wish I didn't even ask her. Why did I do this to myself. Remi hates me now and probably won't talk to me anymore." I worried.

[knock knock]

I look up hearing knocks on my bedroom door. I opened it after calming myself down.

"Hey Blyke." John greeted.

"Hey John, why'd you knock for?" I asked politely.

"Oh I heard rackets from your room. Thought I'll check up on you." John replied.

"Oh it's nothing." I said waving my hand off like it's nothing.

"You mind jogging with me this morning?" John queried.

"I guess so." Blyke shrugs.

"Also I'll be waiting outside of the dorms for you." John added before making his way outside.

"Ok John. Meet you outside in a minute." I said closing my door and getting dressed up.

After getting dressed up for jogging. I quickly went outside and meet up with John.

"Hey bro, I know that something bothering you." John said,"I can see right through you, you know."

"Oh, well I guess I can't keep it a secret anymore." I said sadly worried.

"Well it's ok, I got your back." John comforted me.

"Well it's about Remi, you see..." I shyly started,"I like Remi and I tried asking her out when I wanted to ask her something yesterday, and she hasn't replied and I think she hates me."

"You sure she hates you? Did she blush red?" John questioned.

"I don't know if she hates me, but she did turned bright red when I ask her about it." I answered.

"There you go, she likes you Blyke. You should ask her out again and probably take her out somewhere like on a y'all hill and watch the sunset together." John explained thoughtfully.

"So she does like me!?" I replied surprised at John's response," You for real man!?"

"Yeah totally. I can easily tell by that, but did she rejected you immediately?" John asked.

"No, not at all, she says that she'll think about it." I answered back calmly after John helping my worries.

"Well you should go and ask her later today if she'll be your girlfriend." John patted me on the back.

"Well ok John. Thanks for being there for me John," I said showing my gratitude,"I guess I know who I can ask to help with my personal problems now."

"Well let's finish this morning and start getting ready for breakfast." John implied.

"Well thanks for the opportunity of a life time!" I thank him showing my happiness about it.

"No problems, you can always ask me for advice you know." John responded to the happiness in my eyes.

"Yeah," I agreed,"You just wanted to make sure everyone is happy in there own way, don't you?"

"Well why not?" John shrugged.

Time skip
POV changing
————————————————————
John's Dorm
7 a.m.

(Third POV)

Everyone was sitting down and chatting like they always been and was leaving afterward, but Blyke asked Remi something.

"Hey Remi?" Blyke called.

"Yeah?" Remi replied nervously.

"So have you made up your-" But Blyke was cut off.

*kissed*

Remi suddenly kissed Blyke before he could even finished. Remi then slowly backed off after giving him a kiss attack.

"Sorry." Remi apologized covering her lips.

"It's- its- it's- ok- ok." Blyke stuttered hard.

"Are you mad at me? Please say your not?" Remi said blushing extremely super bright red.

"It's ok," Blyke finally replied calling down from the kiss attack,"So does that mean... we're dating-?"

"Yes were boyfriend and girlfriend now." Remi blushed cutting Blyke off with her hand.

"Well I'm glad we're dating now Rem." Blyke nonchalantly replied putting her hand on his face.

"We should go to class now before we're late." Remi said starting to quit blushing hard.

Blyke and Remi started heading to class as they teased each other like they've always been, but what about Isen.

Time skip
POV changing
———————————————————— Press Room
2 p.m.

(Isen's POV)

"Man it sucks when you're the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend." I exaggerated to myself.

"I wish I could be with someone and love them like all the others do." I sadly thought.

"Well what should I do now? I'm all alone in this room. No one to talk to or even have anything to do." I thought.

"Well I wish I could date someone- wait a minute! Isn't Valentine coming up next week?" I queried myself.

"Well let's check then." I said aloud and getting on my computer.

*click click click*

"Well at least it's on a Friday. I hope I can find someone I actually like. Let's see who do I like?" I thought.

As I thought of everyone I know, I stumbled across Cecile. My face turned red of the thought of her.

"Nope I'm outta here, I'm not going to date that b****. Nope nope nope." I yelled at myself,"Even though I like Cecile. Nope!"

*knock knock*

"Anyone in here!?" Someone called.

"It's just me, Isen in here." I called back wondering who knocked.

"I'm coming in then." The person replied opening the door completely.

I looked at the person that came in and was about ran out the room, but stopped myself. The person was none other than Cecile herself who I thought of earlier.

"Oh hey Cecile." I said giving a my best fake smile.

"Hi Isen." Cecile replied not evening making eye contact.

"You here to grab your stuff." I asked.

"Yeah, do you have it?" Cecile asked nicely.

"Yeah, it's right on my desk over there." I said noticing Cecile's change of attitude from the last time I met her.

"Thanks Isen," Cecile thanked,"Well I'm out of here now so bye."

"Hey wait Cecile." I called regretting it.

"Yeah Isen?" Cecile answered confused.

"What happen to all that mad face and mean words and everything?" I asked sounding knowing it sounded so stupid.

"Oh, just wanted to change for the better, forget about the hierarchy, everyone's chill with each other and happy. So why can't I stop being all mean and nice instead." Cecile explained making eye contact.

"Oh well, you know Valentine is coming up right?" I told Cecile nervously.

"Oh what about it." Cecile said turning red by the thought of Valentine.

"So you got a Valentine or like anyone?" I asked regretting starting this conversation at all.

"Oh, well no of course I don't," Cecile blushed,"But why you mention it?"

"Well would you mind being my Valentine?" I ask blushing and turning away to the window pretending I was looking at the scenery.

"Yes I guess that'll be fine with me." Cecile said turning down to look at her files.

At that moment I was blushing hard as red.

"Did she just said that she was fine!" I thought and fainted.

Time skip
POV changing
————————————————————
Girls' Dormitories
4 p.m.

(Elaine's POV)

"Isen. Wake up." I shoved him.

"Whaaat?" Isen replied gaining consciousness again.

"You've seriously asked Cecile out!?" Sera said.

"I think because he's jealous that everyone are boyfriends and girlfriends and feel left out." Remi giggled.

"Wait a minute," Isen said as he started taking it all in,"I can explained! Well I did feel left out and lonely, but I just wanted to love someone, so I just wondered who I would love."

"So it had to be me?" Cecile asked blushing.

"Well, yeah." Isen said.

"Well y'all can do whatever y'all want, I'm out." Sera said ignoring the whole situation.

"I guess me and Remi are leaving too." I said smirking when I turned around completely.

"Well bye now and your in Cecile's dorm by the way Isen." Remi mentioned.

POV changing
———————————————————— Cecile's Dorm
4:10 p.m.

(Third POV)

"So about earlier when you ask me out?" Cecile said blushing,"Do you want to be in a relationship not just till Valentines."

Isen smiled shyly.

"I would love too, but I don't know how you feel for me though." Isen replied turning around on the couch, and putting his face flat on the couch to hide his embarrassment for saying that.

"To be honest with you," Cecile spoked trying to show affection,"I've never really thought of being in relationship till now, but I've never thought I would be in a love relationship with you."

Isen then turn around to show his face which was still blushing though.

"So you actual have feelings for me?" Isen asked.

"Yeah- yeah" Cecile said holding her arm feeling a weird sensation between them.

"You don't have to be shy, it's just us two after all." Isen comforted hugging her in his arms.

"Thanks for showing me love, I never thought I really deserve such a thing as love." Cecile said having tears running down her blushing cheeks.

"It's ok Cecile." Isen said giving Cecile a kisses.

Cecile was surprised by that moment she couldn't resist, but to go along with the flow.

"I love you Isen." Cecile said through they're kiss.

"I love you too." Isen said through the kiss as well.

They went on for a complete five minutes kissing and taking breaths through the kiss. They finally stopped after awhile.

"Well should we tell everyone?" Isen suggested.

"Yeah, it wouldn't even matter if they hated our relationship, as long as we're together than I'm fine." Cecile said laying on Isen's shoulder.

"Alright let's go tell them tonight now shall we my lady." Isen said being extra.

"Stop that Isen." Cecile giggled.

"Sorry couldn't help myself." Isen laughed along.

"Well let's go now." Cecile tugged.

Time skip
POV changing
———————————————————— John's Dorm
7:30 p.m.

(John's POV)

*knock knock*

"Get the door will you Blyke!" I called out.

"Sure no problem your majesty." Blyke joked.

"Oh my god Blyke," I replied *face palm* ,"Just quit it with the jokes will you."

"Sure I guess, I won't totally do it again." Blyke sarcastically replied.

[Blyke opens the door and let everyone in]

"Hey, by the way Isen said that he was going to be late." Arlo said not even caring about what Isen was doing.

"Well let's just say I think he's waiting on Cecile." Sera sighed.

"Wait what! That's absurd!" Blyke yelled.

"Not really." Remi shrugged.

"Well Cecile hasn't even caused any problems and change a lot, by that I mean a lot!" Elaine exclaimed.

"Well everyone gotta find someone to love someday." I said out looking at them as they all gave me a plain look.

*cricket cricket*

"Welp, I'm not going to say that again then." I said looking sad for being a mood breaker just then.

"It's ok." Sera said comforting John by giving him a kiss on the cheek.

*John's face T-T*

"We're just kidding." Remi said trying to hold her laughter in.

"We just wanted to tease someone." Elaine tried making John happy.

*knock knock*

"I think that's Isen right there." Arlo told us five.

"Well he finally made it with his girlfriend too." Sera said opening the door.

"Sorry my bad." Isen said trying to avoid anymore things to be said.

"Well my boyfriend over here was trying to make a article and couldn't pick between which pen to use." Cecile brought up eyeing Isen.

"Sorry" Isen replied.

*Isen's face right now T-T*

"Well that got him exposed." Elaine said laughing with the others.

"Alright I just want to eat now please." Isen said still sad but then frowns afterward.

"Well let's just eat now!" I said a loud making everyone waiting happily to dive down into they're dinner.

Time skip
————————————————————
John's Balcony
9 p.m.

(John's POV)

After dinner tonight everything went smoothly normal like always even with Cecile there. Things seems to be getting to how I liked it. Eventually my sisters came along and joined the fun. After that I just went to the balcony and sat on it against a wall hanging my leg off.

*sighs*

"I hope we have a peaceful rest of the time all the way to the future too." I told myself.

"If only every night can be this dreaming." I sighed again looking at the full moon.

"Well I need to go to bed now." I said making my way to bed.

I slowly started to fall asleep as I just thought of all the happy times like I normally do now these days.

"Goodnight John." I heard Sera said in my thoughts.

"Goodnight too Sera." I replied Sera in my head as I fell asleep deeply.
————————————————————
Hello guys! So I have a important thing to say! Sorry for not posting for almost three weeks. I moved back to my mom and we don't have WiFi so I asked her today if I can use her hotspot to do this. She was fine with it so here I am. So this is the end of Season 1! Season 2 will be opening this September. I know that's a long time till I continue writing again. But hope you enjoyed this last chapter of season 1! And I'm out and sub to me on YouTube bc I'll be making daily post on Arknights Slide Shows. Don't ask why I just like Arknights itself too much! Idk y though? But hope y'all enjoyed this and your author is out. Quickly here's my YouTube Channel "DaveKyuremYT" but I need more subs T-T, but bye byeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 568 13
"Alright, so basically Headmaster Vaughn, your idea is to put ALL the troublemakers in the school on a week camping trip together, to try and make th...
35.4K 956 17
โ€ผ๏ธD I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)โ€ผ๏ธ ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
43.2K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...
74.8K 2.1K 37
Johnร—Blyke I do not own any if these characters, they are all from Unordinary on Webtoons the orginal creator of them is uru-chan. you've probably...