Beautiful Misery BxB

By Ruby_Gloom

"Watch out!" some jock guy ran up to me, catching a football before it hit me in the face. He leered down at... More

Beautiful Misery BxB
Blair's Infatuation
Strange Happenings
Topher's Happy Start
What we are Part 1
What We Are Part 2
What We Are Part 3
My New Donor
What Have I Done?
Duel Mates Part 1
Duel Mates part 2
Double Dutch
Salem-Side Up
Teaser >_<
Tristan's Moment of Weakness
Date Of Doom....DOOM!!!!!!!
How Many Zeke's Would You Halve If You Could Have Two?
Long Awaited Zekefest
The Brand New Old Me
Let's Play Catch Up
Blerg de bler gah bler

Duel Mates Part 3

4.4K 141 20
By Ruby_Gloom

Okay guys, I'm starting writing this on my phone, so PLEASE ignore any typos, because I use the swype thing and it's a tad mean to me at times, just bear with me :) also those of u with sensitive minds, I don't particularly suggest u read this, lol, and u guys know who you are *coff, coff* GG! *coff* this goes out to all my like minded perverts :D also, yeah, it's short, but this is part 3. I don't care if it bugs u :)  

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

EVIL ZEKE:

'Free at last!' I thought with a wicked smirk, feeling my eyes darken and canines sharpen. 

'Ezekiel!' I heard that mouse of a human boy I shared this glorious body with whine. 'Stop this at once!'  

'Not a chance,' I sneered in my head, rubbing tiny circles in my mates shoulders, thrusting into his hand and Tristan's fingers lustily, 'you interrupted me earlier, what's bothering you more? The fact that I've hijacked your first time or that your little pup is to distracted by your sudden intrest and my mates mouth to notice it's not you he's about to fuck?'  

'He is not!' The human cried in my head, 'I bet you a day of being free to roam that if you turn around and look him in the eye and say something he'll know it's not me!'  

'You're on, maggot.' I turned as far as I could, laying my head back on Tristan's shoulder, letting out a lusty moan. "More!" I panted, thrusting into the two fingers harder.  

"You got all vamp-y, is that a 'turned on' thing?" Tristan asked slowly adding a third finger.  

"Yeah," Blair huffed, releasing Tristan's cock long enough to answer for me and tossing me a discreet wink and kissing the head of my own dick to let me know he knew it was more than that, "every time Topher gets hot and bothered his eyes get darker." 

"It's actually pretty hot." Tristan said, nibbling my neck. I turned my head to the side to give him better access grinning as the human inside me went quiet. Indisputably, he saw that Blair noticed and Tristan didn't the same as me... 

"Blair...I need to prepare you..." I smirked and bit my lip, showing off my fangs. "I wanna top you while Tristan rides me." Blair moaned and did as he was told, turning to present his ass to me, I hated to admit it, but the sheer idea of the mutt riding me as I fucked my mate turned me on more than a little.  

"I'll admit, baby, I had my doubts about including your human, but I don't tink I've ever been so turned on in my life." Tristan whispered in my ear, far to low for Blair to catch. 

"Mmmm, tell me, BABY," I began, throwing extra emphasis on the endearment, "how would you have me prepare him?" 

The mutt growled softly and roughly thrust a fourth finger in me making me cry out in heated pain and pleasure. "I love it when you talk dirty...rim him." 

"Beg your pardon?" I ask, shyly, pretending to be his precious Zeke. 

"Lick it. I wanna see you sticking your tongue in his ass while I finger you, but make him roll back over, I want to watch his face while you do it." Hm. So the maggots mate was kinkier than I had originally thought. 

I told Blair how he was to lay, but nothing as far as what to expect. He looked so sweet and surprisingly innocent posed on his back with his legs spread, his hardened dick pointing at the trail of half an hour old bite marks over his belly and chest--that sight mixed with fingers teasing my prostate was nearly enough to make me cum right then and there, but I held on, ducking my head to coyly lap at my lovers sac. He moaned, thrusting his hips trying to get me to pay attention to something a little more...stimulating. I tisked him and continued teasing him, loving his slutty reaction. I lifted his legs over my shoulders and without warning started sucking his hole.  

"Oh GOD!" He screamed, tossing his head about, shamelessly riding my tongue.  

"So fucking hot..." Tristan growled behind me, fingering me harder. I happily ate Blair out, fingering him occasionally until I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Now!" I cried, sitting up and yanking Blair's ass to me. "I can't take it anymore!" 

Tristan removed his fingers and positioned himself behind me. 'Please don't do this....' The human worm begged inside me. 

'You promised me a day.' I reminded him snarkily.  

'Yes....' He said meekly, causing me to drop my guard. 'But not today!' He growled, then pushed with all his might. 

"No!" I roared, but it was too late...

ZEKE:

"No?" Tristan asked, sweetly, brushing the sweat dampened hairs off the back of my neck and placing a chaste kiss there.  

"I, ummmmm, I wanted a kiss first..." I looked back over my shoulder smiling at him, not bothering to brighten my eyes and alert Tristan to the fact he'd been about to f**k Nega-Zeke. Tristan smiled and kissed me slowly and lovingly. 

"My turn." Blair said huskily, drawing me down to him. As I kissed him, I slowly entered him, relishing in his moans, never having felt anything as delicious as my cock burrowed in him. I could tell this wasn't new to him, which bothered Nega-Zeke, but relieved me because it meant it was quite likely I wasn't hurting him too badly. Once I was entirely inside him, trembling with near release, I turned slightly to let Tristan ravage my mouth once more. "Take me." I whispered. Tristan's golden eyes glowed and threw me chest to chest on top of Blair. 

"Look at me, baby," Blair coaxed, stroking me face and moving his hips slightly, making me moan in pleasure before there was a terrible burning pain in my ass. "Just focus on me, my love." He cooed, rising his hips harder and faster, making me shiver pleasurably. For a short moment after Tristan was completely inside of me and I was inside of Blair it was the most amazing bliss I had ever experienced....or so I thought until Tristan drew back and slowly thrust back in, tilting just so and hitting something inside me that made me go wild. 

I repeated the action on Blair, shivering in need as he cried out and thrashed below me, clinging to my forearms. 

I had never seen anything so sexy in my life. "Zeke...touch me..." Blair begged, shamelessly grabbing my hand and guiding it there.

"Look at the little slut," Tristan panted in my ear as I jerked Blair off, "that's how hot you looked when I was fingering you and you were rimming the human." I shivered, loving the friction our three bodies were creating, throwing my head back against Tristan, mouth agape, knowing my fangs were coming back out as I got closer to the finish line.

Tristan was the first to go, throwing me back down on to Blair's slick chest and pounding me with animalistic glee, he howled in-humanly and yanked me back up, biting my soft spot viciously nearly making me lose it myself, but somehow I held on even as Tristan's cock twitched and thick warm jizz spilled inside of me, flowing down my thighs when there was too much for me to hold. He fell out of me, on to his side with a content sigh. "Looks like it's down to you and me." Blair murmured with a sweet smile. I smiled back and slid out of him, lifting him in to a sitting position and straddling his lap, lowering myself down on to him. Blair threw his head back crying out in pleasure, thrusting and instantly hitting my prostate. I clung to his shoulders, shuttering erotically when he licked my neck wound clean, not even grimacing at the taste of my blood.

"That is so hot." I whimpered, squirming above him, fighting the urge to bite him again.

"Why?" he ask quietly, no longer was my loss of virginity a wild fuck session, once the third man was out of the picture it had morphed into love-making.

"My mother says that to humans, blood taste like sucking on a penny, knowing that you love me so much you would lick my wound despite the awful metallic taste is kinda turning me on even more." I cried out as Blair nibbled the still dribbling bite mark.

"I love every part of you, no matter what it is, Zeke." I whimpered and panted, his words warping in my ear as I came closer to losing my cool. "Bite me."

"W-wha...? I really shouldn't, I've taken too much from you today as it is..."

"It's okay, I know that it's what you need to...finish, and it'll knock me over the edge too, I want it, baby." I snapped, bouncing up and down on his cock and latching on to the left side of his throat biting hard, his blood dripping over my tongue and his spunk flowing into me and mixing with Tristan's, my own exploding over his abs. This felt so different from the other bites, from the one other time I had cum. I pin pointed the difference once we collapsed in one another's arms. My soul...I could feel it tangled with both the boys laying beside me, the marking process had been completed with both of them, my life just got a lot more complicated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

See? See? What'd I say? I said Monday and look it!!!! I updated!!!! Yeah it's kinda short, but ya know what you freaking vultures? This is part three, hence forth it's bound to be a bit shorter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 12.1K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
2M 79.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
94.7K 2.8K 27
ORIGINAL WORK UPDATED VERSION ON PROFILE **WARNING** **extremely sexual content so if you don't like that stuff just don't read this book because th...
86.8K 3.6K 41
"I'm not afraid of you," I tried to say confidently. He smirked while placing his hands on my hips. My breathing stopped for a few seconds but then...