The Flower Of UA

By Cherry_Willow_2005

BNHA Kira Hoshimi lives a hard life. A father who doesn't care about her, and a world that has high expectati... More

Kira
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Soulmate marks

17 0 0
By Cherry_Willow_2005

^That's the one that everyone has for Kira

Shinso

Inner wrist, she likes to trace it.

Bakugo

Left hip, she loves this one because it makes her feel beautiful, she's very self conscious.

Kirishima

Right hip, she loves this one.

Todoroki

Across her back. She figured that he went through some stuff or was still going through it. She promised herself that when she met him, she was going to give him the biggest hug.

Tsu

This one is over her heart, and makes her smile because she loves frogs.

Mina

She loves this one (she loves all of them) and she really hopes that her soulmate reflects that. A free fun-loving person. She has no idea. It's placed in the same place as the photo.

Mirio!

She loves this one so much. It makes her feel like artwork. She constantly feels love and joy flowing through that mark, and it makes her insanely happy.

Tamaki (bby boi)

On her other wrist. She always tries to send lots of love through the mark, she sends calming feelings whenever she feels him freak out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.3K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...