Hidden Secrets. [l.s.] ✔

By _g0ldenL0uis_

Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
👑
guess what mfs
Announcement!
The Remake!

Chapter three

20.6K 479 989
By _g0ldenL0uis_

A/N: hellooooo!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night! I down have much of an announcement for today so I guess just enjoy this chapter!!

---

Louis' POV

How is it that I figure out TODAY about this? I've never actually been with a man. And now here I am falling head over heels for a guy who is as straight as a ruler. The fact that I absolutely hate his guts even. So much has happened today. Why the fuck did it have to happen to me?!

"Louis!! Hello??" Zayn yelled at me. "Give me a ciggy already." He held his hand out.

I reached into my jacket pocket pulling out the packet of cigarettes. I pulled one out of the box and handed it to him.

Zayn pulled a lighter from his pocket and lit the cigarette before taking a drag and blowing smoke into my face.

"What's going on with you?" Zayn pulled the cigarette from his mouth with his index finger and thumb, holding it to his side. "You've been acting strange ever since lunch. I heard about that by the way. News traveled pretty quick."

"I just.. I have a lot on my mind right now I guess." I lied to him. Well. Kinda. I do have a lot on my mind but it's only about one thing.

"Did something happen after lunch?" He took another drag from the cancer stick.

"I uh. Nope." I lied again. "There's nothing to worry about though. I'll be fine when I get some rest."

"Alright mate. Don't forget about tomorrow. I'm gonna be hanging out with Niall for most of the day. Just be at my house at 6 o'clock sharp." Zayn stated before putting out his cigarette and throwing it in the trash. Hiding it under some toilet paper so no one would see it. Which we could care less if someone does.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be there." I picked up my bag from the floor. "Listen man I'm gonna go ahead and leave since we have like 5 minutes before school's out."

"Alright mate. I'll see ya tomorrow." Zayn and I said our goodbyes and I left. I walked down the hallway to exit the school. No one was around so I had the perfect opportunity.

I slowly went to exit the doors as the school bell rang. "Great timing" I mumbled to myself and headed out to the football field. I always do before heading home. I tend to wait for at least 30 minutes before leaving. I never knew why, it sorta just became a habit.

I made my way underneath the bleachers and sat against a metal support beam. I set my bag down beside me and pulled out my pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I lit the cancer stuck in my hand and took a drag and blew out the smoke. I continued this process for a few more minutes before I heard the sound of people walking around the bleachers.

It was the fucking football players. Their tiny shorts and flowy t-shirts.

Knowing they would see me I just stared at them as they passed me. Slowly taking drags from the ciggy. A few of them gave dirty looks while others didn't look at me at all.

And that's when I saw him. Harry. I went to stand up. Placing the cigarette in my mouth so I could throw my backpack over my shoulder. I almost tripped trying to get up. I pushed my hair out of my face and when I looked up Harry was standing straight in front of me.

"Uhh hi?" I could feel my face heat up. He has no clue what personal space is.

He looked at my mouth and his eyebrows furrowed into a knot. He quickly took the cigarette from my mouth and threw it on the ground before stomping aggressively onto it. A little bit too harsh.

"What the fuck?!" I looked at him. Of course I was gonna get mad. He just threw out a perfectly good ciggy.

"You shouldnt do that." Harry looked at me again. "It's not good for you."

"You were fine with it earlier." I stated. The face he made proved my point. He knew I was right. "So why the fuck now did you have to do that?"

"I- uh- Just don't. It's bad for you." He stated again. Since when did he care for my health? We arent even close to being friends.

"And? So what? Nothing I can't handle."

"STYLES! GET OVER HERE!" Harry and I looked over to see his coach and Liam staring at us.

"I have to go. I'll see ya around I guess." Harry started to walk away quickly.

Just to tease I pulled out another cigarette and lit it. He looked at me. He definitely didnt like that. I winked at him and walked out of the parking lot and to home.

~~~

Harry's POV

I looked over to see my coach and Liam.

"I have to go. I'll see ya around I guess." I said before walking quickly to go start practice.

Before heading onto the field I turned to look at Louis. He pulled out another one of those stupid cancer sticks and lit it. Putting it in his mouth. I made a face.

Why the hell would anyone want to smoke those things? They're gross. I mean I honestly don't see the point. There's gotta be some other explanation that it being 'cool.' Because it's not.

I turned back to my coach who was explaining to the team about our next game. Which I was listening to. But I have better things on my mind to worry about. Even if. I have the schedule posted on my fridge and phone calendar.

Once we started warm ups and stretches, Liam had slowly made his way next to me.

"Dude what the fuck was that? Is he following you or something? I mean he hit you at lunch, was in the bathroom with us, and now here."

"He's always there, Liam. 30 minutes after school." I state. It's not everyday you don't see him. Louis is always at the bleachers after school. Whether it be cold or hot. Anyone could tell you that. Maybe except for Liam. Who is completely fucking oblivious to anything obvious.

"How would you know? Do you have some sort of crush on him?" Here we go again. The gay insults. Anytime I say something about a guy he doesn't know about. he automatically assumes I'm gay. Which I am. But no one needs to know.

I'm not suprised Liam uses the insults though. I haven't been in a real relationship with anyone since sophomore year. That's when I actually figured out my attraction towards men. The first person I ever told was my mum. I can trust her with anything. Whether it be helping me with my math grade or my secret about my sexuality.

"Liam. Again. I'm not fuckin gay. Will you stop with the insults?" I scowl at him. "You may be my best friend but I will not hesitate to beat your ass."

"As if." He scoffed. "How did you even know that he's always there anyways?"

"You're an idiot Liam." I chuckled lightly before stretching my arms behind my back. "Anyone could've told you that. He leaves five minutes before class even ends and heads out there everyday."

"Oh.." Liam went silent. "He's really getting on my nerves though."

"Anyone like him irritates you. And for what? Looking at you?" I look at him. We start to jog around the track.

"They don't need to. It's weird. They tend to stare." He looks down at his watch and starts a timer for us to watch our running.

"They only wanna be like us Liam. It's hard for them. Jist learn to leave them be." I smile at him. "It's not hard."

He nods to me. Agreeing to my statement. "I'll try."

We were silent for the rest of our warmups.

Maybe I could get Louis' number when I see him next.

---

A/N: Hiiii!! That was chapter three. I made it a bit longer than the usual. I want to start making them longer so you guys have something to read while I'm working on more chapters. But I really hope you enjoyed it!!

Q: what do you think about Liam so far? Is he too snobby or do you think hes gonna get better?

Let me know in the comments!

Anyways. I hope you enjoyed readin this. I'm trying to improve some of the writing skills I have. This chapter is unedited so please dont mind the grammer or misspellings if you see any. But thank yous o much for reading!! :)

Bye bye my lovelies!!!

-Kiwi 🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 45 6
It's been 2 years since the hiatus, 2 years since the fight. In 2 years a lot can happen and even more can change. Harry and Louis are living proof...
16.1K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
186 9 1
A story about Harry's and Louis' story before and after the hiatus. The following story contains smut! Total amount of words: 21426
579K 25.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...