Multiversal Clash (Multiverse...

By CruderPlace13

C and Ohma have both made it back home, and now C reveals a plan he's had in the works for a long time. The M... More

Cutting Threads Recap
Straight to the Punch Recap
Prologue
Chapter 1: Worthy
Chapter 2: Invitation
Chapter 4: Fan Favorite Faces
Chapter 5: The Blue Eyed Blade
Chapter 6: Two Assholes Start Swinging
Chapter 7: Bystander Forced to Action
Discussion: C Vs. The Guest Characters
Chapter 8: Fairgrounds
Announcement
Chapter 9: F/M/K
Chapter 10: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!
Chapter 11: Familial Bonds
Chapter 12: E's Curve ball
Chapter 13: Semifinals!
Chapter 14: Father of the Year
Chapter 15: Practice Is Over
Chapter 16: Transcending Fear
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Preparations Completed

308 5 3
By CruderPlace13

Narrator POV

Ryuko wakes up and rubs her eyes. She looks over and sees C still asleep. She lays down on his chest and kisses his neck. She then traces up towards his lips and once she kisses them he wraps one arm around her and puts the other on her cheek. They both pull away and Ryuko sees C smiling. He opens his eyes and raises his eyebrows at her.

C: Someone sure is happy this morning.

Ryuko: I always am when I wake up next to you.

C: Ha, and you say you don't like sappy shit.

Ryuko rolls her eyes and pouts before turning away from him. C smiles and wraps her in a hug from behind.

C: Never said I didn't like it, Beautiful.

C doesn't get a response, so he kisses the back of her neck. Still nothing. He does it again, but this time Ryuko giggles and squirms in his arms.

Ryuko: Stop that tickles.

Ryuko turns around in his arms and looks at him. They share a quick kiss and both get out of bed.

C: Today's the big day. Once I get the okay from the guys working on the fairgrounds I activate the invitations and we get the tournament under way.

Ryuko: Sounds good, but we can talk about that after our shower.

Ryuko takes his hand and drags him to the bathroom connected to their bedroom. Once there C cuts on the water and undresses before stepping in. Ryuko takes off her bra and panties and steps in after him. The water flows all over them as they look into each other's eyes.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Ryuko because AWWWWW ( I don't know who actually owns these pictures, but my fucking God I love you!)

ANYWAYS

C and Ryuko both are chilling on the couch when Ryuko suddenly stands up and stretches.

C: What's up?

Ryuko: I wanna see the other universe you went too. REM right?

C: Yeah. I can take you there, but we might need to leave Shiketsu and Senketsu. I'm not sure what would happen to them if we crossed over while wearing them.

Ryuko: Alright I'm just going to go get changed.

C takes off Shiketsu and changes into the outfit he wore in REM. A yellow hooded trench coat with black jeans, black sneakers with red soles, and a shirt that is a gradient that starts white at the neck and fades down into cyan at the bottom. Ryuko comes back into the room with the outfit C gave her. It's a white tee-shirt with a black skirt and a black letterman jacket with a pair of red scissors on the back with her name on the back and on the front is a red heart with a black 'C' in the middle right over her heart. In one of her hand she has Senketsu and in her pocket is her Scissors in their shrunken down state. They walk through the house till they get to the dining room. C opens the door on the opposite side and looks back at Ryuko.

C: I want to try something. Shiketsu do you want to test what will happen when you cross over.

Shiketsu: Sure. Why not?

C shrugs and tosses Shiketsu through the door. She is surrounded by a red glow and then when it dies down a girl is sitting there. She has black hair in a pixie cut, silver eyes, and pale white skin. She is about five feet tall and had a decent bust. She is completely naked and looks around confused.

C: Shiketsu?

She looks over and then looks down at her hands making them curl into fists and then uncurl them. C walks up to her and holds out his hand. She takes it and C helps her up to her feet. She stands, but seems to be having trouble staying on her feet. C puts an arm around her and holds her up until she seems to be able to stand on her own. C then rushes around and brings her some clothes. It's a simple grey shirt, black sweatpants, and white tennis shoes.

Shiketsu: Is this what it feels like to wear clothes?

C: Yeah.

Ryuko: So do you think Senketsu will change like that too?

C just grabs Senketsu and tosses him into the room. Senketsu glows dark red and then when it dies down he sits there, but he looks different. He has black skin that matches the color of his fabric when he was clothes he was about six feet tall, had yellow sclera, orange irises, and red pupils. His hair was red like his scarf and where his right eye would have been was instead a scar like the one he always had. He is also super toned like not as muscly as C, but he still has a decent amount of muscle. C gives him some clothes as well and he puts them on. The only downside is that he would stand out due to his unnatural almost blue skin color.

C: You're not going to fit in due to your skin tone, but don't worry so much I'm sure it'll be fine.

Senketsu: Hang on...

He closes his eyes and his skin changes to an Caucasian color and his hair becomes black with his bangs being red almost like a match to Ryuko's. He opens his eyes and then something comes to C.

C: Wait does that mean that isn't Shiketsu's natural skin tone?

Shiketsu's skin turns to a jet black color with her hair being a silver color.

C: Yeah. Okay no offense, but Senketsu looked better.

Shiketsu crosses her arms and glares

Shiketsu: Whatever! I look good!

C: I'm not saying you don't, but you look a lot better before then you do now.

Senketsu chuckles and puts on the clothes. It's a grey shirt, black short sleeve jacket, blue jeans, and a brown belt. Then Shiketsu's skin turns back to it's original tone. She also stumbles a little.

C: You okay?

Shiketsu: I'm feeling weak.

Ryuko: Do you think she needs blood?

C: That's not a bad idea.

C stretches out his neck and takes one of his Scissors and lightly cuts his neck. Immediately Shiketsu pounces on him and starts sucking on the wound. C is taken completely off-guard and even Senketsu's and Ryuko's eyes widen. Shiketsu pulls away from him with a pop. Leaving everyone very confused.

Shiketsu: I feel better.

C: So great you're both basically vampires.

Ryuko: Do you think it has to do with them changing how they look?

Senketsu: Well I don't have to focus when I'm like this, so I think it's the darker skin tone is like me using our synchronization or Shiketsu using Fusion.

C: So it burns through your blood supply while giving you access to your more traditional Kamui selves.

Shiketsu focuses and her skin turns back to the pitch black color. She then has her arm transform into a blade and then back. She stops focusing and her skin loses the color.

Shiketsu: Seems like it.

Ryuko: Cool, so can I cross over now?

C: Oh yeah go ahead.

Ryuko steps through the doorway and when she does she is covered in a dark red light. When it dies down she stands there looking the same aside for one detail.

C: OH MY GOD!!

Ryuko: WHAT?!

C takes a picture and then shows Ryuko. On top of Ryuko's head were two cat ears that match the color of her hair with little white puffs of hair in them.

C: YOU'RE ADORABLE!! Well you're always adorable, but now you're even more adorable!

Ryuko feels the top of her head and then her new kitty ears twitch and move on their own.

Ryuko: BUT WHY DON'T YOU HAVE CAT EARS?!

C: Hmm. It might be due to the fact your body is half life fiber and half human. My physiology changes all the time, so Life Fibers aren't typically in me. So it might be that. Or maybe it's just random. I don't know.

C pets her ears earning him a purr from Ryuko. She leans into his hand with her eyes closed and keeps at it until he pulls his hand away earning him a pout from her.

C: Come on you want to see Remnant don't you?

Ryuko: Hang on. Your hands are cold. Like unnaturally cold.

C looks at Ryuko with a confused look then he seems to realize what she is talking about. He pulls his jacket off and shows his metal arms. Ryuko gasps and then slowly reaches out. She touched his right shoulder where the torso meets the metal.

Ryuko: Does it hurt?

C: No. Losing the limbs hurt sure, but ever since I had these grafted to me I haven't had any problems with them.

Ryuko traces her hand down his arm and gets to his hand. She takes it in her own.

Ryuko: Well it's still you. No matter what type of limbs you have, I'll stay with you.

She puts a hand on C's cheek and smiles. He puts a hand over her own before Ryuko leans in and kisses him. She pulls away and C puts his jacket back on before leading them out of the house.

Meanwhile

Arsenic pops up from his pillow fort like a meerkat.

Arsenic: Yang!

Said blonde brawler is sitting on the couch watching TV.

Yang: What's up, Kiddo?

Arsenic: It's C!

Yang: Whatcha mean?

Arsenic: I can feel him!

He crawls out of the pillow fort and takes off out the house with the blonde right behind him. After a few minutes of running they find C, Ryuko, Senketsu, and Shiketsu all walking through the woods. Arsenic rushes at C and hugs him.

Arsenic: Dad!

C: Hey, Kiddo!

Ryuko: D-Dad!?

C: Oh yeah. Ryuko, Senketsu, Shiketsu this is Arsenic. I saved him from a burning village and basically adopted him. He chose to live here instead of coming with me back to KlK.

Arsenic: Can we play?

C: Well I-

Yang: Arsenic! C!

Yang comes running up and grabs Arsenic by the back of his shirt.

Yang: You can't just go running off like that! I know you're strong, but that doesn't mean your invincible.

C: Hey, Yang.

Yang: Hey C. Didn't expect to see you until the event started.

C: My friends from a universe over wanted to check out where I was for a solid two years. Speaking of which, everyone this is Yang Xiao Long. Yang this Ryuko, Shiketsu, and Senketsu.

Yang: Yo.

Senketsu: Hello.

Shiketsu: Nice to meet you.

Ryuko:...

C: So-

C's phone suddenly goes off and he checks it seeing two messages.

Weiss-cream: We're all set up.

Sis Satsuki: We are ready.

C: Gotcha.

C looks up from his phone.

C: Looks like we've got to go. I'll see you guys at the venue!

The group of four are teleported back to their house and from there C opens a portal to his pocket universe and activates all the invitations. A second after he does that portals all open and people begin stepping through. The Breed, Ito, Yin, Hikari, Arsenic, Yang, Ruby, Summer, Tai, Jaune, the Mankanshokus, Ohma, Ren, Nora, and then-

?: WHAT HO YOU LOT!!

??: 0_o

???: Is this the right place Author-kun?

C: WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 4.8K 60
The union students and villains are teleported to a place were they get different versions of y/n they'll be surprised how strong Yn is
17.7K 242 7
in this story rwby characters will react to Earth such as media and other stuff that will most likely be put into such as Tankfish, Oversimplified, W...
9.9K 268 23
It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in the tournament. But even though you were...
1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...