๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ยซ๐’•๐’Š๐’Œ ๐’•๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“๐’”...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sadmoonflower2

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19 and 20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

17

61 2 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ sadmoonflower2

You pulled away.

Jaden: Is everything ok?

You: I'm sorry it's just- it's wrong. Sorry.

You ran away.

Where to go now?

calling

-hey Y/n

can you meet me at the park?-

-um, yeah I guess. I'll be there in 15

end of conversation

...

You: Hey Wyatt

Wyatt: Hey, u ok?

You: I... I don't know

Wyatt: Ok, start from the beginning

You: Well, I was at Noah's with Mills and everything was fine until he came

Wyatt: Why? What did I miss? Are you and Noah fighting or?

You: No. Not Noah. Jaeden

Wyatt: Jaeden's here?!

You: Yes

Wyatt: What? How? Why? When? I- omg

You: But its not over... I didn't want to be there with him so I went back to the room, locked the door and sneak out trough the window. I left my phone and all my money there. I had nowhere to go so I went to Sway. Jaden gave me his clothes bc mine were wet and, well... He kissed me

Wyatt: Oh. Well isn't that a good thing? I thought you said you liked him

You: Well, I did but... I don't know. It just didn't seem right.

Wyatt: Well, how can I help?

You: Can we go back to Noah's? You could check if Jaeden's still there...

Wyatt: Okay. Let's go.

You walked to Noah's house. Wyatt knocked while you just hid behind one of the bushes.

Wyatt: Hey Chloe! Is Jaeden still here?

Chloe: No... Wait. How did you-?

Wyatt: He's not here!

You walked up to them.

Chloe: Why did you do that Y/n? Why did you ran away?!

You: I... I don't know...

Chloe: He came to apologize! He even had flowers and a Teddy bear! And he told the whole Internet that he was a jerk and that letting you go was the biggest mistake of his life!

You felt bad.

You: I- I thought he wanted to f- fight...

You looked down in embarrassment.

Wyatt: I suggest you go talk to him

You: I don't know where's he

Wyatt: I'll take u to his house, let's go

You: Wait, Wy, I'm in Jaden's clothes, I can't go like this...

Chloe: Why are you in Jaden's-

You: I'll explain later

Chloe: Okay

You went upstairs, changed, put on mascara and did your hair as fast as you could.

Outfit:

You: Is it okay?

Wyatt: Ye, ye, amazing, now let's go!!!

Chloe: Rude!

Wyatt: Whatever. Hurry up I have to go to the interview in like an hour now hurry up!

You: Oh, sorry, let's go. Oh, wait, Wy, how about you give me his address, I need to go somewhere first.

Wyatt: Ok, it's *random address*

You: Thanks Wy. Chloe u coming with me?

Chloe: Um, sure.

You ordered an uber to the mall.

Chloe: What are we doing at the mall?? I mean, I'm not complaining, just curious...

You: Well, if I'm gonna apologise, I need to buy a 'sorrt gift'. Soo... Oh! I know! So, you know how he likes animals?

Chloe: Uh, I guess so...

You: But, you know how his mom doesn't alow him to have a pet?

Chloe: I um..

You: Well, its true. So, I'm gonna buy him a real sized stuffed animal!!!

Chloe: That sounds okay

You: Oh no. You don't like it. It's not good enough. What should I buy then?

Chloe: How about you just buy him a big stuffed bear wich says "I'm sorry" and just go to him and say "I love you, I'm sorry"

You: Oh, that sounds a little too-

Chloe: Adorable! I know!

You: I was gonna say-

Chloe: I don't care, you'll do it!

You: Ugh fine!

later

You stood in front of Jaeden's door and took a deep breath.

knocking

The door opened and revealed a familiar face.

Jennifer: Ugh what are you doing here? Me and my boyfriend never want to see you again!

Your Pov

Jennifer? What is she doing here?  And why did she say he's her boyfriend?! I thought he knew what she did!

Suddenly Jaeden came towards the door, looking at his phone.

Jaeden: Is everything okay Jenn?

He looked up from his phone.

Jaeden: Oh, Y/n

I dropped the bear and ran away crying. Why? Why was she with him? And why did he say all those things and want to apologise if he still believes her?

End of Pov

Jaeden's Pov

I was at home. When suddenly, Jennifer came. We started arguing but soon she made me believe that she really is sorry. Suddenly someone knocked. She got up and went downstairs to open, while I stayed in my room scrolling trough Insta. Y/n's Insta, to be precise. Oh god how I missed that girl. But I guess I was an idiot and now I lost her. I heard Jennifer practically hiss at someone and went down to see what's going on, while still scrolling trough Y/n's page. I looked up from my phone and saw Y/n, standing at the door, holding a huge teddy bear with 'I'm sorry' on his tummy. Her eyes started filling up with tears. She dropped the toy and just ran away. "Y/N!" I yelled. She stopped and turned around. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Then she just continued running down the street until I couldn't see her anymore.

Jaeden: What the hell Jennifer?! What did you tell her?!

Jennifer: Just the truth

Jaeden: WICH IS?!

Jennifer: You're my boyfriend and we never want to see her again.

Jaeden: WHAT?!

She giggled.

Jaeden: Get out.

Jennifer: What?

Jaeden: I said GET OUT!

Jennifer: You're a jerk! Ugh!

She angrily marched through the door and went who knows where. Honestly, I don't care. I'm done with her for good.

End of Pov

You called an uber and he drove to Noah's. You payed and got out. You ran to the couch in the living room.

Chloe: Hey. Why did you come back so soon?

You: Because he has a girlfriend

Noah: What?! Who?!

You: J- Jennifer

Noah: Oh Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with that kid?!

Chloe: Well, then he was... lying about the whole 'I miss you' thing on tea page?

You: I don't know!

Noah: Well, how about you go take off that mascara and we go to the fair?

You: Okay...

...

You: Thank you guys, this is so fun!

Chloe: Oh shoot!

You: What's wrong?

Chloe: Ny dance class starts in 30 minutes! I have to go, sorry

Noah: Shall we go too or...?

You: No, I'll stay. I don't wanna go home.

Noah: Okay. Oh, I know where to go next!

...

Noah just won you a super cute teddy bear.

You: Thank you so much!

You jumped and hugged him.

Noah's Pov

Oh god how much I love these hugs. And her smile. I wish she showed him a little bit more. She's beautiful. Oh god, Noah you can't! She's going trough hard time and you cannot like her. Just not right now. But I can't help it. Ughh why is she so prefect, even with all those imperfect little things?

End of Pov

Jaeden's Pov

I couldn't get Y/n off my mind. I went to the fair with Wyatt to try to forget about her. Just for now.

Wyatt: So, will you explain what happened?

I did.

Wyatt: UGH THAT SNAKE! How could you even date her?!

I just looked at him, my eyes were full of tears because I just saw Y/n laughing and hugging Noah, while he gave her a teddy bear.

Wyatt: Oh sorry. Not the time right now...

I just continued staring at Y/n and Noah. I couldn't help but think that that could be me, only if I wasn't so dumb and blind. But, it's too late now. Jennifer ruined my last chance to apologize. She actually ruined it the first time too. She started all of this! And I was dumb enough to believe her!

End of Pov

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

165K 3.3K 35
' ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž...
216K 4.7K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
101K 2K 95
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’… '๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ'!! ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? โ™ก