TEN COMMANDMENTS X CHILD READ...

By Zodia2020

Summary: Not a lot of Ten Commandments x reader stories in general so here's one more. More

Request page and other information:
How they find you:
How the others react to them bringing you home
When you call them Mama/Papa
Who do they trust to watch you when their busy
When you get sick
When you have a nightmare
When they have a nightmare
When you get hurt and somewhat awaken your magic:
When you cry
Spending time together
When you awaken your magic during an argument
How you make up
How they react when they see you eat fire and hell-blaze
I am not dead
How they react when the dragon inside takes control over your body
How they help you regain control:
When a Goddess/Holy Knight kidnaps you
What feelings they go through they realize what happened
Finding you and bringing you home
You meet a member of the Seven Deadly Sins and becomes friends
Just a quick little A/N
When they find out your friends with a member of the Seven Deadly Sins
Request Page #2!
When they hear you saying a curse word
When you get a crush and they learn about
When you ask what sex is
When you do something cute to get something from them
When they meet your future self
When they meet [c/n] and intimidate them
Your first heartbreak
When you self-harm
HIGHLY IMPORTANT A/N
Apology and Rant
Meeting Team Natsu
Thank you
July 7th
Hold On

When you get bullied

2.7K 57 23
By Zodia2020

Requested by Xxweirdo101 

Now as strong as you were you didn't always fight back. To you fighting back over something trivial was pointless and wasn't going to help you down the road. So, when you got bullied for the stupidest of reasons you shrugged it off. "Sticks and stones break bones" but words where just like the breeze they come and go. However, the more you ignored them (the bullies) the worst they got. They're words didn't hurt you emotionally rather it got on your nerves. And today was no expectation. You were walking down the street as a few kids a bit older than you harassed you for seemingly no reason, just that you where something they could take their anger out on. And per usual you ignored them by thinking of something else. Suddenly you were ripped from your thoughts by someone pushing you to the ground. you winced at the side of your face making contact with the ground.

Damn that hurts...

You slowly and calmly brought your self up from the ground only for a shoe to slam you back down.

Oh, you have got to be kidding me. How original.

The dragon side of you was telling you transform and kick their asses, but you weren't looking for a fight. You just wanted to have a nice quiet day outside. You laid there patiently as the group lost interest in belittling you. Once the foot was gone and the footsteps got softer and softer, you slowly rose to your knees and sighed. Hopefully you could sneak past your demon parent. The last thing you needed was them finding out about this.

////When you get home////

You got home expecting to see your demon parent waiting for you. You looked confused as you didn't seem them anywhere. Shrugging it off you made your way to the kitchen for something to munch on. Entering the kitchen, you saw Galand drinking out a barrel of booze.

Typical old fart.

"Hello [y/n]."

"Hello Uncle Galand."

"What happened to you?" He asked.

Stupid fucking Commandment of Truth!

"I will tell you so long as you don't tell (mama/papa)."

"Deal. So, what happened?"

"I got bullied."

"I'm sorry, NANI!?" Galand choked on his booze. "And you're letting them push you around like a doll!?"

"There is no need to fight back. It's petty and it's not going accomplish anything."

"Huh...since when have you been so mature?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm going to wash off this dirt. See you later Uncle."

(When they find out)

Your demon parent had noticed that you clothes had been dirty recently. At first, your demon parent thought it was because you where hunting or something like that. But your demon parent hadn't seen you come back with prey. Barely noticing what looked like a scrape on your cheek now you demon parent was becoming concerned. Your demon parents had asked the others if they knew about what was going on. The others shook their head. However, Galand sighed.

"Galand." Your demon parent cornered him. "Do you know anything about this?"

"Yes, unfortunately I do."

"Then?"

"Well apparently that town [y/n] likes to visit in her spare time has a few people who have been "pestering" her." Galand explained.

"Define "pestering"."

"Bullying. She has been refusing to fight back since, to her, fighting bullies is trivial and pointless."

"I see. Thank you Galand." You demon parent went to find you.

///With you///

You were cornered to a wall your face loss of any and all emotion as the leader of the group of bullies ranted and ranted about how much they hated you. Mid-rant you yawned. That angered the leader making them slap you. Your eyes widened in shock, but that shock soon turned to rage. You had enough.

And so, with having enough you shouted, "Karyū no Tekken!" Your fiery fist made contact with the leader's face. Lowering your fist but keeping it lit your [e/c] eyes looked like that of a dragon's. The others coward in fear unable to move.

"[y/n] that's enough I think they get it." Said your demon parent.

"That's...! RUN!" The group took off.

Gloxinia:

"I'm surprise it took so long for you to snap." He admitted.

You sighed, "Well I didn't want to fight with them since it wouldn't have been much fun or fair."

"That's true. Now why don't we go home and have a dance party with Drole?"

"Yes please!" You followed him out of the town.

Melascula:

"Well done my child." She complemented. "No one can stands a chance against you. Not even Mael."

"Mael? Whose that?"

"He was an Archangel holding the power of the sun, however he killed by your Uncle Estarossa."

"For having the power of the sun, he sounds like a weakling." You mutter.

"I agree."

Derriere:

"Bahaha!" She laughs at them. "Bottom line is humans are nothing more than cowards."

"True that mama." You giggled.

"Bottom line is I'm hungry. Let's go hunting."

You heard your own stomach growl and nodded, "Yes ma'am!"

Monspeet:

"I wish you had told me before hand." He said, "However I am proud of you for not causing unnecessary fights."

You smiled, "I had a few moments where I wanted to beat the crap out of them, but there would be no point. And the fight wouldn't have been fun or fair either."

He chuckled, "Perhaps. Now come Gowther has a few new books he thinks we might like."

"Alright then." You followed him.

Estarossa:

"Nice hit sweetheart." He patted your head.

"Thanks papa!" You smile. "I guess Uncle Galand told you."

"He did, but don't worry I'm not mad." You sighed in relief. "Now let's get you some ice-cream as a reward."

"Yes, (favorite type of ice-cream)!" You cheered. "Should we pick something up for Uncle Zeldris too?"

"That's a good idea, let's get him a Strawberry Sundae." Estarossa smiled.

Zeldris:

"Weaklings the lot of them." Zeldris muttered darkly. "They're lucky the faced you and not me."

"I'm sure they realize that papa." You laugh lightly.

"Come on, you have work to do." He turned on his heel.

"Yes sir." You went to follow.

"Also, [y/n],"

"Yes?"

"Next time something like this happens let me know immediately."

"Understood."

"Goodnow follow." He ordered.  

I hope you all enjoyed that scenario  and more requests please PM me, how to is in the "Apology and Rant". I look forward to hearing from your little dragonlings soon.  And please know that:

YOU MATTER

DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE

I LOVE YOU  ALL

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.3K 20
⚠️Read warnings before you read⚠️ [COMPLETED] [OLD] (Formerly called: She's Mine!) Sorry not editing this. The mistakes will remain. You are the de...
109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
27.3K 482 12
Y/N is a fairy who fell inlove with the first fairy king Gloxinia. Both fairy's were inlove and living the happiest..Until Y/N went missing 3 days be...
43.1K 1.8K 33
(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments. Or at least this is who Elizabeth was b...