The zero mage's monster

By MihaiAlexandru178

When Louis tries to summon a familiar, she succed. But, she didn't summon a average japanese boy, but the mos... More

Chapter 1:A psichopath of a familiar
Chapter 2:Messy night
Chapter 4:Putting a noble at his place
Chapter 5:Side quest of shopping
Chapter 6:A thief minused
Chapter 7:A armed hunt

Chapter 3:Boring duel

5.1K 96 12
By MihaiAlexandru178

Kumagawa was with Louis to the dinning hall. He put her on the chair. She didn't thank him.

Guerre:Well, you have a very impolite master.

Louis:Familiars don't eat at table.

Kumagawa:[Well, then I'll go and find my food.]

Former nobles. These are the mage who, from a motive, lost their noble title. A bunch of them had a feast in the forest right now. Kumagawa met them.

Kumagawa:[Well, hello gentlemans.]

Louis was irritated. After she finished breakfast he went were the familiars were. But, she didn't find him. He appeared after some time.

Louis:I searched for you evrywhere. Where were you!?

Kumagawa:[I was just eating.]

The wild animals were having their meal too. They finded a camp. There wasn't any food and the camp was devasted. But, the corpses of the former nobles were up for the taking.

Louis was having a unpleasant surprise. That surprise was Kirche. And Kumagawa was looking direct at the redhead's familiar. The said familiar took a step back.

Kirche:Ara, you didn't see a salamader before? This is my familiar flame.

Flame and Kumagawa were looking dead eyes to each other. They weren't analyzing each other or trying to intimidate each other. They were having a starting contest.

Guerre:Go, Misogi, go!

Kirche:Hey, how much is she paying you.

Louis:What di you mean, Zerbs?

Kirche:Oh, please. Evryone knows you couldn't summon a familiar, so you payed a performer to play the role.

Louis:That's a lie! I summoned him!

Kumagawa:[Yes, she sure did.]

Louis:See!

Kirche:Aniway, let's go Flame.

Flame came, hesitating. Kumagawa bringed his first up trumphatly. After that, they went to the terras were the other students and familiars were. Kumagawa went to bring Louis a tea. But, a maid bumped into him. That maid was Siesta.

Siesta:Oh, sorry sir! Wait, you're the familiar miss Valèriere summoned, are you not?

Kumagawa:[Sure am.]

Siesta:Oh, it's a pleasure to met you! I'm one of the maids of the academy  Siesta.

Kumagawa:[I'm Kumagawa Misogi.]

Siesta:Oh, I need to give this cake to mr. Gramont!

Kumagawa:[Guiche-chan?]

Kumagawa looked over the place. Said blonde was with a blonde girl. A mage named Montmorency.

He was flirting with her. Like with the girl from last night. Kumagawa grew a sadistic smirk.

Kumagawa:[Please, let me do it for you!]

Siesta:Thank you very much.

Montmorency:Guiche, I heard you were dating some first year. I hope it's not true.

Guiche:Of course not! I couldn't ever lie to-

Kumagawa:[The beauty of your eyes, right?]

Guiche:Y-you're the familiar of zero.

Kumagawa:[I need to say, mr. wanna be cassanova, you're quiet the performer. Two at the same time. Or maybe here is just so easy to enter a girl's pants. Aniway, here's your cake.]

Montmorency:What is he talking about, Guiche?

Guiche:I-i have no idea!

Kumagawa found the girl from last night searching for Guiche. He showed her the way. Of course, that won Guiche two slaps on the face. He pointed his finger at Kumagawa, accusantly.

Guiche:You! How dare you break the hearts of two maidens!?

Kumagawa:[I think you need a mirror.]

Guiche:I challenge you to a duel in the front court.

Kumagawa:[Can your existence get anymore pathetic? Alright, let's get it over with.]

Louis came enraged at Kumagawa.

Louis:Familiar, what do you think you're doing!?

Kumagawa:[Why, show evryoane what a great mage you are.]

Louis:But, you'll get killed!

Kumagawa:[No, I won't. It's time to show those spoiled brats, how scary a minus is. Hey, where is it.]

He asked a fat blonde

???:Right there.

Kumagawa:[Thanks.]

Louis:Malicorne, why did you told him!?

Malicorne:Why not, is getting interesting.

At the field Kumagawa and Guiche were on each other face.

Guiche:I commend your courage to not run away.

Kumagawa:[You really are stupid to not know what's in your face.]

Guiche:I'll give you something as a gift.

He created a sword. Kumagawa picked it up.

Kumagawa:[So nice of you. Just kidding!]

He snaped it in two.

Kumagawa:[Like I would want something from you.]

Guerre:Oh, that's gonna be good.

Guiche:My runic name is Guiche the bronze. My valkyries are invincible!

He created three moving armors with sword. Kumagawa let them hit him.

Louis:KUUUUUUUMAGAWAAAAAA!

Kumagawa:[Geez, calm down, Louis-chan.]

All froze. He was unafected by the atack.

Kumagawa:[Did you really think that could kill me?]

He shattered the armors. Paniked Guiche gormed others. But, they moved without sense and exploded.

Guiche:What!

Kumagawa:[My turn.]

He punched him in a building, smashing it. He then screwed his legs.

Guiche:I-imposible!

Kumagawa:[Imposible? Well, for an ignorant normal like you, I'm sure it is.]

He then put his leg on Guiche's chest, breaking his bones. He took another screw.

Louis:Stop, Kumagawa!

Kumagawa:[Why? He hurt me, two timed and more importantly, insulted you.]

Louis:I know. But, I think that's enough to teach him a lesson.

Kumagawa gave sigh. He healed Guiche and looked straight at him.

Kumagawa:[Thank Louis, she's the single motibe you're still alive.]

Before Kumagawa leved he whispered something in Louis's ear.

Kumagawa:[Please, next time don't stop my fun.]

Though his voice was cherful, she could feel the malice and madness from it. She knew it was wrong, but she enjoyed seeing Guiche beat down on the ground. Maybe he was the right familiar foe her. Unfortunately, she still didn't know what she just unleashed on the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.6K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...