So show me I'll show you

By Ssscilla

The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't hel... More

Chapter 1 - A distraction
Chapter 2 - Soulmates
Chapter 3 - Release
Chapter 4 - Tease
Chapter 5 - The Invitation
Chapter 6 - Your turn...
Chapter 7 - Showtime
Chapter 8 - For you...only you
Chapter 9 - The Indecision
Chapter 10 - What are we?
Chapter 11 - Just mine
Chapter 12 - Let me see
Chapter 13 - The Cost
Chapter 14 - The Song
Chapter 15 - Old secrets
Chapter 17 - The Plan
Chapter 18 - The decision
Chapter 19 - The Magic Forest
Chapter 20 - Challenge accepted
Chapter 21 - Chocolate
Chapter 22 - Disco Lights
Chapter 23 - ''So show me, I'll show you''

Chapter 16 - Worship

22.4K 513 634
By Ssscilla

✵ ✵ ✵

Feeling the uneasy silence in the room after the screams and grunts from the video on Jimin's laptop, Taehyung had a deep sense of foreboding. He never imagined in his wildest dreams that he would be in this position, utterly ashamed of his past in front of the love of his life and soulmate.

Taehyung was never like that before...like that person on the video. Hoseok reached the deepest part of his soul and mind back then, not intending it on purpose, of course. He wanted to understand and help Taehyung cure his anxiety and lack of self-esteem. He wanted Taehyung not to be ashamed of his sexual desires and needs, accepting that he was gay, that he was shy and weird in a way, but so creative, sensual, silly, and energetic and that this is not a bad thing.

Taehyung always had moods and different personalities, but not in the way where the one will take control over the other, but more likely just help the conscious mind. Hoseok needed someone like him to observe, to learn from, and Taehyung needed him to help him figure out himself.

No matter how close he and Jimin are, he was never able to understand that dark part of him. Yes, Jimin was always sweet, caring, soft, friendly, but he was also naughty, flirty, thinking of sex too often, utterly shameful, and weirdly shy at the same time. He would persuade you to jerk in front of him, dirty words spilling from his mouth, but he would feel bashful and giggly at the same time. Jimin had his insecurities, but they weren't so deep as Taehyung's.

Taehyung fought stereotypes his entire life of people calling him weird and alien. Truth to be told, his ''alien'' personality was the first one that came. He was really shy and quiet before, laughing only with his closest family. He didn't have any friends until ''alien'' came. He made him brave and loud, giving him the craziest ideas and bringing the kids to like him more. He was known as the weird kid with interesting ideas. One of his teachers told him that he doesn't know if he is a genius or an idiot. Taehyung cried so much that day on his way home. His grandmother was furious when she heard, going straight to the school principal and made a huge fight with that teacher. Taehyung got a sarcastic apology, which didn't do much to him, he still felt like shit.

Even though children acknowledged him and sometimes even played with him, Taehyung was mostly alone with his books. He loves to read and to make up stories he would tell his grandmother. She was his first and biggest fan and a critique.

As he grew, he started noticing that he felt nothing towards the girls, but that his eyes linger on boys. His hometown wasn't a good place for a young gay boy, so he kept his mouth shut. His grandmother knew, however, she was observant and she told him that he is perfect just the way he is and that people should love whomever they chose. She also warned him to keep it a secret for time being, as children and some people would not understand that and be mean. Taehyung didn't quite understand the difference since they were already mean towards him, but he heeds her warning and kept his silence.

That's when the ''smart'' personality came, making him more serious and careful. It was more for keeping the ''alien'' personality in control than helping Taehyung himself, but Taehyung was grateful for it. It helped him to get through high-school without any problem. It was around the same time that his third and the last personality came, the ''passionate'' one, which was responsible for the severe contamination of his once pure thoughts, into pure filth.

Taehyung's natural curiosity was prompted by the alien and the passion, which provoked his internet search history to be cleaned often by the fire and bleach, as the smart one put it. The sexual need and weird thinking in the same combination were too much at times, as his two personalities got along pretty well. His studious, and a bit prude one was disgusted and often scolded him for allowing the other two to fill his brain with filth, making him feel ashamed. That war between them made serious confusion in Taehyung's head until he finally managed to step up and take the reins, sort of speak.

That didn't stop the weird duo to get him to lose his virginity at 16 with one of his classmate's brother, who was 19 at the time. They kept seeing each other in secrets, satisfying their sexual needs, well, the guy did, Taehyung was still trying to find the thing that makes him tick. They pretended that they don't know each other whenever they've met on the street.

He was in college where he met Jimin. Jimin was already openly gay and they quickly clicked together. With Jimin, he started to open up more, showing his true self. They started going out, feeling the intimacy and connection. Taehyung thought it was love when they had sex together the first time and he felt excitement. It turns out that it was a trust he had in Jimin, which made him relax enough to enjoy.

Jimin opened him a door of how fun sex could be, always keeping control of the game they played, even though Taehyung dominated the most. They tried to date, but it was just somehow wrong. It wasn't destined to be, but the loyalty remained. They stayed the best of friends and they would often help each other out when they felt single and horny. Jimin loved to listen to Taehyung's naughty stories, often asking to create a smutty one with Jimin in the main role.

When he met Hoseok, however, things changed. Hoseok was something else, he was amazing. Taehyung never felt so wanted and looked after as he was with Hoseok back then. It began with a simple conversation at the party about psychology and personalities. Hoseok was the third year of psychology major and Taehyung was fascinated with him. He told him that he's having trouble getting excited enough during sex because his mind keeps him from relaxing. Hoseok suggested a role-play, dom, and sub dynamics. They end up fucking in the bathroom of the dorm where the party was at. Hoseok's words, the way he moved his hips and the control he held, made Taehyung melt in ecstasy, his mind finally quieted and the pure lust filled his entire body.

He felt extra clingy afterwards, as any sub, experiencing the drop, would, and Hoseok didn't leave his side, but cradled him on the sofa, kissing him and whispering praises in his ear while the party still going wild.

Hoseok asked him to meet him the day after. Taehyung hoped that it was for a date, but had his hopes crushed soon after. Hoseok politely explained to him that he doesn't date, but if he ever wants to ''relax'' he could come to him if he wants. And so their ''sessions'' began. It was a mutual agreement and Tea ran to him whenever he would feel that he can't take the pressure anymore. Hoseok, on the other hand, had a perfect person to practice his treatment forms. They had ups and downs during those years and they remained the closest friends, besides him and Jimin, of course. Taehyung would be forever grateful for Hoseok for helping him to unlock and tame his shadows. He doubted that he would fit Jungkook so perfectly back then, as he does now.

But, right now, he wasn't so sure. He dared not to look either of them in the eyes. He didn't want to see judgment and shock. He knew that Jimin would never judge him for his kinks, but that he would be angry and hurt for keeping that away from him. Taehyung managed to keep a lot of things about Hoseok a secret from Jimin. He had no idea that things would swim up on the surface.

His biggest concern now, however, was Jungkook's reaction. He didn't want him to look at him differently, to search for that wild beast in him whenever he gets rough. He didn't want to see caution...no...not from him...and not towards him.

Taehyung gulped, licking his lips, trying to calm himself.

-''I told you not to watch.'' – He whimpered and raised his eyes to look at two of the most important persons in his life when his breath hitched in his throat.

The hungry stares the two men gave him made him shiver. Teahyung never heard them raising on their knees. They kneeled on the bed, facing him on each side, one blond, another dark-haired, their skin was glossy from sheer sweat, slightly blushed and shivering. Their chest moved up and down in shallow breathing. It was Jimin who spoke first.

-''That was the wildest and the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life. Why was I not invited?''

Taehyung jerked, not expecting this kind of response, he opened his mouth to say something, but close them as the thoughts seemed to have left him.

Jungkook moved closer, hand raising to cup Taehyung's cheek, brows furrowed.

-''Are you angry, Kookie?'' – Taehyung asked, feeling the sharpness of that glare.

-''Yes, I am.''

Taehyung closed his eyes and nodded. He wasn't ready for the painful burn in his heart at his words, but it was there, burning the hole in it. His eyes opened quickly when Jungkook spoke again.

-''How could you ever think I would find you repulsive?''

Taehyung blinked. – ''I...well, this...'' – He pointed at the laptop. – ''I was out of my senses, completely unstable and pathetic, disgusting, and...''

-''Enough.'' – Jungkook's voice was stern. – ''I don't want you ever to say things about yourself like that, do you hear me, Tae?''

-''I asked you something.'' – He shook him slightly when Taehyung didn't answer.

-''O-okay.'' – Taehyung whispered, feeling small suddenly. He wanted to submit, to obey Jungkook's much more dominant persona right now. He felt Jimin's hand around his waist and he turned his head to look at him.

-''You are silly.'' – Jimin spoke softly. – ''I thought you knew us better.''

-''I'm sorry.'' – He said quietly.

-''No. We are sorry.'' – Jimin's voice was gentle and full of emotion. – ''We are sorry for not listening to your wishes and still watch the damn video, even though I had to admit it got me hard like never before.'' – He added, smirking and kissing him softly on the lips. He heard Jungkook growl quietly. Jimin's evil smirk widened and he broke the kiss, arching one eyebrow and looking at the bigger man on his side.

-''We both love him and care for him.'' – He said calmly. – ''So stop being dramatic and kiss him.''

-''I was about to, but you stepped in.'' – Jungkook hissed.

Jimin grinned. – ''You were too slow, bun.'' – The last word irritated Jungkook, but before he could retaliate some snarly comment, he felt Tae's hand on his chest. His eyes found him and he forgot about everything else. Their lips met in a needy kiss.

-''Fuck Tae, you are so fucking hot.'' – Jungkook muttered and Taehyung moaned into the kiss. He felt Jimin's small hand palming his cock and his soft lips on his neck. Taehyung had sunk into their arms, drinking their kisses and tongues. His mind was in a swirl, melting in a puddle of submission in one moment and fighting the urge to be awake and dominate. It was decided for him when they took his clothes off and lay him down on the bed, pampering him with kisses and caresses all over his body.

They played with his nipples, each on his own volition, sucking, licking, biting, pulling, pressing. Their fingers danced on his stomach and his thighs, spreading them so they could reach the tender flesh. Taehyung was on seventh heaven, gasping for the air as he fought not to get so loud when they started sucking him off, one next to the other.

Jimin's mouth was wrapped on the top of his cock, while Jungkook's tongue slid down his shaft. They would stop each time their tongues were about to meet. So Taehyung didn't think of what will happen later, what consequences could there be, if any, he just acted. He sunk his fingers in their hair and pulled them up slightly. He leaned down and kiss the first one, then the other before turning them towards each other.

-''Kiss.'' – He said sensually and nudged their heads closer. Both Jimin and Jungkook look at each other, trying to see if the other one is alright with this turn of events, glancing once more into Taehyung's face, who licked his lower lip and leaned back to the pillows, watching. Their eyes met and they leaned in. Their tongues met in a messy kiss, necks stretching in a bit uncomfortable position, but neither of them minded much. They separated after a moment and looked at Taehyung again.

Taehyung was beaming and they both surged up to kiss him at the same time, resulting in a messy tongue battle that made them chuckle. The mood turned in a playful one and Taehyung was not feeling it. He tightened the grip on their hairs, which made them both gasp and grew serious again. He pushed them down towards his leaking member and tossed his head back, closing his eyes as he moaned deeply when their lips and tongues meet around his length.

They took turns sucking him. Taehyung was losing his mind. Then suddenly Jimin leaned back, fingers brushing at Taehyung's hole.

-''Who would've thought that this little hole could stretch like that.'' – He said, starring in Tae's eyes. Taehyung felt going red, knowing exactly what Jimin thought. The image of Hoseok's fingers in his ass stretching him wide and deep. Jungkook pulled out with a pop, fingers stroking still, paused, and waited for the answer.

-''Do you want that Tae?'' – Jimin asked seductively. Taehyung gulped, which made Jimin arch his eyebrow in amusement. – ''Do you want two dicks in you?''

Taehyung whined desperately, making both men more alert.

-''Don't worry, baby. You will get what you want.'' – Jungkook said, raising on his hands to claim Taehyung's lips for a few seconds before bending both of Taehyung's legs in the air and pushing an extra pillow under his lower back.

-''Wait.'' – Tae stopped them. – ''I need to clean up first.''

They protested, but he was firm. – ''Give me ten minutes and I'll be back to you.'' – He said, pushing them off gently, giving them a peck on their lips and moving to the bathroom.

As soon as he closed the bathroom door Taehyung leaned on it and took a few very deep breaths to calm his drumming heart.

-''This is insane.'' – He thought.

-''Oh, but so hot. Please don't stop.'' – The voice spoke pleadingly.

-''Can I do it?''

-''Of course, you can, you can do anything.'' – The voice calmed him.

He took another deep breath, held it in his lungs, feeling them spread as wide as they can before releasing the air in the long huff. He reached for the shower nuzzle and the cleaning gel and did his best to clean up as much as he can.

When he finished, rinsing himself entirely in the process, he dried his skin with the towel and went to the bedroom. He found Jimin and Jungkook talking closely, raising their heads towards the door when Tae showed up.

-''Tae Tae.''

-''Baby.''

They called him stretching their hands in the invitation and he went to them willingly. They kissed passionately, holding each other in a tight embrace. Jimin and Jungkook seemed in agreement to make Tae feel loved and worshiped. They pushed him gently on his back, in his previous position, putting the pillow under his hips.

Jungkook kissed his stomach and kept sniffing him. – ''You smell so good Tae.'' – His small puff of breaths tickled Taehyung's skin and the latter giggled but quickly whimpered when Jimin latched his lips on his balls.

-''I love the fact that you are always so well shaved down here Tae.'' – Jimin commented and hummed contently when he sucked at his sac. He held Tae's leg up so he would have more room.

Jungkook quickly saw Jimin's predicament and nuzzled at Tae's temple, whispering in his ear.

-''Hold up your legs, baby. Make some room for us, I'm gonna get the lube.'' – He kissed Taehyung's cheek, eyes glistening with want. He watched Jimin's mouth expertly provoking small whimpers and moans from Tae and hurried up to take out the bottle of lube from the bedside table.

Jimin's tongue slid down on Tae's perineum, circling it and making him squirm before pushing Tae's thighs more up so he could suck at the rim, tongue swirling around it, and poking slightly in with the tip.

-''Jimin-ah.'' – Taehyung whimpered.

-''Shhh, we got you.''

Taehyung felt a wet finger breaching his ring of muscles and his legs went even wider.

-''Yes, baby, open up. Show us your pretty hole.'' – Taehyung mewled at Jungkook's words. His finger was soon joined by another, shorter one. Taehyung was heaving, feeling such needy energy in his chest. The fingers were first uncomfortable, painful even, but then they separated, pulling gently on the opposite sides, one up to the perineum, while the other down. They massaged there for a minute before moving them on the side, left and right, which allowed them to add two more.

-''Aaah, fuck...'' – Taehyung gasped when he felt extra stretch.

-''How does it feel baby?''

-''S-stretched.''

-''Do you think you could take more?'' – Jimin asked. More than four fingers? Taehyung thought in panic. He had no idea. His response was just a gasp for air. He seemed to do that more than anything. There was something in muscle stretching that took him on completely another level. He felt like he was gaping open, hooked fingers like speculum, holding his walls from closing. He felt wiggling tongues inside, wondering if he ever heard himself making those lewd noises before.

-''Have you ever took two cocks at the same time Tae?'' – Jimin asked, fingers massaging carefully inside walls.

-''N-no.'' – Taehyung whimpered quietly.

-''Have you?'' – Jimin turned towards Jungkook.

-''I have.'' – He answered.

Jimin grinned. – ''You slut.''

Jungkook chuckled, tongue rolling in his cheek. – ''How about you?''

Jimin paused, biting his lower lip so he won't grin, but he failed. – ''I have.''

Jungkook laughed. – ''You slut.'' – He said imitating Jimin.

-''It takes one to know one.'' – Jimin retorted, smiling, and licked Tae's entrance again. -''Don't worry Tae, we will fill you up.'' – He promised.

Jungkook went on his knees, fingers of his one hand still holding on the flesh on the right side, while Jimin held the left. He slid his cock in and marveled at the lack of pressure in the beginning. Only when he got in deeper did he felt the tightness and the heat.

He pushed his cock in and out a few times and moved Jimin's and his fingers away. The walls snapped close around his length and he groaned from pleasure.

-''Baby, you are so warm, fuck...''

He fucked him for the minute, while Jimin put on a condom and stroked his cock beside him, and then with one last snap of his hips, he moved back allowing Jimin to take his turn. Jungkook bent down to kiss Taehyung deeply. Enjoying the vibration of Tae's tongue as he groaned in pleasure from his best friend's cock in him.

Strangely Jungkook didn't mind at all. He didn't mind Jimin here. He didn't mind him fucking his boyfriend. It seems strangely natural the weird relationship these two had, and Jungkook would be a fool to be jealous at that, especially because Jimin is so giving and caring for Tae's pleasure, just like Jungkook was. If you asked him only a year ago, would he ever share the man he loves with another man, the answer would be no. And no, he would not even now... not with just anyone, that is. Certainly not with that Bogum guy for starters, but with Jimin? Yes. With his Hyungs? Only if Taehyung wants it. To be honest, Jungkook would do anything to see that blissful expression on Taehyung's face, as he had one now.

-''Jimin, go lie down.'' – Jungkook said, placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder. – ''Tae, baby, stand up and straddle Jimin for me please.'' – He caressed Tae's cheek and kiss it.

Jimin pulled out and did as he was told, reaching for the lube to coat his cock with it some more. Taehyung came, placing his thighs on each side of his hips and feeling Jungkook leading Jimin's cock inside again. Taehyung arched, hips starting to roll, searching for that spot he loved so much.

Jungkook added more lube on his fingers and placed them next to Jimin's length, watching Taehyung brush on his fingertips every time he would sink low. Soon Taehyung found the right angle and started grinding Jimin's cock on his prostate. His deep voice was high now, so sensual and hot. The slower speed allowed Jungkook to breach in with one finger. Taehyung hissed, still grinding on Jimin cock, rim muscles squeezing around the intruders. It was the second finger, however, that made him stop and cry in pain.

-''Shh, baby. It will be okay.'' – Jungkook whispered, licking at his earlobe and kissing his neck. He worked his fingers in and out, while Jimin moved his hips in small rolls. Jungkook added more lube and pushed a third finger.

-''Aaah!'' – Taehyung gasped, arching violently for a few moments.

-''It's okay baby, you are doing great.''- Jungkook praised him.

-''Tae Tae, you feel amazing.'' – Jimin spoke from underneath.

Jungkook resumed his task of stretching Taehyung gently and slowly, wide enough so it could accommodate him as well. After several agonizing minutes...agonizing for Jimin who didn't want to hurt Tae more, so he held still, Jungkook whose hard cock was weeping from neglect, but most importantly for Taehyung who had to relax well enough and try to make the pain to subdue. Luckily for him, Jungkook was thoughtful enough to push Jimin's cock on Tae's prostate with his deft fingers, rubbing gently on the gland with the other man's member, and making both Taehyung and Jimin gasp and moan sexily. He spends good five minutes mercilessly tormenting the spot, so much that Jimin started to shake, crying out.

-''Hurry up, please...''

Jungkook slowly eased his fingers out. – ''Are you ready Tae?'' – He asked and Taehyung nodded and leaned down on Jimin's chest, who hugged him and kissed his lips.

Jungkook added more lube and lined himself with Taehyung's stretched entrance. He pushed in and all three of them screamed when the head popped in. Jimin and Jungkook from the excruciating tightness and Tae from the sharp pain, his tears falling on his cheeks.

-''My sweet baby.'' – Jimin cooed and started kissing his face gently, as Taehyung shook and whined.

Jungkook froze at the sound, half-way in. -''Tae? Baby, are you okay? Do you want to stop?''

Taehyung shook his head.

-''Just wait for a second, and then go slow.'' - Jimin grunted at the tightness, hands caressing Tae's back and hair as the latter panted in his neck.

Jimin cupped Tae's cheeks to kiss his lips softly, slowly rolling his tongue against Tae's in a lazy kiss. That relaxed Taehyung a bit, which allowed Jungkook, who's been counting to ten to ease himself in a few inches. He stopped and counted again, feeling Taehyung's hole squeezing around them. He did that a few more times until he was fully in. He was heavily panting, forehead leaning on Taehyung's back, waiting for his lover to stop clenching so hard. The broken, whiny moan escaped Taehyung's lips, signaling them that it's okay to continue by rocking his hips, and both Jimin and Jungkook began to move very slow.

Taehyung was stretched beyond hid wildest imaginations. The feeling was so new to him. It hurts like hell at first, his mind pulling him in a hazy place. He felt like he is floating, his body felt boneless, he had no strength to do anything. He was never so full before. The squelching sound from the lube and their cocks moving in turns in and out made his ears red. It was so embarrassing and so erotic at the same time. They picked up the speed now, fucking him in earnest, and Taehyung couldn't stay quiet. He was crying and moaning, gasping, and screaming. He didn't care. This feeling was overwhelming.

Jungkook and Jimin weren't quiet either. Jimin kept bucking his hips into Taehyung as best he could, considering that he was restricted with both Taehyung and Jungkook on top of him. The feeling of Jungkook's thick cock next to his, pressed tight, and sliding fast was...well...a lot. Jimin was having difficulty controlling his urges to snap his hips into Tae's tight heat, by concentrating on his best friend's well being more than anything. He gazed in Taehyung's feverish face, thinking how gorgeous and sexy he looks while he was fucked like this. How utterly lost in raw lust his expression is, skin glistening with sweat, and eyes rolling at the back of his head and mouth opening to gasp for air every time Jungkook or he hit that spot inside of him. His deep and raspy grunts fueled Jimin's fire, but he always loved it when he manages to provoke some high-pitch moans from him as well.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was lost in his passion. He was double penetrated before, so he knew the feeling. That special place between reality and complete submission. However, he was never the top in this situation, so he was extra careful and gentle in the beginning, but once he felt Taehyung relaxing enough, he loosens up as well. Watching Tae's handsome golden back with his wide shoulders, spine, and a hot meaty ass arching in the most perfect way, while his stretched rim kept swallowing his and Jimin's length so easily, made the burning pit in Jungkook's stomach explode.

-''Aaah! I'm gonna cum!''- He tossed his head back, squinting his eyes shut. –''Fuck, I'm cumming!'' – He yelled and with the last few snaps of his hips, he started orgasming. He snapped his hips several times, groaning in the sexiest ways, and emptying his hot seed deep inside Taehyung. Both men under him moaned at the sound he made. It was so fucking hot.

Jimin especially had trouble stopping himself from cumming at the sight of hot and sexy Jungkook. His neck, glistening with sweat, was so inviting to sunk your teeth into the jugular. The tattoos covered muscles on his shoulders, arms, and chest were tensing as he pulled out opening his eyes to look down at it. He brushed his wet hair from his forehead as he stroked his cock to milk out the last drops of cum before he pushed it back inside, making the other two men groan again. He rolled his hips a couple more times and then pulled out falling on the bed next to them.

Jimin didn't waste time after that. He rolled them around, so Taehyung was on his back and Jimin on the top of him, bucking his hips in and out quickly. He finally had room to breathe and the freedom to chase his pleasure. After the series of fast snaps of his hips, which served to chase off the blinding need he felt, Jimin slowed down, spreading his knees wider. He sunk lower on the bed, pressing Taehyung's legs on the side, elbows hooked under his knees, and rolled his hips slowly in an upward motion, making sure that the head of his cock drags inside the walls to the prostate. Whenever he would reach that sweet spot, Jimin would press on it, making Taehyung jerk in pleasure, crying in complete exhaustion. There was smeared cum on both Jimin's and Tae's stomaches. Neither of them knew when did the latter orgasmed. Jimin only saw that Tae was hard again, leaking precum and twitching.

-''Damn, you ass looks fine.'' – He heard suddenly, somewhere from behind, where Jungkook lay.

Jimin didn't answer, too concentrated in his movements, observing Tae's facial expressions, heart, thumping from exertion. His bubbly ass must have looked beautiful in this pose, muscles contracting as he pushed in and out repeatedly since he felt a hand groping at his meaty flesh.

-''What the fuck are you doing?'' – Jimin asked, looking back across his shoulder at Jungkook, who was kneeling behind him. He hasn't heard him move at all. The man's face was in awe as he admired the scene in front of him, watching Jimin fucking his boyfriend, while his juicy butt kept wiggling.

-''Mmmh, jiggling.'' – Jungkook said and patted Jimin's ass a few times making it wiggle even more.

-''Fuck off, you are messing with my rhythm.'' – Jimin growled exasperatedly, focusing on the feeling on his cock. God, Taehyung was like heaven. He bends down to kiss him trailing the kisses on his throat when a loud slap jerked his head up with a gasp.

– ''What the fuck?'' – He turned his head again to glare at Jungkook. – ''What do you...? Aaaaah!!!''

Another slap, this time on the other ass cheek, had Jimin scream in mid-sentence.

-''So pretty.'' – Jungkook murmured, brushing at the red spot with his warm palm.

-''Jungkook!'' – Jimin half moaned and half yelled.

Jungkook slapped him with both hands on both sides.

-''Aaaaaah!!'' – Jimin moaned gutturally.

-''Tae! Jimin's ass... you were right... it's...wow!'' – Jungkook said, kneading the muscles there.

Taehyung somehow managed to laugh unevenly. – ''I...t-told you... Jib-botty...is the best... Aaaaaaaah, fuck, Jimin-Aaah!'' - Jimin arched on instinct, chasing the hands and then shoving his dick in Taehyung hard. Taehyung lost any ability to speak coherent words and opted, instead, for crying out, when Jimin quickened his thrusts.

Jimin loved being spanked, but he didn't expect that from Jungkook. What he expected even less is a cool lube on his entrance. He hissed. – ''Cold!'' – He gritted through his teeth, but then rolled his eyes up when Jungkook pushed his fingers in. Jimin moaned breathlessly, arching, and completely losing the regular rhythm he had.

-''Jungkook...fuck...what...oh shit!''- He was stretched nicely. He glanced at Taehyung who smiled with love. Taehyung reached to cup Jimin's face and pull him into a kiss. They made out passionately, both gasping for air, and both hard.

Jimin heard the ripping of the plastic and a minute later Jungkook's fully erect cock in latex, sliding up and down against his rim. ''When the fuck did that happen? Jimin thought.'' Jungkook's arm came around his shoulders, pulling him up a bit, hard chest pressed on Jimin's back. His veiny hand slid to Jimin's throat, tongue finding his ear to lick.

-''Do you remember when you said that you are the only person in that room, back in my apartment, that I haven't fuck?'' – Jungkook asked seductively, kissing the place under Jimin's ear, and sharing the eye contact with Taehyung, who grinned wide.

Jimin only managed to take a breath before his eyes went wide and he groaned loud and sexy when Jungkook's long and thick cock breached it and buried itself to the hilt.

-''You son of a bitch!'' – He grunted through clenched teeth, the pain cutting through him, but only for a minute before it became pleasurable. Jungkook tilted his head to kiss his lips. Their tongues lapping, creating a sloppy mess as Jungkook fucked him lazily.

He set the slower rhythm at first, pressing his hips into Jimin, pinning him into Taehyung. Jimin kept cursing him in one second and asking for more in the next. Jungkook only laughed, hand caressing Taehyung's face, two fingers finding their way in his wet mouth. Taehyung sucked at them, rolling his tongue between the digits, making pleasurable noises, while Jimin pressed into him, under Jungkook's weight. He pulled his fingers out and played with Tae's nipple, hips fucking slowly into Jimin.

He leaned back shortly after, pushing Jimin's head lower on Taehyung's chest, watching how his plump mouth latches on one of the buds, tongue swirling around it while Taehyung's hands brushed at his hair. They looked good, so good under him like that, Jungkook thought. He especially liked the way his cock was masterly disappearing into Jimin's bubble butt.

He felt going on fire again, the heat spreading quickly through his body, catching all of the nerves. He slammed his cock into Jimin hard, watching his ass bounce off his hips and he groaned, tossing his head back and closing his eyes. He followed that delightful sensation on his dick and did it again, even harder this time. Both Jimin and Taehyung gasped in shock. Jungkook smiled wickedly, lowering his head back and gripping Jimin's hips with his hands and began pounding roughly into him. He watched how the flesh of Jimin's gorgeous ass would wiggle, shoving him deep into his boyfriend. He fucked them both into mattress at the same time.

The sounds of erotic moaning, sexy grunting, and crying filled the room. Jungkook loved it. He fucked them hard and rough, listening to the noises they were making, the consistent and obscene sound of skin on skin echoing in the room. It was so filthy, so hot. Jungkook was in heaven, surely.

At one moment Jimin's body became impatient and he straightens on all fours. He pulled his knees closer and kneeled, pressing his palms on the insides of Taehyung's thighs. He began snapping his hips to and fro in such speed, that even Jungkook couldn't follow, so he stood still, allowing Jimin to take what he needs. He would push into Taehyung's heat and then impale himself on Jungkook's hard cock, moaning and fucking himself without shame. The room smelled on their mixed musky sweaty scents, the last trace of perfumes and fruity lube.

Taehyung's body shuddered once more when hot spurts of cum shoot from his spent cock, his voice long gone. He went completely numb, brow scrunching in pain from over sensitivity. Jimin inhaled sharply when he felt Taehyung squeezing him tight. He made a guttural strangled noise and started orgasming.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was not finished yet. He pulled Jimin gently from Taehyung, only to pin him down on the mattress. His hand pushed between Jimin's shoulder blades for support, and the other one held at his hip. He kept slamming himself in Jimin's hotness deep. He knew he was close again, he wasn't ashamed to admit that. He was in the room with two hottest men he was ever privileged of fucking, so sue him for finishing rather quick. His eyes fell on Taehyung who lay next to them completely and utterly fucked out. He wanted to cuddle him so much.

He hugged Jimin, pulling him into kneeling position, mouth latching on his lips, hands grasping at his hair and chest. He mewled into the kiss, feeling his climax approaching like a fast train and he quickly pulled out, ripping the condom off and bending Jimin forward to release across his back and ass with a throaty moan. He leaned his head on Jimin's back as he gaped for the air, body trembling from yet another climax.

He pushed himself up, hands brushing Jimin's hair from his eyes before leaning towards Taehyung to check upon him.

-''Baby, are you ok?'' – He asked, nuzzling in his neck and kissing his jaw and lips softly. Taehyung, whose eyes were closed, could only manage to hum in response.

-''I'm fine too, thank you.'' – Jimin spoke grumpily. Jungkook slapped his ass without real force, which made him whine.

-''Jerk.''- He murmured at him, not moving a muscle.

-''At least I haven't cum in you.'' – Jungkook said smiling.

-''Oh, thank you, how very considerate of you.'' – Jimin hissed acidly.

-''Did someone ever told you, you are like little grampy fluffy cat after you take a cock in the ass?''

Jimin just hissed at him, like a real cat would, too tired to argue with him.

Jungkook laughed. – ''I can see why Yoongi Hyung likes you so much.''

At that Jimin whined sadly. Feeling that this wasn't the smart thing to say at this moment, Jungkook leaned in and kissed Jimin's cheek, whispering. – ''He will come around, Jimin-ssi, just wait and see.''

Jimin didn't respond, but simply closed his eyes, exhausted.

Jungkook gathered his last drop of strength to get to the bathroom. He cleaned himself on the sink the best he could and then put a hand towel under the stream of warm water. He went back and clean up his two babies, moving them gently from one side to the other, so he could pull the soiled cover off and coax them to drink a bit of water. They grudgingly moved to lay more comfortably on the bed, heads resting on the pillows.

As soon as he sensed Jimin in front of him, Taehyung wrapped his hands around him, tossing one leg across the smaller man's hip, hugging him like a koala. Jimin intertwined their fingers together and sighed contently, already slipping into the dreamland.

Jungkook smiled with affection and cover them with a blanket, tucking them in. He eased himself behind Taehyung, spooning him and kissing the nape of his neck.

-''You are perfect. My perfect baby.'' – Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear, feeling his heart full of emotion. Tae snuggled back at him, humming in content.

-''Yours, only yours.'' – Taehyung murmured sleepily and soon they both fell asleep. 

________________________________

Well, I don't know if you expect something else, but for the ones who know me, when did I ever miss the chance to write Vminkook? I can't remember. Either way, this chapter was quite difficult to write, trying to find a perfect balance between raw porn and erotic, so it took me a while, but I hope I managed and that you like it.

And no, this won't change Tae's and Kook's relationship...well...not much...but they did discover just now how much they enjoy playing together and with their close people. They still love each other and belong to each other more than ever.

As for Jimin, he is still in love, poor thing, but he's been suffering for a long time now. The strangled truce between him and Hoseok made him horny as fuck. It would be the same thing for me to be in the same room with topless Tom Hardy and not be able to touch. It's pure and simple like that.

So Jimin allowed himself to relax a bit with his soulmate and his partner, so what? That doesn't stop him from being in love with other two people. Or maybe that's just my point of view, who knows. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Take care and stay tuned, there's so much more coming your way 💜💜💜

P.S. The picture of Jungkook is the way I imagined him look (only naked) when he cums the first time. Just so you know =D 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.1K 28
Polyamory, threesome Warning: boyxboyxboy, 18+ parts ----------------------------------------------------- - So what the fuck is going on? Why are yo...
958K 46.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
77.4K 3K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
78.2K 3.5K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...