ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕄𝕖 π•‹π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ β€’ [Sh...

De goddamnitshigaraki

(Y/N) (L/N) comes back to Japan from America for what? To see crusty lips again! Things head south, will she... Mais

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING
Character Information
1. A Pleasant Surprise
2. Explaining
4. Playing Games
5. Visiting U.A
6. The Surprise Attack
7. Losing

3. Turn Your Volume Down

6.2K 248 583
De goddamnitshigaraki

.
.
.

The room Kurogiri brought me to was…well it was something. There was dust all over, the blanket was nice and all, but there were a lot of holes on it. The pillow was (f/c), that’s one pro, I guess…

 I couldn’t really expect too much, after all it’s a bar that hasn’t been opened since like what? 1992? Why is it so dirty in here?! Well, I know what I’m going to do tonight.

 I asked Kurogiri for a broom, and a duster, and started working on the room. I swept all over the floor, under the bed, dusted the walls, and ceiling. The ceiling was the most horrid part, honestly.

 Eventually I got tired of cleaning, and went to lay in my bed. It felt like it was going to break any second. I might as well get used to it, I’ve been through worse anyways.

 I closed my eyes, trying my best to hurry and sleep, not wanting to think about this dirty place anymore than I already have to. And then there is was.

 Loud voices of people screaming. Just on the other side of my wall. I pushed my ears in my pillow, trying to block the sound out, but it didn’t work as well as I thought it would. I groaned, stepping up out of bed, making sure to stomp one of my feet before following the screams.

 There could only be one man behind this, and it was Tenko. I walked to his room, well I hope it’s his room, it would be quite embarrassing if it wasn’t, and knocked on his door. Yet there’s no answer, as the screaming and beeping continues. I knocked louder this time, hoping for an answer.

 “Who is it now?! I said that I was BUSY!” he yelled through the door. BUSY?!

 I took a hairpin out, and unlocked his door, opening it up, and stepping inside. “Ah, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you since you’re so BUSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, TWO IN THE MORNING!”

 He grunted, throwing his Father on his face, then looking away from his screen. “And what about it? You don’t own the place, this is my room,” he then continued to put the volume up louder.

 “Are you seriously doing this on purpose now?! How does Kurogiri even sleep through all of this noise?!” groaning, putting my hands over my ears. Does Kurogiri even need sleep?

 “Go to bed.”

 “No.”

 “Can’t you play something else?! Does it seriously have to be this at this hour?”

 “Oh, play something else, like what?”

 “Those weird hentai games,”

 “EW, FUCK OFF!”

 “Don’t ‘EW, FUCK OFF’ me! I remember the time when I walked in on you playing that weird tentacle simulator gam-“

 Countless objects begin to be thrown at me, such as glass mugs, plates, and is that a bottle of lub-

 “Get out, NOW!” he got up from his chair, and started to push me out, keeping two of his fingers up. I shook my head, pushing him back.

 “Play something else, or go to bed!” I began to protest, as we pushed each other back and forth.

 “We’re you always this annoying?” he questioned, giving me a harder push. I stood there in disbelief. I’m being the annoying one?

 “Me? Annoying?! You’re blasting your fucking TV to god knows what volume just to make me mad!”

 “Who cares?! You come in here for one day, acting like you own the fucking place, let’s remember our places, you bitch,” he pushed me hard enough to knock me back a few inches.

 My eyebrows furrowed as he called me a bitch. “If I’m a bitch that makes you a no good scumbag!”

 “Die!”

 “Maybe I will die, then when it’s your turn I’ll spit in your face in Hell as you stand there like the loser you are!”

 Before he could say anything back, Kurogiri stopped the both of us from fighting. “What’s all this ruckus? It’s nearly three a.m., shouldn’t you two be asleep?” he asked, with his worried ‘eyes’.

 “He won’t turn his volume down, I can’t sleep with all the noise,” I explained.

 He scoffed and rolled his eyes, “Oh please, you just want a reason to come and bitch at me, Kurogiri, kick her out and make sure she never comes back here,” he crossed his arms.

 “Shigaraki, maybe you can turn your volume down just a tiny bit-“

 “Are you deaf? I told you to kick her out, NOW.” He ordered. Kurogiri sighed, as if he went through this all before.

 “Your Master wants (L/N) here, it wouldn’t be wise to kick her out,” he pointed out, earning a “whatever” and a groan from him, and a smile from me.

  Shigaraki then proceeds to talk all this bullshit in his seat, turning down the volume just a tiny bit, milking out what Kuorgiri suggested. He also called us both “fucking idiots” and an extra “whiny whorebag” just me for me.

 Closing his door, Kurogiri apologizes for his rude behavior, asking me if I need anything else before going back to my room. I told him he was fine, and went back to bed.

 Sure the volume was loud still, but I wasn’t going back there to brawl it out again with that man-child. Closing my eyes once again, I managed to go to sleep, surprisingly.

-

-

-

The teenage girl walked down the hall, humming to herself softly. She was ready to tell her best friend goodnight, she even brought a glass of milk with her since he had trouble sleeping some nights.

 A simple knock on the door, no answer. ‘Hmmm, maybe he didn’t hear it, I’ll just surprise him!’ she thought, smirking to herself.

Opening to the door quietly, she could already hear weird noises coming from… a girl…?

 Before she could say anything else, she looked at the computer screen, it was a nude woman getting a tentacle shoved down her throat.

 “Oh my-“

 “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! GET OUT!” the boy behind her screeched with his somewhat raspy voice. The girl covered her eyes, and shouted millions of apologies.

 “WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR COMPUTER?!”

 “A…VIRUS..! I DON’T KNOW, JUST..UGH, JUST LEAVE!” He threw his hands over his face, trying his best not to make more of a disturbance that his Master will have to step in on. No, that would be far too embarrassing.

 “You don’t have to tell me twice! Goodnight-“

 The door was slammed shut, and on both sides were both panicked teens.

Let’s just pretend this never happened. Haha… 

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

92.7K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
748K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
2.1K 90 73
{Dabi x OC} "Could you forgive a murderer?" He asked lowly. She chuckled with those dead eyes he hated so fucken much, "there are way worst things th...
125K 3.1K 13
So I don't really know where I'm gonna go with this but since I haven't been able to find really Shigaraki x Dabi fan fics (either that or I'm not lo...