That pervy manager - Ushijima...

By Saffers104

What happens when Shiratorizawa is blessed with a very, very pervy manager, but they can't go back on their w... More

!Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (End)
Epilogoue

Chapter 16

5.1K 190 102
By Saffers104

Would you look at that I'm at over 500 readers, that just makes me so happy~~ I <3 you guys~~~~~ keep reading maybe I might add some delevopment towards reader-chan and Ushijima , stay tuned to find out.

Authors note at the end. 😊

Winners can't be chooser's

The season went great, we came in the top four, we didn't win but who could against some of those monster teams, my time here is almost up and where am I right now, I'm in my sister's store picking up a package that I ordered not too long ago.

Annabella came out of the storeroom and handed me the package, I took it out and admired the clothing, it was a male's volleyball t-shirt. Blue, red, white, and black with the number 1 on it.

"Y/n, is this for your boyfriend?" I scoff at her before placing it back into the black bag satisfied with my purchase. "When do you go back?"

I look up at her concerned face and my face softens, I give a small smile.

"Tomorrow. I'll miss you, sis." I go in for a hug which just turns into a soul crushing bear hug that has definitely popped some ribs out of place.

Time skip

I'm at the airport with my friends, family, and some of my teammates, I'm so glad that me and Darren didn't have an encounter. I would've decked him if he showed up now or before. Becky and Sarah give me a giant squeeze whispering in my ear.

"Go get him tiger."

I had finally spoken to them about my feelings towards a certain boy, they helped me recognise my newfound feelings and that maybe it's best to start over. And to go at his pace but I'll probably throw that out the window the moment that I see him again because you know YOLO.

They release me back into the wild, my brothers embarrass me when they all yell.

"WE'LL MISS YA, DIPSHIT. GO WIN NATIONALS AGAIN."

I walk away pretending that they aren't speaking to me and hurry to the boarding room, but I hide the small smile creeping up my face. Here we come Japan.

I had made it back safe and sound, a gruelling 11-hour journey had utterly destroyed me, I made it back home. Mum let me sleep until she woke me telling me that I had to eat and then go to the dorms and unpack. She was right so we did.

The next day I braved towards the gym knowing that there will definitely players inside and who. I walk in with black bags in hand I drop them when I watch a ball fly on course to the court, I run and receive to tumble into a roll and back onto my feet.

"Rolling.... THUNDER!" I cheered.

I look up to see a very shocked gym, Wakatoshi looks happy, and soon everyone comes towards me into a massive dog pile once again. Satori twirls me around some few before dropping me to my feet.

I look up to find everyone staring at me, that's kinda off putting, is that how they feel, oh my god I'm a terrible person. These thoughts eat away at me, and that's when I remember, oh yeah, the bags. I walk over to where I dropped them and back towards the team.

"Ooo, goodies~ Y/n~chan." Satori exclaims. I pull the smaller bag out first and turn to the captain, he still had the small smile plastered onto his face which was a little weird when the dude in question never smiles.

"Happy birthday..." I didn't want to say his name, I'm meant to keep it slow and steady that always wins the race. He hesitates to take it at first before actually reaching in and taking out the contents, it's the t-shirt that Annabella had made from my request. It has his name on it as well.

"Awww." The rest of the team chimes in, I watch his face unravel into a mixture of emotions, my heart flutters and I smile harder at him, I then turn to the team.

"Who wants some American sweets?" I raise the bag up high to be only snatched away by Satori, he giggles while the rest of the team runs him down. I burst out laughing.

I'm still standing with Wakatoshi, heat rising, is it getting hot in here? I turn to him all giddy and who is he staring at me......he's staring at ME!

I look away embarrassed, gahh this isn't me at all. The doors then slide open to an incredibly angry looking coach. His attention however shifts onto me and so his fury squanders in the dust as he saunters over quite content.

"How was America? I saw your plays, they were excellent." He came to a stop and glanced between the two of us and eyed the present. I blinked at him coming out of my Wakatoshi daze.

"Ah yes, it was great. Met my friends and thank you coach that means a lot." I scratch the back of my neck getting all shy from his praise, Jesus fucking Christ, has America changed me or what?!

"As you're back I would like you to take the boy's out for a run, I'll be gone for the rest of the day so you're in charge. And one more thing a college team will be here soon." He huffs and walks off without waiting for my answer.

I look back at Wakatoshi and he hums at the thought of running, I was about to tell the team when, "TENDO ARE YOUR FEET GLOWED TO THE FLOOR GET MOVING AND GOSHIKI STOP BICKERING WITH SHIRABU." I laugh as they shiver at their coach's harsh words.

"Well you heard the old geezer get a shift on."

The team was ready we all stood at the entrance at the school, I of course was on my bike because there was no way in hell that I'm running. I moved up towards the front.

"Alright you all know the drill by now, first one there gets to buy ice cream with me," I sided eye Wakatoshi knowing full well that will be him. "I'll be in the back watching the stragglers, fail to come back within the hour and you'll be punished by yours truly." Satori and bowl cut shiver while the others sweat drop at me.

"Get...ready, get steady...Dicks." And then they were off, Wakatoshi was at a constant pace I didn't leave until I saw Satori and bowl cut make their way past me.

The day was getting on and the sun was setting so I took the initiative to bolt before that I told the two boys, "If I find you gasping and almost dead when I get back on campus then your places will be taken away from you." This got them moving and stopped fake gasping for air.

I made my way back when I saw two familiar faces. They were at the gym doors and Wakatoshi had already gotten changed back into his uniform, I stopped a way away from them while still on my bike.

Wait isn't that ginger from Karasuno and that amazing setter guy as well, wow Wakatoshi you know how to make some friends. It doesn't seem like they have noticed me yet so I near closer to them to hear their conversations.

"-What does this have to do with Oikawa, your turd licker." I bite my tongue trying not laugh, god this guy knows his insults, little PG for my liking.

"Oikawa, I wish he could have come here with us. He is an excellent player." Wakatoshi gives out no emotion whatsoever but calmly states that, ginger gasps.

"Well you're the ace here, so that means he would be devoted to you." The setter states turning his attention back to Wakatoshi. Ooo some beef is about to go down; I'll shall grab my tickets to the front row of this showdown.

"Regardless of where he is or whose he is playing with, Oikawa can bring out the best in his entire team. A weak team will become a powerful one and a stronger team will become unstoppable. That's Oikawa's talent." Wait are we talking about pretty boy, I know that flirtatious guy has some skills but come on you're just increasing his ego at this point.

"Even the healthiest sapling is only as strong as the soil in which it grows, if the soil is barren it will never bear any fruit." Wait did ma guy just use a metaphor to say that everyone apart from Oikawa is what weak? That's pretty low coming from you Wakatoshi, that's kinda rude.

I don't agree with you on this one, I frown at him. The ginger perks up at this obviously getting personal with this remark.

"Barren soil? What do you mean?" Ah this poor kid is about to get hit by the honesty truck of Wakatoshi, I cry for you my man.

"Outside of Oikawa, Aoba Johsai is weak. That's all there is to it." Ouch. That hurts my heart to hear him say those words. Now I'm definitely rooting for Karasuno to beat them senseless at spring inter-high, maybe that will kick some sense into him and the rest of the team.

"You think so huh..." Ginger begins, "Well if you think Seijoh is barren soil then I guess that makes us a concrete parking lot, doesn't it?" Wow even this kid throws one right back into his face, Wakatoshi makes a face, heck even I sense the menacing aura coming off this first year.

"Sorry if this offends you," Wait he actually picked up on his nasty remarks towards this kid, where has this newly evolved Wakatoshi been all this time. "But I don't have time for a team that couldn't beat Aoba Johsai in the prelims, you can talk all you want but I'm not listening."

Before anyone could say anything, my dream came true a stray came flying out, too bad both boys noticed. Wakatoshi jumps up but I watch in awe and slightly fangirling over this kid's moves, he runs up and jumps at the same height of Wakatoshi when he reaches his peak. And catches the ball landing safely back down on his feet like a cat. Wakatoshi's face is priceless, I'm so lucky that I just caught that whole thing on camera right now.

"I'm Shoyo Hinata from the Karasuno parking lot," He turns around gives the ball back to Wakatoshi before adding. "And I'm going to nationals after I kick your ass." Then they just stare into each other's eyes longingly, JK, it was more like 'oh yeah bring it on then'.

Crows vs a great white Eagle. Huh now that would be a sight to see.

Then a teacher goes and ruins it.

"Anyway, thank you for showing us around the school, see ya." Ginger adds and bows before turning around he notices me then, I just smile, and he becomes all flustered, cute.

"Look if Oikawa is the best setter in the prefecture then I'll be even better, just watch me." The setter has some balls to say that then again he is the supposedly the pretty boy's junior from what I heard, I blow a kiss their way when they both run away from not only trespassing onto out school but for being seen.

I watch as they leave and then hop off my bike towards Wakatoshi who seems to be mumbling to himself with a creepy smile plastered onto his face, I take a photo. He turns to me with a confused look.

"Well that was entertaining." I add while setting my bike away.

"You were there the whole time." I know that was a question, but it came out like he knew that I was there.

And then there was silence, I grimace at this, it's not even the comfortable silence.

"Y'know-" "I like you and we're dating now." I blurt out and then rush inside without hearing a reply.

Oh. My. God. What is my life?!!!

Can I just go die in a hole right now?

No, no one's going to stop me okay, bye, I guess. Ahhh he came in and he's making a bee line towards me. He stops dead in front of me before uttering only one word that became the death of me.

"Okay."

So here's the thing I'm going on holiday and I won't be able to update for the next week and a bit, so if you are actually keeping up with this sorry ~~~~~ don't though I will be back with more chapters when I do return. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment <3<3😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 14.9K 26
She used to be the ace of a powerhouse school. She was known as the best ace is the country. Until one day, her disease got to her. The pain was unbe...
439K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
134K 4.4K 53
I knew of him. He knew of me. I never thought we ever would ever personally know each other. I never thought I would learn to love him. ~*~ A girl a...
318K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...