Mafia lovers || Taekook || [C...

By moonflower_9597

Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anyt... More

Characters
The marriage deal
The marriage
The marks
The attack
What happened ?
Let's seal our marriage..
Will the dream come true?
Truth or dare ?
Pain💔
The accident
It felt like heaven when I kissed you.. 💋
A date
Love you💜️
The past💔
#Taekook in the soop
Making love💜️
He is mine😤💜️
Dad
Be happy & remember that I loved you..
The battle began
I want the divorce💔
Reunion
The baby
The letter
New Story!!!
Epilogue

I'm pregnant.

13K 507 244
By moonflower_9597

Jk's pov

We watched movies till night. Hyung had brought beers with the snacks. We ordered pizza for dinner because there is nothing in the home to cook.

"Okay, what are we going to watch next?" Jimin hyung asked. "Iron man, let's see. I love it." I said to the others and they agreed. So jimin hyung played it.

Then V said he wanted to watch 'call me by your name'. When I watched it I wondered why he chose it. It's a gay movie. A story about a little boy falling in love with a student who came to learn from his father. Somehow in the morning we all fell asleep on our spots.

************************************

Suddenly I feel nauseous So I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the washroom.

"Kookie.. kookie .. Are you there? Please open the door." I heard  V hyung's voice.

"It isn't locked." I said wiping my mouth.

"Baby are you okay?? What happened?"

"I vomited."

"Why.?? Was there something wrong with your food? But I ate what you ate."
I wanted to tell I'm fine now but my vision got blurred and the last thing I remember was V catching me before I fell.
.
.
.

I woke up and I was on a hospital bed.

"Hey bunny, I'm here. Are you okay?" V gently stroked my left cheek. I nodded.

"What's wrong with me, V hyung?"

"How to say it. I'm surprised too."

"What do you mean? Am I going to die?"

"What?? No no you are fine. It's just you are.... pregnant"

"What?? But how?? I'm a man don't you see? Don't joke with me. Tell me the truth hyung."

"I'm not joking. Ask the doctor. He will come soon."

How did I get pregnant? My mind was a mess. A few minutes later a doctor came and confirmed that I'm pregnant and gave me some vitamins and other pills.
.
.
.

"Its all your fault. Why didn't you use protection?" I scolded V on the way back home. He didn't say anything back and smiled saying cheesy lines which is like I look cute when I'm angry.

Time passed slowly while my stomach getting bigger and bigger day by day. V treated me very well. He is overprotective towards me nowdays. He also managed my mood swings well.

Hyungs always brought me baby stuffs or my favorite food.

After nine months I got a beautiful baby girl. V hyung was in tears while holding his first child.

It was the second day after my daughter's birth and I was still in the hospital. V hyung went out to buy us something to eat.  Suddenly a man dressed in all black came into my room and snatched away the baby from my hold. There was no one to help. I begged him to give me my baby back, but he ran out from the door carring my crying baby.

"No.. please no.. give me my baby back. I can't live without her."

"Hey kook?? Why are you crying. Stop it, tell me what's wrong?"
V hyung held me tight.

"V.. please V hyung bring our baby back. I want her. Please find her." I said clutching into V hyung's shirt while crying.

"What child?" I heard suga hyung's voice.

When I looked at him and saw that I was in our home,  I realized that I was only dreaming.

"Oh my god. What kind of dream is that?" I said hiding my face in embarrassment.

"What dream kook?" Rm hyung asked.

I pulled myself out of V's arms.
"It's just a dream. Forget it."

"But you said our baby?" V said smirking. I wanted to whip out  his smirk so badly.

"Hey kook tell us. What did you dream about?" Jin hyung asked. Jimin and hobii hyung agreed too.

So I told the story.

"Woah, What a dream?" Jimin, hobii and jin hyung asked laughing their ass off.

"I wish it was true." V hyung said and my face reddened.

"You think that I will let you to touch me." I snapped at him.

"Hey hey, don't fight." Rm hyung said side hugging me.

"You guys should use protection while doing it. Who knows, if the dream will come true?" Suga hyung said smirking.

************************************           

V's pov

After everyone left in the next morning, I went back to bed. By the time I came back, the whole house was cleaned by jungkook. Poor boy.

"Come on jungkook wear something casual and come down. We're going out for lunch. We need to buy some groceries too. Get ready quickly." I told to jungkook and he nodded.

I went back to the room and quickly put on pair of pants and a shirt. As I was about to go to the downstairs, jungkook came too. "Why did you suddenly think of buying groceries for home?" Jungkook asked.

"I didn't want them before because I don't know how to cook. Most of the time I was with hyungs at their apartment. Jin hyung's food is delicious. But now you are here too. So we need food for you."  I looked at jungkook.

"You mean I have to cook for you from today?"

"If you can cook well I'm ready to taste them."

"Why should I?? I'm not a servant." He said glaring at me.

"Oh, but you are my wife." Jungkook interrupted me.

"Hey mister, you are mistaken. I'm not a woman."

"Okay okay, but you are my husband not a servant, I work and spend my money on us. You can take care of the housing business. Isn't it fair?"

He looked out the window without saying anything.

" We are here." I said as I parked the car.

I got out of the car with jungkook and head towards the restaurant. Jungkook's eyes filled with excitement. I guess he had missed all the good things in his life.

"Sir, Can I take your order?" A waiter came to us with the menu.

"Bring all the special food of the restaurant." I said.

After some time he came back with the food and we began to eat. Jungkook ate all the food. He seems in love with food. I didn't ate much so I looked at him eating.

"Cute." I let out.

"What??" He asked with a mouth full of food.

"Nothing. Eat slowly, there is no one to snatch your food." I said and he blushed.
.
.
.

"Where are we going now?"

"To the mall. We want to buy new clothes."

Next, we went to the mall. I chose some shirts and trousers.

"Check these out." I said giving them to jungkook.

"I don't want. I didn't bring any money."

"Ahh who said you pay? I'll pay. Be quick, we can't stay all day here." I said and he left to the fit on room with the clothes while frowning.

After that I bought couple T-shirts too. For me a white colour T-shirt and for jungkook a dark blue one. He seems to like dark clothes. I don't like full black clothes but I wear them for my missions.

"Finished??" I asked after jungkook came out and he nodded.

"All fits well." He said.

"Even sizes? Wow I didn't think all these outfits would fit on you."
He smiled. Oh my god! he smiled. He has such a beautiful bunny smile. He looks super cute when he smile showing his bunny teeth and starry eyes.

Then we bought some groceries from the super market and came back home.

"Hey V." I heard someone call me and saw someone waiting at our door for us.

"You.. why are you here?" I asked with an angered voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 11.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
56K 2.2K 33
It all happend the night that Kim Taehyung, the boy who works with Park Jimin the leader of a mafia group, went for a mission at Jeon's mansion. Yes...
84K 6.9K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...