More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Ten

693 31 2
By smiffy_

The next day, it was the rechecking of the our test papers.

It is now our first subject and chemistry is next. I sat on my chair nervously while waiting for the first period to end.

The bell rang signalling that it was time for our next subject and I was more nervous than before. Fifteen minutes have passed when Mr. Kim Namjoon entered the classroom.

"I'm sorry I was late. I forgot your test papers on my desk so I had to get it back before going here." Mr. Kim said as he entered the classroom, putting our papers down the table.

He cleared his throat before continuing, "Here I have your test results. When I call your name please come in front and get your paper." He began calling each one of our last name while giving us our papers.

Almost all my classmates received their papers including Eunwoo and I still don't have my paper. A couple of minutes passed and everyone already have their papers but not me.

I saw Mr. Kim holding a paper and I figured that it is mine. "Now listen up everyone." He began and everyone looked at him. "I want to congratulate Ms. Yoon for acing the exam and having the highest score in class."

Mr. Kim signals me to get my paper as I got up from my chair. Everyone clapped at me including Eunwoo while I slowly made my way to the teacher's table.

When the subject was about to end, Mr. Kim called me and asked me to go with him outside to discuss something. I gladly got up from my chair and followed him outside.

"Congratulations again Ms. Yoon. You did a good job and I wanted to say that you should continue on doing it. Maybe in no time you'll regain your title as the best in class."

"Eunwoo did a great job on tutoring you, didn't he?" He added and I chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah. I guess he did." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well I better get going. I'm going to be late on my next class." He left after and I went inside once he's gone.

Chemistry class ended and before I knew it, it was already break time.

After the bell rang, I immediately went outside to look for Eunwoo. I immediately spotted him by his locker while putting his things inside.

I approached him and waited until he's done with his things. He closed his locker and looked at me. "What is it?" He asked straightforward.

"I– I just wanted to thank you for helping me study chemistry. You know, I wouldn't have done it without you." I said nervously.

He slowly nodded and said, "Congratulations." My eyes widened at his response. It was the first time he said something sincere to me.
"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Oh no there's nothing wrong. I'm just really glad that you helped me." I excitedly said and gave Eunwoo a hug. My breath hitched as I realized what I've just done.

I immediately pulled away and stood awkwardly in front of Eunwoo. "I– I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I was just so happy that I forg–" "That's okay." He said slightly smiling, looking down at the floor.

"Wait a minute. Is the Cha Eun Woo I know smiling right now? Is this real? Pinch me, I must be dreaming." I gasped while teasing Eunwoo. He coughed and went back to his normal expression.

"Nevermind." He said and began walking away. I looked at his direction and smiled while thinking of his smiling face.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Lunch time came and I went to sat on a table while waiting for Yuna to arrive.

When Yuna saw me waiting for her she hurriedly ran and made her way to me. "Y/n! Congratulations. I heard Mr. Kim speaking with the other teachers that you got a perfect score on the exam." She said holding both of my hands excitedly.

"Thanks Yuna. Why don't we celebrate? I'll buy you your lunch today?" I said excited. "No Y/n I should be the one to buy you your food. Since you deserve it."

"Okay. If that's what you like then let's go." I said as we excitedly made our way to the counter of the cafeteria to get our food.

While eating, Yuna asked me something. "Hey Y/n, do you know anything about Ryujin's upcoming party?" Yuna asked. "No why?" "Well it's all over the campus, almost every junior is invited and I thought Moonbin told you about it."

"He didn't tell me anything and we also haven't met today. Are you invited? She's one of your classmates, right?" I asked Yuna. "I'm not. And I'm not asking to. Besides it would be no fun if Yeji will be there." Yuna said whispering the last part. "I know right." I said and we continued with our food.

I went to the comfort room after eating and while I was on my way back to the cafeteria, I came across Moonbin.

"Y/n!" He said waving his hands. I approached him and he immediately hugged me. "What's with the hug?" I said chuckling.

"I heard you had the highest score in your class and I just wanted to congratulate you for doing such a good job." "Aww thanks Binnie I appreciate it." I said as he lets go of me.

"I knew you could do it." He said smiling. "Thank you." I said pinching his cheeks. "Ow!" Moonbin pretended to get hurt and held his cheek with his hand.

I playfully punched his shoulder. "Don't act like that. You're the one who called me remember?" He laughed and began to talk. "Since exams are already done and you have nothing else to do... would you like to come with me on Ryujin's party?"

Moonbin leaned in while waiting for my response. I pushed his face away from mine and asked, "When is it?" "Tomorrow. And it's her birthday. She invited me to come and I wanted to go with you." He said.

"Isn't Rocky and Jinjin coming?" "I haven't asked them yet, I wanted to ask you first but I'm sure they're going." "Well... okay. Since you asked me first." I said.

"Yes!" He shouted. "But with one condition." Moonbin frowned upon hearing my response. "Can Yuna come with me?" "I guess she can." He said shrugging. "Is that all you wanted?" He asked and I nodded.

The bell rang meaning lunch time is over. "I gotta go now. See you tomorrow." I waved at Moonbin as I headed back to the cafeteria.

When I got back to cafeteria, I saw Yuna still sitting on our table. "Y/n where have you been? What took you so lo–" "Yuna, Moonbin invited me to Ryujin's party and you're coming with me tomorrow. I'll tell you the details later, bye." I said then I left Yuna not letting her say another word.

I hurriedly went back to class since I'm worried that I might be late. I entered the classroom and I saw Mr. Kim Myungjun who was already standing by the teacher's table.

"I'm sorry I'm late Sir." I said bowing my head. Mr. Kim nodded and let me to go to my chair before speaking.

"So today is supposedly the rechecking of your test papers, but since I'm not yet done checking, I'll give you a free time. Just don't go outside and don't be noisy or else you'll be having a quiz."

Everyone nodded and some said thank you to Mr. Kim as he smiled and continued on checking our papers.

I looked over at my back and saw Eunwoo who was reading a book. I quietly got out of my seat and approached.

"Hey Eunwoo." I whispered grabbing his attention. He continued reading his book as I called him once again. When he didn't look at me I poked his shoulders which led him to look at me a bit annoyed.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm reading a book?" He said slightly annoyed. "Sorry. I just wanted to ask you if you're going to go to Ryujin's party tomorrow. Cause almost everyone's going and I thought you might be too."

He rolled his eyes before talking. "Why is everyone asking me to go to that party? A junior girl already asked me earlier and I told her no." "So that means, it's a no." He said straight to my face.

"A junior girl? Is it Ryujin?" I asked curiously not paying attention to his answer. "Why do you care so much?" He said looking at me.

I quietly sat on the floor waiting for his response. Upon seeing my reaction, Eunwoo exhaled sharply and said, "I think it's not Ryujin. It's some girl named Yeji. She introduced herself to me before inviting me."

"What? Why would Yeji invite you? Besides she doesn't even know you." I exclaimed shocked. "I don't know. Now go away before I drag you back to your seat."

I exhaled before standing up. "Too bad, I thought I'll be seeing you there. I'll go to my seat now before I cause you any trouble." As I was about to go back,  Eunwoo stopped me. "Wait, so you mean you're going to that party?"

"Uhh yes. Moonbin invited me and Ryujin is his close friend so I'm going. Why'd you asked?" "Nothing. Just go back to your seat." I shrugged my shoulders and went back to my seat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 712 26
What happens when two different personalities eunwoo who is kind and not so innocent boy has to marry a rude and a bad boy named Moonbin for there pa...
54.2K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
10.4K 597 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...
321K 10K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished βœ”οΈ