ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ ɢɪʀʟ (bnha x oc)

Von QWUIN--

- run·a·way /ˈrənəˌwā/ noun a person who has run away, especially from their family or an institution. Natsuk... Mehr

Prolouge
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
New Life
Internet Best Friend
New People?
5.|encounters
Sports Festival Round 1
Sports Festival Round 2
Sports Festival Round 3
10.|Cats Out Of The Bag
Confrontations
Interrogation
Dinner
fixing relationships (not really)
visit
"tsuki ga kirei desu ne?"
the Smartest Ones Always Win (villain Natsuki AU)
"are you two not..?"
Hosu
Understanding
Love Is A Joke
May I Have This Dance?
Pain Is What I See In You, Love
nice to see you again
in-laws (trial card version)

Sports Festival Round 4

2.6K 88 23
Von QWUIN--

"it's finally the last battle of the U.A. Sports festival!" present mic announced as the crowd cheered and roared in excitement.

"from the hero course, shoto todoroki!

Versus--

Also from the hero course, Natsuki bakugo!

Start!"

Instantly todoroki made a spiky ice wall I guess? I quickly made my hand reach to the fire from the torches in the corner until my hand feels hot and or burning, the ice almost reached me when I quickly snatched my hand that feels like it's burning and placed them both on the cement.

My side of the arena was filled with the spiky ice if you saw it from the audiences point of view.

"wha- is this match really over?" present mic asked to nobody specifically. But as he finished saying that the ice slowly started melting and steamy water/ boiling water started coming out of the bottom part of the ice. Slowly revealing my smirk as I ran to him.

" The match is still on!" present mic exclaimed as the crowd once again became loud.

I stopped running when he made spikes of ice come towards me like he did with midoriya. I dodged it to the side. Just as I was about to attack him, I noticed he was gone. Just as I turned back around as he punched me in the gut that made me flew backwards, luckily I ended up landing on my feet still in the arena.

Geez so much for having ice quirked people as your weakness.

He ran towards me as I crouched down, suddenly his legs were tied up with water that's strong enough to make him hold still at least for a minute or two. He looked confused on how liquids works now to the point he let his guard down. I think I have enough liquid on my body to make wings for myself but its not gonna last long so I'll just throw him out of the arena or something, I thought as wings started forming on my back.

I quickly jumped and flied to the sky approaching the heterochromiac student, he suddenly freezes the water and break the ice as my eyes grow widen. Just as I flew right above him, I grabbed his collar and carried him.

Just as we were about to reach out of bounds my wings felt heavy and cold.... I'm sorry but did this guy just freaking froze my wings?! We ended up falling. My body rolled to the ground a bit before I stood up again. I was still In the arena with todoroki far in front of me still in the arena to. He instantly made spikes of ice go towards me, and I in a blink of an eye I made water shaped arrows rose from the ground and attacking the ice, disinigrating all the ice that came for me.

I quickly crouched down and touched the ground or pressed the ground you'd say. A big amount of water swiftly started to grow out the cement, it started forming into a wave like the ones you used to look at on the beech, but this one is more bigger it was almost the sized of the spike ice wall that todoroki attacked sero with.

{for preference :)}

"haaa??? Are we going to have a tsunami or something??" present mic exclaimed in horor as Mr. Aizawa watched intensely.

While most of the people in the stadium were looking at the giant wave, including todoroki. I used my other hand to make another wave, this one is smaller but stronger, and so I attacked him wtith the wave. It hit him but unfortunately he made an ice wall behind him to prevent him from going backwards.

"IT WAS A TRICK?!"

with no hesitation todoroki attacked me with ice coming towards me.

( just like he did with midoriya in case the picture was unclear)

I wanted to dodge but when I looked to my right another ice was aproaching same with my left, shoot I can't make wings my sweat isn't enough to make one. I panicked and the ice was coming after me in a few seconds then something happened......

I accidentally made eye contact with him. and suddenly the ice stopped, from my right eye I can see that I was somewhere in a kitchen while in my left eye I can see todoroki stooped moving and wise eyed.

Oh my god..... It activated by itself! Sh!t I knew I should've learned to control it so it doesn't activate when I'm panicking or in a desperate situation, oh my god deactivate, deactivate, deactivate!!

Uncontrollably my right arm started to cover my left eye out of curiosity.

I started to see what's going on. I was in the corner of a kitchen with a woman with white hair on the phone

"I feel like I'm going crazy, I can't take this anymore" the white haired woman said to the phone. Then I heard a yawn from beside me, I turned around and it was... A little todoroki? Is this his traumatizing memory? Oh no I have to deactivate this quirk before he relives his traumatizing part, shit it has been so long since I activate this quirk I forgot gow to deactivate it. I digged my memory to remember how can I deactivate this quirk. Come on natsuki! Youre gonna hurt your classmate if you don't deactivate this quirk, I yelled in my mind, while the white haired lady keeps talking to her phone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a faint "mom... What are you saying?"

The woman turned to look at him with water boiling on the stove...... After that I can Only watch in terror with my hands covering my mouth.

I was once again snapped to reality when midnight announced " todoroki is out of bounds! Wich means Natsuki Bakugo wins!"

I opened my left eye to see todoroki out of bounds holding his scar with a painful look on his face. I blinked fast twice as I remembered how to deactivate this cursed quirk I've been given.

The crowd was silent but slowly started roaring again, while present mic was practically screaming questions out of his mouth. And I was just looking at both of my shaking hands with an expression that said 'what have I done'

I looked back to todoroki still in the same state, my body quickly bowed continously while yelling "I'm sorry oh God I'm so sorry!" a bunch of times before running out of the arena with shame.

I locked myself in a stall rethinking my life choises. I sat there for a good fifteen minutes before my ringtone started ringing

I looked up to see who was calling me, and it was a random caller. And out of curiosity I picked up.

"Natsuki listen, I don't know what the hell just happened, we are definitely going to talk about that later with the other teachers but for now I want you to get out of your hiding spot wherever you are and go attend the award ceremony, and after that we will have a talk so don't go anywhere after this" Mr. aizawas voice rang before he hanged up. Oh i should probably save his number.

__

It was now the ceremony award, my head was hung low still filled with shame. And katsuki was tied on a cement with his mouth shut with a metal thing, probably so he doesn't throw a tantrum.

"Now we will award the medals!" midnight announced. "the presentation of medals will of course be by this man-"
Sudenlly a silhouette of none other than all might.

The croud started cheering for him, while he jumped and said something but because midnight also said something at the same time I couldn't quite tell what they were saying. All might landed and looked at midnight whilst she had her arms clasped together, "I talked over you..." midnight said silently.

"now then, All might please present the medals, starting with third place." she handed the medals.

"Congratulations, young Bakugo- this is to much" all might spoke, "congratulations, even though you dint win like you pledged! There's still next year to win!" he said as he opened up katsukis mouth thing, horrible decision really cause right after that he threw a tantrum on how he din't want the medal, and all might ended up putting the medal hanging on his mouth.

Next he gave a medal to todoroki, and said things that i did not pay attention to. Then he came to me "congratulations, young natsuki! I heard this is your third win!" he says as he hanged the medal on my neck, "however I can tell you have a lot of secrets, a third quirk perhaps?" he questioned as he hugged and patted my back.

___

After the ceremony i was told to go to the teachers meeting room...... Buuuut I instead packed my bags and left early. Thank god i had a day off.

I got back to my place with a lot of people staring at me on my way back, I shut the door and slide down to the floor as i sighed "how did it all came to this?"

__
( 3rd person pov)

"where is she?" vlad king tapped his foot in annoyance. "I don't know, but she should be here any minute" midnight checked he watch.

"you told her to come right, aizawa?" present mic turned to the raven haired man. "of course" he replied.

"well where is she? We've been waiting for ten minutes" vlad king said in frustration. "I'm sorry I'm late" they looked at the door to see who is was and it was skinny legend all might.

"looks like she's not the only one that's late" the hobo looking man said annoyed. And so they decided to go back to what they were going after 50 unanswered calls and an hour on waiting and fighting on what the heck she was hiding.

____

☁️ [ 1725 words] ☁️

A/N: i hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm really sorry this took long it's because I had a writers block the otter day. Anyway if you enjoyed please vote! It really means a lot to me! Stay safe y'all💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
1.1K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
109K 2.7K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
1.1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...