Her Second Husband [On hold]

By Yukuoli

In a society where the girl is looked upon if anything happens, can Mita really be happy to finally tie knot... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12

08

92 5 0
By Yukuoli

A couple of days have passed from the last meeting and Rounak can't be thankful enough to Vijaya Mausi for that. No more bad surprises !!

Mr Ghosh was in some big problem as his old and frail figure seemed to be forgetful and plain worried. His body used to remain there, but his mind must have been chasing some imaginary sheeps away. Earlier, Rounak didn't give a fig as he thought it's for the work. However after the small accident of yesterday, he just can't sit and keep believing that same bull shit of worry for work.

Today, he planned to ask Mr Ghosh of the matter.

While going on to the check up rounds of his patients, he asked a nurse of the whereabouts of Mr Ghosh. He found him slumped on a seat far away from all the other Hospital staffs and gazing at particularly nothing .

Taking his own lunch in hand, Rounak stepped in Mr Ghosh's periphery and sat making sound from his steel lunch box on the table adjacent to the frail figure.

" You, done with your lunch ?" Rounak asked while spooning the Rice along with the delicious spiced pulses (Dal) and the sweet n sour spiced Curry.

With no response from the person sitting just two-three feet away, his suspicions further grew. He reached towards Mr Ghosh's shoulder and then again asked, "Have you finished your Lunch Mr Ghosh?"

Visibly surprised, Mr Ghosh replied with a , "Ye-yes Doctor ! Have you ?"

On this note, Rounak smiled and answered, " I had. In fact just now only."

"Oh yes...." Mr Ghosh's reply came out mildly like a whisper as if he himself was explaining himself of the fact.

" If I wasn't a Doctor and just a boy of your son's age, would you still hide your problems like you are trying to do now ?" Rounak's approach was straight and his point made Mr Ghosh still for a moment and look at the young face of the man crouching at his level.

"Don't crouch like this. Your attire will be spoiled." A sense of warm protectiveness surrounded within Mr Ghosh for this young concerned man.

" If you don't want me to then , you better let me know the truth. I know you have fallen into a pit. Don't try to ignore it before me. Just let me know it. "

Defeated in front of his destiny's plans and problems, Mr Ghosh started talking releasing a sigh.

" I do a have a son like you. " He said gazing at those sparkling amusing eyes looking at him intently .

"BUT....I don't have him now...." To this Rounak's eyebrows joined together in confusion.

"I had lost him some time back." With this he exhaled loudly.

" He got married to a wonderful girl named Sumita........." And Mr Ghosh went on to explain everything .

Why did Niladri let all out before Dr Rounak he wasn't sure. He hadn't confided all these problems so openly with no one recently. He didn't find anyone worthy of sharing all this, frankly. Something in this young man made him capable of his confessions.

After the passing of good five to six minutes, Rounak voiced out, " I have a suggestion, kindly don't take it lightly." Rounak took the hands of Niladri in his. To this the old man turned his eyes up to Rounak's face.

"Can I.... Just meet her ? " Rounak didn't know why did he ask the damned question. But his words were already out and he himself was spellbound.

He himself had recently shut down thoughts to meet prospective women for marriage by Vijaya Mausi. So, why now the urge to meet with Sumita Ghosh ?

Perhaps the story about this woman intrigued him. And he himself wanted to witness this woman first hand. Just a meeting. That's all !!

What bad would happen if Rounak meets Sumita ? In the other hand, if by chance Rounak likes her, Niladri need not worry ahead. With an affirmative nod and a good hopeful smile that graced after many a sleepless nights , Mr Ghosh stood up and he looked visibly fresh some what. 

****

Renuka dashed out first on the first ring of the digital bell marking it the end of the class. As usual, she had been readying her stationary when her watch showed it was only last five minutes. Rohit had not initiated anything remotely scary again with Renuka. But Renuka was always cautious of him. She sat as far as she could from his line of vision among the twelve students inside his extra classes.

Her voice always shook up while answering. Her scared eyes would reach only till his shoulders.

Was this the after effects of that day ?  He left the fruitless thoughts there only.

He had noticed her walking alone. He recalled how careless she had been on her own on road. And obviously he was ready to give her a lift. But then, he reminded him of his actions.

She would probably run screaming away .

Unlocking his car, he placed his laptop and some books at the back seat. He caught her walking out of the University alone. Again.

No !! She wouldn't say yes. And he wouldn't take that NO so smoothly, so nodding negatively, he reversed his car . 

A boy came running up to Renuka.Renuka stopped midway glancing back . The boy stood at a little distance and he said something merrily. Rounak's eyes curiously watched both the students from the windshield of his car.

Renuka first shook her head and some wisps of her hair troubled her which she tucked behind her ear, Rounak noted . But then she gave him a notebook out of her bag . The boy smilingly talked some more. To which Renuka smiled as well.

Rohit didn't knew when his hand has crept towards the horn and in went a blaring noise of a horn stopping both the students from having a friendly time and search for the source of disturbance. It was a no horn area as it was a University campus.

Renuka's smile wiped away as soon as her eyes caught the sight of his brown Discovery car. The boy on the other hand seemed annoyed . Nodding once again and exchanging a few more words , she walked past his car hastily. He didn't miss the boy waving and gazing at her retreating figure with a blank smile. 

The strike of thunder brought back his mind back to him. And he accelerated his car and wheezed past her in a matter of mere seconds almost knocking her off. He saw her through his rear view mirror keeping a hand on her chest with widened eyes and pale face pausing , as he pushed the brake at a distance of a mere 50 meters between them.

His steel grey eyes noted the trembling of her lips, those big eyes with tears of horror and he regretted driving past her so rashly.

No words were spoken. And yet so much had been communicated.

*******

Something was there today. The small shower of rain in these months of July and that cool breeze was making Sumita quite anxious. She could feel the hum of something evolving around her. Around the Ghosh Bari. Niladri was all smiles after coming back though he was wet. Yet he couldn't stop from procuring those gram flour fritters from the road side shop for all three. Following each of the designs of the ice cold grill on the old window, she stared outside . At the roaring sky. At the awful outburst of the sky in it's thunder. And yet, she wasn't afraid of all those sounds. 

Were it happened before, she would have shivered and Saurabh would have come fast and hug her to calm her down. Soothing her.  Has her fears also  understood the absence of Saurabh now? If yes, then has they also left her along with him ? 

All these melancholy thoughts revolved around her till the sky wretched havoc outside the house and inside her mind. Still the shower rinsed all this happily. Leaving a confused Sumita in it's wake. 

Rupali seemed happy for some reason and she had asked Sumita to drape a saree and be ready as soon as she had finished her lunch. Sumita  was tired after the University lectures but the enthusiasm on Rupali's couldn't be subdued. Her heart clenched to find the old couple lively after so many moonless nights and rayless days.

It was evening . The birds have already been to their home. The stray dogs still hoping sadly for any food piece they could gather for the night. The atmosphere was murky and muddy. However nothing could lower the pleasant relaxing smiles etched on the old couple. 

She knew another family is coming tonight to seek her. Another prosposal. Strangely she found Rupali and Niladri enjoying their tea and snacks instead of rushing to and fro for the snacks and maintaining the decorations. This had strangely eased her into an unknown bliss. The door bell rang and both the couple exchanged smiles to welcome whoever had dropped before their doorstep.

She could hear the happy chatter of many people. Who has come tonight ? And why do they seem happy ? For Sumita, these were foreign. As the only people came were few with dull faces, busy eating the snacks Rupali prepared with efforts, calculating the dowry and then listening to the truth she so profoundly spoke off and left . There was no HAPPINESS. No energy in the air. 

A knock made her look at the intruder which was none other than Rupali. 

" Hey !" She softly exclaimed  sensing Sumita's questions and sat on the bed.

" Nothing Ma.." She tried to wave them off. Inspite of all, her heart drummed with anticipation of meeting these people below.

"Sumita, come down alright. And be free with them. They seem to be good people... Waiting for you." Advising this Rupali gently kissed Sumita's forehead.

 The moment she dreaded has come. The excitement and energy has left her reeling into uncertainty. Her hands shook nervously. What all would they expect from her ? 

"Am I ready to face them ? Am I ?"

And a voice from deep within from the inner most corners bounced back pronouncing, "Yes! You are !!" 

And Sumita walked down wearing a royal blue saree with her chin up ready to face her future all alone. Rupali didn't come near and took her to make her sit in the sofa. She let her freely come and sit.  Each of the gestures by the Ghosh couple today was signifying a big aspect. 

What ? She will now discover.

******

Hey ! 

Thank you all for giving me the time and patience for this chapter. This chapter was HUGE! I hope I did justice to your wait. 

A new character 😉. For now he is our 🐒 boy as Rohit so fondly calls him.

Let me know how was this chapter. Kindly hit the 🌟 button if you liked this chapter and comment on your suggestions if any. I would like to know what you as a reader think about these characters. 

Thank you all again .

See you soon 😁.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 249 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
63.6K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35.6K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
58.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...