To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

By Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... More

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Thirty One

9K 470 473
By Carnameo

"Is that even allowed?!" Present Mic gaped at the sight of a mouse being dragged away into the cavern of Shoji's arms, scratching his noggin vigorously. The whole crowd seemed to go into a disarray of confusion but also exhilaration, as the games took a different approach. Present Mic continued, questioning so loud that Meowth is close to raging. "Hold on a minute, does that mean Midoriya team is disqualified?!"

"It's obviously a technicality!" Meowth burst, exploding irritably by smacking Present Mic's arm. The snap was enough to make Present Mic cringe in fright. "Since that Pikachu hasn't fallen in the ground, the group wouldn't be disqualified!" Meowth can't help but wonder why are idiots like this.

"That's right!" Midnight was already stepping up to flash the cat a thumbs up, eyes seemingly glinting in amusement. "Disqualification only works when the rider touches the ground! So this is fine! Good Job!"

Meowth grew a bit bashful all of a sudden, probably not expecting the praise. "S'nothin'..."

Present Mic wanted to comment at the sudden bashfulness but decided to keep his mouth shut, for his own sake. Midnight eyed back at the baffled contenders, finalizing the answer with a proud cross of her arms. "Since the rider is still holding the headband, it still stays with their team. Midoriya's team still has the 10 Million headband until it's off of Pikachu's head!"

With those last words, your group made one last eye-contact with Todoroki's before your team was already sprinting their way to Shoji's team, who was about to make a run for it too. Unluckily for Shoji, more people were coming from almost all sides, all scrambling to get a piece of the meat. Midoriya called out, "We need to get Pikachu and our 10-million-point headband! Pikachu at the very least, who is our top priority!"

"We'll be disqualified if he falls!" Uraraka laments worriedly, her face twisting to a determined stare. Reuniclus hovered close by as you sigh disgruntledly, just hoping Pikachu will be fine on its own.

'Stay strong, Pikachu!'

Chapter Thirty-One

With the very face of the currently advertised Pokémon, Pikachu was eyeing around his surrounding in uncertainty. He can still feel the soft muscle-like coil around his body, so he knew he's still in the clutches of one of your classmates.

It was pretty dark-actually it was really dark, and he had a hard time making out what's going on. Pikachu's eyesight isn't necessarily the best in total darkness, so he had to release a small static spark. It zapped to Shoji's arms, tingling him a bit-but otherwise not hurting him. With the small lightning spark, he was able to notice Mineta and Tsuyu, who's tongue was wrapped around him.

"W-WE GOT IT?!" Mineta questioned as if the gods' heavenly light was finally shining down on him. He looked close to tears, almost thinking that things were too good to be true - which honestly was.

"Yes, we got it Mineta-kun." Tsuyu affirmed, eyeing Mineta's bare head with still held curiosity. "It was a good idea so I teamed up with you, and we got lucky, but I'm still curious-when did you lose your headband?"

"I don't know! One minute it was there, and the next it vanished!" Mineta suddenly wailed, feeling up his bare forehead consciously as small bouts of tears poured down his face. He had no idea what had transpired while they chased after Midoriya's team, but the next thing he knew, their headband was stolen and their group was left without any points.

Mineta tried to suspect who the culprit would be, but his mind drawled to a gutted blank-frustrating him heavily. Luckily just as quickly as his frustration had appeared, it faded once he gazed at the Pikachu in their grasp, who fidgeted uncomfortably in Mineta's gold-hungry look. "But that doesn't matter now, we hit the jackpot!"

Pikachu had one collected headband around his neck, and his own 10 million point headband wrapped around his tiny head. He knew that if your classmates took the 10 million point headband, your group would need to meticulously grab it back. He stood quietly, as small sparks continue to flicker out of his cheeks to light the darkness. He resolutely eyed the duo, watching the two converse quietly.

No matter what, he needs to protect the 10,000,000-point headband while he's away from you.

"Alright, give it here!" Mineta laid out his hands as if the mouse is about to give it willingly. Of course, the mouse refused, turning his head away with a small annoyed huff. If only Pikachu could make a break for it, and jump out of this darkness to try to get back to your team. Sadly, he was still held captive by Asui. Mineta frowned, gawking at the blatant refusal. "Huh? Hey, you don't got a choice in this you know?!"

Tsuyu suggested meticulously, croaking. "Let's just take the headband. We should act quickly since everyone knows we have him." Tsuyu glanced at the adorable creature, noticing quickly it appeared lost in its situation. It's not like she wanted to kidnap the poor mouse. It was just easier to accomplish compared to capturing only the headband. She tilted her head. "Then I'll place him back to his group."

"Or we could drop him-making one less enemy for us!" Mineta refuted, shaking his hands as if all the power has landed upon them, tears rising once more. "I still need to pay back whoever stole our points!"

Pikachu frowned, eyeing the outside worriedly. That's right, he can't step on the ground. Your words before the games began echoing in his head. 'All you got to do is make sure to be on top of one of us. Try to avoid falling on the ground alright?' He perked as if understanding what to do.

Now he just needs to figure out a way to get away.

"But..." Tsuyu looked to be having trouble making a decision, her big eyes dropped onto the mouse, who eyed back cutely. The frog girl stared with a somewhat saddened expression looking at the innocence radiating off the Pokémon's eyes, her expression brightening when she saw the cute face peering up at her all while tilting its head. Red hues appeared on her cheeks, before she stated blandly. "It's too cute."

Mineta almost screamed in frustration-somehow getting reminded of those popular boys in his old school. He can't be thinking about this anymore, he's got to act fast! He swiped off the headband off the Pikachu's head, also taking the extra one as an extra precaution, before holding it tightly up like a champion. "I got it!"

Pikachu blinked out of its dazed mind. He was trying to conjure a plan to get out of this mess and back to your group when he finally noticed what happened. The mouse pawed his head, cooing confusedly with wide eyes. Tsuyu big eyes watched the reaction, before calling out to the grape-head prudently. "...Mineta-kun..."

Mineta was too invested in the headband to notice, as he eyed the band with tears. He can feel the power searing off from the 10 million point headband he snatched as if wrapping him up in sudden super strength. It was godly, it was heavenly, it was pure raw power! He almost felt like the main character. What kind of main character? Well, of course, the ones who happen to get a ton of chicks falling to his feet, and-!

Mineta finally noticed when Pikachu's cute face took a turn to anger, then to determination-the sparking growing unrulier. Mineta began to shake when Pikachu's electricity started slithering threateningly out of his pouches to him, as Tsuyu stood off to the sidelines looking dumbfounded. This isn't good.

He nervously swallowed, as the sparks flicker to attention. Mineta fretfully asserts, "Now Tsu-AHHHH!"

"Can't we go any quicker?" You voiced, eyeing the vulture-like competition worriedly. There were too many groups around, and tension was high with someone grasping the 10 million point headband, or in this case, the mouse with the headband. Thankfully, Bakugo and Monoma were teams you didn't see within the area, as they're probably distracted with each other. So that left Todoroki's team that's speedily making their way forward with the help of Iida and his engines.

"The jetpack helps with running away, not with speed!" Midoriya replied as you frowned. That's true, and Uraraka is already moving along as best as she can with the blasters. Hatsume interjected next, her goggles somehow unable to block her palpable contemplating eyes.

"How about you put the mouse back in his ball?"

You shook your head quickly, "Can't! As much as I want too, Pikachu's basically considered our 6th member as the carrier of the headbands. I discussed this with Midnight, and she said that I can put Reuniclus back in his ball, but Pikachu can only be put in if he isn't holding the headbands!"

Your team is getting close, but you're not moving fast enough. Your team needs to get there swiftly before something happens to Pikachu. You took a glimpse at Reuniclus, who stayed as close by as it could. Speed isn't one you would hold onto to Reuniclus, to be honest, so you knew asking it to grab Pikachu now would be a waste of time. Your eyes drifted to Tokoyami by your side.

"Tokoyami-kun, Reuniclus will guard us here!" You determined quickly, as the crow-like boy nodded conclusively. Dark Shadow swiftly circulated the group to try to grab the mouse, rushing to the troubled but expressionless Shoji to get there before anything major could happen.

But before the entity could even attack Shoji, a loud screech was heard within the confine of Shoji's arms, along with what sounded like a brawl within. The large, many-armed boy, who was holding out the vanguard, flinched all while stunned, trying to peer at his group members. Shoji didn't even notice as one of the class B groups had appeared, and was about to try to at least get the headband when electricity zapped both teams immediately.

Dark Shadow flinched back, unwilling to get any closer. Your team halted abruptly, knowing that this was the doing of your Pokémon. All the other hurtling teams stopped, as Shoji and the class B team seemed to jolt in an endless attack of electricity. You watched in surprise, as the electricity finally stopped, leaving the groups frazzled in a paralyzed daze.

That's when Pikachu jumped out of the cavern, biting down on what looked to be a headband.

"There it is!" A group far off called out, pointing at Pikachu.

You watched with your heart in your mouth as Pikachu plopped on top of the Class B student rider, who happened to be one of the people he just electrified, as the mouse tried to balance himself well on the unsteady head. You could tell the group was frazzled with the appearance of the mouse just standing on top of their still unmoving rider's head. Pikachu couldn't bother to think anymore, as he jumped on top of the lower members to jump onto the next incoming group rider's head like he was hitching a ride.

"This is bad," Midoriya looked around for an opening. The groups piling near Shoji are currently having a hard time managing a chaotic mouse that happens to release electricity, from running and bounding around on people's heads to avoid getting captured. Pikachu was swiftly scampering from one head to the other when someone looked too close to comfort.

Midoriya's mind seemed to be wrestling with each other, trying to figure out a conclusion. It was barely a few seconds of seemingly contemplating when Midoriya's eyes lit up. "Let's move to the right-get as far away from the others but stay within range! Tokoyami-kun, I need Dark Shadow to be prepared to catch Pikachu at any time. And (Last)-san, I need Reuniclus to try to get Pikachu closer to us!"

From listening to Midoriya's plan, you can assume he wants you to provide a pathway for the mouse, who was holding out as long as possible by scampering around like the mice he is. Midoriya probably wants to get Tokoyami's dark shadow to capture it when Pikachu accidentally lost its footing, of course when the situation calls for it. And by making the group get away from all the wandering one-tracked mind groups aiming for the biggest point, your group can make a breakaway by using the jetpack once more when you're far off from the others.

"Reuniclus, Psychic! move that group there!" If you want to get Pikachu away from the groups, you're gonna throw them off, and you're going to make a big show out of it while you're at it. You smiled confidently, time to show off some Pokémon power!

Zooming forward, Reuniclus made its way as close as possible to Pikachu, who hadn't even noticed the arriving psychic Pokémon. With a small gurgled cry, Reuniclus released a telekinesis force and slammed one of the proximate groups backward, right to a specific point. The force was strong enough to throw them back to slam into Shoji, who flinched. Pikachu, who was currently balancing on now Shoji's arms domain, made a jump to the next group-still clamping its teeth tightly on the headbands. You smiled, "Alright, now that one!"

With each order, another group would be shoved towards a certain direction, causing a few grumbled yells from said groups. Pikachu quickly went along and jumped to the next groups earnestly and carefully.

"HAHAHA!" Meowth cackled maliciously, that it made an ecstatic Present Mic flinch involuntarily again. Meowth had to wipe a tear away. "To think I'd see the day when Reuniclus would use human groups as lily pads to get a mouse to the other side... It's almost laughable!"

"Haha, yeah, you said it? I'm not sure what you're talking about but," Present Mic peered down with a gleeful smile, ignoring Meowth snickers. "Looks like using its telekinesis ability, Reuniclus can force groups to certain positions that it wants! Clever!"

"I-It's like a slide block puzzle game!" Midoriya awed, as Reuniclus, moved around from one side to the other as quick as it could. The mouse seemed to finally get the gist of the situation and was able to move closer to your group. Hopping at unsuspecting faces, who grimaced and panicked to make a grab.

"Let's move! Reuniclus, catch him!" Your group marched off, as Pikachu bounced up into the blob-like creature's arms. There's no need to question the psychic Pokémon strength anymore, but you still felt wary with Reuniclus lackluster speed. Reuniclus floated to your group as quickly as it could, as other teams followed. Pikachu eyed at Reuniclus, a bit flustered in sheer tiredness, before squeaking an order.

Reuniclus blinked, gurgling a reply as if reluctant to do so. It glanced at the nearing teams briefly, cooing uncertainly, before staring at a serious Pikachu. With the final push coming from the firm mouse, Reuniclus decided to go along with the idea. Pikachu clamped on the headbands tighter.

Reuniclus halted its movement and swung the mouse around in a circle before throwing him into the air. You gawked, "What are you doing?!" watching as Pikachu zoomed to your group in a flash. You honestly weren't sure he'd make it, as he was moving way too rapidly for you to see. Pikachu was close to making it into the ground, and your eyes widen in concern. The yellow mouse scrambled unsurely in the air, shutting its eyes when he's about to land on the hard ground.

"..."

"Ooh~ Nice catch!" Pikachu's ear twitched upon hearing Hatsume's gleeful words.

He didn't feel the impact of his body on the solid ground and instead felt the odd sensation of him levitating midair. He glanced up to see Dark Shadow grasping on his leg with a happy grin plastered on the dark creature's bird-like face. Pikachu ears twitched happily.

Pikachu was plopped quickly back into Midoriya head, which the mouse had grown quite fond of - It's comfortable, like a nest! - before everyone in the group sighed a thankful breath of relief.

Present Mic let an audible sigh of relief too, "I almost thought we were going to have squished Pokémon there...but never mind that! By using the other groups as stepping stones, Pikachu was able to make its way back to his team with the help of Reuniclus!"

"Stepping stones..." Meowth hummed in thought, rubbing his forefinger and thumb under his chin before transferring a thumbs up. "I like it, keep the commentary up!" Present Mic let out a small sigh.

"Pikachu, are you okay?" You were the first to ask, which the mouse nodded too reassuringly. "You have the headband?" Pikachu released the headbands carefully. Three headbands plopped in Midoriya's hands, bemusing your friends easily, as the 10 million point headband laid perfectly intact with the others.

"Did you grab the headbands while you were hopping on people's heads?" You mused as it appeared he had lost the first collected headband but was able to collect 2 more. Pikachu gleefully nodded, excitedly waiting for your reaction. "Amazing work holding on to your own Pikachu..." You relaxed after the 3rd question, simply happy that the mouse was still whole and well.

"That's right-your incredible Pikachu!" Midoriya followed with a compliment, which made the mouse preen, smiling uncontrollably in glee. Midoriya felt like he could breathe again at the noticeable weight atop his hair. For that one moment, it felt like he lost everything, but with Pikachu back, now he needs to get his bearing. It was a close call, but the game isn't done yet.

With that being said...

Todoroki's group had once again appeared before your team, blocking you off from advancing. It's obvious he's not willing to quit. After all, the bicolored-male is aiming for first place too. It might've come to a surprise to you on how quick they were able to appear before Midoriya's team, if it weren't for the fact that Todoroki's group had been trailing after your group like a hound. It appears they expected this and decided to follow your group instead of trying to gain the headband in the mess with Shoji's team. "Good, you got it back... Now, we'll be taking that."

Tokoyami seemed to huff, "He truly favors you both, (Last), Midoriya."

"We're past the half-way point, keep moving!" Midoriya asserts, noticing the incoming groups behind the Todoroki group. Todoroki was prepared for this; it looks like he had something ready for this situation. You weren't too sure what he had planned, and you were worriedly glancing at Reuniclus, moving to get to your group. You noticed Momo preparing things on their group's right side, as Kaminari grinned impishly. Oh!

"Put up your guard!" Kaminari was sparking up, just like how Pikachu, who was honestly eyeing the electric-boy with as much as disdain a little mouse can show, as the electricity began to build up. Kaminari sighed a bit, the sparking continuing as he can't help but input. "Honestly, I felt like Pikachu stole my thunder earlier...but I'm not going to lose! Here I go!"

The sparking lashed out, and you knew Reuniclus won't make it in time to provide a barrier, but-your eyes gleamed. Momo appeared to have finished creating something as Kaminari's electric attack was ready to discharge. "Indiscriminate discharge 1, 300, 000 volts!"

Dark Shadow valiantly acted as a defense for the team, rushing in front of your group before Tokoyami let out a word. The electricity burst out in waves of yellow light, and the surroundings should've been completely electrified. It should've been...when instead it all rushed to an unbothered Pikachu, crossing its small arm cheekily.

Kaminari's outburst was not working as planned, as Todoroki was quick to pull off the blanket they were going to use as a cover from the electric attack. He quickly grasped onto the stick Momo created to freeze the other teams. Todoroki's team was lucky, as the other teams were too distracted in surprise to act faster. Kaminari already had begun panting, but the confusion was there. "Wha-?!"

The electricity continued to rush into Pikachu's body, who was practically glowing in pride. The confusion of the other teams causing you to smile.

"Pikachu's ability, Lightning rod, helps out for this situation." You answered for them, as Dark Shadow, looking slightly relieved, got onto a defensive move. "Let's just say we were one step ahead of you." Pikachu couldn't help but let a malicious laugh out as Kaminari groaned in frustration. Your eyes met Todoroki's briefly again, who's eyes narrowed.

"What the?! Kaminari's electric attack didn't work and all simply transferred to Pikachu without a second notion?!" Present Mic slammed the counter, gawking at the groups below. "Is this a special move?!"

"More like a special ability." Meowth shrugged, his mind slowly catching up with the fact that abilities haven't been discussed. Meowth cleared his throat thoroughly. "Alright, listen up folks- Abilities are special attributes each individual Pokémon can get! Instead of moves, abilities are more of certain effects a Pokémon can get in certain situations! They're not all beneficial, and can be hindering to some!"

"And Pikachu's ability allows him to target himself...?" Aizawa questioned, sounding dry in his curiousness.

"That's his hidden ability!" Meowth called out. "All Pokémon get either one or more abilities, but hidden abilities are quite rare my friend! It's basically a lottery game, you either get a hidden ability or you don't!" Meowth chuckled, before continuing with extra vigor. "Pikachu's hidden ability, Lightning rod, allows all-electric moves to target himself! It sounds like a pretty hindering ability if it weren't for the fact it deals no damage to Pikachu whatsoever."

"N-No damage...?!" Present Mic gawked, so that would mean, "Kaminari's attack will have no effect with Midoriya's team?!"

Actually, on all teams, at least in within range of Pikachu." Meowth smirked, as the team got intense.

"Tch..." Todoroki clicked his tongue, as your team moved backward to get away. You watched the other team with narrowed eyes, as Uraraka voiced.

"W-We gained the upper-hand there right?"

Midoriya seemed nervous, but his determination still rang true. "It seems so, with Pikachu, Kaminari's attack won't bother us."

"Yeah but that doesn't change the fact that they one-up us in that department." You added with a furrow, watching as most teams were put into an end. Midoriya fired up the jetpack, as the group needed to make a breakaway, only for it to stutter. Ochaco was steadily trying to move the group backward with the extra help of the shoes. Sadly, there was only so much she could do at the moment that there was no way the group could escape.

"The backpack isn't working!" Midoriya tried it once more, only for it to fail a second time. Hatsume peered at the green-haired boy and the curious mouse on top of him with chuckling jollity.

"There's still room for improvement!"

"Restraint them!" Tokoyami quickly conjured, Dark Shadow moving towards the other's team swiftly. Todoroki was quick to bark an order, as Momo created a large stone shield that quickly countered against Dark Shadow swipes. Dark Shadow had to retreat, and your team was left to contemplate the next move.

"Yaoyorozu-san's creation is trouble!" Midoriya can't help but notice, but that wasn't' the entirety of the problem. You knew what the base of the dilemma was, as you spared a glance at Tokoyami, who seemed to be conflicted. You frowned, glancing at Dark Shadow.

"It's true Momo-chan's creation is problematic for us but is Dark Shadow still bothered by the lightning?" You gaze fixedly at the entity, who looked unsettled.

Tokoyami can't help but sigh. "Yes, if that level of armor was sunlight, Dark Shadow would've been ruined. We're lucky to have Pikachu to get the attack, but I'm afraid Dark Shadow has already started to hesitate."

Dark Shadow looked teary-eyed, making both Pikachu and Midoriya flinched in surprise. The dark entity simply stated glumly, "I'm against violence..." Pikachu cooed a bit, probably trying to comfort Dark Shadow as best as he could. You wondered how effective that would be with Pikachu being also said 'electric type'. Well, thankfully Dark Shadow seemed to understand between friend and foe so far, giving a tearful reply at the cheery mouse. "Thanks..."

"Poor Dark Shadow..." You muttered understandingly, who gave you that still glum-look, "I promise that it'll be okay Dark Shadow! Pikachu will protect you from the lightning, so it won't hit you." Pikachu agreed wholeheartedly, as he nodded his head to show his strength. The entity didn't seem entirely convinced, but he fixed a more confident look that eased things down.

You smiled, before worriedly eyeing around. Reuniclus should've arrived by now, but there was no sign of it. It took you a while to noticed that the reason the Pokémon hasn't come by was that Todoroki had blocked off the place with an ice wall, encasing your group from running and letting in any more unnecessary distractions.

Reuniclus won't be joining your group, at least for the time being. Your team came into a standing stop at the edge of the field, and now, with no path to escape too.

"Ah- Team Midoriya has nowhere to go!" Present Mic laments as you were forced to stay still. Pikachu still had the 10 million point headband, already wrapped on his head, and 2 other headbands hung on his neck. Your group needs to stay strong to at least keep Todoroki's team from grabbing the bands. With no escape route, the best your group can do is stay on the defense as best and as long as possible.

There are only 6 minutes left.

Midoriya sighed, resolutely eyed their rival. "Let's keep our guard up...!"

"Right!"

"Re..."

On the outer side of the giant ice fortress, Reuniclus, who failed to catch up with your team, was hovering by the wall with question marks sprouting out of its head. It peered up at the clear-freezing ice, as it towered over its form icily, it's disorientated reflection greeting it. It blinked its eyes blankly, before hovering over to another side in hopes to find an open pathway.

Sadly, after circling while avoiding the other competitors' eyes, Reuniclus was left with no options so far to join your party. It gurgled in what seems to be a sigh, a rather sad one, as it could only watch the ice fortification with disdain and impatience. It sighed again, as the ice barely melted under the sweltering sun.

That's when Reuniclus heard the unmistakable sound of explosions coming from somewhere away from the ice.

Reuniclus's curiosity spiked, as it floated off to peer to the side of the ice wall. It hovered somewhere it could hide its form from being spotted too easily, using the ice's corners to eye the other rivaling groups discreetly.

Its eyes quickly landed on a livid blond, and Reuniclus was quick to recognize him as the one that flew to the sky towards your group with the scariest eyes it had ever seen. That said livid blond was aiming his explosion at a rather smug competitor, who quickly pushed the attack away, to retaliate with the exact, same explosions.

Reuniclus blinked, watching in interest as the 'enraged', an understatement at this point, boy made another attempt to hit the other blond with another explosion, only for it to fail as the presumptuous blond hardened his skin. Reuniclus gaze grew lazier as he watched, wanting to join your group and help along as best as it could at the moment. The Pokémon slumped on the wall, deciding to just enjoy the show.

Monoma felt smug upon watching the self-entitled Bakugo, eyeing him with hatred burning through his eyelids, sneering and growling when things weren't going his way. Monoma reveled in the other's resentment, as he felt the same burning feeling coursing through his veins. However, unlike the other, Monoma was tamer, after all, he was above that.

He not only outsmarted the angered class A celebrity, but he was also able to gain the upper hand over those class-A idiots. Right when the game started, he's been feeling pretty riled up after the small chat he had with you, and wanted to get the games started as soon as possible.

He wanted to prove a point, to the media and the overly egotistical Class A, that Class B was just as superior-heck! Even more superior than that class. So what if they battled villains? It doesn't mean much from the way he sees it! All he knew from Tetsutetsu report and Bakugo's declaration of war was that Class A really needs to step down from their high horse.

Though, he can't lie that he hasn't felt this rile up in a while. It's strange, though he was annoyed with Class A, he never felt so vexed at someone's words as he felt before. His body heated up every time his eyes clashed with your own, and he felt infuriated constantly. Sure he blocked your team because it was a huge chance to grab the 10 Million points, but a small part of the reason was that he wanted to see what made him so conflicted as he eyed you.

You whispered slowly, making sure he heard every word. "You should watch your back Monoma when a wild beast rams for you-it'll be hard to fight back."

What were you even talking about earlier anyways? It grated his mind, pestering him constantly. Wild beast? Hard to fight back? He frowned tightly.

He shook his head. No matter, he supposed thinking about the meaning of your words could distract him from the tingling sensation he felt on his ear where you whispered too...

He felt his face heat up involuntarily, vexing him more.

"Oi, Monoma! What's wrong with you lately? We need you to pay attention right now!" Sen had called out at him, looking upset at the usually cool-headed leader acting so out of it. It was odd for Monoma to be daydreaming like so, But Sen guessed he shouldn't complain too much, since their currently winning.

Monoma shook his head, "I know!" He clicked his tongue. He had already gathered a lot of headbands during the game, and as his team continued to stockpile these stolen bands, their team had already moved up the ranks, reaching 2nd place.

Only a few minutes were remaining, so all he and his teammates had to do was avoid the others until the game ends. He already felt accomplish enough, after all; he took everything that Bakugo had and even walked off with riling Bakugo about his embarrassing declaration, there wasn't much else Monoma could think of to add more salt to the wound. The pretentious blond felt a smirk rise. He may not have outshined Class A as a whole, but at least he was able to one-up one of the class A scum.

At the end of the day, he got the last laugh, and that was enough for him for now. He sneaked a small glance at a rooted Bakugo seething in untamable rage, his expression clouded over, as his teammates frantically tried to remove the glue stuck on to the red-haired foot. It worked well to conceal his quirk for the time being, or he might not get to see this expression on the other.

Now it appears if Bakugo's team wanted to make a breakthrough, they should aim for the others and get into the best 4 - not that it was ever going to happen, with the clock ticking. Monoma's eyes gleamed in victory, believing there's no way they'd be able to grab their headband from him. He hummed, looking away when a sudden thought appeared.

Then I just hope you won't look down on Class A either. My classmates are all different in their individual ways, but I think what makes them pretty cool is how tenacious they can be." You shrugged good-naturedly.

Monoma clicked his tongue again, brows furrowing. "So annoying..."

"Wait! Wait up!" Monoma heard one of Bakugo's teammates sprouting, and he knew they were chasing him again. He sighed almost tiredly, when will they learn? He peered back almost lightheartedly, grinning all the while. "How persistent. Not just as a hero, but as a person. That clingy personality-,"

He almost didn't have time to react as Bakugo had jumped off his cavalry, jumping into the air to propel himself to their group. Monoma's eyes widened, he quickly propounds, "Tsuburaba, guard up!"

In a swift motion, a solid air wall blocked off Bakugo's advances to attack. The spiked blond was left hanging off the small rounded invisible wall, pounding his fist on it to get to the other side. Monoma smirked, it looked like he could at least exceed one thing you said. 'Their tenacious nature makes them cool?' If that was so, he couldn't see what you were talking about, as the dogged man kept hammering on the wall.

He huffed, Persistence really does lead people to their demise.

Monoma's group turned away, about to make a break-away when glass abruptly shattered behind him. He eyed back in surprise, feeling the tug on his neck being hauled by this class A scum. He couldn't react fast enough, as a few of the headbands were pulled off, and Bakugo managed to take two before he was forced back to his cavalry by tape.

"Bakugo's team takes 2 headbands and moves up to 3rd! The rankings are changing this late in the games! It's the youthful passion!"

Monoma cursed as the team made it pass and avoided the other teams. He's still in 4th place, so he absolutely needs to keep his place secure. He can't afford to lose any more at this minute. He took a chance to peer back, eyeing the group that had outdone them and their crazed rider. Monoma glared, as the bastard pursuing him slowly seems to morph into a different figure, a rougher figure. His eyes seemed to be playing tricks on him because Bakugo's turning into an odd figure, like a...

He clenched his teeth. Like a wild beast. Figures.

Reuniclus, who had watched this battle from his hiding spot, perked abruptly.

It's earlier slumped body shot up as its eyes seemingly widened, causing Reuniclus to gurgle in what appears to be a look of euphoria. Why didn't it think about that before? The Pokémon levitated closer to the ice barrier, moving to a spot where no one can see him once more. It moved its gaze upward to stare at fortress once more, before glancing at its arms.

After he watched the spiky blond smash the transparent wall, it all became clear.

Reuniclus clenched his liquid-formed hands, then unclenched them. The creature's eyes drifted to the immense ice barricade with renewed understanding, as it determinedly clenched one fist. Don't worry, he'll get to you soon!

"1-minute left! Todoroki had closed in the field so that he'd get that ten million point headband right away!" Present Mic seemed to be on the edge of his seat, doing fast movements as the time rolled down. He then spurred ecstatically in a turn, pointing a finger gun down to the scene. "Or so I thought 5 minutes ago! as Midoriya has been running away in this small area for the last 5 minutes!"

Meowth sneakily started snickering, which Present Mic and Aizawa obviously noticed, as the cat looked ecstatic at what he was watching. Meowth's expression honestly looked downright devious, his Cheshire grin present and you could tell with one glance this cat was up to no good. Present Mic couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Mouser, your bias is showing."

"Of course I'm biased!" Another quick snap from our cat quickly quietens down the commentators, as they turned their attention to the groups below.

With your group, you fidget impatiently as you glanced at the clock that turned annoyingly slowly. It must've been quite the opposite for your competitor, who had stayed silent as the gears on his head turned, his bicolored eyes trained on your group attentively.

Since being trapped in the ice fortress Todoroki had created, Midoriya had quickly came up with an idea on how to keep the other team from striking. It was such a simple plan that left you pleasantly surprised by its effectiveness.

And that simple plan was to merely avoid Todoroki's left side.

By avoiding Todoroki's left side, Todoroki is left incapable of using his ice from capturing your team. This wouldn't necessarily be an issue if Todoroki was alone, but since this is a cavalry game, the bicolored boy would be risking accidentally freezing Iida. That alone was something the heterochromia-eyed male couldn't risk, as not only would it be poor planning, but a way to disable his team. So with your team persistently avoiding Todoroki's ice side, Todoroki was left with no openings to strike.

The plan was working successfully it seems. You hummed, before taking notice of the slightly braindead Kaminari.

Though Kaminari had appeared to be a threat for the other teams, that was quickly strewn off the side with Pikachu in the game. Pikachu had kept a rather proud look in his expression, puffing out his little chest with his arms crossed pompously.

Let's just say the mouse hadn't stopped looking at Kaminari condescendingly, which the twitchy electric boy can't help but return with an irked glare. You were honestly tired with your mouse's antics and his odd rivalry towards Kaminari but decided to let it go for the team's sake. All you know is that as long as they know of Pikachu's lightning rod ability, they wouldn't aimlessly attack, and that'll probably ease Dark Shadow's worries.

You eyed the other group carefully, feeling another wave of impatience glazing over your skin. From their stern yet silent stances, you were sure they were at a loss and had no idea what their next move should be. You have your fingers crossed that it'll last until the end of the games, but that sounds like hopeful wishing on your part, so you continued to stay vigilante.

"Hmmm..." Your eyes glossed over to the side of one of the ice barrier, a lace of suspicion crossing your features. It sounded like someone was pounding their fists on the ice, but you decided to ignore it to pay close attention to what's in front of you.

The final minute was, at last, set, and you need to be on your extra guard. There's no way Todoroki was simply going to wait it out like this, and whether or not he had a plan, he was going to try to take the headband no matter what. You breathed in heavily before you narrowed your eyes.

The final stage starts now.

You didn't have time to register what had happened after, it was like a huge breeze slapped you in the face leaving you dumbfounded. Midoriya had instinctively held tightly on to Pikachu's hind legs, afraid for the small figure to suddenly fling off only to realize too late what had transpired after.

Todoroki's team moved in a burst of speed that you had never seen so far in classes, rounding around your group before screeching to a halt away from your team. Dark smoke covered your sights, the smell itching your nose, as you squinted at your surroundings in confusion. Everything happened way to fast, and your brain was having a hard time catching up.

It was when the smoke subsided did your eyes widened, eyeing the small black puffs emitting from Iida's engine to Todoroki's hold on a few headbands. Your breath hitched, There's no way...

Your head whipped to gaze at Pikachu, who Midoriya had pulled down towards him instinctively. Pikachu patted his head sadly and confusedly, cooing in a sudden muddle at what had occurred, before peering his head up to meet Midoriya's blinkingly. The green-haired boy gazed at the mouse in shock. There was no headband wrapped on Pikachu's head. And there were no headbands wrapped around Pikachu's neck.

Midoriya's team points currently: 0 points

You gazed at the board, scrutinizing at the already updated list to see the group had landed at last place. You cursed under your breath.

"W-What happened?! How fast was that? Iida, why didn't you use that speed during the preliminary?" The blond teacher voiced, as Meowth eyes twitched a bit, lips trembling in frustration. There were barely any seconds left and things changed just like that?!

"Four-eyes had a hidden ability it seems!" Meowth voiced, loud as usual, but there was a small edge to his words. "Talk about pretty underhanded there-wasn't expecting that from him of all people!"

"You're saying that?!" Present Mic blanches, knowing full we who's the most underhanded one of all, and it happened to be the cat sitting right next to him.

"It's a compliment!"

"A backhanded compliment..." Aizawa finished for them, as Meowth grumbled.

"By forcing the torque and rotation to increase, I created an explosion..." Iida spoke up, filling into his teammates and rivals' curiosity, appearing a bit out of breath. "Although due to my recoil, my engine stalls after a while. It's a secret move that I haven't shown my classmate." He seemed to lift his head, eyes meeting with a tremoring Midoriya harshly. "Didn't I tell you, Midoriya-kun, that I would challenge you?"

You sighed, your forehead creasing exasperatedly. "They got us."

"Reversal! Offense and defense on the line and in the end, Todoroki snags the 10 Million, and Midoriya has gone down to 0 points!" Present Mic called out, and the crowd grew rowdier- the late change of points causing excitement to pound down every spectator's hearts.

Meowth peered over with revived interest, "Only a few seconds now, how's it all going to play out now~...?" he's frankly still annoyed at the results, but he would like to see what happens at the end before overreacting. He's above that immaturity, after all, as he let out an unbothered sigh. That was when Meowth's expression turned sour, "Hey twerps, Better start acting quick!"

"Go back!" Midoriya called out, out of desperation or not, you weren't sure.

"Todoroki's ice is still a threat! It would be better to pursue the other headbands!" Tokoyami argued, as Hatsume quickly inputted with extra adrenaline, arguing back to Tokoyami's argument.

"We do have the mouse y'know? We could attack an electric discharge-!" Hatsume then quickly drew back when she remembered a small detail. "Then again, they do have that insulating blanket to cover them..."

"Not only that, but Dark Shadow would also be unable to react if Pikachu discharges..." Tokoyami continued, as Dark Shadow shook his head in fear, already feeling incredibly hesitant. You kept silent as your teammates argued, as your eyes moved around to take in the situation faster. In truth, Tokoyami does have a point, as taking Todoroki's other points would probably suffice in securing a spot in the top 4. 'But...' You frowned, only getting pulled out of your thoughts when Midoriya yelled.

"No, I don't know how the points are all split up! This is our only chance!" Deku's words might have triggered something within Uraraka, who you ended up making eye contact with briefly in your contemplating. There was unsettlement in her eyes, and you probably had the same look in yours, but the longer you both stared- the longer your silent conversation confirmed your next action. You sighed, 'Alright!'

"Okay! Let's take it back, Deku-kun! We must!" Uraraka pushed forward, quickly moving towards Todoroki's team. With her blasters on, the group was hovering above the ground and moving frontward swiftly, Uraraka charging with a battle cry. Midoriya frazzled eyes glanced at Uraraka to yours, surprised at the sudden quickness in action, while Pikachu got on all four to squeak at you curiously.

You sent both of them a confident nod, your eyes speaking for you at that moment. 'Let's get our headband back!'

Midoriya smiled, "Right-!"

As your team moved forward, Todoroki's team was left rooted on their spot-their front horse completely out of commission. They would have nowhere to run, and that left your team with the smallest advantage. Though you knew gaining the headband back wouldn't be allowed so easily, you didn't suspect to see Todoroki blocking his neck with his left arm, as it lit up into flames.

In all the hero and battle classes the class had so far, you had never seen him ever light up his other side. To melt his ice, sure, but never to outwardly show his flames as they danced inches away on his palm to his forearm. For a while, you knew of Todoroki's true nature regarding his quirk, his dual-typing garnering your interest with its uncommonness with people. You wanted to see Todoroki in action by the time you learn of its power, only to quickly learn he frankly doesn't use his fire side all much. It was strange, but you had never attempted to question the boy of his unwillingness to use it as the teachers didn't seem to mind it either. So you decided to turn a blind eye and left it as it is.

You eyed the arm used as a shield, feeling the slight heat emitting from them. Well, this turned out to be a surprising turn of events.

Unlike in the Obstacle race, this time, Midoriya was going to use One for All. You weren't quite sure how he's going to utilize it, but he seemed prepared enough as he launched his attack. Using his strength to swipe the air with a wave of his arm, Midoriya was able to destroy Todoroki's last act of defense, throwing off Todoroki's arm to his side, leaving his neck vulnerable. Midoriya's hand stayed unbruised, which you really wanted to compliment on at the moment.

Todoroki's flames vanished just as quickly as it appeared as if Todoroki just realize what was happening, causing you to raise a brow. With the now accessible headbands, the only action left was to grab the 10-million-point headband.

Midoriya swiped quickly, snatching a headband from the top of the pile before your team broke away. The crowd grew unrulier, the excitement of the last few seconds really leaving the crowd on the edge of their seats, as your heart thudded energetically for you.

"I took it!" Midoriya adrenaline was still running high, as he clutched tightly on the headband. You sharply gazed at Midoriya, feeling the wave of relief coming by. But you couldn't be sure unless you had seen it for yourself, as you peeked at the gripped headband hastily. Pikachu had also blinked down curiously, trying to catch a glimpse of the points in his hand, as he swayed left and right only to get confused.

"Pika-!" The mouse quickly let out a sharp cry, shaking his head vigorously. The doubt that was hidden in your heart pounded alive, as the mouse continued its squeaks of disapproval.

Hatsume also had eyed at the points, brows furrowing upon noticing. "Wait a second, isn't it the wrong headband?"

Midoriya blinked and peered down to the headband clutched on his hand to see the points. 70 points.

Your eyes swiftly glanced at the ranking board, watching as your group moved up the ranks to the 6th spot, which still isn't enough! Your eyes wandered for a mere second before you let out a small huff, already pushing the group towards Todoroki's team once more. The rest blinked at you, yelping at the sudden shove, as your eyes narrowed down at the other team. "No time to be surprised! Act now!"

"Woah, team Midoriya didn't get the 10 million point headband! But they're already pursuing!" the loudmouthed hero began before he checked the timer. "The time is almost up! Let's start the countdown!"

10 more seconds, Midoriya quickly clutched on the lowly headband anyway, before calling out to your neighboring bird-headed classmate. Dark Shadow made a move to strike, but that only made Todoroki call out on Momo to create another shield.

7 seconds. The Todoroki's team can't move, especially with Iida unable to react with his recoil still acting up. Your team was rushing as quickly as possible, but you can't help but find the other group too far away for your liking. You whispered to the side, a small mutter under your breath as your eyes trained on Todoroki carefully. "...Shadow sneak..."

A sudden shadow from underneath your group stretched to Todoroki's group as if crawling from underneath them, causing the team to jump in surprise. You eyed with anticipation as a small shadow formed behind them and pushed them forward abruptly.

"What...?" Yaoyorozu voiced, the action causing you to smirk. Midoriya had already reached his arm forward, eyes glazed in seriousness, as Todoroki withdrew back.

"Damn you, Deku!" A burst of explosion from the right might've caught your attention, but you're far too distracted with your current task to even care. Midoriya thrusted his palm to grab another headband, specifically the 10-Million-point headband if possible, as adrenaline rushed up and down in his body. Todoroki was swift to request an item for Yaoyorozu, who created a long pole that Todoroki wielded on his right hand, holding it threateningly in front of him from Midoriya's determined face.

"The ten million-!" Bakugo's eyes whirled to each team, trying to decipher which one had the top points. After melting the ice wall with a few of his explosion, he blasted off from his team without a second word, using his new height to his advantage as he eyed the dueling groups. His eyes tried to pinpoint where the overpriced cloth was, ignoring his trailing teammates, before finally coming up with a decision. He blasted towards the direction of Todoroki, "You, half-and-half--!"

Todoroki began icing the pole, the ice rushing from one end to the other meticulously as his heterochromia-eyes glazed over. Bakugo was making his way down to him speedily, and Midoriya launching his hands forward to grab the 10 million points. He kept his guard up, eyes swiftly moving around, prepared for any of these two's attacks.

And that's when he noticed something out of peripheral vision.

Another arm was reaching at him. His eyes widened a bit, pupils side-eyeing, as he caught your concentrated expression trained on his backward put headbands, accessing each one with swift keen-eyes. Your hand was so much closer than Midoriya's at the moment, as it brushed past one of his headbands.

This shouldn't be possible in a cavalry, a member from the bottom can't just pull a hand out so carelessly. All members needed to act in union to keep the group intact, so why? That was until he remembered your team consisted of 5 members, making it possible for an extra member to act out of turn without ruining their cavalry group. Todoroki's surprised gaze hardening with contempt.

You weren't even looking at him, a stern determined thin line acted as your lips, as your forehead furrowed in concentration. It honestly looked like there was nothing that could break your attention at the moment, as your eyes shifted nippily in composure. It made him antsy to have you so close to grasping the headbands, but what truly bothered him immensely right now was the way your eyes looked at the moment. It...It-!

It happened to fast, as Todoroki's left arm burst into flames. Comparing it to the one Todoroki created just a few minutes ago to now would be a stark understatement, as this flame was rowdier and larger. It wasn't large enough to bother his own teammates, but it's enough to grab everyone's attention to him, the flames bringing a new light into the stage.

Your eyes widened when the flames first burst out, feeling an unease urge to pull away. You didn't expect this to happen, especially since you thought what happened with Midoriya was a fluke and Todoroki wouldn't try to light it up again. Your expression shifted anxiously, as flames swung to your direction, bright red and orange swaying in your vision as if bringing you into a trance.

"W-Wait-!" You called on instinct, clenching your right hand to block it in front of your face. Midoriya's expression, which earlier had furrowed in confusion upon noticing your reaching form, grew worried once he took notice of your close proximity with the flames. He swiftly maneuvered his outreached hand to try to block you instead-only for it to not reach in time. Todoroki unconsciously swung his arm, leaving you struck in shock when...

"Reuni-clus!"

The familiar bubbled cry was all you heard for a moment, as Reuniclus draped on top of Pikachu to create a reflect barrier. The undistinguishable divider blocking off Todoroki's arm that lit in flames, making Todoroki recoil again.

He was quick to vanish the flames, appearing panicked and uneased in his expression as he pulled his hand close to him. Todoroki was quick to mask the expression, but you already saw the agitation crossing his face to ignore, as you eyed him in shock. You almost couldn't do anything but stare into his heterochromia eyes, as your chest rose with each intake of breath. You unconsciously brought your hand close to your chest. His eyes followed its movement.

Midoriya panicked, eyes frantically moving up to meet Reuniclus's eyes, who gave him a blank gurgle, tilting its head to the side in confusion. "W-Wait, we still need to-!"

"And time's up!"

The beeper loudly blasted, putting a dot on Midoriya's protest. Midoriya's outstretched hand touched Reuniclus's block, which disappeared briefly after the bell rung, causing him to fall forward. The green-haired boy heaved out many tired breaths, the adrenaline slowly dying down.

That's when his brain finally caught up with what happened. His frustration was clear in his face, as he gritted his teeth tightly, clenching his extended hand into a tight fist. "The Cavalry battle ends here!"

Bakugo had fallen unceremoniously, face planted on to the ground with the sound of his fall thudding loudly. It would've been quite worrisome if it weren't for the outward rage in his noticeable twitching form, as Bakugo quickly started yelling and pounding the ground with his clenched fist, as his team worriedly surrounded him.

The crowd roared in your ear, as you sighed a tired breath out. You closed your eyes, wiping the small amount of sweat dripping down your forehead. Your team had already got down from the cavalry, a certain devastation wafting out of the group as each member stood closely by each other in silence. You heaved another sigh out, before involuntarily wincing.

Reuniclus floated towards you, gurgling worriedly with anxious pupils eyeing you up. Your closed eyes pried open slowly, slowly taking in your surroundings of people sitting on tight seats around you, cheering with glee and excitement, while you could see teams reluctantly pulling away from each other. You glanced at the worried Pokémon, who perked once it got your attention, cooing at you reluctantly.

You smiled softly, patting your left hand on its watery head. "Glad of you to join us again Reuniclus..." It nuzzled against your hand, causing you to chuckle. Your eyes flitted towards your teammates, sullenly pulling off Hatsume's inventions off their bodies.

Midoriya was disheartened, eyeing anywhere else but his fellow teammates. Pikachu was already on the floor and was peering up at the downhearted boy with a sorrowful expression, patting his leg in comfort. He was so close; his hand was already close from brushing the bands yet he failed.

Midoriya clenched his teeth again. Damn it!

"Let's take a look at the first four rankings!" Present Mic proposes, moving in ecstatic glee. With all the tension, it was best to get the ranking over with. Aizawa simply sat as silent as he could be, while Meowth leaned forward curiously, his cat eyes scouring your form briefly before moving to the screen.

Midoriya shut his eyes silently.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"First place, Midoriya's team!"

"...H-Huh?"

Midoriya's eyes abruptly opened as the cheer grew unrulier by the minute, to the point it was almost deafening. He swiftly raised his head, so quickly he could've broken his neck, as he stared at his surroundings in astonishment. He didn't have time to take in the appreciated applause, far too confused at the sudden development.

He eyed his teammates with questions hanging off his tongue, his mouth gaping open and close like a fish, only to see the same reaction planted on each one of his teammates. Tokoyami's, Uraraka's, Hatsume's, and even Pikachu's, who tilted his head in query with wide curious eyes.

Except for...

"You said it yourself Midoriya..."

He flinched, his wide eyes pinpointing your form swiftly. You had a straight-face on, and there was no emotion he could interpret from your current expression yet. The other team's shock was evident too, as all gazes moved to your form. Bakugo growled indignantly, pulling up from the ground with a sneer as Todoroki's cold piercing eyes shone with turmoil.

The corner of your lips twitched, as your eyes winced as if you were hurt. You pulled out your right hand that you had put behind your back, causing Midoriya to gasp in astonishment and alarm. Todoroki eyes traced over your hand with restlessness, as you brought your hand up, the red burnt marred on it angrily running from your palm to just below your wrist.

And grasped on your hand securely was the 10, 000, 525 points.

Your smirk grew a bit larger. Midoriya can't help the shock and the tremors running down his arms as you tilted your head, the mirth in your eyes prominent.

"It'd be a better strategy to steal the points in the end...right?"

Was planning on putting this out earlier, but editing took a little longer than I thought, my apologies! Reader somehow keeps getting more badass as time passed on, I honestly can't help but think, 'wow, isn't she being a little too badass?' Hahaha! But that's the point I guess!

Anyways, since we're finally finished with the cavalry games, we're moving on to 1-on-1 fights. Though not so fast, since Reader is going to check up on her pokemon before the games begin. It's time to see what our Pokemon outside guarding the school is doing, don't you think?

I had fun writing this chapter, and I hoped you enjoyed it! I'm glad to hear out all of your opinion regarding the long chapters, and made up my mind to keep it as it is. The long chapter doesn't necessarily bother me to make, but it does take some time into finishing. At the end of the day, I'll work hard to continue this story. Thanks for reading, and see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
95.3K 2.1K 49
The world as we know it is full of people with quirks. What are quirks, you ask? Well, they are an extent that about 80% of us humans have. To have q...
114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
199K 8.4K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...