Chained Rhythm •Taekook•✔

Por Taekookiesss

Born in a well-off family, everyone assumes his life to be problem free and successful. Well, are all assumpt... Más

𝕾𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖙𝖈𝖍
𝕬 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓
𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜
𝕲𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙
ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕦𝕝
𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊
𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝓐 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹
𝕮𝖔𝖈𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖕, 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖈𝖍
𝕋𝕒𝕖-?
𝕵𝖎𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕿𝖆𝖊
𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖚𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
𝕲𝖚𝖓𝖘
𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖒𝖘?
𝕬 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖍
𝕱𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘
ℍ𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕘
𝕸𝖔𝖒
𝕄𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕
𝕴𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓
𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊?
𝕹𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘
𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖉
𝕴𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓
𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕽𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊

𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡

121 8 3
Por Taekookiesss

As sun shined bright, Taehyung opened his eyes with a bright smile. And shifting his gaze to the right, he smiled even brighter. Cuz there was his love, looking like a bunny yet the face showed fearless.

Everyone has a weak spot, but it is his soul mate who makes that their strength.

Taehyung has always supported everyone who had troubles as much as he can, because he was there in that same position and no one was there for him.

"Gooood morninggg  Kookieeeee" Taehyung said excitedly as he shook Jungkook.

"Taaaeee, no. Lemme sleep. Stop doing that." Jungkook huskily said as he held both of Taehyung's wrist and pinned it up.

" No, police officer, how dare you handcuff my hands." Taehyung said dramatically and wriggled out of the other's hold.

And the next very moment, Jungkook was being tickled. Anyone knew Jungkook was so ticklish? 

"Tae, stop that" Jungkook said catching his breath and hovered Taehyung to the bed and pinned him down.

"You seem to be very energetic in morning huh." Jungkook said as he slowly kissed Taehyung's neck.

"K-kookie...s-stop" Taehyung said whimpering.

"Mm, come let's take a bath." Jungkook said as he got up and went to the washroom.

They didn't want to hurry up. Even though Jungkook was tempted and just wanted to mark him, he knew Taehyung didn't want to jump into it. And he respected that decision.

"And Tae, today we are going to the mall for shopping, so get ready"  Jungkook said from the washroom.

Taehyung hummed while organizing their bed.

He was excited. It's been long since he got clothes and yearned for Gucci too.

After having breakfast, both set out to the mall. Upon reaching, Taehyung was so happy that he pulled Jungkook to each shop, showing his puppy eyes to buy at least something from each store. And Jungkook being weak for it, let it. 

(Let's not forget, Taehyung is the rich kid, but when your crush gets it for you u just accept it, and Jungkook is also pretty rich.)

After doing enough shopping, they decided to stop for lunch. Jungkook decided that he'll get pizza for both while Taehyung could just take a seat.

While Taehyung was waiting, the poor boy obviously got bored. So he unhesistatingly went for buying make up items. After purchasing a lip gloss he went to use the washroom.

Abruptly a handkerchief was being pressed to his nose and he recognises the chemical, chloroform. On instincts, he tried kicking the guy from back in vain as chemical was too strong. He tried to come out of the hold but the other male was too strong. He was gradually fainting and could feel the person taking him to the parking. The surrounding was blurry but he immediately bit the other's arm and turned to kick the person's groin and punched his face.  He saw the male falling down momentarily but then two other hands wrapped each of his arms.

He was struggling, two people at both sides, and now they were taking him to a van. He knew he had to do something but was vulnerable.

*Gun shot*

Lmao wht.

Hope you guys are enjoying the chapters.💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 128 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
301K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
69.8K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
294K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...