supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Por universaja

Mais

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[39]

4.1K 223 111
Por universaja

c h a p t e r - t h i r t y n i n e

"Good morning~" The first thing you heard in the morning was Jungwoo's voice. He tucked you in a blanket and stroked your hair. "Good morning good morning good morning good morn-"

"Jungwoo." You mumbled in an irritated way while covering your face with a blanket. "I still want to sleep."

"Nah nah nah~" Jungwoo softly patted your head. "Too much sleeping is bad. You've had enough sleep today."

You sighed in defeat while removing the blankets off you, meeting Jungwoo who's leaning close to you with the help of his arms while smiling brightly.

These supernaturals have more proper sleeping and eating schedule than any human you met in your life.

You looked away in defeat. "Oh yeah, whatever."

You grumpily started your day. Jungwoo might be soft and a great vitamin in the morning but you're just not in the mood to wake up early. Perhaps, it might be because of the mental breakdown you kept ignoring.

The fact that your father once tried to make you disappear still haunts you.

You were still not in the mood when Donghyuck suddenly passed by you and ruffled your already destroyed hair. You glared but of course, Donghyuck wouldn't even care.

"You are making Y/N irritated again, tsk." Yuta scolded since he witnessed what his younger brother did. "I thought you officially decided to be gentle to her?"

"Uhh.. yes?" Donghyuck giggled. "But she looks pissed today so I decided to make her more pissed."

You rolled your eyes. "Eat your toe."

"What?!" Donghyuck exaggerated his reaction but you didn't care anymore. You slumped your shoulders while walking towards the couch.

"Good morning!" Taeil teleported right beside you with a yell of greetings. However, it surprisingly didn't startled you. You simply waved at him without even looking before looking at the television infront. "Wait.. you didn't get shocked?"

"Do I look like I did?"

"Woah! Your temper.." Taeil pouted.

"Human!" Johnny called out. "Let's eat."

"I'm not yet hungry." You mumbled.

"Y/N, let's eat now." Your head snapped at the sudden voice.

Delight filled your eyes seeing Taeyong. He seemed not in the mood but you ignored and run to him.

"Taeyong-ah!" You squealed before throwing him a hug. "I haven't seen you for days."

"It's only two days, don't overreact." He chuckled. Despite his feelings of low energy, Taeyong can't help but to bust an uwu seeing you this excited.

"Wow.." Doyoung blinked in disbelief.

"She's literally isn't in the mood few seconds ago.." Mark uttered.

"And now, she is.." Jungwoo continued.

"She don't even let someone hold her.." Taeil joined.

"But now she's even hugging Taeyong hyung.." Jaehyun whispered.

"Are you sure you still hate having people enter in your life?" Taeyong ignored his brothers and whispered after a few seconds of realizing you've been hugging him.

Your eyes widened before pushing him away. Your mouth opened, trying to find the right words but none came out.

Yuta smirked in victory. "I love seeing Y/N flustered."

"Let's just eat." Sicheng shook his head from the amount of playfulness from his brothers. "We have to go somewhere today, right?"

"Really? Am I going too?" You innocently asked while having you seat.

"Mmm. That could happen. We all need to visit our business place there." Taeil smiled. "We had completely forgotten about that."

"I didn't, it's just you who forgot." Donghyuck teased.

Taeil simply nod his head. "I was busy thinking other things, and Y/N is one of them."

"Whaaaaat." A series of puking noises can be heard making Taeil giggle in embarassment.

"Okay, forget about this event. I'm gonna dissipate at the moment if no one changes the topic." Taeil quickly said making you burst into a fit of laughter.

"Anyway.. wouldn't I be a bother there?" You asked while serving yourself.

"Why would you? Everyone actually knows about you there." Doyoung laughed. "Remember when you summoned Jangmoon? Well now, they know a human is under out shelter."

"Tsh. It's not my fault." You flipped your hair back. "I mean, you guys are about to do some work there."

"So what? We're-- What's that?" Jaehyun raised his brow.

You looked at him innocently. "What?"

"Scar. You have a scar." Jaehyun pushed your hair back and leaned close to get a better view. He flinched to see the scar slightly getting black. "It looks bad."

"I forgot to tell you guys about that." Mark blurted out. "Y/N unknowingly get her scar for some reasons."

"Where did you get it? Why don't you have any idea of what hurts you?" Donghyuck had his voice slightly raised, scolding you.

You rolled your eyes before swatting Jaehyun's hand lightly. "It doesn't hurt anymore unlike last night."

"Let me get it off you first." Sicheng stood up before kneeling infront of you. He pressed both his index and middle finger on your wound which made you flinch. His eyes widened. "Did it hurt?"

"Y-Yeah," You gulped your own saliva. "A bit."

Whenever Sicheng heals a wound or any bruise, it never hurted. It's actually a comforting feeling whenever you found his grasp. The pain disappears.

But it felt different today.

He quickly retreated before smiling reassuringly. "I'll be more gentle."

You nodded in response before letting Sicheng heal you. You flinched from the pain that kept poking on your neck but no longer paid attention to it. Everyone watched in silence.

Sicheng himself don't understand what's happening. He was sure that he's ability works with no pain as well.

He smiled softly to see your neck all clean. "It's gone."

You blinked. "Are you sure? It still feels like.. burning over there?"

Sicheng caressed his thumb over the spot before looking to meet your eyes. "I healed it already. Don't worry."

After eating, you were told to get ready now. You just pulled some casual clothes before looking at yourself in the mirror. A faint smile lit up your cheeks.

Everytime you see yourself before, you actually looked lifeless. But today, a glow can be seen in your whole face and your eyes show a sparkle of light.

Perhaps, being with other people are quite fun.

After getting prepared, you immediately stole the seat at the back since it's more comfortable behind. You ended up seating beside Donghyuck who's been eyeing you since the start. A devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"You.. did you applied some makeups?"

You raised your brow. "How do you say so?"

"You did!" Donghyuck chuckled.

"I didn't." You rolled your eyes. "Why would I even put some?"

"Your lips are red though, stop lying." He crossed his arms while smirking. "You're trying to impress me."

"First of all, makeups are nowhere to be found in your place.." You started. You slowly leaned closer towards his face. Donghyuck's eyes slightly widened while scooting back, only for you to smirk wider and leaned even more close. "And, these are natural shades. I will not even impress you because you're already impressed."

Donghyuck ended up falling in his back with you above him. His doe eyes stared at you in disbelief while he slowly balled his fist.

You never acted like this and it's giving him palpitations.

He gulped dryly and awkwardly chuckled. "A-Ah. Is thats so?"

"Tell me you're already impressed." You demanded with your eyes throwing bittersweet daggers into his.

Donghyuck's eyes widened twice before licking his dry lips. "I.. I a-am."

"Kids, what the hell are you doing?" Taeyong nearly jumped to see both you and Donghyuck in that position.

He went to put some things in the compartment only to see the two youngests, you and Donghyuck, being like this.

With confirmations from Donghyuck, you flashed a cute smile before getting off him. You heaved a sigh of relief and looked at Donghyuck who's still looking at you with his ragged breath.

"One point for me." You said that in a soft way to make Donghyuck have mental breakdown.

And you succeeded.

He quickly sat upright and looked at his brothers starting to enter the car one by one. He tapped Johnny's shoulder hardly that some small lightnings run through his arms. You can't help but to chuckle loudly from his unusual behaviour.

"You might fry me soon, calm the hell down." Johnny scolded, startled a little from the sudden lightnings.

"Hyung, you wouldn't mind changing seats with me, right? Right?!" Donghyuck pushed.

Johnny innocently shrugged. "Of course.. What's the problem this time?"

Donghyuck shoot you side glances. "I'm just threatened by someone here."

You smirked. "Am I threat now?"

"Y-You better stop acting like t-that!" He blinked before throwing himself out. "Johnny hyung, let's exchange!"

"Tsh. What's wrong about you?" Johnny did it anyway even if he doesn't understand why Donghyuck was acting weird.

The ride finally started. You rested your head into Johnny's shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" He moved closer for you not to struggle.

"I wouldn't be closing my eyes if I'm not." You mumbled earning chaotic 'Ohh's from the others which made you release a short grin.

"Your sarcasm and temper is back, I hope your bright mood is to." Johnny softly said.

Your grin suddenly dissipated. That might be true since you've been completely weak and understandable for the past days, and just like them, you hoped to be back with yourself.

You still have a long ass ride to go and this is not the perfect time to be weak.

"Speaking, what are your plans to your mother's death?" Taeil blurted out infront.

You took a deep sigh. "I'll just let them."

"What?!" Almost all of them exclaimed.

"I mean, with all due respect, you can do what you want to do because it's your life," Taeyong took a deep breath. "But can you imagine what they did to you? They ruined your life!"

"If I have a choice, I will crumble their homeland." Doyoung glared.

Mark then smirked. "And I might drown them."

"Of course I will not even hesitate to manipulate them to drink poisons." Yuta chimed.

Jungwoo might be soft but his words wasn't. "I will take away their emotions and leave what scares them the most before torturing them with it."

"Not to brag, but I can break their bones like chicken wings." Johnny grinned beside you.

"Of course I'm never not gonna join! I will send sparks, inside their veins." Donghyuck laughed devilishly.

Jaehyun smiled so innocent. "And do they want flying knives sticking in their flesh?"

Taeil shrugged. "Or I might teleport right now and take their breath away?"

"I can actually make all their foods poisonous but not enough to kill them so they suffer?" Sicheng blinked.

"You guys have the best ideas," Taeyong smile wide. "But do you want a burnt auntie-"

He was cut off by you who's making throwing up noises. Johnny quickly spun his head around and patted your back.

"Are you okay?"

You glared while looking up. "You guys are saying horrible things and you're gonna ask if I'm still okay?"

"Oh, sorry." Johnny looked down with a pout. "We can't help but to be like this."

You shook your head even if you know this coming. You read in the book before that supernaturals are terrifying when mad.

And hearing them plan actually sounds horrible.

"Y/N stay here, okay?" Taeil pointed at you. "Don't roam outside."

You shrugged, having no choice anyway. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

After you arrived, you made friends with other people, more like superhuman, and they are quite fun. But Taeyong have to take you away from them since he mentioned that they are not good yet at controlling their abilities.

Since that time, you've been staying close witj any of the boys but for now, it's currently their ability training time where they would unleash their best qualities and you obviously don't want to see it all.

Having ten supernaturals around you is already terrifying, what more to witness others.

You were just silently looking outside the building and you suddenly remembered what your life was like before. You start to think if any in your school remembers your name or if someone is even looking for you.

You were in the middle of your thoughts when the door opened. You're forehead wrinkled to see Jungwoo panting.

"Oh, Jungwo- Yah! Where are you taking me?" You quickly shrugged his grip off you which made him slowed down from pulling you. "Taeil said I shouldn't get outside."

"It's fun to break rules, atleast once." Jungwoo wiped the sweat that started to form around his face. "Besides, I need you."

"Me?"

"I'm getting stressed and I need to calm down," He stared in your eyes. "And I need you."

"Why m-" You couldn't finish your sentence when he suddenly grabbed your hand and run. He seems like he's even trying to hide but still managed to bring you with him.

After lots of running, the both of you finally reached the rooftop. Jungwoo looked at you with a proud smile, waiting to see your fazed reaction at the view.

But you were too tired catching your breath.

"Why the hell are you running?!" was the first words that came from you before slapping his arms repeatedly. "You shouldn't have bring me with you if you're gonna do a marathon!"

"Hey! Don't scold me." Jungwoo pouted. He jerked his head infront. "I thought you'd like to see the great view."

You tiredly glanced around and sigh. "Yeah, it's beautiful."

"Tch. I don't see amusement in your eyes." He sulked.

You raised your lips and pulled him to a bench resting beside. "Stop being like that. You said you're getting stressed and you need me. Now explain what does that supposed to mean."

Jungwoo washed off his pouty face before closing his eyes, relaxing. "I really need to calm down."

Your crumpled expression straightened. "Why? Did something happen?"

"I'm just tired, and stressed. My brothers told me to stay away if ever I feels stressed since I might lose control." He brushed his hair up. "But I don't want to be alone today. I want someone, and I also want you, so it's a win-win."

You coughed awkwardly, not knowing how to react because of the butterflies you felt again.

Gladly, Jungwoo remained silent after that and just closed his eyes.

You've been thinking about this for a long time, and maybe this is the right time to talked about it.

"But Jungwoo, what's really the problem?" You scratched your head. "When some hunters attacked us, they didn't let me get close to you. In fact, I eavesdropped before about you not being allowed to sleep in the same room with me. Is there.. something that keeps happening about you?"

Jungwoo bit his bottom lip before looking at you. "Do you want to know?"

You puckered your lips. "If you're comfortable about it."

"Of course, if it's you who asked."

You blinked. This guys has been saying things for some reasons.

Jungwoo stretched his arm and stroked your hair before starting to speak. "As an empath, you know that my emotions are strong. And when I'm mad or stressed, I just keep absorbing everyone's feelings and when it bursts, I get out of control. The monster in me awakens. We all have monsters inside us but mine can be summoned so quickly."

Your eyes widened. "Is that so?"

"Also, when an Empath is completely mad, sad, or happy, our emotions make everyone else feel the same. So I keep being isolated." He looked at you with a frown. "You might feel stressed anytime soon, I'm sorry. This is a curse that not only me gets affected but everyone else too."

You shook your head before getting close to him. You raised your small palm and hesitated for a minute but you did it anyway.

You cupped his cheeks. Jungwoo closed his eyes and nuzzled on it. "This is a gift, remember that Jungwoo. No matter how terrible things are, there are always a gift behind it."

He opened his eyes. "Coming from you who hates the world so much?"

You grinned. "I might hate it. But see for example, you all are supernaturals that hold terrifying abilities, but it's still a gift because if it wasn't for you, I could've die since then."

Jungwoo's eyes seemingly teared up. "You never say those kind of words."

"Yeah. And now I did, so don't call yourself a curse and a harm anymore." You pinched his cheeks. "Okay?"

"No."

Your eyes widened in a threatening manner before pinching his cheeks too hard making him groan.

"A-Ah! Okay, okay! Fine!" Jungwoo released his smile. "I'll try."

You thought about it for a minute before letting go. "I think I'll accept that rather than pure 'no'."

"You.." Jungwoo reached to your hair to ruffle but you quickly scoot back.

"Say what you want to say without destroying my hair."

Jungwoo sighed. "Thank you."

You were about to boast of how you helped him for fun when he suddenly grabbed both your arms. You blinkes at him in disbelief. "W-What are you doing?"

Jungwoo tilted his head for a minute before leaning close and leaving a kiss on your forehead. You awkwardly let your hand float around before it ended on your lap.

"Thank you." Jungwoo pulled away. "But promise me.. if I get out of control, don't come any closer."

You furrowed your brows. "No-"

"Mmm?" Jungwoo raised his brow.

You then sighed in defeat. It's not like you're gonna win. "Fine."

"Great. Now let's both relaxed."

You returned in your original sitting position. "I'm sorry for knowing this late. I just don't have any other idea about you guys. The book didn't list everything so don't expect me to read you all like an open book."

Jungwoo chuckled. "Yup, there's a lot you still don't know about us. And maybe someday, you will."

You bit your lip, a little anxious.

You just have a gut feeling that that someday will not gonna be a good day.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

everyonee, i hope you liked thisss im on a rush AgAiN because my battery is bout to die.

i know its confusing buuutt yeah huhuhu

alsoo, dont forget that i appreciate your existence. please smile now, u precious person!! >:| take a deep breath, u'll be okay.

also, i am in love with jaemin

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...