Endless Pampering Only For You

By mounika_marneni

They are childhood sweethearts, they are engaged under the family's scheme, and they have to live in the same... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95

chapter 85

766 23 2
By mounika_marneni

Mu Xiaoxiao didn't feel like answering her, especially with all these people around, who were either delighting in her misfortune or making fun of her. She felt really uncomfortable.

"Let's go in too." She dragged Han Qiqing past the school gates.

She thought that she would feel more relaxed after she was out of sight of the crowd. However, the stifling feeling in her chest did not cease.

Why was she feeling this way? Having never felt like this before, Mu Xiaoxiao was really confused.

Could she really be jealous, just like Han Qiqing had said?

No, no! How could she be?

Mu Xiaoxiao shook her head, dispelling this thought quickly.

Why should she be jealous over Yin Shaojie!

He could hang out with whoever he wanted. Why would she be jealous of him now, when she had never been before?

Han Qiqing studied her as she shook her head unfathomably, frowned, and muttered something incomprehensible under her breath. She hugged her arm and said concernedly, "Xiaoxiao! Don't be depressed. You can tell me anything that's making you unhappy, and we can scold that b*stard, Yin Shaojie, together!"

Mu Xiaoxiao lifted her head and met her eyes, smiling suddenly. "Why should we scold him?"

Han Qiqing froze. "That… He was deliberately making you jealous…"

Mu Xiaoxiao's lips curled up, looking confident and at ease as she replied, "I'm not jealous at all! Why should I be?"

"But…" Han Qiqing couldn't understand her anymore. She had looked upset just moments ago — how had she regained her composure so suddenly?

Mu Xiaoxiao took a deep breath and pushed away all of her confusing thoughts aside, refusing to think about them.

She beamed, looking natural and relaxed, and said, "Didn't I tell you before? We're not really engaged, so it doesn't matter to me who he is with at all."

"But I feel… That you're not actually feeling that way…" Han Qiqing was still worried about her.

Mu Xiaoxiao pretended not to hear her. Once they reached the Year One's building, she let go of her hand. "Okay, class is starting soon. I'm going to go to my class."

Before Han Qiqing could say more things to console her, she had already disappeared in the blink of an eye.

...

All eyes turned to look at Mu Xiaoxiao when she stepped into class.

She pretended not to notice and walked over to her seat.

"Xiaoxiao…" Yu Zhe looked at her in concern, seeming like he wanted to say something.

Mu Xiaoxiao put her finger to her lips and smiled. "Don't say anything and let me have some time alone, okay?" she said.

Yu Zhe nodded and took out a packet of strawberry milk from his desk drawer.

"For you."

"Thanks!" Mu Xiaoxiao's smile finally showed a ray of genuine happiness. It was truly a blessed thing when someone remembered what she liked.

She had just poked the straw into the packet and taken a sip when there was a commotion in her class. Many of her classmates turned and stared at the person who had appeared in the doorway.

"Why is Bai Meijiao in our class?"

Upon hearing that, Mu Xiaoxiao froze before turning around to see for herself.

Sure enough, a beaming Bai Meijiao walked in, dogged by another girl who carried her bag for her.

"Hi everyone, I've been transferred to Class S from today onwards. Please take care of me."

With that said, Bai Meijiao headed in Mu Xiaoxiao's direction.

The entire class looked as though they were anticipating a face-off between the two of them.

A mere aisle separated Bai Meijiao and Mu Xiaoxiao's seats. The former smirked at Mu Xiaoxiao and said, "Young Master Jie is so nice to me. I only mentioned that I felt like transferring to Class S, and he obliged immediately."

Mu Xiaoxiao had originally wanted to ignore her, but her words were obviously said to provoke her. If she hadn't retaliated, wouldn't she seem like she was afraid of her?

"Oh, really?" Mu Xiaoxiao smiled disapprovingly and said to Bai Meijiao, "You should cherish it then. Who knows if he's only allowing you in here only because he's in a good mood — won't he kick you out when he isn't in one, then?"

"You!" Bai Meijiao's face turned dark from the retort. What Mu Xiaoxiao had said was the truth, but this truth rendered her in a buffoonish light, and as someone who could be cast off at any time, she could not stand this.

Young Master Jie had a widely known reputation for never going back to the same woman. Once he broke up with a girl, he would never reconcile with them. However, she had been the exception this time.

This made her feel really pleased. She felt like she was an extremely special person to Young Master Jie!

So, actually, Young Master Jie still liked her and had only broken up with her in a fit for some reason. He must have been thinking about her constantly — if not, would he have cast aside his principles and reconciled with her?

Right, this must be so!

Also, she had hinted to Young Master Jie more than once that she would have liked to be transferred to Class S before their break up, but he hadn't helped her then. This time, it seemed like he had granted her wish instantly because she had expressed an attitude of compensation for what she had done wrong.

When Bai Meijiao thought of these things, her anger gradually subsided. She lifted her chin haughtily and sneered coldly. "How dare you speak to me like this? Mu Xiaoxiao, why are you still acting as though you are Young Master Jie's woman? I'm his current girlfriend now, and you're his ex! You should watch yourself; if not… one word from me and Young Master Jie will throw you out from Class S!"

Before Mu Xiaoxiao could gather her fury, Yu Zhe, unable to endure this any longer, slapped the table in fury and glared at Bai Meijiao. "You want to oust Mu Xiaoxiao from Class S? Who do you think you are!"

Bai Meijiao froze. She wasn't expecting anyone to defend Mu Xiaoxiao.

Moreover, this was Class S they were talking about. The people who could enter this class were either the academic elite or the ones with a superior family background. This boy looked like the latter based on his dressing and aura, so she didn't dare to talk back to him.

Mu Xiaoxiao stared at Bai Meijiao as she chuckled coldly, "Sure, you can try that. I would also really like to see if you have the ability to expel me from this class."

Even if she dared Yin Shaojie, he wouldn't dare to do it!

However, Bai Meijiao didn't know about this. She thought that the reason Mu Xiaoxiao was in Class S was just like hers — through Young Master Jie's influence.

And now that Mu Xiaoxiao wasn't Young Master Jie's girlfriend anymore, she should obviously be kicked out of Class S! What right did she have to remain in the class?

Just like Bai Meijiao, there were many people who worshiped Class S.

To be able to enter Class S was the ultimate glory!

Thus, Bai Meijiao was extremely displeased that Mu Xiaoxiao was still in Class S despite getting dumped, and she even had a rich boy like Yu Zhe who would stand up for her.

Bai Meijiao refused to show any weaknesses and said to Mu Xiaoxiao, "Sure. Just you wait. We'll see who lasts the longest!"

Yu Zhe, who was aware of Mu Xiaoxiao's status, rolled his eyes and looked upon Bai Meijiao as though she was an idiot.

Bai Meijiao should simply change her name to Bai Chi [1] !

He laughed suddenly and leaned close to Mu Xiaoxiao's ear, considerably excited. "Say, if she realizes your relationship with Young Master Jie, how frightened do you think she would be?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 35.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
188K 11.5K 13
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
1.4M 33.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...