Redemption |complete| (SasuSa...

By Mel55_59

(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the... More

The Rise of Buried Emotions
Strangers or Friends
The Breaking Point
Drinking her Way to Forgiveness
A Journey Ahead of Us
The Delicate Features
The Creation of a Dimension
Arrival in the Lava Dimension
The Labyrinth
I will get her back
He was always the right choice
Stay here
Timeline
A feeling of vulnerability
The one who turned 20
She wanted to enjoy things as they were
Tsuchigumo
I know what I feel
I am not coming back
Don't make it harder, please
The Land of Birds
You're home now
You better ask her out
That was all it mattered
Timeline 2
I'm happy that you are here with me
Say it
Redemption
Back to Tsuchigumo
Isn't he the most beautiful
Medical Ninjutsu
The escape
Is this the right time?
What was a part of him
The day before
You are part of my heritage now
Then Don't (Lemon version)
Then Don't (No Lemon)
Maybe next time
Hold him closer
New Theory
Tell her that I am sorry
Countdown
The little boy in the dark room
Infiltration
The second one who turned 20
Are you trying to kill me (Lemon)
Team 7 reunited
Mission starts
The answer
What does it look like?
First night on mission (Lemon)
Me or no one else?
To keep you safe
Week seven?
A castle appears
Back home
A new treatment
Recovery
Tsukigakure
I love you (Lemon)
Snowball fight and Susanoo
Final Countdown
Welcome to our world
I wish you the best
Back to Konoha
Just let me hold you
There is something I want to say
Ten weeks
The Uchiha Compound
You are not real
Psychosis
Bright Orange
Take it off (Lemon)
Take it off (no lemon)
Sai and Sasuke
The festival
Please think about it
The bird without a letter ("soft lemon")
A symbolic promise
A pointless thing to do
The threat
Do we have a plan?
Are you two bickering?
I will love you, always
I'm back (Lemon)
Let's play
You know what to do (soft lemon)
Beg me (soft lemon)
I'm sorry for hurting you
I am a bad mother
The Fight
Reflection
Rushiken
Until her birthday
He will wait for Sakura
Be quiet (Strong lemon)
The Talk
Preparation for the night
Game on
A bittersweet birthday party
A final goodbye
27 years old
The year of the new beginning
Until we meet again (soft lemon)
Epilogue

I'm a child when I'm bored

3.5K 114 119
By Mel55_59

Sunday 24th of December.

"Sakura where did you put my t-shirt when you took my drawing out?"

"Here!" he looked up and saw her wearing it. He let out a laugh.

"And what am I supposed to wear if you are wearing it?"

"I don't know... my top?"

"Sakura, you can have it tonight but just let me wear it now."

"Fine. Come and take it yourself, then."

"You were less annoying when you couldn't stand up."

She laughed and jumped on the bed. He approached her and stood waiting for her to take it off.

"I said that you have to take it off yourself if you want it."

"I am not getting you undressed."

"Why?"

"Sakura."

"Come on..."

He took the t-shirt and rolled it up. She helped him to take it off and laughed. "See that wasn't so hard."

"Hn. Let's go."

She jumped next to him, put on her top and they walked out. It was dark and the streets were lit up by little coloured lights. It gave an atmosphere ethereal and Sakura seemed to love it. She kept telling him to look at something every two meters. He loved seeing her like that especially because she had spent a long time being asleep and she had not been like herself in a long time now. The Sakura he knew was a ball of gentle and funny energy and he could see that side of her tonight. He guided her to the place that he wanted to bring her to. When she walked in her eyes grew big.

"The cakes are beautiful!"

"Which one do you want?"

"All of them! Hello, excuse me can I ask you something?"

Still holding onto him, she talked to the woman behind the counter. "Hello young lady, what can I help you with?"

"So I am craving something sweet but I can't eat much because of the baby in there. Is it possible to cut small pieces for me?"

"Are you pregnant? Congratulations! It's hard, isn't it? How many months are you in?"

"Beginning of the third. You have children?"

"Four. The first pregnancy is the hardest though, then it turns into a routine. I will cut smaller pieces for you. Which one do you fancy? We have all different types of flavour!"

"I really want some chocolate."

"I can advise you some chocolate and strawberry. It won't feel as heavy on your stomach."

"Sure, thank you very much."

"And for you sir?"

"I don't like sweet food."

"I am guessing he is the father. What a handsome couple you two make! Two very good looking people... I can predict that this child will be beautiful."

He wanted to thank the woman because without knowing it, she just helped Sakura gaining more confidence. He could feel her lighting up by his side. When she spoke her voice was brighter and happier.

"Oh thank you so much! I can't wait to see the little boy or girl we'll have."

The two women talked for a bit longer before Sasuke paid for everything and brought Sakura out. He knew exactly where he wanted to bring her.

They walked a short distance until they arrived in a park. He sat her down in front of a lake surrounded by trees. They watched the water follow the direction of the wind for a moment before she started speaking.

"How are we going to manage once the baby is here? I will have to stay in the village and you... you have your mission."

"I can come back home as often as I can."

"But... that's unfair on you."

"We are not there yet. That's a bridge we will cross when we have the baby."

"You're not worried?"

"I am worried about getting you through your pregnancy."

"You shouldn't be..."

"I know but I still am. Here." he gave her a drink and her cake. She took it and got closer to him.

"Thank you for all of this."

"You're welcome."

She opened the cardboard box and ate a little piece of it. He looked at her, feeling so happy that he felt bubbles in his chest exploding. She was eating something and he couldn't believe it. She put the bamboo fork down and wrapped her arms around his torso. Her head fell on his shoulder. They stayed silent while Sakura used one hand to eat her cake slowly. She finished it an hour after. He could feel her getting heavier and he understood that she was getting tired.

"Let's go back." she nodded and he helped her stand up. He threw away everything and passed his arm around her waist to help her walk. He didn't think that she was going to make it back to the room but she miraculously did.

She let herself fall on the bed and Sasuke had to move her up and under the blanket. Her eyes were already shut and she smiled one last time before falling asleep. He remembered something he had said to her before leaving and took off his t-shirt to put it against her.

He moved to the window and summoned his hawk to send a note to Kakashi with the scroll attached to it. It was already late at night when he went to bed. He found Sakura holding onto this t-shirt like her life depended on it. He wondered how she will be able to handle everything when he will have to leave her alone to go on his missions. She barely managed to be separated from him for a week or two... her last nervous breakdown was proof of that.

A feeling of guilt started to build up in his chest but he pushed it away. Right now he was here and he could be with her. He lay down and turned off the light. He rolled to her and pressed his chest against her back. His arm brought her closer to him and he fell asleep.

He got woken up by the smell of food. When he opened her eyes he saw a smiling Sakura holding a plate just above his face.

"Breakfast is here! I asked them to bring it to the room."

He sat up and took the plate off her hands. "Did you eat?" she shook her head and he handed her a fruit that was on his plate. She took it and took a small bite from it.

"So what's the plan today?"

"You stay in bed. I need to buy more clothes."

"Why do I have to stay in bed while you go shopping?"

"Because you are supposed to stay in bed."

"I am the doctor and I say I can move."

"I took you out yesterday for an hour and a half and I thought that I was going to have to carry you back home."

"You're being dramatic. I was walking by myself."

"Yes because I was helping you walk by pushing you up so you didn't have to carry all your weight."

"Come on please! I will be sitting down while you get your clothes fitted. Then we go home, I promise!"

He considered it for a minute and finally nodded. "Fine but if you feel dizzy or tired you let me know immediately."

"I promise!"

He ate his breakfast while offering little bits of it to Sakura. She ate everything he gave her. They got ready to go out and he brought her to the market at the centre of the village. They were selling food, souvenirs and a variety of other things there. The fabric and clothes shop was there as well but Sakura wanted to stroll around the stands for a bit. He accepted and passed his arm around her waist to help her.

"I am fine you know. I'm not tired yet."

"It's just in case you lose your balance."

He was right to do it because five minutes later she fell against him. He had time to get a better hold on her and he stopped her from completely falling. "Sorry... I got a bit dizzy. I'm fine now."

She walked him to a stand that was selling paintings. It showed different places of the Land of Hot Waters. Sasuke looked at all of them quickly. They were beautifully painted, much better than anything he could do anyway. She pointed at one and shouted with an excited voice.

"Look! That's where we got married! Can you recognise it?"

He did recognise it. It was an image of the bridge where he asked her to marry him. He picked it up and gave it to her.

"How much is it?" he asked. The man answered and Sasuke gave him the money. Maybe this will help her handle him being away. Maybe when he was gone it could be a reminder than he will eventually come back home.

He walked her away and she stopped suddenly. He looked at her worriedly but he calmed down when he saw that she was looking at the painting with tears in her eyes.

"What you just did... I..." she broke down and everyone turned round. "I love you..."

He looked at everyone and walked to her. He cupped her chin with his hand. "Why are you crying then?"

"Because of what you just did."

"It is just a painting, Sakura."

"No, it is where you asked me to marry you. That was one of the most beautiful moment of my life and you didn't even ask me if I wanted to have the painting of where it happened, you just bought it."

"So you are happy. Why are you crying then?"

"I'm touched by what you did. Also it's the hormones. They are all over the place."

"I can see that. Calm down."

She laughed and walked ahead of him, holding the painting tight against her chest. He shook his head with a smile and brought her to the shop. When they walked in the woman behind the till welcomed them with a big smile on her face. Sasuke liked the people here, all of them were joyful.

He asked her for basic t-shirts and the woman brought him a handful of them. Sasuke sat Sakura down and picked out the black, grey and dark blue ones. He paid for them and helped Sakura up.

"Congratulations for the baby!" the woman shouted on their way out.

Sakura stopped him outside. "So it is noticeable."

"A little bit."

"So people can think that I just have too much weight?"

"I doubt it, I am helping you to sit and walk. People are not stupid and can guess what is going on. Besides I don't see what's wrong if you have a bit of weight on."

"Mh..."

"Sakura, we are not doing this again. You are going to gain weight because you are pregnant."

"I know I am just dreading the moment when it will happen. I am used of being very muscular and thin. Anyway, what do we do now?"

"You said that we will go back to the room. That's why I let you come with me."

"But I still have energy..."

"That's the reason why you need to stay in bed. Now you are gaining the energy that you need and you just waste it by doing things. We can watch a movie in the room if you want."

"Only if you cuddle me?"

"Is that a requirement for you to stay in bed?"

"It is."

"Very well then."

"Why? You don't want to?"

"I never said that." her face lit up and she started to laugh. He understood that she did that on purpose to make admit that he was happy to be with her. He rolled his eyes and smirked. If she wanted to play, they were going to play.

"Next step is getting you to tell me that you love me."

"It won't be as easy. Come on."

"I'm coming only if you say it."

"I won't say it. Don't make me carry you."

"We're in public, you wouldn't." she provoked him with a movement of her lips and eyebrows.

"I would." he guessed that bluffing might get him out of the situation but it failed.

"Prove it."

He looked around and realised that the place was packed with people. He considered it for a minute. He looked back at Sakura who was provoking him with her look again. He frowned his eyebrows and grabbed her. He threw her over his shoulder. She started to laugh.

"Ok! Fine, fine! Let me down. I can walk on my own!"

So she was the one embarrassed by this? Good.

"You stay here now."

"I'm serious Sasuke, let me down. People are staring."

"Wave at them for me."

With a smirk on his face he walked back to the inn knowing very well that Sakura was probably as red as her clothes right now. He put her on the bed gently.

"Stay here, I'll ask them what movies they have at the reception."

He walked out of the room and got a movie at the reception. When he came back, Sakura was nowhere to be seen. "Sakura? Are you here?"

She wasn't in the bathroom or in the baths. He started to worry a bit when he felt something hit his back. He turned around to see a pillow on the floor. He looked around to see where it could come from and he realised that the wardrobe door was slightly opened. He smiled and walked to it. He opened the door and was welcomed by a pillow thrown at his face. A laugh resonated in the wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" he tried to make his voice sound like he was in total disbelief but he couldn't hide the little smile in it.

"I am bored. I turn into a child when I'm bored."

"Not only when you are bored. I have the movie."

He grabbed the pillow and brought it with the blanket on the sofa in front of the tv. He turned it into a temporary bed and pushed Sakura on it. He installed the movie and sat on it. When the movie was about to start, she pushed him down and somehow managed to spread his legs open to lie between them. Her back was agains his chest and she brought his arm to her belly. She moved her head to the side of his neck and kissed his jaw.

"I'm ready."

"Hn."

The movie started and by the end of it Sasuke was making circles on her belly with his fingers unconsciously. She was asleep in his arm and he fell asleep too.

--------------------------

Another just simple sweet chapter. I wanted to experiment a little bit more with Sasuke soft side. For the first time he isn't worrying about a mission or anything I feel like it's my only opportunity to play with his very soft side so hope you like him that way!

Alsooo note that no one cares about ahah but I finally got my Naruto tattoo! I wanted to get it done for sooo long jeez anyway! Our married coupe is travelling to a different place in the next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 176 33
Hinata Hyuga~ Fated by her misery. A fallen princess. An incomplete love story, left behind long ago. Living a life of an orphan. Scheming to avenge...
73.6K 1.6K 13
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
22.9K 736 18
There is no sequel. But I am working on another Madanaru story that should be out by around late winter or early spring possibly earlier or later. Na...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...