๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ แฏ“ outer ba...

By tbhyourelame

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐‹๐˜๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„ is the twin sister of John Booker Routledge, and the daughter of John Rou... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three๏ฟผ
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
ACT TWO
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
chapter sixty-eight
chapter sixty-nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy-one
chapter seventy-two
chapter seventy-three
chapter seventy-four
chapter seventy-five
chapter seventy-six
chapter seventy-seven
chapter seventy-eight
chapter seventy-nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty-one
chapter eighty-two
chapter eighty-three
ACT THREE
chapter eighty-four
chapter eighty-five
chapter eighty-six
chapter eighty-seven
chapter eighty-eight
chapter eighty-nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety-one
chapter ninety-two
chapter ninety-three
chapter ninety-four
chapter ninety-five
chapter ninety-six
chapter ninety-seven
chapter ninety-eight
chapter ninety-nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
NEW STORY

chapter ten

36K 690 395
By tbhyourelame

season one ; episode two { The Lucky Compass }
chapter ten

THE POGUES ARRIVED at Kiara's place. Pope went in The Wreck to talk to her but he shortly came out and said, "She says she'd not comin'."

"Why not? What'd you do to her, John B?"

"Shit. Hang on. I'll deal with it." Brooklyn frowned, knowing damn well what he did.

"Do you know what happened?" JJ asked, turning to her. "You're his sister so I assumed he would've told you."

"He'll probably end up telling you anyway but he kissed Kie, she turned him down." Brooklyn shrugged, seeing Pope walk down the steps and back to the van.

"Holy shit. No way. I was so sure she was into him." JJ slammed his hands down on his lap. "Looks like more of us have broke the No Pogue-on-Pogue macking."

Brooklyn choked on her salvia. "You remember that?" She questioned, being sure with herself that JJ was way too high to recall that day.

"Of course. We got high, you forced me up to the lighthouse and we made out." JJ shrugged, looking over at her with a smirk plastered across his face. "We were, like, so wasted."

She chuckled, slamming her head into her hands. JJ leaned over and lifted her face up by the steady touch of his finger meeting her chin. He used his other hand to push a couple strands of her silk brown hair away from her face and behind her ear.

"If you ever wanna make out when we aren't high then I'd be down for that."

She rolled her eyes and shoved him away. "Fuck off."

In a short few moments, John B had convinced Kiara to come in the van with the others and so they all set off for the road again.

"You mind if I relax on this one? It's been a long day, and a lot of weird stuff's gone down." He spoke, smoke leaving his mouth. "I'm just gonna lay low." He looked over at Pope who was staring at him. "Oh, did you want a hit of this."

"I do." Brooklyn smirked.

"No way. Nope." John B warned, giving JJ that look that he always gave him when he went too far with his sister.

"I keep the signal clear." Pope leaned back.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that you problem is that you don't get creative?" JJ handed his cigarette to Brooklyn who instantly connected it to her lips. "If you got creative, then-."

"Look, I- I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right? And wrong about everything else going on." Kiara looked over at John B as he was clearly referring to their kiss earlier. "But I- I was right about one thing. Okay? Our dad is trying to tell us something."

They arrived at the location where John B and Brooklyn discovered was what Redfield was. They crept down a dark alley, kind of like the ones you see in horror movies except, hopefully no one jumps out and kills them.

"Hey, come on." John B grabbed ahold of his sister's arm, pulling her along.

"I'm coming. This place is scary."

"John B, Brooke, what are we doing?" Pope asked.

"Shut up." They snapped. "You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it?"

"Yeah."

"So, Redfield. This whole time, me and Bee thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person." The twins stopped in front of a building and shone their lanterns up to the concrete sign that read the words, Redfield.

"Voi-effing-là."

"See, our great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name." The group looked at the building and noticed the arch that hung over the bow blocked doorway. "Help me with the door. Come on."

"All right." The boys started to attempt to push the huge barrier that covered the inside.

After grunting and pushing for a few minutes, they realised that it wasn't going to budge that easily. "This door is like seven hundred pounds. It's not gonna budge."

"We didn't come this far to get this far, all right?"

A quiet hissing sound made the girls jump when they saw a snake slithering across the ground. "A snake! That's a moccasin, all right. Ye olde Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass." JJ creepily started to follow the snake around, barking like a dog as he walked around.

Brooklyn smacked his arm. "JJ, shut up. Shut up!"

"You're gonna wake the dead, man."

"They're afraid of dogs. Everyone knows that, man."

"Where the fuck did you read that? The Big Animal Book for Dumbasses?" Brooklyn rolled her eyes, reviving a glare from the blonde.

"Wait, hold on. If there's one, there's probably dozens." JJ wasn't wrong, seeing one snake only meant there was more. "All around."

"Stop. You're scaring me."

JJ continued to bark at the snake. "Stop barking at snakes."

"I'm just making sure it's clear."

"We're not gonna get in there, all right? It's not budging. We should probably just go."

Brooklyn shone her torch on the doorway, seeing a small gap in the concrete which she could probably fit in. "I can get through." She croaked.

"What?"

"No, no, no, no. You think you're gonna fit though the hole? That hole?" Pope questioned.

"Look, this is about our dad. I need to find out, we need to find out. We deserve the truth." She turned to her brother. "We need this, JB. I'll do it."

She stepped forward. "Help her out with that." Kiara told the boys.

John B and Pope moved the twigs and shit out of the way that covered the hole while JJ crouched down with his hands out. "I'm gonna boost you, all right? I've seen it in the movies several times. Ready?"

"What is she looking for?" Kiara asked.

"She'll know when she sees it."

Brooklyn knew exactly what to look for once she was in there. She just needed to find something that could help her and her brother get closer to their father and possibly finding him.

Brooklyn stepped towards, her hands on JJ's shoulders as he boosted her up. He helped her in, his hands letting go once she was safely in.

"You alive? You got, like, a- a heartbeat and everything?" She smirked at her brother's stupid comment, ignoring him.

She shone the flashlight around the small box she was trapped in. "More light, please." John B held out the lantern he was carrying.

"Did you find anything? Any gold?"

She stayed silent for a moment, her eyes fixating on a package. "Oh, my god."

𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
THANK YOU for almost 1k reads
sorry this chapter is so short but episode two is now finished : )

Continue Reading