A Simple Love (ManxMan)

By Lee_Creations

Adam Grey is an established, billionaire CEO; with looks and a body that women (and some men) admire and othe... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Q and A
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)- Ammended

Author's Note

4.5K 77 10
By Lee_Creations

Hey everyone!

I just thought I should do a Q and A. You can post your question/s on the comments and as soon as I have enough questions, I'll post the Q and A after this author's note. Don't be shy to ask, I just want you guys to get to know me better. Get creative, get crazy and get imaginative with your questions :). Basically, go wild!

Ask about anything and everything.... I really want to know what questions come to your mind about me when you read my story or stories. I really hope you post your question or questions :).

Once again, thank you to you for reading my story. Thank you to all those who voted and commented! I read your comments and y'all are amazing! 

Please vote and comment your questions!

Thank you, bye! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 669 16
Meet Oliver Evans he is 27 years old and just landed a job as secretary to big shot CEO. He hasn't met his new boss yet because he has only exchange...
509K 22.3K 48
Alan Baker hates Max Winters. There's nothing more to say. Max was everything Alan wanted to be. He just couldn't stop himself from hating him so muc...
11.2K 368 31
CEO of Aillistor Industries a 32-year-old man is Mark Aillistor. Rich and stoic from birth. Everyone in his company fears him because he is frigid to...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.7M 110K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...