THOSE WHO LACK (KARMAGISA)

By reve4gem

SNEAK PEAK: ''I'm s-sorry..... I'm tryin' to stawp..." Kuroo tries to stop his chubby hand from swaying but t... More

Summary
SNEAK PEAK
Author Notes
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1.1: A Daily Dosage Of Pain

CHAPTER 1.2: A Daily Dosage Of Pain

37 2 0
By reve4gem

@yellowyvibs: Didn't you say you were going to be the type of authors who follows a schedule and uploads weekly.

me:.......shut up.

---

As the car is slowly approaching the top tier restaurant, nervousness started to hit Karma. Something bad.

"Sir". With a silent nod, Karma exited the vehicle and swiftly made his way into the restaurant. 2 bodyguards present beside him in the elevator as the reached the 6th floor. the restaurant was quite exquisite with its enormous terrace and open space. Perfect for anyone with claustrophobia. I should take my son here next time. The menu has pictures and there are separate private rooms. I am taking my son here next time. Sitting down in an open area close to the terrace, I examined the candidate speeches while awaited for my associates to join me.

"Will Mr. Johanssen be able to come up on top with the new scandals about his past affairs and recently addressed connection with a private group calling themselves the A.N.T.I. Till now there are no sources in what the organizations do and cannot be investigated as these rumors have been filed by 2 anonymous accounts. people are still in shock with this theory and the new risen popular #TruthabtANTI has become quite the popular discussion. Celebrities have posted about the recent form of development but their posts have been deleted by the media it was posted by. Some wonder if this was t-"

"And so the gloom and doom part of the news continues to squeeze out every bit of info from anything they can find." Turning to the right, Karma is met with his longest associate of 4 years, a friend since they were in middle school though. "Really something. when we were still in middle school, they wouldn't dare showcase any information from the media."

"I take it as progress, although it does arise a new problem into the situation. people seem to judge rather quickly and trust the reliability of the sources rather immaturely. if they are going to see posts from people with no recent facts to base off, most of the public will not question it. only idiots would comment of the #TruthabtANTI movement because we don't even know much about it-"

"-he most recent posts have been from Samantha Page and Carlos Tachibana talkin-"

''..."

"... I can explain-"

"I am listening"

"Karma I didn't post anything really extreme, it is more of getting it known. A lot of people presume that it might be a human trafficking organization. it isn't too far fetched since cabinet members have done such things before. it is disgusting but it is true."

"fair enough Carlos, but I don't think getting into a side of this situation will favor me. it will only give me a headache."

"then what are you going to do?"

"must I do anything, I will stay.... neutral"

"are you serious? Human trafficking is not something to take lightly. We are rich. Maybe we could-"

"YOU could. one thing I have learned from my parents is never to make other people's problems your problem."

"Karma....... human life is not something to ignore, that i-is just well- what would you do if someone dear to you were kidnapped and sold."

"that wouldn't happen"

"How can you be so sur-"

"my residence is heavily guarded."

that's it?! Karma you've changed....". Carlos's mumbling could be heard by Karma, making him raise an eyebrow. Carlos realized he heard him, continued talking.

"I took my DP courses in Switzerland. and when I came back- I see you like this...."

"......we are done with this conversation. can we start with the meeting."

".....right, of course."

After discussing the economic gain results from their collaboration, Karma swiftly takes off and ignores Carlos's protests for any other chitchat. as Karma was getting into his car to return home early for lunch, his cousin Rio calls him. Sighing deeply he answers the phone.

"Hey cousin. doing good?"

"Pretty well until you called."

"AWWWW. love you too. but seriously. have some love for your big sis." (For me, it is quite normal to address my cousins as sis or bro depending on how close I am with them)

"Rio, why are you calling shouldn't you be busy doing some diplomatic stuff."

"calm down bro. Bangladesh is 10 hours ahead of Massachusetts. it is 22:19 at Dhaka. I was about to go to sleep, but decided to brighten my baby bro's day with a phone call."

"....."

".....and I might have a favor to ask?"

"I am well aware, spit it out". Karma always had some anger management problems. Pissing him off was hard, but calming him down was harder. the only person who can calm him down would be his son since he has a soft spot for him, and only him. Lea did try her opportunities in 'taming the beast' in hopes he would fall for her along the way. But that garden tool has anger issues of her own so that attempt never stood a chance. No one ever helped him calm down and the person who created the problem in the beginning, his father, always makes it worse every year. some people close to Karma wonders if he is going to be in a place in his life where he can't go back. a place where he is going to stay ignorant and easily-angered.

"I need you to meet me here in Bangladesh ASAP." Karma was confused but stayed quiet due to Rio's sudden switch to the seriousness in her voice. " I will answer your questions once you get here. and yes, the reason I need you here is serious"

Karma sat quietly in the car watching a plane fly north-east disappearing in the sky. Karma hates airplanes with a burning passion. Not only does having someone else in control of his life extremely frightening, but the air pressure causes his ears to ache to make him completely motionless the whole flight. a flight from Massachusetts to Bangladesh is going to be a long flight. he definitely can't manage that. he will have to take shorter flights to get there. From America to Europe to the middle east and finally to Southern Asia.

"....how long...how long do I have to stay there?"

"Till we can get this figured out nitwit. I will tell you more once you get here." Karma was silent for a few seconds causing Rio to sigh heavily."How about this? the faster we finish this you will be able to get back in 4-5 days."

"....alright, I will be there"

The driver can sense the sudden tension within the atmosphere of the car and took a shortcut in getting back to the Akabane residence. a wise decision as Karma brightened up upon seeing Kuro. After having a satisfying lunch, Karma heads up to his studies to get some work done as well as his preparations for his flights. The lunch was unquestionably better with a wanted company. However, he does wish his son could talk with him more. but I guess he is too shy. His wife says that his disability makes it harder for him to speak freely or relaxed. He doesn't spend much time with his son, because of his schedule. he is quite envious of his wife spending time with their son. Maybe we can take a family vacation to a resort next week. Karma prefers to stay home, but seeing Kuro smile and awe at a new environment will definitely get Karma on board with the idea.

"Hi Honey"

Great.

Looking to Karma's left, an erotic curvy body wearing a bathrobe that isn't trying to do its job properly. Lea was carrying two wine glasses as she carried herself proudly sticking her hips out to exaggerate the curves in her body. As she got closer she decided to move her body a little more fluidly making her legs move slower. Most men would drool at the sight before them thanking God repeatedly. Most men, that is.

"Did I miss seeing you limp during Lunch."

Lea immediately straightened her stature and giggled obnoxiously. Karma visibly winced at that giggle as he let the pen on his hand fall on the table. Karma knows he cannot concentrate on work with his wife in the room, especially with her rather big asset. Her big mouth. Lea placed one of the glasses on top of the table too dangerously close to the documents, making Karma observe the Wine glass locking on it like a target. Lea swings her left leg over Karma, straddling his waist while twirling her wine glass. She takes a sip and asks Karma to join her. a little drink is not too much to ask, but the rubbing of her cat's meow on his covered meat says something else. The rubbing did make Karma react naturally, but it also felt uncomfortable. However, Karma kept his eyes on the wine glass on the table making sure it does not spill, while Lea starts nibbling on his neck.

"I am going to Bangladesh for a few days."

"Banglawhat."

"Bangladesh, a country surrounded by India, Myanmar, and the Indian ocean."

"...okay, when are you going to be back?"

"Most preferably in 4 days."

"Then... Let's have a little us time before you leave."

"I am too busy right now getting everything prepared." Wasted. Lea faltered but didn't give up just yet.

"t-then tomorrow-"

"I am leaving first thing in the morning"

Wasted again.

"Why didn't you say that during lunch?"

"I was too preoccupied with enjoying my lunch with my son, Lea."

Say you enjoyed my company too. Lea looked up to see Karma's eyes but saw him focusing on the wine glass on the table. Ugh, Men. they only care about, alcohol and work. I will just have to use other means.

" Honestly Love, lately you haven't pleasured me. it makes me question if you really love me or not." Karma dumbfoundedly stared at his wife. Is sex all you need. " You should pay attention to me more often."

Suddenly Karma remembered his earlier discussion with himself. "I am planning to go on a family vacation". this lit a spark in Lea, it made her think that her tactic got her a vacation just like that.

"Terrific! We could go to the Maldives. Ooh, or to like an island with dolphins!" Lea was shocked to see Karma smile a little at the thought.

"yeah... Kuro will definitely love that"

What. Wasted again, but for the last DAMN time.

"Damn you Karma." Lea stood up abruptly with her wine glass shaking the table. Karma missed how the wine on top of his table spilled and ruined his work.

"..." Lea left the room dejected. "..." Karma realized that he Effed up. Now he has to spend the night redoing everything. 

---I hope you like this chapter.The next chapter will be uploaded on Monday 16/7/2020. (Hopefully)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
232K 9.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...